Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Transexuality, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Pride Month?

Horses were perceived as the creation and children of Poseidon.

I can see why horses were depicted to be sexual in art, but I don't see it as a pushing of beastiality in general.

Pan is a nature god and thus he is the embodiment of nature procreating. It's not to be taken so literal. Granted the deities can shape-shift, but they don't literally become the creatures they transform into completely to where (for an example) Zeus is a goose and therefore has a hybrid human-goose son.

Kundalini666 said:

I was wondering if you had read a commentary on them or something like that. I’ve heard that Plato expounded on the myth of Saturn eating his children, basically meaning that Saturn represents pure intellect that you receive during the awakening and that “eating the children” refers to the mind taking its thoughts back inside itself to observe. Once all the “children” of the mind are eaten, then the person becomes liberated.

I also think that Jupiter/Zeus being able to defeat Saturn/Chronos, while his father (Saturn) was able to defeat Uranus and consume Poseidon/Neptune and Hades/Pluto, is a spiritual allegory to a person that he/she must worship Jupiter/Zeus (perform a Jupiter square, instead of performing a Neptune/Pluto/Uranus) in order to achieve something greater and to overcome your self restrictions.

Nimrod33 said:
A question related to this post is: why do Trannies chose Mercury's gliph to represent themselves?

Mercury's glyph is made of 3 parts.

At the bottom you have the equal-armed cross, representing the five elements, the soul.

In the middle you have a circle which usually represents the Sun.

At the top you have a crescent, usually representing the Moon.

The symbol itself represents the balanced union of masculine and feminine energies in your soul.

Mercury is also a co-ruler of the middle chakra, which handles energy transitions between the masculine and feminine chakras. I assume this is the reason why the kikes chose it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back