Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SUMMER SOLSTICE RITUAL 2022 - AZAZEL'S RITUAL

SRK said:
I am getting angry. I'm on the fifth day and I still can't do them. Sounds simple, but they are very heavy. AZEZEL's ritual I can't even complete. As I approach the end at the APOLLON vibration, I fall asleep or get tired and feel that I can no longer continue this, that is, about 2 hours of the ritual. Plus this state of discomfort, I'm afraid HE hears me and, as I said before, I'm not ready to meet my gods, not that I would be afraid of them just because I still don't have total control over my mind . Will I ever be able to do them? Why is it so hard for me? I think it should be very easy for me to do them. Or is it like that in the beginning? The vibration of the runes is not so heavy, but when it comes to the vibration of the names ... Here I stop. I know it shouldn't be like that or behave like that, but ...

What stops you is enemy programming and fear, just go with it, at one point you will overcome it, just keep going, that is the key no matter what you just do because this is how you will overcome yourself you will see. You should study more about Gods to be sure about them. Just study them with your heart you will see that they are opposite of what is evil, even Wikipedia says only good and wonderful things about Apollo. In the past I had same problem, know that is the enemy it is programming of the enemy, in time it gone off, but in special occasions I have those confusions still but now it just come and go away at same moment, so now it is fun. But for that reason it finds other ways to interfere my affairs. Just know that this is not forever ;) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Azazel.html

Woodlandman said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is it true that Vikings worshiped Lucifer, and the dragon styled temples were build for this reason?

Yes Wotan/Odin was Satan. They also had the other Gods too and spiritual workings to advance and Magick in their system.

SRK said:
I am getting angry. I'm on the fifth day and I still can't do them. Sounds simple, but they are very heavy. AZEZEL's ritual I can't even complete. As I approach the end at the APOLLON vibration, I fall asleep or get tired and feel that I can no longer continue this, that is, about 2 hours of the ritual. Plus this state of discomfort, I'm afraid HE hears me and, as I said before, I'm not ready to meet my gods, not that I would be afraid of them just because I still don't have total control over my mind . Will I ever be able to do them? Why is it so hard for me? I think it should be very easy for me to do them. Or is it like that in the beginning? The vibration of the runes is not so heavy, but when it comes to the vibration of the names ... Here I stop. I know it shouldn't be like that or behave like that, but ...

You can just do the runes part and skip over vibrating the Names I think or just say the names like normal not vibrate them I can understand why that might give you issues this appears to activate certain chakras and the pineal gland you may not be ready for that yet. Also this shouldn't take two hours. 20 minutes max depending on focus. Shorten the vibration of things. You don't need to vibrate all the runes as one breath.

Just doing the runes and the end part is better than nothing. It still adds energy into this. Just an idea if you still want to help.

TerKorian666 said:
NovaEra 666 said:
TerKorian666 said:
If I skipped one day of Azazel ritual is it still will be valid?

Just do more the next day to compensate, if you can.

Thanks to you but not to my stupidity, because of your reply I did it twice, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t even taught to do more of it…

You're welcome.

SRK said:

You don´t have to do the ritual in 2h.

You don´t have to humm every rune out with one breath until your lungs are empty for one vibration, the shorter you do the vibration the less energy you will have to handle, combined with your fokus and imagination decides with how much energy you will work. Also how strong your aura is influence the outcome (but this you can´t adjust).

Time vibrating, fokus, imagination you can adjust the energy level to a level which is ok for you, I need for the ritual (AZAZEL´S Ritual) like 20-30 min (don´t stress over the time did just state so you know a routh time how long it probably takes for other people 2h is way to long).

Wish you much success

LORD AZAZEL is Great. I'm in awe of him today. I've noticed a supernatural and sudden change of level of intelligence, wisdom and smartness, mentally I have been noticing positive bettering. Self has been priority and this was not my conscious decision, also seen the need to do more consciousness introspective meditations too. That's all I'll say for now, it's more than this though.
Don't want to even talk about increase in ambition, creativity and increased love for /conscious need to meditating.
There's more.
Today I literally cried and laid on the ground with my face down in awe of Lord AZAZEL.

I'm forever grateful to Satan, The Joy of Satan, HP Maxine and my one and only HP Hoodedcobra666. Thank you. I'm here and here is me. I'm home now.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

please help me. someone want to kill me I'm so scared. my life is in danger .I am a dedicated ss. hp please help me I'm crying

hiancientworld said:
please help me. someone want to kill me I'm so scared. my life is in danger .I am a dedicated ss. hp please help me I'm crying
Call the police if you are unable to defend yourself.

TerKorian666 said:
SRK said:

What stops you is enemy programming and fear, just go with it, at one point you will overcome it, just keep going, that is the key no matter what you just do because this is how you will overcome yourself you will see. You should study more about Gods to be sure about them. Just study them with your heart you will see that they are opposite of what is evil, even Wikipedia says only good and wonderful things about Apollo. In the past I had same problem, know that is the enemy it is programming of the enemy, in time it gone off, but in special occasions I have those confusions still but now it just come and go away at same moment, so now it is fun. But for that reason it finds other ways to interfere my affairs. Just know that this is not forever ;) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

I studied about the Gods, I'm not afraid of them, I'm just a little shy and I think I won't be able to understand them until I rise to their level

SRK said:
TerKorian666 said:
SRK said:

I studied about the Gods, I'm not afraid of them, I'm just a little shy and I think I won't be able to understand them until I rise to their level

You can use this as your encouragement to advance.

SRK said:
TerKorian666 said:
SRK said:

I think that's enough. Don't keep going about your reluctance. Just focus on what you feel like. Your time will come as with understanding. When you know better, then you'll do better.
Talk about something else.

Artanis said:
Talking about good news, is it the Rituals, Gods or both, that are hammering the Democratic party in US?

It's a little bit of everything. They are doing tragic mistakes while leading. They have not been performing great at all during these difficult times. They are focusing on things not important at all for the time being, wasting the United States time and resources, during times of global crisis.

Forgiveness said:
Everyone wants to run there mouths my my family got to suffer I have to suffer Everyone ist scared it doesn't matter what I say or why or anything no matter what I do something going to happen I'm a loser I'm a cow Everyone hates me and everyone matters but me and my family I don't exist but don't worry I'm not coming up there I have no reason I may have finally changed my mind and been set free but I know no matter what things will never be what I wanted in the end we're the ones who suffer no matter how whole I am I don't exist
Oh, I see now. Filthy rat.

The door out is that way. :arrow:

In case anyone wondered if we should the FRTR as well, I'll leave this little reason here: :evil:

The CDC just approved the vaxx for children over 6 months :evil:

https://www.australiannationalrevie...one-of-top-five-causes-of-death-for-children/

We have summer solstice now, but wait till we hit flu season again, I'll bet the green shit and the enhanced boosters will come back in full force, so let's do our best NOW to knock these scumbags into oblivion

CDC Director Falsely Says COVID-19 One of Top Five Causes of Death for Children

The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on June 23 falsely said that COVID-19 has been one of the five top causes of death for children since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director, offered the misinformation during a press briefing in which Biden administration officials promoted COVID-19 vaccination for children under 5, the age group for whom COVID-19 vaccines were just authorized and recommended.

“Since January 2020, we’ve lost 215 children—each six months to four years—to COVID-19,” Walensky said, correctly citing preliminary figures from the CDC.

But Walensky then falsely said that COVID-19 was one of the major causes of death for all children.

The clinical trials on children under 5 were not able to measure the efficacy of the vaccines against severe illness because so few children from the vaccinated and the unvaccinated arms contracted severe cases of the disease.

In Pfizer’s trial, more vaccinated children experienced severe illness than unvaccinated children.

In addition, the Pfizer trial efficacy estimates against infection were deemed unreliable, and the efficacy estimates for Moderna’s trial were substandard.

But U.S. regulators granted emergency authorization for the vaccines anyways, and the CDC then recommended the shots for virtually all children aged 6 months to 4 years.

We all want to do what’s best for our children,” Walensky said. “And for the safest … protection against COVID-19, do go and get your child COVID-19 vaccinated.”

In case you need a face for the rat here it is. Also when she says best for our children, remember that (they) are NOT white, so our is not OUR. :evil:

photo_2022-06-27_16-48-38.jpg

I am continuing AZAZEL'S RITUAL during the schedule. HPHC, you mentioned that AZAZEL is called Susanoo in Japan. I have been thinking deeply about it.

"In Egypt, you are the Hidden Sun of Re".

I thought the same could be said of the Japanese Susanoo. In the old Japanese texts (Kojiki and Nihonshoki), Susanoo is not the God of Sun . It is Amaterasu. The texts have been rewritten, I felt. In the text, it is Susanoo that is most slanderized.

I want to break the chains of my ignorance. I am now researching, thinking and meditating on Susanoo(and Apollo Azazel).

Hail Apollo Azazel!

OwltheD said:
I am continuing AZAZEL'S RITUAL during the schedule. HPHC, you mentioned that AZAZEL is called Susanoo in Japan. I have been thinking deeply about it.

"In Egypt, you are the Hidden Sun of Re".

I thought the same could be said of the Japanese Susanoo. In the old Japanese texts (Kojiki and Nihonshoki), Susanoo is not the God of Sun . It is Amaterasu. The texts have been rewritten, I felt. In the text, it is Susanoo that is most slanderized.

I want to break the chains of my ignorance. I am now researching, thinking and meditating on Susanoo(and Apollo Azazel).

Hail Apollo Azazel!

Astarte and Azazel, with Beezelbul are interlinked in the myths of Susanoo, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu as the Holy Triad.

Lady Astarte is very much loved in Japan. Susanoo has most of the symbolic powers of Beelzebul, while Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are Azazel and Astarte interchangeably.

The fact that they have two genders, is illustrative in mythology of having both powers of male and female potency [receptive and emitting power].

In the history of all three, we have the key takeaways: The slaying of the world serpent [conquering chaos], sun and moon [Artemis/Apollo] and the Ruling God of the weather.

Ryujin, the powerful water dragon/serpent is heavily bonded in symbolism with Father Satan and is the pure symbolism of the Kundalini Serpent on the states of being awake or dormant. Japan was devoted under the descendants of Ryujin, ie, the Ascended Masters of Japan, who also did built the foundation of the Japanese Religion of Shinto.

Additionally, the holy sacred symbol of Shinto, the Torii or Divine Gate, is tied in it's meaning with Father Satan's Sigil.

Henu the Great said:
hiancientworld said:
Nor can the police protect you day and night, unless there is a serious protection order, which of course requires a strong reason.

But if I were in danger, I would definitely call the police(even though I hate them today's police force, because it protects this fucking bastard jewish system).
Yes, it's good and simple advice, by the way. :) :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
OwltheD said:

Astarte and Azazel, with Beezelbul are interlinked in the myths of Susanoo, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu as the Holy Triad.

Lady Astarte is very much loved in Japan. Susanoo has most of the symbolic powers of Beelzebul, while Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are Azazel and Astarte interchangeably.

The fact that they have two genders, is illustrative in mythology of having both powers of male and female potency [receptive and emitting power].

In the history of all three, we have the key takeaways: The slaying of the world serpent [conquering chaos], sun and moon [Artemis/Apollo] and the Ruling God of the weather.

Ryujin, the powerful water dragon/serpent is heavily bonded in symbolism with Father Satan and is the pure symbolism of the Kundalini Serpent on the states of being awake or dormant. Japan was devoted under the descendants of Ryujin, ie, the Ascended Masters of Japan, who also did built the foundation of the Japanese Religion of Shinto.

Additionally, the holy sacred symbol of Shinto, the Torii or Divine Gate, is tied in it's meaning with Father Satan's Sigil.

Thank you for your reply. I am amazed at the deeper information than I expected. I now understand what you meant when you said "much of Shinto is already Spiritual Satanism by default."
Again, thank you.

SRK said:
If I use visualization for the affirmations will I have more effect (I don't trust in my own power ) or would that just be a waste of time?

It will definitely have more power, plus you help improve your visualization in the process, even if you think you have little power this will help you focus it better and regardless of how much power you have, this will improve the quality of your rituals, and in general, of any spell

Its a good practice

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Henu the Great said:
hiancientworld said:
Nor can the police protect you day and night, unless there is a serious protection order, which of course requires a strong reason.

But if I were in danger, I would definitely call the police(even though I hate them today's police force, because it protects this fucking bastard jewish system).
Yes, it's good and simple advice, by the way. :) :)

And meanwhile, learn to defend yourself in the future. Here's a site that teaches self defense as more than physical interaction.
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/
Good luck and hope you're safe. Don't get yourself in trouble.

OwltheD said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
OwltheD said:

Thank you for your reply. I am amazed at the deeper information than I expected. I now understand what you meant when you said "much of Shinto is already Spiritual Satanism by default."
Again, thank you.

I have good news, soon, the Joy of Satan Japan will be active and we will be ready to begin. Stay strong like a Samurai, we will be starting the project soon. Thank you.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
And meanwhile, learn to defend yourself in the future. Here's a site that teaches self defense as more than physical interaction.
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/
I have read what comes on the first page of the linen, but it contains a lot of references.even on JoS there would be something to read :geek: ,and this on self-defence top of that. :ugeek: :lol:

Good luck and hope you're safe. Don't get yourself in trouble.
Thank you very much, I am completely safe and well.It's just the enemy trying to psychologically harass me,but I'm less and lessthey affect me by their nonsense and distractions. :lol: :lol: :D :D
But I'll get even better, because I've scheduled an AOP from today. :D :D

Thank you for sharing these thoughts with me, Satan bless to you brother!!

I have removed my previous reply because I fear that if someone I know reads it, they will recognise me.
I hope you read my previous quote to you. :) :)

How to Pronounce APOLON vibration. My first language is Polish and im a bit confused.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Glad to hear you're safe. You see, go past the first page of that site. It really shows some quality techniques of preventing violence but maybe they don't fit everybody..
I looked at a couple of links,which you can click on the texts on the first page to move on.I've looked at the characteristics of violent people, and seriously, it's so typical of so many people who surround me and that's good to know.

I removed my previous reply for obvious reasons, but I'm glad you read it. :D :D :cool: :cool:

Satan bless you,brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back