Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Your First Saturn Return [Updated - How To Manage This And The Good News]

Mine sucked the rooster however I think I blazed a trail for the next batch to go through a corridor if you will

Hi Edward,

Please when you find the time can you comment more on the Tibetan book of the dead. How do the beings that come in the bardo state relate to the Satanic gods do you think?

Do any of the early / authentic Buddhist practices relate to the Satanic ones. I remember they have some thorough practices for dream yoga.

Hail Satan!

Edward Lonsa said:
I would like to comment on something that many people fail to grasp in the whole story of all sorts of Saturn transits and "hard times", as it is subtle and one must be able to spot.

Reading the Tibetan Book of the Dead, which I highly recommend to everyone to read after years and decades of daily power meditations and yoga practice, I realize how much the Watcher shapes this world, and how much the whole world is an illusion, but not in the sense that it doesn't exist, but that it is born by illusion. That is, born of the quantum state, born of our mind, of the very process of Observation. And it would be all right if it were born only by our pure Satanic mind, but we live not detached from our species, race, planet, etc., which is what gives birth to samsara.

I don't want to talk here about my own experience with various transits of Saturn through natal planets, nor do I recommend it to anyone, as an experienced astrologer can reconstruct a chart and get the person based on such info. I will only cite some subtle point from my experience of transiting Saturn to an important chart point. Again, it is quite useless to give details here, since everyone has them different anyway, the point is that this transit filled with power a mass of illusions and inadequate expectations of oneself, what one's earthly self should or should not be (from the perspective of the last idiot), generated above all by an extreme lack of understanding of oneself and ignorance of one's own nature.

In Saturn moments, the problems that come out are not those that we are obligated to experience, but often those that we are not in any way karmically obligated to experience, but are generated by our own imagination, such as unjust and inadequate expectations or demands on ourselves. Very often one expects to be astonishingly successful in a profession which is not suited to them or in a relationship which is obviously not suited to them. And the transit of such a planet can give this expectation a power that can only increase the illusion and imagined grief of the mismatch between the illusion and the reality. Saturn tends to push one against reality - everyone on the English forum has already said that. But what is left out a bit, in my opinion, is that if one refuses to let go of one's false attachments, this transit can fill these attachments with power, which then flows back into the path that one has chosen for oneself.

The worst thing is if our illusions, for example, inadequate career expectations and blaming ourselves for not making a career, or similar inadequate expectations in other areas, resonate with the illusions of the crowd and the people with whom we are karmically bound. For example, when parents push a child (and he pushes himself, because "it's cool") in a direction that is not appropriate for him, and when the illusion is shattered by the reality that " it might be cool" but it is still not appropriate for him, the false dreams of all involved crumble with the corresponding consequences. But it rests on nothing but the cretinism of all those involved, who, without understanding the subject, have gone there and imagined things about it that are not in it.

This is a very good example, for it is characteristic of the average idiot to judge things before he knows anything about them, filling himself with more and more cognitive distortions, and whole false worlds created in his head. And this false world is projected into the REAL world, and this is what is scary. Man begins to act as if he were living in his world of illusions and dreams, and once in the real world, he instinctively tries to adjust it to them, creating them, although he DOES NOT have to create them and go through all their known consequences - "known," since the quality of these expectations is loosy to say the least. Your expectations are what you eat, watch, read, and perceive in all sorts of ways. Look at what children are "fed" every day.

In this example, the child did not have to go through all the heartache of not conforming to some, to put it mildly, underdeveloped, mediocre and infantile "image" that he made up for himself based on who knows what. He came up with all his own "cools" and "greats" etc. He comes from a completely different unknowable world of his own Soul through many reincarnations, and this true world has nothing in common with the limited ego, made of dung, which he created for himself during his little time in this jewtrix. Even 100 years is not long enough for a capsule slave to get anything worthwhile out of his mind. It's a great opportunity to reflect on how we create expectations, egos (i.e., our image of who we are and what we really want) and all ideas about the world in general.

With the decline of enlightenment, people's "egos" and expectations are becoming more and more primitive, flat, vulgar, just look at what young generations are trying to look like. People are paying with their lives and health for what is literally built on complete crap. The latter is precisely the worst part, when our cretinous illusions can resonate with the same and worse in other, even bigger cretins whose cretinism is already a danger to society. And that's when the Observer effects the observed, when the Observer changes reality. This happens when many energies from many different directions are grasped and become enough powerful to be realized in an event.

But this event was NOT meant to happen. Saturn itself has nothing to do with a particular cesspool in a particular head, but it can give it power. So many precisely undesirable things happen because of the condensation of the wrong way of thought of many people. For example, the pisslamic crowd. Its power can theoretically disintegrate someone, even if they do not share pisslam themselves. But a person of faith has a much better chance of getting caught up in it, because he communicates in pisslamic communities, he opens up and trusts them, since he does not initially think of himself as something deeply separate from them, and does not intentionally try to fence himself off from them in any way. This is only one reason in a million that lies on the very surface of his mind.

To return to my example, after a couple of years of Saturn hitting an important point, I could not understand how I could even care about things of zero or negative importance that under any other circumstance I would not even notice. We have to concentrate on the important and meaningful things and constantly bring our consciousness back to them, which is what the Void Meditation teaches us. It was pure cognitive distortion: I put together things that were in no way connected in reality, instead they were connected in a false world that I thought was real, but which was not. And all that I experienced was generated only by the laws of this very false world, and had absolutely nothing to do with my development or with my situation at the time. And it could only have been made worse by other inhabitants of a similar false reality (because there are whole groups of people who populate similar false realities, which do not make the last any less false, but can ruin lives quite badly by the attempts of these sleepwalkers to implement their laws).

The saddest outcome and the real hellfire as it was symbolically called in Ancient texts is when these somnambulists are so oblivious to the fact that they live in a dream that they fanatically put into practice all the madness that the enemy creates in their imaginary worlds. The enemy long ago learned to take advantage of this property of the human psyche, and these people literally sleepwalk, destroying everything in their path.

This is where all the concepts of maya, samsara (dream world), Bardo, etc. come from, the point of which is to remind man that everything he creates and experiences in his mind is only his own creations and illusions, mistakes, cognitive distortions, and that all our spiritual practice is aimed at purifying the mind so that it can perceive reality in its true forms. Because going astray creates the most terrible of illusions - that the latter is reality itself, as a result of which one is trapped within its boundaries. So this Saturn transit has the power to saturate these so-called boundaries, for Saturn loves boundaries, and it is important to detach from them during this period.

Lastly, I can't not mention how it has been perverted by the jews. Our imagination is not evil, as the witch hunt portrays it. Nor is everything that goes on in it. On the contrary, it is the most important source of knowledge of the world, the discovery of its higher laws, it drives geniuses and builds civilizations. It is the Satanic part in us, and like everything the jews lack and envy, they try to pervert it and make it serve their end. Just as the mind of a savage gives birth to cannibalism, the mind purified and freed from the shackles of false notions gives birth to cosmic empires. Imagination is Satan's greatest gift, and its deliberate abuse is the greatest crime.

Artoria Pendragon said:
Hi Edward,

Please when you find the time can you comment more on the Tibetan book of the dead. How do the beings that come in the bardo state relate to the Satanic gods do you think?

Do any of the early / authentic Buddhist practices relate to the Satanic ones. I remember they have some thorough practices for dream yoga.

Hail Satan!

As it is said in The Book of the Dead itself, these entities has not only nothing to do with personal Gods (except they may be called after them) but there is actually a statement in mostly every page there, that these entities are the representatives of the own mind of the meditator. They are within his own lokaloka (legendary mountains "restricting one's world") meaning the limitations of his own mind. This is quantum truth: we see and live in a world created by our won Observation, i.e. that one we can see and receive. When we meditate our capability of receiving or observing grows and we can enter different worlds and different parts of this world.

Also Book of the Dead shows the process of purification and different states of the mind: you may observe beneficial things but if you do not follow the truth and do not understand it fully, and if your energies fall into more ignorant states you may observe and feel worse and frightening things because these are energies of lower spheres of the mind, i.e. the world (since the mind is the world, the last is the emanation of the first - see above). It is not off-topic to this thread and very much related to what we were speaking here about Saturn, because Saturn is exactly what changes from frightening to beneficial with purification of the mind and Saturn is what is really very related to what was written there about these entities. For example, they have some "fury" entities there.

In this regard it is very notable to remember that Saturn is a part of our soul, our Base Chakra, bone system etc, it is our soul and body, our natal chart and fate. Purification of the soul is purification of Saturn, or Saturnine soil as they called it in books into purified gold or "silver powder" to further cleanse all other parts by it.

Dream yoga is real. Since dreams are also in the mind as well as any other part of the so called observed universe (that's why it is called observed) you can manage it as you do with your body in actual yoga, thus relaxing, "stretching" and training your mind not different to how you relax, stretch and train your body in physical yoga. Thus you "stretch" your observed world and can go to any place and time you want. Most people are too tired and they just rest and let their mind relax and stray. But this relaxation may also be used for advancement.

This last paragraph was my own opinion, advanced SS may pour more light on the dream theory.

Thank you, this is very interesting

Buddha never speaks of the satanic gods does he?

So the dietes in Buddhism - are they all aspects of the mind?

On the whole, would you suggest any other Buddhist books to read? Or Buddhist practice to practice?

Thanks Edward
Hail Satan!

quote="Edward Lonsa" post_id=387512 time=1662828310 user_id=504]
Artoria Pendragon said:
Hi Edward,

Hail Satan!

As it is said in The Book of the Dead itself, these entities has not only nothing to do with personal Gods (except they may be called after them) but there is actually a statement in mostly every page there, that these entities are the representatives of the own mind of the meditator. They are within his own lokaloka (legendary mountains "restricting one's world") meaning the limitations of his own mind. This is quantum truth: we see and live in a world created by our won Observation, i.e. that one we can see and receive. When we meditate our capability of receiving or observing grows and we can enter different worlds and different parts of this world.

Also Book of the Dead shows the process of purification and different states of the mind: you may observe beneficial things but if you do not follow the truth and do not understand it fully, and if your energies fall into more ignorant states you may observe and feel worse and frightening things because these are energies of lower spheres of the mind, i.e. the world (since the mind is the world, the last is the emanation of the first - see above). It is not off-topic to this thread and very much related to what we were speaking here about Saturn, because Saturn is exactly what changes from frightening to beneficial with purification of the mind and Saturn is what is really very related to what was written there about these entities. For example, they have some "fury" entities there.

In this regard it is very notable to remember that Saturn is a part of our soul, our Base Chakra, bone system etc, it is our soul and body, our natal chart and fate. Purification of the soul is purification of Saturn, or Saturnine soil as they called it in books into purified gold or "silver powder" to further cleanse all other parts by it.

Dream yoga is real. Since dreams are also in the mind as well as any other part of the so called observed universe (that's why it is called observed) you can manage it as you do with your body in actual yoga, thus relaxing, "stretching" and training your mind not different to how you relax, stretch and train your body in physical yoga. Thus you "stretch" your observed world and can go to any place and time you want. Most people are too tired and they just rest and let their mind relax and stray. But this relaxation may also be used for advancement.

This last paragraph was my own opinion, advanced SS may pour more light on the dream theory.
[/quote]

Hi Edward, I am
Looking to do some more education and my friend recommended this guy

I wondered if you had come across him before

https://www.daoistmagic.com/professor-jerry-alan-johnson

He teaches on Buddhist mysticism

This is the syllabus

https://s3.amazonaws.com/kajabi-storefronts-production/sites/146159/themes/2150191509/downloads/ZA9Pjom9R6qjdDfIn9Am_The_Mystical_Teachings_of_the_Buddhist_Course_Syllabus.pdf

https://bookstore.qigongmedicine.com/

He also teaches daoist healing - the curriculum is

https://www.daoistmagic.com/doctor-of-chinese-energetic-medicine-certificate-syllabi

https://www.daoistmagic.com/daoist-buddhist-curriculum-vitae

Hail Satan!

quote="Edward Lonsa" post_id=387512 time=1662828310 user_id=504]
Artoria Pendragon said:
Hi Edward,

Hail Satan!

[/quote]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back