Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Meaning Of The Klipoth

Mageson666

The Meaning Of The Klipoth

In the Rabbinical texts the Klipoth is the tree of death to the Jews.. The first Jews Adama and Eve, died because they ate from this tree. The tree of life in the garden is the Jewish world tree of the Sephiroth. The Klipoth is guarded by Satanel which just means Satan. This is a warning to the Jews about Gentile spiritual teachings and how they are toxic to the Jewish soul. The fact the Jews are an alien soul is emphasised many places in Judaism. The Jews were expelled from their paradise for this act of eating which means partaking of the Klipoth and it destroyed them and caused them all the suffering they have endured to this day. This is an allegory of what the Rabbi's openly state. The Jewish People suffer because of the Heathen nations exist and people practice idolatry. That is why Satan the original name of Gentile godhead in Sanskrit guards the Klipoth. Its the Gentile spiritual teachings and cultures. Judaism orders that the Pagan Nations are to be destroyed.

Exodus 22:20
"Anyone who sacrifices to a god, except the LORD alone, is to be utterly destroyed."

Deuteronomy 12

Pagan Shrines to Be Destroyed

12 “These are the statutes and ordinances which you shall be careful to do in the land which the Lord, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess, all the days that you live upon the earth. 2 You shall surely destroy all the places where the nations whom you shall dispossess served their gods, upon the high mountains and upon the hills and under every green tree; 3 you shall tear down their altars, and dash in pieces their pillars, and burn their Ashe′rim with fire; you shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy their name out of that place."

Many names on the Klipoth are mainly Sanskrit deity names if one is advanced enough to know what they are reading.

Source:

Tree Of Souls, Schwartz
Torah

If I may add I've noticed jews tend to be sickly and suffer from many health ailments. And that's because they've been heavily cursed by our Gods

So Klipoth is what is alledged to be the tree of knowledge yet in reality is The Gentile Spiritual Teachings which comes from Father Satan?And if klipoth is guarded by Satanel(Satan) this makes alot of sense since The Jewish Book of witchcraft points out that the first jews(Adam & Eve) were approached by Serpent prior to their fall & convinced them to otherwise.No wonder The Kundalini Serpent has alot to do with Spiritual advancement.
Hail Truth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back