Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SUMMER SOLSTICE RITUAL 2022 - AZAZEL'S RITUAL

AlexElPM said:
Maybe is offtopic, but I want to comment: can Azazel be your guardián demon?

Some people have a high ranking demon as your guardian.

That is a possibility yes.

erick_erick said:
I have another question. set is my guardian demon and I love it. as I read in jos, he is one of 7 sons of father satan and he is black. why father satan is white but set is black? in forum someone said set is white but in past when I asked for my guardian demon, I watch a movie that a black man named set.

Set is white. Do you think that some dumb movie knows better about the gods than we do? People that make movies lie all the time.

Wonderful energy, I felt even better than when doing Astarte and BaalZebul rituals. I do have one question though:

Your Name is whole, divided and undivided!

I can't quite grasp what it means by this

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i am in but how to do the Reversing the Curse upon the Goat is it true to vibrat RAHB-DEEM-AHB 9 times then vibrat REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH 9 tims or vibrat RAHB-DEEM-AHB ones then REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH ones then countenue 9 times
HAIL SATAN

This ritual felt like setting me straight and getting me to want to do a lot more righteous acts. Hail the four crowned princes of hell and all our other gods of Orion that never gave up on mankind, no matter what the forces of the universe have been. Thank you Joy of Satan for nine years of developing and fighting.

Happy Summer Solstice to all of my brothers and sisters in Satan. Thank you for this HP Cobra. Amazing as always.
May Azazel's grace fill our souls, and may his wrath crush the enemy's.
Hail All the powers of hell forever🖤❤️💙

I have been waiting to this wonderful ritual to ask a question.

Can I do the Ritual on a later date ( will there be times that we will do it again ) ? Because of some circumstances I can't do the Ritual .

I am very worried of not doing these Rituals ( to Father Satan , Enlil , Astarte, and now Azazel) . will they get angry or something ?

I do not find it strange any that I am in love with Baalzebul, AZAZEL and Astarte. Each for aspects I really want help in. If I was to put this in order it would be AZAZEL, Baal then Astarte. The connection I have that feels so complementary that I love AZAZEL and Astarte and I can't do without them. I'll prefer look at God Baalzebul as my own friend and God, my companion. I can't just be without them.
Lastly I can't be called a "without anymore", now I know I'm finally with the Gods. I feel them all day and night.
AZAZEL's ritual, I felt it in my soul, unexplainable, I also feel like LIGHT. I also just noticed an increased enthusiasm to meditate., also feel the need to do purification meditations often.

It gets even more better from here.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER

Yes!! I was waiting for Azazel's ritual like crazy!! I am very happy to remove all curses from him and to send them all back to the jews!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also felt a very good energy at some point.

I am very happy. I remember when I was a kid, Apollo was my favorite Olympian God. I love the affirmations we used for this ritual.

HP HoodedCobra thank you so much for creating these rituals!! I hope the Gods and Goddesses bless you in all ways. I am very grateful for your work and your continuing our JoyofSatan and Satan's cause.

A question that I was wondering. The sign of Capricorn is related to the goat. Often it's said various places that life starts out hard for Capricorns and they sometimes have bad luck.

Is that in any way related to this Jewish ritual.

666S666 said:

Can I do the Ritual on a later date ( will there be times that we will do it again ) ? Because of some circumstances I can't do the Ritual .

I am very worried of not doing these Rituals ( to Father Satan , Enlil , Astarte, and now Azazel) . will they get angry or something ?

No one is going to get angry, yes you can do them at a later date when you can.

You can donate some energy to Azazel if you can not do anything of the above, this can be even a ball of energy you breathe before sleeping, to mark the moment.

You could also have the above ritual done in a mental way if you like, as an emphasis on the schedule moment.

blackwizard said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i am in but how to do the Reversing the Curse upon the Goat is it true to vibrat RAHB-DEEM-AHB 9 times then vibrat REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH 9 tims or vibrat RAHB-DEEM-AHB ones then REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH ones then countenue 9 times
HAIL SATAN

You vibrate the whole paragraph for 9 times, not the individual words.

slyscorpion said:
NovaEra 666 said:
We will do the Azazel's Ritual again on Yom Kippur?

With luck they will get caught in one of their rituals somewhere and have this exposed to the whole world. This year I will visualize that during final rtr that time of year.

But yeah I was thinking this would be a good time to do this ritual I kind of thought we were waiting for then to release it.

I really don't think I have much if any connection with this God but I enjoy the rituals anyways and helping out.

Of course it is normal to have stronger ties with some of the respect than others, myself despite the great admiration for Azazel I have never taken many steps to strengthen the relationship with him.

I think when I was new this came from having a kind of referential fear, towards a demon of such high rank, coming partly from Christian programming, partly from the fact that these gods have such a powerful nature that they are not. easy to understand when you are new.

It has happened to me with almost all high-ranking demons when except with astarte, I'm not sure why.

I believe it is a mix of the two reasons above combined with the curses our enemies have made to separate us from these magnificent beings.

I believe that these rituals serve to bring us closer and closer to our gods, especially those of high rank, going to solve these three problems in depth.

Astarte's ritual felt like a breeze of wind. Beelzebul's like the most strong waves. But this one is pure divine light! I personally said a prayer after the Ritual to Him, to bless again the country He was once glorified the most.

Lightbringer and Divine Apollo, may the harmony of your lyre resound again in the plains and mountains of Hellas!

Hail Apollo Azazel!

SS66610888 said:
slyscorpion said:
NovaEra 666 said:

With luck they will get caught in one of their rituals somewhere and have this exposed to the whole world. This year I will visualize that during final rtr that time of year.

But yeah I was thinking this would be a good time to do this ritual I kind of thought we were waiting for then to release it.

I really don't think I have much if any connection with this God but I enjoy the rituals anyways and helping out.

Of course it is normal to have stronger ties with some of the respect than others, myself despite the great admiration for Azazel I have never taken many steps to strengthen the relationship with him.

I think when I was new this came from having a kind of referential fear, towards a demon of such high rank, coming partly from Christian programming, partly from the fact that these gods have such a powerful nature that they are not. easy to understand when you are new.

It has happened to me with almost all high-ranking demons when except with astarte, I'm not sure why.

I believe it is a mix of the two reasons above combined with the curses our enemies have made to separate us from these magnificent beings.

I believe that these rituals serve to bring us closer and closer to our gods, especially those of high rank, going to solve these three problems in depth.

I like the energy of Aini the best but I haven't met him yet. I have connection with Baal and Astarte mainly in this life. I believe there were a few more I worked with in the past. I honestly think since I was in a serious situation with the enemy and being bound and having most my energy drained all the time maybe the high ranking ones were the only ones able to push through that and get in touch with me at all.

Anyways it's better now and yeah xtian programming can do this. The only demon I feared though for a bit was Lucifuge cause of his apparent association with the Greys but I got over that when I realized he is in no way related to the enemy or chipped ones and was what their species was before being borged now I respect him a lot for going through a situation that in some ways is similar to ours but worse in others and staying on the side of the Gods and fighting it.

I will continue to do this ritual. If I feel a connection to Azazel I will see. I know from his energy that Himmler worked with him I saw the same energy around him a lot when looking at articles with his picture and wondered what or who it was from.

Did anyone else feel surges of heat and energy when doing this ritual?? It also gave a most peaceful feeling...along with being able to quiet my mind right after effortlessly for the longest time ever! Even now there is this peaceful feeling of stillness...I feel this stillness is a major key to trancing , letting the mind just "rest."

I also feel a throb and pressure in my forehead region :D

NakedPluto said:
666S666 said:

No one is going to get angry, yes you can do them at a later date when you can.

You can donate some energy to Azazel if you can not do anything of the above, this can be even a ball of energy you breathe before sleeping, to mark the moment.

You could also have the above ritual done in a mental way if you like, as an emphasis on the schedule moment.
Thanks alot for guidance. I will do it ( ball of energy ) .

BTW, nice profile brother.

On the forums topic (this warfare schedule) here it says at the end part of the ritual

"ALL THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE, LORD AZAZEL!

YOU STAND INVINCIBLE AGAINST ALL LIES, AZAZEL APOLLO!

THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU IS SEEN PERMANENTLY BY ALL!

However in the interactive ritual found here (I only make clear these two so there is no confusion what I am talking about) https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Azazel_Power_Ritual.html

It says in the same part

ALL THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE, LORD AZAZEL!

YOU STAND INVINCIBLE AGAINST ALL LIES!

Not sure if it matters or not. I am using the one on the interactive ritual cause I think it's more likely to be right as it's the same as the other rituals but I am not completely sure.

~Thank you for this. I am looking forward to participating in this ritual as well. Happy Summer Solstice to my S.S. Brothers and Sisters.

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER!

SS66610888 said:
slyscorpion said:
NovaEra 666 said:

There is a very indepth and elaborate reasoning behind both the creation and the purposes of these Rituals. They will definitely help you get closer to the Gods. I want to bring the Gods closer to people, and the people closer to Gods. Yes, many issues will be solved by these, as these work on many layers of activity.

Instead of fixing problems one by one, these fix these en masse.

Xian programming and fear can get in the way. Yet, every person also has their volition, attraction and past life history, which may contribute to this. It's all necessary because everyone must partake in something from the Gods, they help us and we help them, and this advances us esoterically at the same time.

slyscorpion said:
A question that I was wondering. The sign of Capricorn is related to the goat. Often it's said various places that life starts out hard for Capricorns and they sometimes have bad luck.

No, that is astrological. But the enemy increases negativity for many people. Capricorns in general, are very sturdy and strong people. They have powerful resilience and staying power.

Manofsatan said:
I do not find it strange any that I am in love with Baalzebul, AZAZEL and Astarte. Each for aspects I really want help in. If I was to put this in order it would be AZAZEL, Baal then Astarte. The connection I have that feels so complementary that I love AZAZEL and Astarte and I can't do without them. I'll prefer look at God Baalzebul as my own friend and God, my companion. I can't just be without them.
Lastly I can't be called a "without anymore", now I know I'm finally with the Gods. I feel them all day and night.
AZAZEL's ritual, I felt it in my soul, unexplainable, I also feel like LIGHT. I also just noticed an increased enthusiasm to meditate., also feel the need to do purification meditations often.

It gets even more better from here.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER

What a beautiful comment. Yes, this is what all of this is about...

Wildfire said:
This ritual felt like setting me straight and getting me to want to do a lot more righteous acts. Hail the four crowned princes of hell and all our other gods of Orion that never gave up on mankind, no matter what the forces of the universe have been. Thank you Joy of Satan for nine years of developing and fighting.

Wonderful.

Immortal said:
Wonderful energy, I felt even better than when doing Astarte and BaalZebul rituals. I do have one question though:

Your Name is whole, divided and undivided!

I can't quite grasp what it means by this

This is made to show display exactly this: That it's unfathomable. Meditating on this might help.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Happy Summer Solstice to all of my brothers and sisters in Satan. Thank you for this HP Cobra. Amazing as always.
May Azazel's grace fill our souls, and may his wrath crush the enemy's.
Hail All the powers of hell forever🖤❤️💙

Thank you, I am so glad to be of help.

SleepingWolf said:
Finally I've been anxious without a schedule for so long.

And don't forget to put this on the banner of the site.

Thank you for this reminder, doing this now.

jbkbmz said:
I found it It was spelled a little different. I downloaded all of the German and Icelandic mp3s of them. So I should get it right.

If uncertain or you cannot find something, then use another alteration, such as Logr or other alteration for the specific rune. This will not be that much of a drastic difference, all the alterations are closely correlated.

promitheusS88 said:
Astarte's ritual felt like a breeze of wind. Beelzebul's like the most strong waves. But this one is pure divine light! I personally said a prayer after the Ritual to Him, to bless again the country He was once glorified the most.

Lightbringer and Divine Apollo, may the harmony of your lyre resound again in the plains and mountains of Hellas!

Hail Apollo Azazel!

Thank you for relating this beautiful experience.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

slyscorpion said:

In my opinion it doesn't have much to do, Saturn rules the sign of Capricorn, Capricorn has similar influences to Saturn, I believe that the bad luck and difficult beginning of life of Capricorns is simply about that, mainly working as a form of teaching, I know many people extremely good and charitable who have suffered a lot in life, bad luck and similar influences teach us certain things about life, the ruling planet of my chart is Saturn and I have seen very well how this thing, the suffering caused by Capricorn in my opinion is about give teachings for life through pain, not a Jewish curse.

Beautiful ritual as always! I have been feeling a bit detached as I have been going through a hard time in my personal life, it was really nice doing this ritual last night, I really needed this, connecting to Lord Azazel was a very beautiful and invigorating experience. Thank you HP Cobra.

AlexElPM said:
Maybe is offtopic, but I want to comment: can Azazel be your guardián demon?

Yes, he can. Last time I checked, high-ranking demons and demonesses can be someones guardian. However, they are in a high position, and therefore most likely work closer with advanced Satanists. Azazel is Maxine's Guardian Demon.

This ritual was truly beautiful, and very powerful! I must say, I was kind of surprised when I vibrated Apolon. Never done that before. As soon as I did it, I felt this surge of energy in my heart chakra. It expanded imminently and the energy was immense, very powerful. The energy then radiated through my entire being and I got a very fast heartbeat. After the ritual I felt an incredible tranquility. And now I'm just really high from all that energy....feels great!

HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Need some clarifications here;

I call you by your Name: A, ZA, AZAZIL, ZAZIL , ON , APOLLON, ZAZIL, AZAZIL, ZA, A!
Do i have to pronounce all the words separately i.e., A, ZA, before saying AZAZEL and so on...
or A, ZA, ..... , ZAZIL are the vibrations of Azazel ? like we vibrate runes.
also claryfy this ON , APOLLON, ZAZIL, AZAZIL, ZA, A!

In Egypt, you are the Hidden Sun of Re
Re or RA ? any difference.

Your are now Azazel,
are we declaring a new name Azazel?

Then Affirm 3 times:

AUM
ALL THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE, LORD AZAZEL!
YOU STAND INVINCIBLE AGAINST ALL LIES, AZAZEL APOLLO!
AUM

the AUM is vibrated only once and the affirmation is repeated 3x ?
or
both AUM and the Affirmation needs to be repeated 3x ?

State with conviction 9 times:
• Vibrate AUM
• The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity
• Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective
• The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them
• Vibrate AUM

the same question with Reverse Curse Against Goat Ritual

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wnen I finished the ritual I saw a Eagle or Hawk (they are very similar) and the Shen with the eagle wings. I did not know it was Azazel animal, I really loved this ritual.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
erick_erick said:
I have another question. set is my guardian demon and I love it. as I read in jos, he is one of 7 sons of father satan and he is black. why father satan is white but set is black? in forum someone said set is white but in past when I asked for my guardian demon, I watch a movie that a black man named set.

Set is white. Do you think that some dumb movie knows better about the gods than we do? People that make movies lie all the time.

the movie was the sign from set. why hps maxine said set is black? (He has a dark complexion... as I read on jos)

My hell, this ritual is so cute 🥺... Apollo, glorious and beautiful and potent and wise. You carry the sun within your soul, which divine beauty warms your followers to the core, the children of your Father Satan. You are the torch that leads to Godhead and harmony and fulfillment. Thank you for always caring so deeply about this planet and its people. Thank you for being available to help us conquer the Chao, being vigorously active in this war for the eternal vanquish of Good against Evil. Unfathomable love and gratitude to you, prince of Duat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back