Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Schedule - APRIL 14th to APRIL 22nd 2022 [Schedule Concluded]

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=344588 time=1649912392 user_id=57]
GakunGak said:
I apologize in advance for potentially stupid question, but:

TIMING RITUALS: RITUALS ARE CONDUCTED WHEN THE TIMER IS AT 1:00:00 and 0:00:00:

This means the RTR can ONLY be done at this timer, this timer and other hours, or other hours?

A) only 0:00 and 1:00
B) 0:00, 1:00 and for example 18:00
C) any time, for example 20:00

0:00 is all even hours, including 18:00 and 20:00. 1:00 is all odd hours, for example 3:00, 5:00... 17:00.

But you can do it at any time that is available to you, I have had to do it at 18:17 as that's when I got to my computer.

I'm very grateful and much appreciated your explanation, you are most kind!

I will do something extra on the 20th along with this RTR schedule to curse pissrael. Maybe curse the nazarene and 72 names of the kike "god".
A little extra for the Antichrist's incarnation.
I think I will do curse pissrael daily after this schedule along with my daily RTR as well.
Hail Satan!

Throughout most of the scam-demic, my area has been an absolute haven from this ad nuisance, and pretty much all of the tyrannical policies Castro-Trudeau has been trying to shove down our throats. The narrative is dying HARD, in my area at least, but it's definitely making a wider impact. Rtr's at its finest here, otherwise one would consider such a phenomena a miracle or just sheer luck :D

Wildfire said:
WAHOO!!! I WAS ITCHING FOR SOME ANTI-KOSHER DEMOLITION!!!! :twisted:
Me too. Been checking every night for the past month. TBH I do that anyways though because Cobra's writings tend to say exactly what I need to hear like Satan speaks right through him to me.

Veritá_666 said:
One piece of advice I wanted to give is that if you have the chance, do the Astarte power ritual. In addition to the infinite benefits it brings to the individual, this ritual makes the gods' room for manoeuvre wider and increases their influence on Earth, which will be very beneficial.
In addition, it is a great service to the gods and is greatly appreciated.
One must still give priority to the rituals of the programme, but if you have time, do that ritual as well.

I say on Easter Sunday I think the Cursing the Nazarene ritual
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html
For anyone who wants too I will this day just on my own. Some others who are growing up of grew up in the church probably will but I wanted to add this here.

Of course do the program here as stated first and foremost but if you have time I think this will even feel good for some people. It helps dissipate some of the energy they raise.

Hi fellow Spiritual Satanists,

I have the same question as balo666, do we do the FRTR at 0:00:00 and the other Rituals at 1:00:00 ? Or is it the other way round?

Thanks

While I was doing the rituals, I had the impression that there was a jew in astral projection who was angry and even threatened to curse me.
After I ignored him, he ran desperately to his grey masters and a scene happened like:
"Mom!!! this boy stole my candy, say something to him." ( :lol: )

After there were pathetic attempts by them to sabotage me, one asked in a transactional tone:
"say what you want, so we can find a compromise."

I replied that I wish for their disappearance from the universe and they said they would pay me a visit.

I'll keep up the protection, then I don't think they'll do well if they try to attack me on my wedding day.

Yes, I'm getting married today.

Heil Satan!

Hi Guys,

Does the FRTR include killing tetragrammaton and Shattering Jewish Soul Protection ritual?

Regards,
BabySatan

I know for maximum impact one should do the RTRs like they are shedules in the same order:
1.FRTR (3 parts), 2. Curse Israel, 3. Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR

Once before it was explaned the FRTRs do open them up so the other RTR do them more damage.

But on what should one fokus if one wants to do more?

Repeat the same FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR or can one fokus on for example Curse Israel RTR and do additional rounds with it?

Is it still ok to do the RTR like below explained to do more?

(One can do the Anti Hebrew Letter/Alphabet RTR [not Tetra or Shatter RTR] Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR instead of doing it 9 times [letter repetition] a multiple time of 9 like 18,27,36,.... but the affirmation count stays always the same)

Esenlikler;
Aslında daha önce böyle birşey duymamıştım, ama aklıma takıldı arkadaşımın sözleri, İsa daha önce şeytan ile anlaştı mı? ve bunun sonucunca İsa lanetlendi mi? aslında pek inanmıyorum buna mümkün değil ama sormak istedim kaçırdığım şeyler olabilir yardımcı olursanız çok severim, ışıkla kalın.

slyscorpion said:
The Blood Sacrifice ritual seems to mess with and destroy their thoughtforms as well. Wouldn't be surprised if a few more angellic things get destroyed during this.

Ok starting tonight.

I hope it's one of their most important thoughtforms gets destroyed ,you think the reptiles will start using their own to feed their reptilian thoughtforms

GauisGlaber said:
Interesting when a new account with 1 posts writes something like this.
1. There is no "hp mageson"
2. We don't celebrate easter, we celebrated the spring equinox a few weeks ago

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:
The Blood Sacrifice ritual seems to mess with and destroy their thoughtforms as well. Wouldn't be surprised if a few more angellic things get destroyed during this.

Ok starting tonight.

I hope it's one of their most important thoughtforms gets destroyed ,you think the reptiles will start using their own to feed their reptilian thoughtforms

No they probably wouldn't bother with this to be honest.
They never really create this stuff out of their own energy. They always have others feeding things. Plus they probably want to punish the Jews for losing or more like getting this close to losing I would guess they don't understand that concept.

Specter said:
Throughout most of the scam-demic, my area has been an absolute haven from this ad nuisance, and pretty much all of the tyrannical policies Castro-Trudeau has been trying to shove down our throats. The narrative is dying HARD, in my area at least, but it's definitely making a wider impact. Rtr's at its finest here, otherwise one would consider such a phenomena a miracle or just sheer luck :D

I do believe we have succeeded in dismantling this insanity. After the enemy saw there is no further fuel for the lie [which they planned to keep on perpetually by at least 2024 or so], they might step back now and continue later on.

It is not uncommon that people who do these Rituals or meditate, literally keep certain whole areas safe from certain destructive events.

Stormblood said:
No special ritual for Herr Hitler's birthday? I'm personally going to do something special anyway.

The Ritual we will do, will also be containing from the given importance of not only Hitler but our side in general. The Gods are at the centre now.

Herr Hitler will be glorified like any other year, we also have a lot of major works happening for this year. But there is something bigger coming now. The rest will be clear after the Ritual is up.

Fuchs said:

But on what should one fokus if one wants to do more?

Repeat the same FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR or can one fokus on for example Curse Israel RTR and do additional rounds with it?

You should focus on quality warfare and not burning yourself out. If you want to do more, do the same amount, but with better focus. We have a long way to go this year like any other, so one must stay focused and practice proper management of one's energy.

Goast-The Lone Wolf said:
Wildfire said:
WAHOO!!! I WAS ITCHING FOR SOME ANTI-KOSHER DEMOLITION!!!! :twisted:
Me too. Been checking every night for the past month. TBH I do that anyways though because Cobra's writings tend to say exactly what I need to hear like Satan speaks right through him to me.

I appreciate the fact I might have been of help. That's the point in all this. Thank you.

slyscorpion said:

I say on Easter Sunday I think the Cursing the Nazarene ritual
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html
For anyone who wants too I will this day just on my own. Some others who are growing up of grew up in the church probably will but I wanted to add this here.

While this Ritual will not really do major harm, or very little compared to the RTR's, it can be positive to do for some very new people that need to break down in their mind the barrier of the enemy. It's mostly however a psychological thing rather than advanced psychic warfare which the RTR's are. Rituals like this can be cathartic if one has xianity leftovers in their mind they need to deal with.
BabySatan said:
Hi Guys,

Does the FRTR include killing tetragrammaton and Shattering Jewish Soul Protection ritual?

Regards,
BabySatan

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok starting tonight.

These constructs the enemy feeds and maintains through their well known inferior gimmick of blood sacrifice and other similarities. This dismantles them and collapses them in their entirety. That Ritual is one of a rug pulling rituals, it hits them really hard.

The enemy is just yucky garbage, the problem is that most human souls are beneath the level, to where these foul entities have some influence. This is expanded through the enemy. They work in collaboration to keep humanity stuck on this animal level for exploitation.

Parasites do feed on parasites, but only as last resort. The higher enemy probably wouldn't harm their very own, but in regards to their lower cohorts here, they might easily do the worst on them.

BabySatan said:
Hi Guys,

Regards,
BabySatan

Yes.

Veritá_666 said:
I replied that I wish for their disappearance from the universe and they said they would pay me a visit.

I'll keep up the protection, then I don't think they'll do well if they try to attack me on my wedding day.

Yes, I'm getting married today.

Heil Satan!

They cannot do much against those who do the Rituals and have protection. Schedules like this put us in a position of way less pressure. Keep up the protection and get the best out of life, happy wedding day to you. These are also good dates for this, irrespective of what the enemy vermin tries to do on these dates.

Hi to SS Family. Lets all as one hold firmly the hammer of Thor and as one crush those reptilian created shells ones and for all. Having to in joy Father SATAN and the Gods and Goddesses smile. To see the of the distraction of the jew and the rise of the Golden SS.

HAIL: FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL: ANUBIS!!
HAIL: ABADDON!!
HAIL TO ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF ORION!!
HAIL TO THE RISE OF SS AND THE GOLDEN AGE!!

nurpsico said:
Esenlikler;
Aslında daha önce böyle birşey duymamıştım, ama aklıma takıldı arkadaşımın sözleri, İsa daha önce şeytan ile anlaştı mı? ve bunun sonucunca İsa lanetlendi mi? aslında pek inanmıyorum buna mümkün değil ama sormak istedim kaçırdığım şeyler olabilir yardımcı olursanız çok severim, ışıkla kalın.

Esenlikler,

Samimi bir şekilde Satanizm ile ilgiliyseniz lütfen Türkçe forumu ziyaret edin. Hayır, İsa Şeytan ile anlaşmadı. Bu sonuca nasıl varılabilir bilmiyorum. Diğer gönderinize de baktım ve yine hayır. Ensesti hoş karşılamıyoruz. Bu konuyla ilgili şu başlığın son gönderilerini okuyabilirsiniz. Arkadaşınıza Satan ile ilgili çok yanlış fikirleri olduğunu söyleyebilirsiniz. Dost tavsiyesi, bazı sözde Satanist gruplardan uzak durun. Kendim bilmiyorum ama Türkçe forumda, kitapçı ekol mu diyorlar her ne haltsa, anlatacak birileri vardır. Buraya nasıl geldiniz bilmiyorum ama bir şekilde yönlendirilmişsiniz ve size yardımcı olmaktan mutluluk duyarız. Işık getiren Tanrımız sizinle olsun.

Please visit the Turkish forum if you are genuinely interested in Satanism. No, Jesus is not from Satan. I have no idea how could you conclude that. I checked your other post as there are two in your account and again, no. No. We don't welcome incest. You can tell your friend that they have very wrong ideas about Satan. A friendly advice, stay away from those ''Satanist'' groups. I don't know much about them but I think there are a few members who were familiar with some certain communities that claim to be Satanists in Turkey. I don't know how you got here with no English and obviously not from the official Jos translation website but you are guided here somehow, and you can ask all your questions after clicking: Türkçe forum

You can just say it like HPS Maxine in the audio files or the RTR video: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Aku said:
Can you just say the word or do you have to vibrate it?

I do not remember such a number of mental attacks as in this schedule, apparently they are very nervous and lose :)

Has anyone else seen hovering blue lights in a triangle shape followed by strange noises in your home the day after performing an RTR? I know this sounds like bullshit but it's not.

Fellow SS, this schedule is concluded. Congratulations to those who shown resilience and determination through this. Soon, there will be a new release. Happy Holidays to all of our SS.

CarolinaSerpent said:
Has anyone else seen hovering blue lights in a triangle shape followed by strange noises in your home the day after performing an RTR? I know this sounds like bullshit but it's not.

They visit you in the physical. That isn't usual. The enemy usually doesn't bother people like that but oh well. Don't be scared they can't hurt people who are dedicated. If your just starting out with rtrs that's why they would do that. To try to stop you from continuing. So don't give in.

slyscorpion said:
CarolinaSerpent said:

They visit you in the physical. That isn't usual. The enemy usually doesn't bother people like that but oh well. Don't be scared they can't hurt people who are dedicated. If your just starting out with rtrs that's why they would do that. To try to stop you from continuing. So don't give in.

you are positive energy here, thank you.

slyscorpion said:
CarolinaSerpent said:

Sorry for the late reply I've been dealing with some things in the past few days. Thank you for the advice. 2 days ago I heard a voice clearly say "Hey" while I was sitting on my couch and I was the only one home at the time. I asked it why it just tries to scare me and why hasn't it done anything if its so powerful. I haven't heard anything since then. I haven't stopped with the rtrs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back