Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curses on Satanists

EnkiUK

Curses on our own people. (receiving)

Now i dont mean us cursing others SSrs, as i dont think that would work or be right, i need to ask is it possible for someone to curse an SS.

From what i learned in nearly 10 years being here, being i thought it was impossible to be "cursed" as an SS.

I went to a physcic years ago the woman said it would be impossible for a "normal" person to curse us.

I kind of understand going through bad transits is totally different to being "cursed" (could feel that way perhaps)

What im basically asking is it possible that we could suffer, or is our own protection, especially daily AOPs etc enough.

Thanks in advance.

The idea that a SS Gentile can curse and fight against another SS Gentile is totally repulsive and Im sure that the Gods take serious action against these traitors. Gods protect SS Gentiles even from traitors, negative thoughts only have an effect on a psychological and emotional level if you give importance to those curses on the part of the traitor. I tell you this from personal experience.

This is relative to the curse directed towards someone and the level of protection. Then there is the factor of Gods protecting. Cursing and more precisely cursing effectively is possible, but there are many variables in play. Usually for any aspiring practicioner AoP and Gods would block curses. Someone who slacks and does not take care of themselves can have leeway to an extent, but it is possible to get in trouble.

Hunter666 said:
The idea that a SS Gentile can curse and fight against another SS Gentile is totally repulsive and Im sure that the Gods take serious action against these traitors. Gods protect SS Gentiles even from traitors, negative thoughts only have an effect on a psychological and emotional level if you give importance to those curses on the part of the traitor. I tell you this from personal experience.

Yeah pal I just seen this reply thanks.

Of course its repulsive i would like to think it wouldn't happen, Satan wouldn't allow "SS" to harm to us.

Someone of hand said they had a curse on him, not our religion i just wondered if it was possible. The guy said if you are having a lot of bad luck could be evil eye jealousy, oh he went right into one i think he was a Sikh.

I think i stated in my OP the we gypsy fortune tarot reader said there is no way somebody of normal (non ss) could curse me i just remembered that was around 5 years ago i seen her.

Im glad you are good now my friend and also i agree if any of our "own" tried it would backfire as they would be just that traitors.

Henu the Great said:
This is relative to the curse directed towards someone and the level of protection. Then there is the factor of Gods protecting. Cursing and more precisely cursing effectively is possible, but there are many variables in play. Usually for any aspiring practicioner AoP and Gods would block curses. Someone who slacks and does not take care of themselves can have leeway to an extent, but it is possible to get in trouble.

Understood Henu my pal.

Hope you good

Cheers for reply its just when this guy (Sikh) said this it got me thinking.

EnkiUK55 said:
Hunter666 said:

Of course its repulsive i would like to think it wouldn't happen, Satan wouldn't allow "SS" to harm to us.

Someone of hand said they had a curse on him, not our religion i just wondered if it was possible. The guy said if you are having a lot of bad luck could be evil eye jealousy, oh he went right into one i think he was a Sikh.

I think i stated in my OP the we gypsy fortune tarot reader said there is no way somebody of normal (non ss) could curse me i just remembered that was around 5 years ago i seen her.

Im glad you are good now my friend and also i agree if any of our "own" tried it would backfire as they would be just that traitors.

Thanks bro!

The Gods are with us and they will never allow the ruin of someone of us by the hand of a fucking traitor. They are nothing but just a piece of rotten meat destinated to the greatness of Void.

The traitor believes he is smart and protected but instead he's seen very badly by the Gods. We are a spiritual family and real families must be united, trying to get along and solve problems with civilization. After all, we are a superior race. We are Aryans and not Jews. Traitors are always left to themselves and devastated by our own counter curses.

Greetings 💪

Hunter666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Hunter666 said:

Thanks bro!

The Gods are with us and they will never allow the ruin of someone of us by the hand of a fucking traitor. They are nothing but just a piece of rotten meat destinated to the greatness of Void.

The traitor believes he is smart and protected but instead he's seen very badly by the Gods. We are a spiritual family and real families must be united, trying to get along and solve problems with civilization. After all, we are a superior race. We are Aryans and not Jews. Traitors are always left to themselves and devastated by our own counter curses.

Greetings 💪

Thanks for reply my pal :D

Respect my friend totally agree, its the same as rats turncoats etc in other forms of life.

You have worded it perfect quality reply :D

Cheers and take care.

It's not literally impossible to be cursed purely on mere virtue of being a Satanist, even though just that by itself grants a very good measure of spiritual protection. But if you are also an active Satanist who fulfills their duties of spiritual advancement and warfare, well, it should be damn near implausible to curse you, at least without a dedicated full-frontal assault by some rabbi coven or something. And at that point, you'd be able to tell and just redirect their filth back to them, considering the RTRs we do.

From what I know, we are the most powerful wizard group on this planet. Absolutely no other Path I have ever seen focuses so immensely on spiritual empowerment and utilizing that power, too. Especially almost all of Western occultism pretty much completely neglects the aspect of self-empowerment and is mostly about begging to jewhovah for this or that. Even most Eastern occultism is still pretty watered-down and what good bits it does have, we have been readily incorporating into our routines for years. So it's not like there are many people to curse us to begin with. And those that are there will have to face our semidaily-empowered, thick, Solar Aura of Protection blazing with Satanic fire and again, at least semidaily-cleansed aura as well as the deep cleansing we (better) do after a good RTR session, which itself also dislodges curses to begin with, let alone reflecting them back to their senders.

So basically, we are talking about an inordinately large number, size and variety of protective, dissuasive and reflective measures stacked on top of each other that it would be very hard to take one of us down, and all of that is without even considering literal divine intervention we can call upon in times of need. :ugeek:

Hold your head high and trust in the protection of the Gods and your own self.

OuroborphicMystery said:
It's not literally impossible to be cursed purely on mere virtue of being a Satanist, even though just that by itself grants a very good measure of spiritual protection. But if you are also an active Satanist who fulfills their duties of spiritual advancement and warfare, well, it should be damn near implausible to curse you, at least without a dedicated full-frontal assault by some rabbi coven or something. And at that point, you'd be able to tell and just redirect their filth back to them, considering the RTRs we do.

From what I know, we are the most powerful wizard group on this planet. Absolutely no other Path I have ever seen focuses so immensely on spiritual empowerment and utilizing that power, too. Especially almost all of Western occultism pretty much completely neglects the aspect of self-empowerment and is mostly about begging to jewhovah for this or that. Even most Eastern occultism is still pretty watered-down and what good bits it does have, we have been readily incorporating into our routines for years. So it's not like there are many people to curse us to begin with. And those that are there will have to face our semidaily-empowered, thick, Solar Aura of Protection blazing with Satanic fire and again, at least semidaily-cleansed aura as well as the deep cleansing we (better) do after a good RTR session, which itself also dislodges curses to begin with, let alone reflecting them back to their senders.

So basically, we are talking about an inordinately large number, size and variety of protective, dissuasive and reflective measures stacked on top of each other that it would be very hard to take one of us down, and all of that is without even considering literal divine intervention we can call upon in times of need. :ugeek:

Hold your head high and trust in the protection of the Gods and your own self.

Just saw this brother.

Thank you and also same to yourself :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back