Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Your First Saturn Return [Updated - How To Manage This And The Good News]

I had my first Saturn return on August 2021, shortly after my 27th birthday.
It was horrible. I lost sleep over it. I felt empty, unmotivated and all the other symptoms of depression.
I won't say the event that caused it but it made me realize something.
It made me realize I had to do something about it.
So I eventually stopped brooding and started the 40 day meditation program.
Now I'm happy to say I've been meditating consistently everyday since the start of this year!
And I am so much happier for it

So while a Saturn return may kick your ass, it may also whip you into condition and motivate you to get stuff done!

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am sorry, I was not expected to answer. But I just wished to mention, Algiz works and works fast as every other rune, when it is vibrated in a way HPs Maxine told: into Chakras, as if you were drawing or engraving them into your Chakra system i.e. Soul (which therefore is called "Tree" in myths). For example, A - into base, L - into crown, G - into left temple, Iz - into right temple.

This can be done in one's mind.

Yagami Light said:
For me personally and other people I know, during the Saturn return we all felt like we wanted to do more and were dissatisfied with our current situation, but obstacles kept happening, preventing us from acting.

I personally, during and after my Saturn return, I've started to question what's the purpose of my existence. As things got so hard, instead of trying to find a reason to live and fight for, and keep trying, I just wanted/want to stop fighting alltogether, but I know that death wouldn't solve anything.

Pretty much what I went thru myself. I really do think if I hadn't been doing the JoS meditations all the years prior then it could of been worse. It still was bad personally and there were some lingering emotional problems left over but I feel like this post virtually wiped them away.

I can sit down and literally "see" how HP HC's advice would of helped a lot so I too recommend to go about this transit in the way as stated by him.

Edward Lonsa said:

This is a great post. I put the title of the book on my list of books to read. It sounds like it's aligning with the pattern of thinking I've been having lately but on a bit more advance level so I would love to read that book.

Going thru this post I could definitely come with examples of the what you're describing here from personal experiences to others I've known and found it very interesting.

Thank you for sharing this. :)

Thank you for the useful information.

I'm in the middle of it now. My natal Saturn is in my second house. So it's pretty bad.
But the Gods helped a lot. This year I did 2 Jupiter squares to improve my financial situation.
I plan to add a Sun square to offset the negative birth effects.
So maybe it will be better.

Greetings,
In addition to meditating and focusing on cleaning my aura, whenever I see an upcoming negative planetary transit, I decide to stay home and away from people for the duration of said transit.

My question is:
Is staying home and isolating myself a valid strategy or the right approach to minimizing planetary misfortune?

luis said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I need your help. I'm in a bad situation.......

Update me on the situation as well Luis, you helped me a lot with very basic questions of mine at start, I genuinely want you to get through all of this without taking any further damage.

Gods did hear you they always do and they also look out for us more than we think they do.Trust in Them everything is going in positive direction.

Do people who have a very prominent Saturn, specifically in one of the Houses of Life, experience this transit in an overall positive way?

I mean, it hasn't been exactly a pleasurable journey, but I suppose my strong Saturnian attitude to life makes me face this as positive.

My Saturn has always been left "untamed" and for many years I would always struggle with bad habits, lack of discipline and consistency which would ultimately translate into severe depression and other Saturn-related afflictions. Even though I tried to meditate, because I never acknowledged what Saturn was trying to teach me, I never succeeded in Satanism or life in general.

It wasn't until I began feeling the effects of my first Saturn Return that this got more and more intense until I was almost broken beyond repair, I was at my lowest point in life and almost ready to give it up altogether, the pain and the suffering were so severe. But with the little force I had left in me, I was able to finally come to terms with the lessons it was trying to teach me and I acted upon these, imposing changes within me that would eventually turn the course of my life to the opposite direction, forever. I have since been drastically improving all areas of my life to the point I am now a completely new man. Saturn's blockages and restrictions can be felt in a strong way that sometimes hinders my ability but as long as I get back to the message and the lesson it is trying to teach me, I always succeed regardless of whatever life makes me go through.

This was the most valuable transit I have ever been through, and given my untamed Saturnian nature at the time, it could only have happened that way. Now, in this new chapter of my life, I tap into these forces forever transmuting them into something positive and useful, using them to achieve my most ambitious goals in life.

Thank you for this sermon, HP Cobra, and thank you to all that shared your experience and knowledge about this particular transit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I need your help. I'm in a bad situation, I can't explain the whole situation right here because I don't want the enemy to know about this but something happened and right now I'm not in my house and I can't do my full meditation program or a spell to fix this situation. It's definitely my fault because I should have seen that something like this could have happened but for various reasons I did not do the right thing, It probably has to do with Saturn too because it is sexting with a major planet in my chart that has to do with this situation and even Pluto. I don't know a lot about astrology but I can see these aspects. Now I did clean a lot but I have to say my protection was not the best, this situation is complicated and something I have before I even was a SS, it has to do with my father.

Sounds like a fated event correlated to Saturn for sure. Saturn in general can bring issues with parents, but also certain authorities in one's life.

luis said:
My questions are these, even if I can't vibrate right now, can I do a lot of kundalini yoga for example to compensate? Or vibrate the mantra's mentally for empowering my chakras and for protection/cleaning?

Yes, but this cannot be forever, as the stimulation needs to be talked too into vibration. But you CAN, if you are under pressed circumstances, do only Hatha, Pranayama and Kundalini Yoga to stay energetic and strong during this you have to go through.

luis said:
Another question, I asked a demon to help me with this situation, I did the ritual in Jos but I could not use candles, I just copied the sigil and did the ritual and asked for what I wanted, I even said I will give her something if it helps (100 satanas for 7 days), now my astral senses are not fully open, I only felt the energy. I understand a Demon could be busy or it may take more time to fix the situation (I asked for protection against my father and to end *********** now we are more protected than before because we are somewhere else but the second part still has not happened) what do you think about this? Do you think the Demon is just busy or there may be other reasons or maybe I did something wrong?

The Demon will guide you out of this situation, but you need to follow their "advice", as in the correct thoughts and that type of thing. They will always help you. Being moved away is definitely a sign of help, especially if it happened immediately. Keep an open mind, and if you are being threatened in a very serious manner, might as well call the police even or whatever other measures you might have to take.

luis said:
PLEASE, answer me, I need it. I understand now that I should have done something before because now I'm lost... I definitely will do much more protection from now on. I'm writing this here because it feels like a Saturn return.

Yes, letting down one's protection is catastrophic. It must not be allowed to happen. I wish you luck and hope I hear a good update from you soon. Stay strong.
Thank you, I evoked the Demon the night before a situation happened and we moved somewhere else. We are definitely safe but stressed. I definitely have thoughts on how to fix the situation and I'm sure the Demon and Satan are helping. I just don't understand why the secon request was not fullfield yet, do they want me to do something about it? (With spells of course) or it may take more time for some reasons?

I wonder if getting a sudden rampant and deadly stomach disease was part of this too. If I go out from all this then it's nice being a part of you guys, hope to see you all in the next life. But don't worry, if the meds and healing meditations save me, then...longer is my journey. I will report back to see how this goes.

With the first Saturn return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood. With the second return, maturity. And with the third and usually final return, a person enters wise old age. These periods are estimated to occur at roughly the ages of 27–31, 56–60 and 84–90.

Demonic said:
luis said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I need your help. I'm in a bad situation.......

Update me on the situation as well Luis, you helped me a lot with very basic questions of mine at start, I genuinely want you to get through all of this without taking any further damage.

Gods did hear you they always do and they also look out for us more than we think they do.Trust in Them everything is going in positive direction.
Thank you. Even if this is a bad situation I learned a lot on what things I need to fix from now on. I will post it here when this situation is fixed, hopefully soon.

Shadowcat said:
tabby said:
For those with a first house placed natal Saturn, how will things be different from a normal Saturn return?

This would make Saturn the person's cor-uler and so any feelings of inadequacy or depreciation can be much more pronounced as well as phobias and irrational fears especially if there are aspects to the moon or Neptune with 12th house placements.

Accidents or other significantly dangerous things may take place if the opportunity presents itself. People with a first house Saturn having the transitory Saturn hit will probably experience feeling like their lives are falling apart more pronounced than others.

This however does not have to be the case if one knows how to offset this and takes necessary steps. Enemy attacks may also present themselves as the enemy looks for weakness.

With that being said, Increase aura of protection also around this time and cleaning on top of any other workings done to offset negative manifestations. If it becomes unbearable at any time reach out to Satan or your Guardian for help.

When Saturn retrograded back in my natal sign in 2020 there would be times I was literally curled up in a ball in tears, looking at my Guardian's sigil, sometimes for 20 to 30 mins. It helped calm my mind and bite through the chaos and I got signs often of reassurance.

I see, thank you for the additional information, and sating my learning mind. I wanted to ask because I think HPS Maxine said something about the first house with a Saturn transit is one of the worst times in a person's life, so it made me wonder what would happen if a person had both that kind of transit plus their Saturn Return on top of that.

I wish good luck and safe journeys for those who have that placement and anyone who's about to/is going through their Saturn Return.

Nikois666 said:
If someone is below 27 years old, they won't be affected much? Or does it depend on ones natal chart and spiritual progress and workings?
A little confused here.

Don't mind this question. Looked again in the astrology section and got my question answered.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
What about Saturn retrograde on the ascendant or direct in your words.

As a transit, or as a natal placement?

What would happen if a Saturn retrograde conjucts South Node in the 5th house in natal?

I pray to Father Satan that mine is close to an end, as I just turned 31 and in the past 2 years:

My youngest son died due to Retts Disorder, I was diagnosed with a terminal illness that gives me ten years left (maybe, anything beyond that is hopeful), and I am learning that everything and everyone I built my entire life upon for the past three decades: has been for not.

The only thing I have left is Father Satan and the Pantheon. Especially since on here all you get is "trust in Father Satan" (like, the fuck? Duh!) or other more narcissistic and misinformed answers from individuals who believe they have the authority to try and take my pen to write my story for me by dictating and or demanding that I follow their path in life instead of my own.

I am not looking for self-serving advice from people whose only authority is endowed by ego. I am looking for answers for that I can make my own choices.

But for real, this shit is not a joke. It is a massive wake up call at the cosmic scale.

My Saturn transit lit a fire up my ass. I was moving myself in the right direction, but I was dragging my feet so to speak. I was trying to force myself to like a career that I didn't, that's being changed. I was hanging on to little fragments of xainity, now those are being erased. By the time I actually checked my Saturn transit, I found I was already in the middle of it. I was mentally prepared for this, but didn't see it coming.

This explains alot. I need to keep a keener eye these transits. My life has been a lot of struggling lately, but nothing I can't learn from.

It's like you said, Saturn is the sink or swim teacher. Time to learn it's lessons or sink.

Bless you HPC for another very valuable sermon. Thank you Sir. The information you provide always gives me an advantage in life.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
What about Saturn retrograde on the ascendant or direct in your words.

As a transit, or as a natal placement?

Transit

That would definitely be a period where one would feel at odds with the external world, how other people see you/understand you, and versus your real self and who you are and the external world. All of how one connects to the external world will be redefined. But you have to look at the exact planets to understand how this would play itself out.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

My first Saturn return I had no earthly father, became a atiast after that's all a lesson till I joined Our True family and dedicated in 2009. Wow always gives all and learn and hear the way. We all fuck up in a level of Saturn astrology in the beginning of our self becoming free. The most important point is never forget that Satan aka Odin is for you now and that you unchanged how difficult it may be for most SS forever standing with Satan and the God's and Goddesses of Hellas.

For if it were not by gaidens of the ALL Father Wotanaz the will of the way of his becoming more than just living. To be more than this reptrix and to in a way to make things more meaningful for people who want to realize a awaken in different ways to become more than just being but to become more. Fuck this is a really lovely way but there is levels where there is levels. Father Satan and your Gardian and help of the God's or Goddess will always make you feel its enough for the level of the beings you want to make a were to become more by freeing themselves if pushing beyond their level you are realized to change the energy flow and always be able to sens the power of the universe and to make it to your will of programming the why with your will to help others to become aware of FATHER SATAN. This is the will of the voice. What I have heard be a hidden assassin never drowning attention never ending to gide the unaware and defend them in a way learn to make it more clear to them searching the way!

I have received and seen the fucking noting jew cowerker asking me how do I am able to do this I say I don't know.
Hahaha.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL TO ALL THE GOD'S AND GODDESSES OF ORION!!

The cold one said:
I pray to Father Satan that mine is close to an end, as I just turned 31 and in the past 2 years:

My youngest son died due to Retts Disorder, I was diagnosed with a terminal illness that gives me ten years left (maybe, anything beyond that is hopeful), and I am learning that everything and everyone I built my entire life upon for the past three decades: has been for not.

The only thing I have left is Father Satan and the Pantheon. Especially since on here all you get is "trust in Father Satan" (like, the fuck? Duh!) or other more narcissistic and misinformed answers from individuals who believe they have the authority to try and take my pen to write my story for me by dictating and or demanding that I follow their path in life instead of my own.

I am not looking for self-serving advice from people whose only authority is endowed by ego. I am looking for answers for that I can make my own choices.

But for real, this shit is not a joke. It is a massive wake up call at the cosmic scale.

That is terrible. Don't think that most people would give you a negative reply. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you need help or if you consider I can provide any help that is substantial.

The cold one said:

I cannot begin to imagine your predicament. As such I cannot presume to give any advice here, but just to say if you feel like you need to vent here or talk to anyone you can. I do not know your illness but I would be hopeful for you that your life may lengthen, but also hopefully even with quality if possible, for however long that may be. I do know that Satan protects dedicated souls of SS when they pass from this world, and their loved ones, until they are to be reincarnated.

The cold one said:
I was diagnosed with a terminal illness that gives me ten years left (maybe, anything beyond that is hopeful), and I am learning that everything and everyone I built my entire life upon for the past three decades: has been for not.

I don't know your illness, but I do know that western medicine has a habit of labeling everything as chronic or otherwise untreatable. You should look at holistic treatments, as well as spiritual options for this, which often have a much better success rate when dealing with "chronic" problems.

If this illness appeared as a result of influence from Saturn, then it may also start to regress once Saturn's negativity leaves you.

Good luck with everything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That is terrible. Don't think that most people would give you a negative reply. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you need help or if you consider I can provide any help that is substantial.

-----------------------------

I would love to open up a dialogue with you, only I cannot seem to figure out how. You said email, but we all know better than to just link that shit here. So, I am at a loss.

How dou you know when your Saturn return comes? Is there a way to find out when your Saturn return exactly comes?

1)Maharana who fought for the dharm against islamic invaders . Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vaKLL84SLzYmNlFObI2LbBPXcq3PbuBl/view?usp=drivesdk
2)List of Koenraad Elst books . Link : https://1lib.in/g/Koenraad%20Elst

What if your natal Saturn was retrograde? Does Saturn return deal more damage to you? Or is it friendly?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It will help tremendously, but it will not negate the, let's say, "disciplinary" aspect of Saturn. You will experience way less negativity especially compared to what certain people might. The AOP is helpful against ALL negative forces, including what could be considered negative from this transit.

Thank the Gods I've experienced the Return as a Satanist. For the past months/year I've been dedicating more to yoga and cleaning than previous years, using the Saturnine cleaning multiples of 6, and the Solar 111. The posts by HPS Shannon clicked to me on that, and further emphasized by Lydia. Some time ago before all that, because my unconfortable situation I never kept consistent yoga and it got me thinking "I need to buy a yoga mat", and one day out of the blue I was gifted some gym mats and that settled it for me, I didn't have to spend any money.

I've been having this strange feeling of not noticing the passage of time, like there is something wrong with me - as if I was supposed to feel that decades ago was a very long time, and that "I am too late", but I'm feeling like time is simultaneous, or decades are the same as just few days in between, and that disturbed me a little bit (for eg., as if I'm having a Jupiter-related delusion of relaxation or something).

I was on edge all the time like I was about to beat the shit out of someone but then Marcus Aurelius' words would advise me against that, "be patient with the idiots". But during this time I've also shown more hard work and for that I've gotten the favor of my superiors who requested a raise for me (that's still to be realized, but at least they recognized it which is nice). Other than being in a foul mood and having to work twice as hard, nothing really bad happened.

Catalincata94 said:
What if someone has a protection aspect or house in his/her natal chart?

This can reduce the effect of this considerably, but still, this will not make anyone immune to this.

tyrantmage said:
How dou you know when your Saturn return comes? Is there a way to find out when your Saturn return exactly comes?

Yes, when your Saturn in Transit approaches your Natal Saturn, this is where it starts happening. Effects can start even as further as 7 degrees from it.

tyrantmage said:
What if your natal Saturn was retrograde? Does Saturn return deal more damage to you? Or is it friendly?

No, this does not make anything more or less in regards to that.

Egon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It will help tremendously, but it will not negate the, let's say, "disciplinary" aspect of Saturn. You will experience way less negativity especially compared to what certain people might. The AOP is helpful against ALL negative forces, including what could be considered negative from this transit.

Thank the Gods I've experienced the Return as a Satanist. For the past months/year I've been dedicating more to yoga and cleaning than previous years, using the Saturnine cleaning multiples of 6, and the Solar 111.

I was on edge all the time like I was about to beat the shit out of someone but then Marcus Aurelius' words would advise me against that, "be patient with the idiots". But during this time I've also shown more hard work and for that I've gotten the favor of my superiors who requested a raise for me (that's still to be realized, but at least they recognized it which is nice). Other than being in a foul mood and having to work twice as hard, nothing really bad happened.

I am VERY happy for you, congratulations, you seem to have managed this very well indeed. You have handled this well both behaviorally and spiritually, and it appears even previous work has helped you considerably in both ways. Good work.

In all these years I had not done any specific work to obliterate my Saturn and 8 months ago it occurred to me to do it with a general work to obliterate all the negative aspects at the same time, since then things have been getting worse: I have problems to keep my daily schedule and I feel as if everything were obstacles and impediments in my life, when Saturn went retrograde in early June, the thing got even worse.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
What if someone has a protection aspect or house in his/her natal chart?

This can reduce the effect of this considerably, but still, this will not make anyone immune to this.

tyrantmage said:

Yes, when your Saturn in Transit approaches your Natal Saturn, this is where it starts happening. Effects can start even as further as 7 degrees from it.

tyrantmage said:

No, this does not make anything more or less in regards to that.

Egon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank the Gods I've experienced the Return as a Satanist. For the past months/year I've been dedicating more to yoga and cleaning than previous years, using the Saturnine cleaning multiples of 6, and the Solar 111.

I am VERY happy for you, congratulations, you seem to have managed this very well indeed. You have handled this well both behaviorally and spiritually, and it appears even previous work has helped you considerably in both ways. Good work.

Ok, thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back