Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Green SS troopers get in here! For new people

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Also, do you recommend using the black magic rosary for the FRTR? I recognize that it's a very beneficial ritual for us but I'm somehow hesitating to connect Hebrew letters with my beads .. :roll:

You aren't connecting the Hebrew letters, rather you are using their reversals. Regardless, I would recommend using something like the interactive RTR for keeping track of your progress. https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html

Greetings! If I want my black magic beads to be more than 108, is there a higher number that is also a Saturnian/binding number? Or 108 is the best?
I figured it out that I could make my white magic beads 222 since my string is longer than for 111
Thanks!

Greetings! If I want my black magic beads to be more than 108, is there a higher number that is also a Saturnian/binding number? Or 108 is the best?
I figured it out that I could make my white magic beads 222 since my string is longer than for 111
Thanks!

You could do multiples of these numbers but I wouldn't go overboard o.0.

Thanks!
108 repetitions, when drawn out long, are more than enough. Or you can do multiples if you really need to like was stated above. Chances are, 108 is just enough.

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! You said about carving runes. Such carved crystals can also be used for divination correct? So, do you recommend that the crystals for white and black magic are also used for divination? Don't these 2 functions interfere with each other?
Also, if a rune can be used for either white or black magic does that mean carving it twice in different crystals?
Thanks!

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! You said about carving runes. Such carved crystals can also be used for divination correct? So, do you recommend that the crystals for white and black magic are also used for divination? Don't these 2 functions interfere with each other?
Also, if a rune can be used for either white or black magic does that mean carving it twice in different crystals?
Thanks!

I do not have experience with using the runes in divination, but i suppose it can be done. Nekedpluto recently posted that anything can be used for divination if open enough and with the proper meditation and being in tune. I tend to agree, as any signs or other things we receive from the Gods in ways specific to us that we can understand are also divination essentially, so omens or signs basically.

However, there is not too much info on runic divination so until you have more exp i would stick with other methods first. The only input i have on it, is that the meaning of the rune could speak to you or answer a question. I have seen runes in dreams before as well or during meditation. 3 of these were the othal, kenaz and algiz runes, and with the last one i felt i was being told to increase my AOP.

I hope this helps.

At the firts steps, when i write
"Write the following prayer:"
Can I write by my local language? Or not?
English in not my main language

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.
I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back