Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rune Working Job/Work

Fuchs

So far from forum research I did find the runes Fehu + Gebo x111 reps

are there any other runes I can use?

As affirmation I would use:

In a positive and healthy way for me, I get hired for the perfect job for me. I keep this job and improve my abilitys in a beneficial way, now, continuously and forever. x 18

Any improvement suggestions?

Started Moon in virgo

Fuchs said:

In a positive and healthy way for me, I get hired for the perfect job for me. I keep this job and improve my abilitys in a beneficial way, now, continuously and forever. x 18

Started Moon in virgo
this is great but i will also suggest doing a planetary square for the planet that is the ruler of your midheaven.
Your midheaven rules your career and will usually be encompassed by the affairs of the planet that rules the sign it is in, especially if that planet aspects your chart ruler or if its sign appears in the 10th or 6th houses on top of this.

Fuchs said:

Those are the main runes that pertain to gaining a better job. Besides that, Sowilo can be used.

If I had to be critical of the affirmation, I would say I am confused about the part "improve my abilitys in a beneficial way". Unless your new job relates directly to Fehu or Gebo, like being a salesman, then improving your abilities would be better suited through another working.

I think an improvement to the affirmation would be
I AM getting hired for this job.
Could be more powerful to picture you getting hired in the present instead of a future situation.

Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:

Started Moon in virgo
this is great but i will also suggest doing a planetary square for the planet that is the ruler of your midheaven.
Your midheaven rules your career and will usually be encompassed by the affairs of the planet that rules the sign it is in, especially if that planet aspects your chart ruler or if its sign appears in the 10th or 6th houses on top of this.

Thanks

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=333609 time=1647101862 user_id=21286]
Fuchs said:

Those are the main runes that pertain to gaining a better job. Besides that, Sowilo can be used.

If I had to be critical of the affirmation, I would say I am confused about the part "improve my abilitys in a beneficial way". Unless your new job relates directly to Fehu or Gebo, like being a salesman, then improving your abilities would be better suited through another working.

I thought about the abilitys that help me keep the job.
Since the runes are effective in finding keeping a new job, they may be able to increase the abbilitys that lead to keeping a job. I should have worded it different like:

"In a positive and healthy way for me, I am hired for the perfect job for me.
I continuously improve my abilitys so I keep this job now, continuously and forever." x 18

If it does not work that way only:

I keep this job now, continuously and forever." x 18

Thanks for your infos about the runes.

I think moon in Capricorn is much better for this. Virgo wouldn't be a good choice of energy for this it's associated with the 6th house menial jobs kind of servitude or giving service to humanity. I don't think you want that kind of energy in the work you end up doing.

Good Signs Moon Taurus or Capricorn 2nd house rules income and Taurus is natural ruler. 10th house is the Career and public reputation something more fitting for people Capricorn is the natural ruler.
The only other one that might be ok is moon Scorpio house of getting things from other people if you are desiring to work for someone or a specific individual this may be good.

WolfgangMIA said:
Could be more powerful to picture you getting hired in the present instead of a future situation.

Did use the "am" part, get/getting is bad, because the energy does not understand it. Thanks

The part where you said, you should have a perfect job now, and forever, doesn't seem right unless you really want to stay at this job and not consider other better job or opportunities. I think the 'forever' you use might prevent you accessing other better jobs. Instead of saying forever, I will say "I am having a stable perfect job for me now "

slyscorpion said:
I think moon in Capricorn is much better for this. Virgo wouldn't be a good choice of energy for this it's associated with the 6th house menial jobs kind of servitude or giving service to humanity. I don't think you want that kind of energy in the work you end up doing.

Good Signs Moon Taurus or Capricorn 2nd house rules income and Taurus is natural ruler. 10th house is the Career and public reputation something more fitting for people Capricorn is the natural ruler.
The only other one that might be ok is moon Scorpio house of getting things from other people if you are desiring to work for someone or a specific individual this may be good.

In the SS Calendar work is always highlighted when the moon is virgo.

WolfgangMIA said:
The best would be to simply state what you want as a present tense, already in the situation of your desire.

I am hired to a job
I am working in a job

I have lots of money

And so on.

Fuchs said:
I thought about the abilitys that help me keep the job.
Since the runes are effective in finding keeping a new job, they may be able to increase the abbilitys that lead to keeping a job. I should have worded it different like:

I continuously improve my abilitys so I keep this job now, continuously and forever." x 18

If it does not work that way only:

I keep this job now, continuously and forever." x 18

Thanks for your infos about the runes.

They can help you keep the job, but that may be different than getting the job, especially if you are referring to the abilities of the job. It depends on what exactly you are trying to improve.

I assume the working would find a job that you are compatible with, not a job that you are unqualified for, and may need magical help immediately.

If you continue the working with an affirmation with something like "...I have the perfect job for me..." then this would imply you are currently holding the job, and could even move to a better one if possible.

However, this is more about opportunity and wealth, not abilities. If your job involves working with computers, Fehu and Gebo aren't the best runes for improving those skills, for example.

Henu the Great said:
WolfgangMIA said:
The best would be to simply state what you want as a present tense, already in the situation of your desire.

I am hired to a job
I am working in a job

I have lots of money

And so on.

In a positive and healthy way I would always include this.

Don´t know if the runes and working does work for attracting money, if one says perfect job and one want lots of money this should be included by getting the job.

Most of the time lots of money means much work/long weeks or difficult work somehow. Free and easy money would be a better term if used with the right runes working.

Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:
WolfgangMIA said:

I am hired to a job
I am working in a job

I have lots of money

And so on.

In a positive and healthy way I would always include this.

Don´t know if the runes and working does work for attracting money, if one says perfect job and one want lots of money this should be included by getting the job.

Most of the time lots of money means much work/long weeks or difficult work somehow. Free and easy money would be a better term if used with the right runes working.
Yes, indeed. I was simply pointing the need of present tense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back