Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Best Thing You Can Do For Yourself....

Darkspirit said:
Personal Growth said:
Cleaning is paramount. People like to empower but if there's dirt in there they empower the dirt and bring problems to themselves.

Cleaning is first priority. Only once clean and have controlled mind should one empower chakras.

Yes, I think so too, we are complex beings, and we have to consider more things to come to a more correct conclusion.

As Above, So Below.

Oh yes it's a brain twister. Our consciousness is not inside our body.

Our consciousness is out there.

But our body is an antenna to download our experience that we create with our consciousness.

And all is light, all is vibration.

So working on the metaphysical works on the material.

It's all connected.

Seems complex but it's not when we finally see it.

As everything started in someone's mind before it manifested in physicality. So is cleaning the soul most important for life as well as the soul.

BrightSpace666 said:
Lydia, I have a question - one of my dear mates and I are compiling a file of relevant and informative posts for beginners on this forum. You may already be aware of this, as we discussed it with other SSs during one of my posts. My question is - would you allow some of your posts to be included in the file? I mean posts that are relevant to beginners and they can learn from it.

This file contains several posts, along with posts from other advanced SSers, in any case I would like to ask your permission to do this before we get into anything more serious. Thanks in advance. :D
Of course, anything of mine can go anywhere to help other SS :)

Lasollor said:
Is the 36 repetitions of SURYA for deep cleaning or standard cleaning. What the difference in Deep cleaning and standard cleaning?
The 36 is an example. The reason why this is a deep cleaning is because of the power date.

Serbon said:
One more question, how come that Esbat is from friday sunset to Saturday sunset, but a normal day is from Friday sunrise to Saturday sunrise?
It's lunar, not solar. The ancients knew of this, some things are to be done according to the Sun, and some by the Moon. We have solar months, and lunar months, as another example.

ThomaSsS said:
Serbon said:
I have a question, here in my calendar it says Witches Sabbat is Saturday, so does this mean that Sabbat begins at Saturday 18:50 when moon enters Taurus, or does it mean that Sabbat begins at Friday night and ends at Saturday 18:50?
"18:50" has nothing whatsoever to do with the Witches Sabbat. "18:50" marks the end of a void Moon and the Moon entering Taurus. This is a whole different thing. Like Lydia said, planetary days and also Sabbats (including also at least some of the 8 major Satanic Sabbats) are sunrise/sunset based. You'll have to use different services to find out when the Sun rises/sets for your location (even googling "sunset __my-location__" will give you the answer).

There's absolutely no way sunrise/sunsets could be integrated in the present style PDF calendars, unfortunately.
Thanks ThomaSsS. There is an app for both android and iphone called Deluxe Moon, it shows sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset :)

Weassel said:
Thank you Lydia, good think to remember about this important date. Yet if you dont mind I need a bit of help, the date is very good for cleaning and I want to profit from it, from what i know the best way was through your deep cleaning meditation but the thing is I am already using it as a proper meditation soo i guess I cant start it again on that again because it was ''registered'' on the date I started as a meditation. So... are there any other good deep cleaning workings recommandation please?

And one last question, if the date in my local time says... let's say 12PM, should I start it before or after 12pm, like that hour with the moon represent when it's starting right?
You can keep going with the cleaning you are doing, or re-start on the Sabbat if you think it might be more powerful. You can also start an additional cleaning as well as your current one. So if you are doing Vi-Suddhi, then you can do Surya or Sowilo, for example.

The effect of a New/Full Moon lasts for quite a while, not just the exact time :)

Big Dipper said:
Is raum a cleaning mantra and can i use it?
Yes, you can try it and if it feels good for you then use it. I personally don't get much from it for cleaning effects, but I know another SS who does.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=339428 time=1648558386 user_id=57]
BrightSpace666 said:
Lydia, I have a question - one of my dear mates and I are compiling a file of relevant and informative posts for beginners on this forum. You may already be aware of this, as we discussed it with other SSs during one of my posts. My question is - would you allow some of your posts to be included in the file? I mean posts that are relevant to beginners and they can learn from it.

This file contains several posts, along with posts from other advanced SSers, in any case I would like to ask your permission to do this before we get into anything more serious. Thanks in advance. :D
Of course, anything of mine can go anywhere to help other SS :)

Lasollor said:
Is the 36 repetitions of SURYA for deep cleaning or standard cleaning. What the difference in Deep cleaning and standard cleaning?
The 36 is an example. The reason why this is a deep cleaning is because of the power date.

Serbon said:
One more question, how come that Esbat is from friday sunset to Saturday sunset, but a normal day is from Friday sunrise to Saturday sunrise?
It's lunar, not solar. The ancients knew of this, some things are to be done according to the Sun, and some by the Moon. We have solar months, and lunar months, as another example.

ThomaSsS said:
Serbon said:
I have a question, here in my calendar it says Witches Sabbat is Saturday, so does this mean that Sabbat begins at Saturday 18:50 when moon enters Taurus, or does it mean that Sabbat begins at Friday night and ends at Saturday 18:50?
"18:50" has nothing whatsoever to do with the Witches Sabbat. "18:50" marks the end of a void Moon and the Moon entering Taurus. This is a whole different thing. Like Lydia said, planetary days and also Sabbats (including also at least some of the 8 major Satanic Sabbats) are sunrise/sunset based. You'll have to use different services to find out when the Sun rises/sets for your location (even googling "sunset __my-location__" will give you the answer).

There's absolutely no way sunrise/sunsets could be integrated in the present style PDF calendars, unfortunately.
Thanks ThomaSsS. There is an app for both android and iphone called Deluxe Moon, it shows sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset :)

Weassel said:
Thank you Lydia, good think to remember about this important date. Yet if you dont mind I need a bit of help, the date is very good for cleaning and I want to profit from it, from what i know the best way was through your deep cleaning meditation but the thing is I am already using it as a proper meditation soo i guess I cant start it again on that again because it was ''registered'' on the date I started as a meditation. So... are there any other good deep cleaning workings recommandation please?

And one last question, if the date in my local time says... let's say 12PM, should I start it before or after 12pm, like that hour with the moon represent when it's starting right?
You can keep going with the cleaning you are doing, or re-start on the Sabbat if you think it might be more powerful. You can also start an additional cleaning as well as your current one. So if you are doing Vi-Suddhi, then you can do Surya or Sowilo, for example.

The effect of a New/Full Moon lasts for quite a while, not just the exact time :)

Big Dipper said:
Is raum a cleaning mantra and can i use it?
Yes, you can try it and if it feels good for you then use it. I personally don't get much from it for cleaning effects, but I know another SS who does.

Alright, a bit more questions just to be surrreee pls, so you said that i can use Surya but as i know that mantra transform your current energies into sun energies, and given the fact that i am not that advanced wouldn't be more ok if i use the protection meditation that use AUM Suryae? From what i remember Surya(e) extract energies from the sun and the affirmation that the working has is good for health and protection, yes i know its what it suits me best and all...
And... if you also recommand sowilo, seems it's a rune for actions sooo if i am to use it for cleaning the dirt from my soul... i know its stupid, can give me a proper affirmation example pls :3?

Personal Growth said:
Darkspirit said:
Personal Growth said:
Cleaning is paramount. People like to empower but if there's dirt in there they empower the dirt and bring problems to themselves.

Cleaning is first priority. Only once clean and have controlled mind should one empower chakras.

Yes, I think so too, we are complex beings, and we have to consider more things to come to a more correct conclusion.

As Above, So Below.

Oh yes it's a brain twister. Our consciousness is not inside our body.

Our consciousness is out there.

But our body is an antenna to download our experience that we create with our consciousness.

And all is light, all is vibration.

So working on the metaphysical works on the material.

It's all connected.

Seems complex but it's not when we finally see it.

As everything started in someone's mind before it manifested in physicality. So is cleaning the soul most important for life as well as the soul.

Look, thanks for the explanations on the subject, written in a different way from the common one (I appareciate it), but since we are many in this big family, some who are further on ok, some who are not in that level of being able to see everything of themselves as an individual (body and soul), and working for themselves using what they know until then and what they perceive until then, they may not take into account all parts of themselves, then opening up yourself spiritually you see things become more and more clear, now I have expressed in more detail what I thought and I apologize for any translation errors, if there are any.

Is for example invoking earth is same as energy meditation? I mean if I do invoking of element, does it acts as foundation meditation?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=339019 time=1648473445 user_id=57]
Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=338961 time=1648465073 user_id=57]

I think I will make a FAQ for the calendar, to be posted yearly with the calendar.

It is as instructed on HP Cobra's sermon, so Friday night after sundown or Saturday day.

We do the best we can with the calendar, but there is only so much that can be done. Calendars are based on the day changing at midnight which is incorrect. For spiritual workings, always go by sundown/sunrise. If we marked Friday being the purification cycle, then people might think it was for Friday morning or so. Saturday had to be marked instead.

Please, I'll like if you explained what you mean by "calendar based on the day changing at midnight is incorrect"
Would that mean for example, if I wanted to do a black magic set on a Saturday, that I would have to begin it in the day or night instead of starting at 12am on sartuday.

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Too bad you don't do any more astrology readings. Anyone of our Family that still (reliably) does it? I'm a total astrology noob, but I'd pay triple to get a few useful hints and understand better why I'm so fu**ed up, and what I should focus on. This state of misery cannot last forever.

The thing about astrology for me is it's easy to see where problems are coming from. Look at pluto, neptune and saturn especially, along with imbalances, and of course, retrogrades. But it's hard to use astrology to see how you can overcome these problems.

Maybe that's not what it's for. It's a map that shows where you are but it doesn't give you directions to get where you want to go.

thanks Lydia for reminding us. recently, I had a 21 day cycle and a few days after the end I started a personal work where I was stuck up. I did not realize that the cleansing helped me to start solving an important thing, improve meditations in the following period and be generally more positive. I can't wait to start another cycle especially in these upcoming dates! thanks also for the yoga tips!

HAIL SATANA

Henu the Great said:
Here is a pretty good example how to vibrate Munka: https://mega.nz/file/vwBXiapJ#YmSRvlhYjcun8NbCpbMDUav-BWqjQp-NIT-kw2BGX5g

A does not have to be as drawn out, but you get the idea.

I looked it up after Lydia mentioned Caspian the Dreamer lol but thanks for the prompt link. ;) Makes sense now why I found it harder to vibrate this.. too many long vowels and I got out of breath (even with my greater than normal lung capacity) when I got to the K, having little air left for A.

Oddly, this didn't happen with longer Runes like Thurisaz at all, nor with vibrating the God name Dantalian... it must be that I really don't like MUNKA that much. Go figure.

existentialcrisis said:
The thing about astrology for me is it's easy to see where problems are coming from. Look at pluto, neptune and saturn especially, along with imbalances, and of course, retrogrades. But it's hard to use astrology to see how you can overcome these problems.

Maybe that's not what it's for. It's a map that shows where you are but it doesn't give you directions to get where you want to go.

That much I could tell.. retrograde planets, how 4 or more means you're a late bloomer, where Saturn is and what each planet in which house means... that's basically just "check and read" from the JoS, but I'm sure I'm missing something. From what I saw so far it looks like I have so many problems to sort out... one of the worst ones: there was a combination (can't remember now which planet in which house) but it was reported as THE combination that creates more singles of all the possible astrological occurrences. -_-

My "love life" is a joke, I've been backstabbed, betrayed and made a fool of so many times I decided only a Succubus is the right choice for me. Then, sure.. I am not the most open to the astral (actually I'm probably the worst), but I'll take my chances with a Demon any day compared to what I've been through. The last time especially, I was so destroyed I DIDN'T think seriously of suicide (I'm a SS, I never would trash Father Satan's immense gift), but I knew I couldn't live like that (it wasn't just a "heartbreak", I had become the toy of an expert psychotic narcissist who made my emotional life miserable in ways I didn't think even possible), so...... yeah.. I'll either be with a Demoness or nobody else in that regard (and I'm strictly monogamous so it would technically only take me being open enough to the astral).

Sorry for venting, mate.

Lydia [JG said:
In order to advance…

In order to improve your life…

In order to overcome your issues and fix your problems…

In order to be looked upon more favorably by Satan and His Demons…

Clean your soul!

The chakras hold so much dross. The problems in your life, as reflected in your natal chart, are stored in your chakras. Bad karma, negativity, troubles, hurt, trauma, hard luck, bad circumstances, stuck mindsets… all of these are in the chakras.

A lot of bad stuff are stored as seeds in the chakras, and might not even have manifested yet. There could be even more bad things stored, that will manifest either later in your life, or in your next life. The only way out of this, the only way to advance and become a God or Goddess, it all begins with thoroughly and completely cleaning your chakras.

HP HoodedCobra wrote a sermon, imparting wisdom of the “Witches Sabbat”, which is all about cleaning your chakras, starting on a New (or Full) Moon on a Friday night or Saturday morning/afternoon, and continuing for 7, 14, 21, or 28 days. This creates an exceptionally powerful cycle to clean your chakras and soul.

We have these dates coming up:
April 1 Friday night (New Moon, for a cycle)
April 16 Saturday (Full Moon, for 1 day of deep cleaning)
April 30 Saturday (New Moon, for a cycle)

Choose one of these dates and make deep cleaning a part of your daily routine, preferably for a full 28 day cycle. One option if you are short on time, would be to switch your chakra empowerment (runes, sanskrit, God names) and instead do cleaning, it will still stimulate your chakras but will remove all dross, making empowerment better and stronger once you are completed your cleaning cycle. You can do, for example, 36 repetitions of a cleaning mantra (Surya, for example) into each chakra.

After each chakra is cleaned, you can affirm once something like: “My (name of chakra) is thoroughly and completely clean and purified from all dross and negative energy, in healthy ways for me.” Do this for all. If you feel the need to, at the end of cleaning all your chakras, you can affirm 9x something like: “All my chakras are thoroughly and completely clean and purified from all dross and negative energy.”

The Gods value spiritual hygiene. A bright and shining soul is imperative to spiritual growth. Doing this every day for a set cycle will fast-track your advancement.

Honor yourself, honor your soul.

Hail Satan!
So when we vibrate the words or power ect, how long do they have too be dragged out for because I feel like it I might be dragging them out too long

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
I looked it up after Lydia mentioned Caspian the Dreamer lol but thanks for the prompt link. ;) Makes sense now why I found it harder to vibrate this.. too many long vowels and I got out of breath (even with my greater than normal lung capacity) when I got to the K, having little air left for A.

Oddly, this didn't happen with longer Runes like Thurisaz at all, nor with vibrating the God name Dantalian... it must be that I really don't like MUNKA that much. Go figure.
Just do it shorter then and then you will not have problems.

Lydia [JG said:
In order to advance…

Clean your soul!

The chakras hold so much dross. The problems in your life, as reflected in your natal chart, are stored in your chakras. Bad karma, negativity, troubles, hurt, trauma, hard luck, bad circumstances, stuck mindsets… all of these are in the chakras.

A lot of bad stuff are stored as seeds in the chakras, and might not even have manifested yet. There could be even more bad things stored, that will manifest either later in your life, or in your next life. The only way out of this, the only way to advance and become a God or Goddess, it all begins with thoroughly and completely cleaning your chakras.

HP HoodedCobra wrote a sermon, imparting wisdom of the “Witches Sabbat”, which is all about cleaning your chakras, starting on a New (or Full) Moon on a Friday night or Saturday morning/afternoon, and continuing for 7, 14, 21, or 28 days. This creates an exceptionally powerful cycle to clean your chakras and soul.

Choose one of these dates and make deep cleaning a part of your daily routine, preferably for a full 28 day cycle. One option if you are short on time, would be to switch your chakra empowerment (runes, sanskrit, God names) and instead do cleaning, it will still stimulate your chakras but will remove all dross, making empowerment better and stronger once you are completed your cleaning cycle. You can do, for example, 36 repetitions of a cleaning mantra (Surya, for example) into each chakra.

After each chakra is cleaned, you can affirm once something like: “My (name of chakra) is thoroughly and completely clean and purified from all dross and negative energy, in healthy ways for me.” Do this for all. If you feel the need to, at the end of cleaning all your chakras, you can affirm 9x something like: “All my chakras are thoroughly and completely clean and purified from all dross and negative energy.”

The Gods value spiritual hygiene. A bright and shining soul is imperative to spiritual growth. Doing this every day for a set cycle will fast-track your advancement.

Hail Satan!

Brillant Op Lydia pal as per

Love the knowledge also loved my reading cant find it im sure i will re find it does it still aply after all those years it was done or would i need get another one done, i was off the grid for a bit there makes sense, will need to heed this advice.

hope you doing good.

Henu the Great said:
Eagle Bearer 666 said:

Or there are runes like Uruz that can be used too for freeing the soul too.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Eagle Bearer 666 said:

Or there are runes like Uruz that can be used too for freeing the soul too.
True, but the amount of used breath would be the same in any case. So it comes down to correct rhythm.

From what I have seen, when one dies with a violent death, for example murdered, the suffering is stored in the base chakra as well as the repressed anger.

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
existentialcrisis said:

That much I could tell.. retrograde planets, how 4 or more means you're a late bloomer, where Saturn is and what each planet in which house means... that's basically just "check and read" from the JoS, but I'm sure I'm missing something. From what I saw so far it looks like I have so many problems to sort out... one of the worst ones: there was a combination (can't remember now which planet in which house) but it was reported as THE combination that creates more singles of all the possible astrological occurrences. -_-

My "love life" is a joke, I've been backstabbed, betrayed and made a fool of so many times I decided only a Succubus is the right choice for me. Then, sure.. I am not the most open to the astral (actually I'm probably the worst), but I'll take my chances with a Demon any day compared to what I've been through. The last time especially, I was so destroyed I DIDN'T think seriously of suicide (I'm a SS, I never would trash Father Satan's immense gift), but I knew I couldn't live like that (it wasn't just a "heartbreak", I had become the toy of an expert psychotic narcissist who made my emotional life miserable in ways I didn't think even possible), so...... yeah.. I'll either be with a Demoness or nobody else in that regard (and I'm strictly monogamous so it would technically only take me being open enough to the astral).

Sorry for venting, mate.
It's fine. Yeah, that's the thing for me. Lots of retrogrades and difficult placements, certain areas of life are emphasized in my chart, however, at the same time, other factors seem to make fulfillment of it nigh unattainable, not to mention the state of the world today and all that comes with that. It seems like the best case scenario for this incarnation is overhauling the self so that the next life can be better. It's hard, to say the least, especially when there is so much to work on that you're not sure where to begin. And over time your ego becomes invested in it, since this is essentially who you are and makes you different from the rest, which adds to the resistance to change. Maybe some day it will become clear.

People are difficult to live with. It's hard to find trustworthy people, and hard to trust them when you do. They play alot of games and I don't want to live with their dysfunction. I don't think it's for me, but a demon companion seems like it would be ideal, you should definitely look into it more.

Thank you so much Lydia. Im not afraid to admit Im struggling with these issues very badly right now.. but the constant reminders, advice, advised dates, and general motivation and care are doing wonders for me.

Its hard to push yourself to heal. Its so hard. But the time you take and H.P. Cobra takes to remind us of this is keeping me focused, motivated and working hard to fix my issues so I can continue to grow and help to the best of my ability.

Bless you both, thank you both so very much for all your personal time and care. You both lift my spirits in times I desperately need it.

Manofsatan said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=339019 time=1648473445 user_id=57]
Serbon said:

I think I will make a FAQ for the calendar, to be posted yearly with the calendar.

It is as instructed on HP Cobra's sermon, so Friday night after sundown or Saturday day.

We do the best we can with the calendar, but there is only so much that can be done. Calendars are based on the day changing at midnight which is incorrect. For spiritual workings, always go by sundown/sunrise. If we marked Friday being the purification cycle, then people might think it was for Friday morning or so. Saturday had to be marked instead.

Please, I'll like if you explained what you mean by "calendar based on the day changing at midnight is incorrect"
Would that mean for example, if I wanted to do a black magic set on a Saturday, that I would have to begin it in the day or night instead of starting at 12am on sartuday.
Indeed. The planetary day starts at sunrise, and ends with the next sunrise. So if the Sun rises at say 5:45am on Saturday, then you should do a black magic working after 5:45am and before the sunrise on Sunday.

Saturday 12:01am (00:01) is still the planetary day of Friday.
Sunday 12:01am (00:01) is still the planetary day of Saturday.

I hope this helps

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
existentialcrisis said:

Sorry for venting, mate.
Off topic:

Respect the gods, remove the circles from the seal.

Bipolar Bear said:
Sorry, but I am pretty sure we shouldn't put sigils of our Gods into circle, it is considered disrespectful. I made that mistake once too.

And here I was about to say "Huh? What? When did I say I do??" ...then I realized I spend half an our making an image for Haures the WRONG way. -_- Ffffuuu... thank's for pointing that out, Brother. I'll take this off, delete it, and make another one later.

How the fuck did I not realize this while I was doing it...

Lydia [JG said:
Can a number lower than 36 be used? Or is 36 the best recommended number to get the most optimal results?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Can we use Vi-Suddhi or Munka for a Witches Sabbat, or must it be solar mantras?
I think Vi-Suddhi may be more effective than using a solar mantra, I plan on doing the Deep Cleaning meditation for all 28 days of the Witches Sabbat.

Lydia [JG said:
In order to advance…

Clean your soul!

Hail Satan!
so what should i do i really don't get it

Lydia [JG said:
In order to advance…

Clean your soul!

Hail Satan!
please help me to understand will
i must vibrat suria in each Chakra for 28 days that's it or what

The Best Thing You Can Do For Yourself....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MNepLhVxEZcT/

https://odysee.com/@lightningoftheserpent:4/TheBestThingYouCanDoForYourself....:0?r=2zA24DUSWthacMuiPpYFugLFHSgQTDN2

Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle [Updated]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6dMyY1DCN9WG/

https://odysee.com/@lightningoftheserpent:4/AdvancedKnowledgeWitchesSabbath-TheLunarMonthPurificationCircleUpdated:b

ChaosBringer666 said:
if you were to optimize you'd want to preform the cleaning during hour of the moon at night if possible, correct?
No, not at all. Sun is great for cleaning, and the whole thing is based around Saturn anyway. Use any hour, consistency is key here. Cleaning with solar energy during the day is great.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Can we use Vi-Suddhi or Munka for a Witches Sabbat, or must it be solar mantras?
Whoops, I forgot to mention Vi-Suddhi. Yes, but Munka isn't really cleaning, probably best used for another time.

Yurei said:
Can a number lower than 36 be used? Or is 36 the best recommended number to get the most optimal results?
Yes, definitely lower numbers too. Even just 3 is great. 9 is great. Go with what works for you :)

blackwizard said:
so what should i do i really don't get it
blackwizard said:
please help me to understand will
i must vibrat suria in each Chakra for 28 days that's it or what
Hello, use vibrations of a cleaning mantra is your chakras, soul, aura, whatever needs cleaning. Read the sermon I linked in my post. Yes, 28 days would be ideal, but even a smaller cycle if that's all you can manage at this time.

Big Dipper said:
any specific hour to do them in?
If using solar mantras, then Sun would be ideal, Venus Jupiter are great, any hour at all works, none of them are "bad" for this. The main thing is to do it consistently, I am not even looking for planetary hour myself, I just made it a part of my morning routine.

existentialcrisis said:
It's fine. Yeah, that's the thing for me. Lots of retrogrades and difficult placements, certain areas of life are emphasized in my chart, however, at the same time, other factors seem to make fulfillment of it nigh unattainable, not to mention the state of the world today and all that comes with that. It seems like the best case scenario for this incarnation is overhauling the self so that the next life can be better. It's hard, to say the least, especially when there is so much to work on that you're not sure where to begin. And over time your ego becomes invested in it, since this is essentially who you are and makes you different from the rest, which adds to the resistance to change. Maybe some day it will become clear.

People are difficult to live with. It's hard to find trustworthy people, and hard to trust them when you do. They play alot of games and I don't want to live with their dysfunction. I don't think it's for me, but a demon companion seems like it would be ideal, you should definitely look into it more.

Sorry for the delay. And yeah, I feel you, Brother. I guess for some of us, perhaps those that haven't accomplished very much in past lives so far, the road seems harder and sometimes even impossible to decipher, and this can lead to depression or at the very least frustration, feeling others "have it easy" or something.
I guess the only advice I can give you (and me) here is to take good care of your Soul. Clean it, free it in any way you can, and the Gods will notice your effort and lend a hand. It won't be sudden of course, and when it happens perhaps you won't even notice, but this is what we can actively do to help our case and evolve.

I don't mean to brag, but I tend to think (looking at my own experiences at least) that those who have it all harder will see better and more unbelievable results when they clean themselves sufficiently than those who may have a cleaner Soul and perhaps more contact with the Gods. Of course, this is only a personal theory, not bordering with delusion at all, so only take it as just that, a theory. If you've ever "done something miraculous out of the blue" you'll know what I'm talking about.

And, absolutely agreed here. People are hard to live with. Always have, to me. Feels very much like I was never meant for this kind of interaction beyond a certain point, so regarding relationships of the romantic and sexual type, I can only think a Demon as my partner. Humans, even SS probably, just won't do for me.

"Ideal" is exactly how I think of a Demon lover.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Yurei said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I think Vi-Suddhi may be more effective than using a solar mantra, I plan on doing the Deep Cleaning meditation for all 28 days of the Witches Sabbat.

So did I, and started doing it yesterday. I was shivering out of exhaustion afterward. I know it's expected to feel tired but to this degree? I was feeling hot but was shivering as if I'm freezing.

Lydia [JG said:
In order to advance…

Clean your soul!

Hail Satan!

What is 40 days working for countering negative transits that was mentioned in HP Hooded Cobra's sermon? Can someone send me the link please??

So I just started Vi-Suddhi for 28 days. It was my first time using it and It felt peculiar, or unfamiliar. It's almost like my soul didn't recognize the mantra, unlike RAUM or SURYAE. However about half way through (25/55) I felt really euphoric for a few seconds which I take as positive sign.

Also, I used the affirmation you provided in the post but I got tongue tied a couple times but I am assuming "intent" matters much more.

Lastly, I hope it's normal but I got weird feelings around the chakra I'm working on along with the associated organs. To further elaborate I am working on my sacral but the sensations were very sexual, to the point of being uncomfortable as well as pleasurable at the same time. It made me feel bad about myself for some reason. I have had a sexual trauma growing up so maybe I'm subconsciously associating?

Sorry for all the questions Lydia

Lydia [JG said:
Clean your soul!

A very simple working that I have been doing was to vibrate MUNKA x18 in each chakra some time ago and then say an afirmation like the one you said at the end of the article but I could only do it for about 14 days as I was unable at the time to fix the issues I had and it was difficult to cope with the ways the working was manifesting. I think is a good and very short working to do for who is short on time and they will really push the person doing it to take action on their karmic issues.

Lydia [JG said:

Thank you for the recommendations, Lydia. For a while now I have been going through a rough time, struggling with my meditations.

Yesterday I vibrated SURYA 36x on each of my chakras, and 111x on my soul.

Haven't felt this good in a while. All is back to normal now and my meditations went very smoothly this morning. I feel really nice. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back