Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Things that lead to other things what do you think

One Wire Phenomenon

I would like to know more about this is there a specific jos material that people can link me?

[/quote]
I got a feeling im going to receive bad news soon and a sign i got was 777 with the timing i that my three posts were approved. Thats not good at all because if everything was perfect it should of been approved and made 666. i know what the problem is i think but thats my business. I know that because its just the way it is. If i was completely inline or on the right track it would of been 666 but instead its a enemy number.
[/quote]

Things that lead to other things that lead to other things to see the bigger picture.

As people can see im guided to things.

I saw a fox and then thought about Fuchs to where i posted (my very first post on here asking if im a enemy.) I remembered the movie the Fox and the (HOUND) that made me want to post it here and asked if the movie was made by a jew because of subliminal messages because my abusive grandma looks like that (old lady that ownes the fox). I then remembered people (don't awnser my questions here) so then i whent and Googled to see who made the movie. I saw it was made by Disney but the movie was inspired by a man called Daniel P. Mannix that happen to be the one who wrote a or some books on Aleister Crowley called "The Scandalous Life of Aleister Crowley and something to do with a book called libre 777. This made me think of the 777 number which i wrote when i received it. I downloaded the book to see what it is about and 🤯 The book is about what i have been doing putting the pieces of the puzzle together to form the bigger picture.
He calls it the tree of life. In there i got awnsers to questions i had on this very thread like or example why don't people who know awnser my questions and boom look below

"The secrets of Adepts are not to be revealed to men. We only wish they were. When a man comes to me and asks for
the Truth, I go away and practice teaching the Differential Calculus to a Bushman; and I answer the former only when I have succeeded with the latter. But to withhold the Alphabet of
Mysticism from the learner is the device of a selfish charlatan. That which can be taught shall be taught, and that which cannot be taught may at last be learnt"

So i know its of enemy which again i can link to the 777 message i got.My grandma,very first post i made the enemy,the HOUND and everything put in brackets aswell as other stuff not in this thread. The essence of drive for this thread is based on what i wrote above.

Also coincidentally the book of Thoth comes up maby times in the 777 book aswel as Emerald green. Which links to many things.

Im not a enemy im simply finding things that lead to things and im asking about it lol

Here is the book haven't read everything yet only a few pages but its obviously of the enemy and jew letters and stuff im posting it to so for research purposes if people want.
https://mega.nz/file/c09lybQD#KnMf4IgNAZQUrffJ7wVvVKlvp3qdy5oWHQQxMkLX3eY

Siatris Ioholo said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Stop being paranoid and simply increase the level of cleaning and protection and you'll be fine. Contact Satan if you're worried. Open up to the gods. :D

made a post for you in Fake wanne be SS thread HP Cobra made now

Siatris Ioholo said:
Stop being paranoid and simply increase the level of cleaning and protection and you'll be fine. Contact Satan if you're worried. Open up to the gods. :D

Sorry i sound rude here buddy and im not rude.

I just mean the timing of things that happen are in the now so it makes it difficult to try and explain it while its happing.

I also meant im not paranoid exactly because i know im not an enemy but if i am doing something wrong then i want to know about it.

Because its happing as i say and cannot ignore it for example the video i made that links to Hp Cobra's post tge next day. It leaves me wondering and the only option i have is to ask.

On this thread its nothing to do with paranoia tts why i left you a post in the other thread

Siatris Ioholo said:

I just mean the timing of things that happen are in the now so it makes it difficult to try and explain it while its happing.

I also meant im not paranoid exactly because i know im not an enemy but if i am doing something wrong then i want to know about it.

Because its happing as i say and cannot ignore it for example the video i made that links to Hp Cobra's post tge next day. It leaves me wondering and the only option i have is to ask.

On this thread its nothing to do with paranoia tts why i left you a post in the other thread
You're not being rude. I said don't be paranoid about seeing the number 777 and thinking you're being attacked by the enemy....
I didn't even know about the video thing and you ARE NOT AN ENEMY.

Siatris Ioholo said:

You're not being rude. I said don't be paranoid about seeing the number 777 and thinking you're being attacked by the enemy....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Siatris Ioholo said:

:lol:
https://youtu.be/tmGZ-lyxfnY

Siatris Ioholo said:

:lol:
https://youtu.be/tmGZ-lyxfnY
😂

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back