Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Be careful with your kindness. It opens your soul.

Thank you for the post, very good read.

I will say that I have seen far too many times when co-workers date and I always wonder, “How much do you hate yourself to fuck someone you work with?”
How desperate can people be.
I never beat my meat where I make my bread, especially considering at my place of work, a place where some Jews work.

Pumpkin671 said:

I will say that I have seen far too many times when co-workers date and I always wonder, “How much do you hate yourself to fuck someone you work with?”
I never beat my meat where I make my bread, especially considering at my place of work, a place where some Jews work.
"I never beat my meat where I make my bread". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man that cracked me up

Jack said:
Pumpkin671 said:

"I never beat my meat where I make my bread". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man that cracked me up
Glad you enjoyed it! :D
A good saying to go by.

Shadowcat said:
Kindness and empathy are things that help the world live in a pleasant and respectful exchange. It helps us form bonds with others and allows us to demonstrate to the people that really matter how much we care.

When you are kind to someone and demonstrate compassion towards them, you are opening up your soul to them. It is showing a vulnerability that allows them to hurt you if they have a mind to. Sadly this happens even with what is considered family or even the people that you come to love and trust and this is all too common. We live in a world that that is disconnected from spirituality and higher levels of understanding and as a result very little care and consideration is put into how to approach or treat others.

After opening oneself to a person that is family, to become friends or other, and this person hurts you, it does so in a way that is felt differently than putting up with poor treatment you might receive from a stranger for example. The reason for this is because you actually respect and trust the first person in question because your kindness and trust has opened your soul to them, and this has either happened in a family setting, because you consider them an important friend or it could even be a love interest.

Any blow from this trusted person will hurt more and incite more anger and disbelief because you expected better and looked to them for the friendship or other type of relationship you may have formed, and because of this you will actually care about what they think. No one wants to hear a friend, brother, sister, or gf/bf does not respect or care for them or be mistreated by them. These are the people in our lives that matter. If these important people hurt us or misuse our trust, it can have lasting negative effects.

With all of this being said, It must be reiterated that demonstrating kindness and compassion open your soul to someone. Because of this, especially with members outside of your own blood family this must be done very selectively. One does not have to remove all facets of basic decency, but it is important to take the time to get to know someone before going out of your way for them or focus on thinking highly of them for any reason. In other words, do not be quick to make "frends". because 9 times out of 10 this person will turn on you or fuck you over in some way if you are not selective. Overt kindness and empathy are pathological and a detriment and should be kept in balance and in proportion.

Relationships with co workers should be kept professional. And certainly never date any one from work.

Talking to someone online for any length of time also does not allow you to know them the way you would in real life. A lot of people hide behind a screen and will pretend to be someone they are not. Friendly exchange of information is just that. But it does not mean you have to start forming some bond with the person. Meeting someone from online is also very risky.

That random stranger on the bus, street corner, or the grocery store that all of a sudden wants your number or your online info? Don't give it just because they seem "nice". You don't know this person or their motives.

This is not to discourage making new friends or being social. But it is a warning about being selective and about opening up too quickly and the consequences that can and will ensue. People who are overtly open to others and very receptive sympathetically often attract nothing but trash. These are the types of people that really have to focus on closing their chakras in unknown and uncharted environments and around strangers.

We all have loved ones and friends we care for. But no one is perfect and event these can and will let you down at some point. How you decide to get through this with them or not is up to you. In the end however, no one will be able to care for you as much as you do so learn to do it well.

- learn to open and close your chakras at will. Close them in unfamiliar or toxic environments and let no one in. If you are an empath or water dominant specifically this is essential.

- Use runes for your AOP. I personally use Algiz, Sowilo and Tyr. 20x of each (more can be used) with this affirmation 10x: "the energies of algis sowilo and tyr are forming an impenetrable invincible aura of protection around me that protects me from all forms of harm and negativity in every way. All who attempt to curse me, and direct hate, ill will or harm apon me have now had it returned 10 fold in every way.

- Use returning curses parts one and 2 on top of this everyday. (especially after RTR's)

- Don't be afraid to say no or be an asshole to someone who pushes your boundaries. Being too nice to the wrong people leaves you open to abuse and disrespect, especially if you have saturn in the 7th or in libra or capricorn on the descendant.

And I learned all of this the hard way multiple times throughout my life unfortunately no thanks to everyone being so focused on the topics of love and being kind and helpful towards everyone and to stamp out those, like us, whom are so-called “racist, nazi, all lives matter, blah blah blah” people.

Shadowcat said:
Sketches said:
Shadowcat said:

I read this post while it was still in an earlier state before I suddenly left the forums for personal and uncontrollable reasons.

With that being said, I'll write what I wanted to comment here.

I'm glad that people like you, who came from an unlikely place like the enemy cult, is now helping here in the forums. I read your old post where you exposed said cult here in the forums and left without looking back.

What I'm trying to say is, it just makes me happy that Father Satan's family is growing in their own way while contributing their knowledge here. Some subtle, some can be shown even when they are living in the mundane world. You know, with growth. Physical, mental, and spiritual growth.

With that being said, I'm also glad that your post showed up again. For one, I'm going through a major problem right now, and this post gives me the clarification I need in order to support my spiritual logic again. Second, because, like I said before, I saw this post already when you first posted it, but I couldn't give the sudden compliment unto your way until this was back in the front page again :D

So in short, I hope you're doing well there, comrade, because I'm not. But I will make it better for myself. I just hope I can be active here in the forums. Not active as in posting, but lurking. I haven't exactly been back here until now 😅

I was never part of an enemy cult. When i was newer however i encountered some people who were quite mentally ill that i talked to briefly. They ended up being some nutty kikes who thought they were transgender animals in human bodies.... :|

Oh! Then I must've misread the username of that post 😅

And forgive me for the late apology, I only went online yesterday after One Wired Braincell admitted he was a kike. I had to wheeze and troll the weirdo before going on my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very true and because of that I have had to death spell individuals who treated me in an unlikeable type of way after being kind to them at first I know it's hard for me to forgive but I'm making sure people don't get into my boundaries like that again and I am planning on staying single for a while now before I know whether I will get a lover at Orion or one that is like me here on earth.

Hellknight said:
Very true and because of that I have had to death spell individuals who treated me in an unlikeable type of way after being kind to them at first I know it's hard for me to forgive but I'm making sure people don't get into my boundaries like that again and I am planning on staying single for a while now before I know whether I will get a lover at Orion or one that is like me here on earth.

Do a freeing the soul working for any hangups you may have with the opposite sex or relationships then try doing a venus square after with a runic working.

Sure thing shadow cat I plan on doing that and thank you for this post may Father Enki bless your beautiful soul more.
Aves Samael
Aves La Pantheon
All Hail Orion

I always find everyone trying to bring me down at any cost, so intrusively. I know our minds are created for this situation, but looking at them how they doing it, thoughts are coming that how most of the people can be like that, they doing it like it is question of life and death. jews mimicking our true nature like clowns, and these people mimicking jews by living our true nature, idiocity level higher than the sky. And it makes me so sad, because I know it is impossible for them to not attack doesn’t matter consciously or unconsciously. And I still can’t believe it. You look at them and deeply in heart see that they are breathing and living by our nature you see life but in death program mode, so they aim at you and shoot, all they are just poppets of the enemy, enemy litteraly sees trought their eyes when you are high enough and you just had fun enough at heights and it is time to go down… it’s just a factor that pushes me to advance more and more, but further I am, more I am far from this world. How it’s possible to befriend not satanist for a life time, no possibility even for one day Xd for this reason I am 8 years alone but this life is more and more interesting for me, I want to live every day more and more. But what I get from relationships, empty hopes, headache, pain, suffering, it sucks soul ssso much at any cost. Spirituality what makes me happy, even when sadness comes, with spirituality it is so sweet.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I have a part time job in which I have to work around several dozens of jews, and I also have to pretend to be nice to them, even though everyone knows they are criminals and are conducting criminal activities (openly), everyone has to play nice as to not cause conflicts with the merchants (the vast majority of them are gipsies which are racial jews that also practice judaism openly). This opens everyone for abuse, including myself. I have experienced much of this for the past months.

Most of the times I can't even pretend to be nice to them, because even simply looking at such hideous creatures and observing what they are doing collectively as well as individually, is sickening to say the least. So, even if sometimes I do smile and pretend, they know I hate them with all of my might and they direct hated towards me as well. And sometimes nearly got involved in physical conflicts.

Their psychic attacks towards me are felt because I have to open myself to them to keep my job. Even if it's just pretending, I still open to some degree.

As of today I actually decided to quit this job because the money is not worth the damage that this inflict upon my soul. This job is unhealthy for me and opening myself to the enemy is contrary to my nature.

Reading this post now, is indeed a good reminder of why I should not continue working in this place, and I should quit. Thank you.
This is familiar situation, I also have to work with them, one of them after a lot of fire between us now is my works manager…. And he gives jobs for me and the past we had alot of conflicts with him so you can imagine what happens now… and stupid thing is, when I just letgo and do our job together (we build scaffolds on heights) with them, I just crushing them mentally, even if I try not to it just happens, at that time I have fun and they trembles in fear, but this is how I make damn entanglements with them, and it is only harder next time

TerKorian666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
I have a part time job in which I have to work around several dozens of jews, and I also have to pretend to be nice to them, even though everyone knows they are criminals and are conducting criminal activities (openly), everyone has to play nice as to not cause conflicts with the merchants (the vast majority of them are gipsies which are racial jews that also practice judaism openly). This opens everyone for abuse, including myself. I have experienced much of this for the past months.

Most of the times I can't even pretend to be nice to them, because even simply looking at such hideous creatures and observing what they are doing collectively as well as individually, is sickening to say the least. So, even if sometimes I do smile and pretend, they know I hate them with all of my might and they direct hated towards me as well. And sometimes nearly got involved in physical conflicts.

Their psychic attacks towards me are felt because I have to open myself to them to keep my job. Even if it's just pretending, I still open to some degree.

As of today I actually decided to quit this job because the money is not worth the damage that this inflict upon my soul. This job is unhealthy for me and opening myself to the enemy is contrary to my nature.

Reading this post now, is indeed a good reminder of why I should not continue working in this place, and I should quit. Thank you.
This is familiar situation, I also have to work with them, one of them after a lot of fire between us now is my works manager…. And he gives jobs for me and the past we had alot of conflicts with him so you can imagine what happens now… and stupid thing is, when I just letgo and do our job together (we build scaffolds on heights) with them, I just crushing them mentally, even if I try not to it just happens, at that time I have fun and they trembles in fear, but this is how I make damn entanglements with them, and it is only harder next time

Your'e a scaffold builder??? My Gods you guys do NOT get paid enough. I like to call y'all ewoks because of the awesome clubhouses scaffolds build all around the plant. i've had to climb up on ones high up just to weld some piece of tube or drag my torch all the way up ehhh. :lol:

You guys build whole villages lmao. Thank you for your awesome work.

Also for the kike, just do the shattering into it and before you know it it falls off the rooftop in an "incident" :lol:

Shadowcat said:
TerKorian666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Your'e a scaffold builder??? My Gods you guys do NOT get paid enough. I like to call y'all ewoks because of the awesome clubhouses scaffolds build all around the plant. i've had to climb up on ones high up just to weld some piece of tube or drag my torch all the way up ehhh. :lol:

Also for the kike, just do the shattering into it and before you know it it falls off the rooftop in an "incident" :lol:

Yesterday, I answered to this comment with consideration that it was offensive… sorry for that, because today when my reply was confirmed I reread it and understood it in positive way, thank you. So you are welder =0

TerKorian666 said:
Shadowcat said:
TerKorian666 said:

Yesterday, I answered to this comment with consideration that it was offensive… sorry for that, because today when my reply was confirmed I reread it and understood it in positive way, thank you. So you are welder =0

Mercury retro has a knack for things like this sadly ,but i am glad you realized it was very positively meant indeed :). I myself have had less than ideal reactions to certain things around this time as well that should have been better the first time around.

Shadowcat said:
TerKorian666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Mercury retro has a knack for things like this sadly ,but i am glad you realized it was very positively meant indeed :). I myself have had less than ideal reactions to certain things around this time as well that should have been better the first time around.

How to delete unnecessary comments?

TerKorian666 said:
Shadowcat said:
TerKorian666 said:

How to delete unnecessary comments?

You just report it and ask for deletion

It's rare that I open up to anyone in such a way that they could hurt me. I've learned how naive and foolish it is to blindly trust people or giving them the benefit of the doubt. Want my trust? Earn it. And even decades of built trust can be annihilated completely in a matter of seconds. It's a fragile thing.

Needless to say, my vetting process is... intense. I don't "need" friends. People who are needy or desperate set themselves up to be victimized by people undeserving of trust or respect.

I've learned my lessons the hard way. Nobody "deserves" trust. It's earned.

Before letting anyone in now, I always give them the "don't you ever try to fuck me" speech, Scarface style and I'm not kidding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTwbS24ZAQ

Shadowcat said:
Dahaarkan said:
You should work on your third eye and intuition. I can tell when a person is rotten or untrustworthy simply by looking at them.

I think the issue is not that you shouldn't be kind, but that you should work on your intuition so you can better recognize who you should and shouldn't be kind to. At a certain point you see these things coming from a mile away and never open yourself to such things.

Shadowcat, thank you very much for this post.

I also strongly agree with Dahaarkan that working on one's intuition will save them in many ways, especially regarding such issues of trust and deciding whether to open up to others.

I had to revisit this post with more seriousness over this important matter. Much thanks to you Shadowcat!

My Dad and I are very close yet completely different. It's a weird state to be in. I have an earth sign while he's under an air sign. He likes things such as cars, tinkering with computers and doing physical work. He's very smart in his own ways and loves things with a routine/patterns.

I'm more into arts and learning about culture, nutrition, sociology and history. I like busy, stimulating and social environments while my dad is more sheltered, strives to always maintain a comfortable pace, isn't very social and tends to struggle in conversation, save from close relatives and coworkers. He's even more empathetic and easily swayed than me though and I think that could be a part of his lack of socialization.
(Eg. Once he got suckered into buying over-priced face creams while at the mall meeting me after work. Still, those emigrated sales people are persistent and exceptional at what they do).

He creates draining conversation sometimes and his monotonous micro-analysis of everything (sometimes with the aid of Google) had really gotten to me once or twice whereby I'd feel judged and react in a criticizing way, though the conversations were centred on broad hypothetical evaluations, such as the best way to live as a whole. This is extremely rare mind you.

I felt horrible after this as he was clearly hurt and we'd always work things out immediately after. With so much talking sometimes the intent behind words can be misleading.

He's someone I guess I need to be more clear and upfront with. I'm kind of an idealist sometimes, seeking what is best for both parties while avoiding things that are negative.

Because of this (again) interactions with my Father can leave me feeling drained. I love his company and him as an individual. 9/10 times we agree on things and we get along extremely well. It's just the over-stimulation of seeing the same person for 2 or 3 days that gets difficult sometimes (especially long-term visits/trips).

I guess for this I will work on closing my chakras and doing an AoP while being more open about how I feel on certain subjects.

In terms of others, I tend to be very dynamic and almost never have issues. Where I am most people are well-meaning, albeit largely myopic NPCs. If they have any issue I always remain respectfully firm and leave their crap up to them. :lol:
Generally my other relatives and I get along pretty well (even-though we're much more polarized), whilst my brother and I are like two peas in a pod. He's the only other awake person in my family very sadly.

Working as a cashier you learn quick how not to allow other's negativity affect you. (At least if you're the right person for it I guess). SO many customers say "I couldn't do what you do... no way, never."
There literally are some odd people who actively try to get a rise out of you, and others (especially women) who act and dress over-the-top pious. (Eg. "is that on debit/cr-" respose: "It's credit!")
...same button, lol. :roll:

So interesting is the diversity of this world.

PS - Does anyone know what happened to that seemingly brainwashed person, Fanboy? He sounded a tad crazy and I suspect he was ousted. ('Women are less empathetic than men...') It's almost worrying how backwards his words were.

Either he was a troll/infiltrator or someone with serious mental problems.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=330668 time=1646307788 user_id=57]
Lunar Dance 666 said:
It is very important to keep your distance.

I've noticed many times, people just simply taking advantage from you.

I spoke to a depressed person once just to cheer them on only to instantly go after me and try to make me their girlfriend.
That was just totally fucked up.

I've decided I'll NEVER get that close to someone ever again, especially if they're depressed.

In the meantime, not being heard when you're stuck with a problem is also painful. Just fuck this society already.

It's not fucked up, it's normal. Someone who is depressed wants someone who is nice to them, he probably thought his life would be much better with you in it. That is sacred power to wield, the power to make others feel better, make their pain go away.

Every so often, male SS email me asking if I am their soulmate. I take that as a compliment, I don't think it's "fucked up" in any way. It is heartwarming to know that someone wants me in their life.

Next time, just politely say you are with someone or have feelings for someone else.

Yeah. Its real easy to latch onto kindness when in a bad state. Can also tell someone that with small changes, life can get better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back