Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered

Guys, I am not sure where you got the idea that squares do not need affirmations. So many of you are coming forward with it, and it's not the first time it happens in the short to mid term. No advanced member has ever stated that squares don't need affirmation, so I don't understand where you get these fancy ideas. They always stated the opposite.

The squares are also in the intermediate section of witchcraft. This assumes you read the articles in the beginner and information sections, such as "Magick 1001: the Three Steps of Witchcraft", which has been there for at least 10 years and a half.

Lady Maxine herself even stated ALL raised energy needs to be programmed, so that applies to meditation as well. If you don't programme the energy, the majority of it will be dissipated, leading to drastically lower and slower results.

Shadowcat said:
This is so helpful thank you Hp! I myself have started a moon square yesterday. I have messed up on sun and mars squares before for the rep counting and also the order of the numbers by accident in the past.

Thank you bigot boy for your awesome square app! its a lifesaver if you are reading this :)

I will also make a note about some testimonials with my own mars squares.
When i made an affirmation to have the aspects of my natal planet manifest for me in only positive ways this also included all of a sudden being approached by random people of the opposite sex who had their mars in the same house i do...and this happened several times during the square. It was almost like doing a venus square but different and i didn't even program the energy to attract prospective partners to me. I think it had to do with the house my mars was in because its affairs where what the interactions were centered around, at least from their end :p. i wasn't about it.

I did notice however how one manifestation of this brought out somethings my venus can also attract since this was manifesting things in the neighborhood so to speak as it is. our chart is all connected of course so this made sense. It actually led me to see my venus also needs some good work which is what my recent munka was for. If one has a good eye, they can see from each point of working what the next step is when it comes to refining and bettering what or whom one has a tendancy to attract.

I have also noticed doing a square for the planet that has the weakest element in your chart brings out the element more in terms of the sign the planet is in. This helped me with emotional peace and stability. it was a breath of fresh air so to speak :lol:

Thank the Gods For this great knowledge of the planetary squares!

On the reps you did, were you using a satanic rosary? Because sometimes it helps out immensely. I’ve used it for higher reps just in case my mind wanders unnecessarily away from focusing on the square itself.

Stormblood said:
Guys, I am not sure where you got the idea that squares do not need affirmations. So many of you are coming forward with it, and it's not the first time it happens in the short to mid term. No advanced member has ever stated that squares don't need affirmation, so I don't understand where you get these fancy ideas. They always stated the opposite.

Lady Maxine herself even stated ALL raised energy needs to be programmed, so that applies to meditation as well. If you don't programme the energy, the majority of it will be dissipated, leading to drastically lower and slower results.

I know, but this is how common misconceptions are made. I am now very glad this thread was made and I was prompted by Asmodeus to look into some replies on the forum. It was rather alarming that this has went on for very long.

Please everyone always ask questions no matter how simple they might be. The Forum exists for people to answer other people and help them advanced in the past.

YES, the Squares DO need affirmation on the end of them.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...message ping...

Is this possible?

Gear88 said:
I've asked before but I want a more official answer from a higher up. I'm sure others have had such thought.

Can we (remove) squares from our system? Or are the squares once done it's over, your stuck with it permanently?

You can clean it off of you, which would take around the same amount of days as you spent doing it, or in the case of external workings it will dissipate over a long period if not maintained at all.

However that would imply you must have done some really terrible mistake, like something really really bad.

jrvan said:
I would also like an answer to this question if possible. It's extremely important to me for targeting specific problems in my chart which could be potentially life saving.
High Priest, I will also quote you in my thread for the astrology subforum and humbly request a reply when you have time.

I have an issue with quotes on the forum, they can become jumbled and not show up. If you could please post the link here or do send an e-mail, and I'll make it a point to answer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

I know, but this is how common misconceptions are made. I am now very glad this thread was made and I was prompted by Asmodeus to look into some replies on the forum. It was rather alarming that this has went on for very long.

Please everyone always ask questions no matter how simple they might be. The Forum exists for people to answer other people and help them advanced in the past.

Yeah, I found it really alarming. At this point, I hope they keep asking instead of assuming. They deserve full results.

Stormblood said:

The squares are also in the intermediate section of witchcraft. This assumes you read the articles in the beginner and information sections, such as "Magick 1001: the Three Steps of Witchcraft", which has been there for at least 10 years and a half.

I misunderstood what HPS Maxine stated, i think the same happened to some others as well.

When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense.

Reading that part made me to believe that affirmations were required only for non-spiritual goals.
But you are absolutely right Stormblood, it's a bad misconception. We should all understand the very basics and know that those basic stuff applies to everything else.

Stormblood said:

Well at first I thought since it said it strengthened the planet the spiritual working didn't require any affirmation. The material I thought did. I did quite a few squares no affirmation they lasted a bit then kind of dissipated. I figured that out and started adding affirmations and they worked better.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah, I found it really alarming. At this point, I hope they keep asking instead of assuming. They deserve full results.

I appreciate the concern. I've been trying to be self reliant as much as possible ever since beginning to practice magick last year. I've gotten very far through trial and error and learned a lot along the way, but despite my huge leaps of progress I'm still only under 2 years in as a mage. I'm figuring things out lately that seem so simple that it makes me face palm for not discovering it sooner.

I hear you. I'll ask for help when I feel I need it, and I usually do. Fortunately for me, I haven't done a hugely large number of squares and mostly short ones. Despite this error, I feel it was fine and useful for the practice and learning. I laugh at myself for my first time I tried a square - I missed the part at the bottom of the page about rolling the R. I was so frustrated :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
I would also like an answer to this question if possible. It's extremely important to me for targeting specific problems in my chart which could be potentially life saving.
High Priest, I will also quote you in my thread for the astrology subforum and humbly request a reply when you have time.

I have an issue with quotes on the forum, they can become jumbled and not show up. If you could please post the link here or do send an e-mail, and I'll make it a point to answer.

Yes, of course. It's here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66445
Thank you, High Priest.

Darkpagan666 said:
Andromedus117 said:
Andromedus117 said:
extremely, extremely informative and helpful as always. Thank you so much for this clarification H.P. Cobra.

Oh darn it, I posted this and then immediately thought of a question about the squares I didn't realize I had, So I apologize for the split post here.

I wanted to ask actually if you could provide some more insight into what a planet's "detriment" or "fall" is specifically. I can infer it's when the planet is working in it's weaker or opposite capacity, but I wanted to know specifically why this should be avoided. Is it because it will be ineffectual? or is it because it's actually working it's opposite intentions?

I made the sort of startling realization today that I was beginning squares in the past on the date the proper sign was with the moon, rather than the planets actual date for itself. So I am wondering that I may have in the past preformed a square during its fall or detriment by accident. I do not know for certain these past squares "dates" because they were several years back.

Should I be concerned about having possibly done squares during a fall or detriment? If I have, what can I come to expect from the experience (could this be a reason for negativity in my life?), and what can I do to heal/ rectify the situation properly? (other than just, preforming them correctly in the future.)

So sorry, and I really must say I can't thank you H.P. Cobra and everyone here for your very dedicated responses, answers and patience. Thank you all very much for your help.

Yes, detriment and fall are hard aspects and works in the opposite fashion. This corresponds to the more "negative" energies of the planet. The energies are ruthless, bold, and may bring misfortunes. Meaning, great obstacles may arise and will not be satisfactory or positive for you.

Stay with the plantes home- and exalted signs. These are when the planets have their strongest and finest energies, that works in your favor. The kabbalistic squares also corresponds better to these signs (I think).

Detriment is more weak in energy in my experience while fall is more the negative aspects of the planet may not be quite as weak in energy.

Moon Scorpio for example. Chaotic and violent intense moody this sign is too intense for the planet it causes people that have it to probably have all sorts of emotional problems and negative feelings they may have difficulty controlling themselves in some cases. I do not think the energy was weak at all from it there though if anything too intense.

Another One Venus Virgo the sign of Virgo is not great for setting up a relationship it tends to bring out being critical of a partner and overanalizing what really should be a deeper experience where a person let's go the person will probably drive their partner nuts with focus on little details. Pisces actually is the perfect way of going about a relationship. The energy here is kind of weak and you barely feel it.

Another example: Mars Cancer
The planet Mars really doesn't much belong here at all in the realm of home and family and roots. It is more violent and agressive it would be likely the person would be over moody about everything and feel insecure. The energy isn't greatly weak more not useful for what Mars represents.

Now Detriment can bring out negative things but it's more a weakness in energy. The sign represents the opposite things the planet is used too so it has trouble operating there.

This is my theory.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Stormblood said:

I misunderstood what HPS Maxine stated, i think the same happened to some others as well.

When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense.

Reading that part made me to believe that affirmations were required only for non-spiritual goals.
But you are absolutely right Stormblood, it's a bad misconception. We should all understand the very basics and know that those basic stuff applies to everything else.
You are not the first confused by that part, it needs to be modified for sure. As a general rule, any energy you raise needs to be directed with an affirmation, cleaning too.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Wow this answered so many questions I had! Thanks HP

Could you further elaborate on 2 and 4?

2, I don't understand what you mean.

4, what about slight changes? For example, I am doing a Jupiter Square and and during GRAAM I had a cackle in the back of my throat during the R on accident. This was a week ago now.

Also, this may not relate but sometime when I'm doing the square I second guess the number I am at even though I'm using a calculator. is this just an issue of awareness?

I've been really trying to work with Lady Agares to help answer these question but it doesn't hurt to ask my HP.

I think what HP cobra means is that in astrology the day always begins at sunrise 6am and ends tomorrow sunrise at 6am so a new day begins tomorrow at sunrise. HP Cobra clarified this in a post a few months ago I think. If I'm not mistaken it was an rtr schedule when he mention that the astrological day begins in that hour. About the doubts on your number the same happens to me although I still havent done any squares, it happens on my regular workings like when I use algiz for aura of protection. I use my fingers to count then suddenly a thought comes up saying I'm off by 1 count. Whats worse is that most of the time I end up believing that thought so after the meditation I end up either having less vibrations or more vibrations of the intended rune than what is listed in my program. Perhaps this is one of the reason why my workings have weak results. Plus add to that my weak soul then boom! We have a garbage working that doesn't work at all. Any advice on this brothers?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Wow this answered so many questions I had! Thanks HP

Could you further elaborate on 2 and 4?

2, I don't understand what you mean.

4, what about slight changes? For example, I am doing a Jupiter Square and and during GRAAM I had a cackle in the back of my throat during the R on accident. This was a week ago now.

Also, this may not relate but sometime when I'm doing the square I second guess the number I am at even though I'm using a calculator. is this just an issue of awareness?

I've been really trying to work with Lady Agares to help answer these question but it doesn't hurt to ask my HP.

Feel free to ask what is needed, we can accelerate the answering.

4. That should be OK, unless you uttered something else. If you vibrate Greem instead of Graam, you need to redo.

2. Check out planetary hours. Based on the conventional time calendar, the "day" changes at 12 AM. That is not accurate. The real day changes on about 6 AM broadly based on Planetary hours and the Sunrise in each location.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...message ping...

Is this possible?

Gear88 said:
I've asked before but I want a more official answer from a higher up. I'm sure others have had such thought.

Can we (remove) squares from our system? Or are the squares once done it's over, your stuck with it permanently?

You can clean it off of you, which would take around the same amount of days as you spent doing it, or in the case of external workings it will dissipate over a long period if not maintained at all.

However that would imply you must have done some really terrible mistake, like something really really bad.

I don't think my mistake in doing it is considered (horrible). But I do feel like I may have catalyzed a situation which went out of hand to someone else based on an improper affirmation. To recall it back, I was talking to Shael, before the incident; he kinda threatened not to reply to my threads and had to email him.

He told me do this affirmation + 13 because it harmonizes with the Venus Square. As for the Sun Square he said harmonically 3 is the affirmation but I regret that because even though I did the Sun Square for financial benefits. I could have said 10 affirmations and locked it with 10: Material, Material Manifestation, Money, Property: Both Fixed and Mobile, and protective. Not 3: Creation/Destruction. 3 might synchronize with 111 of Sun but 10 is a far better stronger numerological backing both in repetition amounts and in it's kabalistic definition.

Unfortunately I sorta listened to other people instead of talking on the forums. I really regret personally talking to Shael since that incident I refuse to listen to anyone over email, only through forum. Unless there is an emergency or I need to speak to you HP.Cobra.

I don't think the Venus square was horrible but the affirmation could surely have been much better and much more useful. Funny don't even know if I succeeded in doing Venus square I recall doing a few hiccups and few coughs while doing it. I don't know how delicate a square is. This Square information you posted is a relief that at least a few mistakes are allowed. I always thought the squares are razor sharp perfect no mistakes whatsoever the slightest quip and it's over.

Your saying I can perform a 49 day working to remove the Square? And also it'll disappear by itself if I don't pump it up despite using the word constantly, continuously, and permanently?

Can I ask if I put permanent is that like a fixed concrete building backing? Or is that like many lifetimes? What exactly does (permanent) mean in an affirmation?

Unfortunately I don't know what the affirmation did but the Material square was used inappropriately and I'd like to clear my conscious and just remove it. I'm fine with the Sun Square though disappointed with it could have done it better. But the Venus square is something that is just went awry and I shouldn't have done it. I should have even quit it part way through it when I was doing it.

So what can I do to remove this square? Also if I'm not spiritually advanced and I don't meditate as I don't progress with it. Does that mean the Venus square remain lower or lesser operation? How much spiritual advancement does a person need to dial in the Square into reality and kabalitize a reality of it. Seems to me like the squares are very powerful but if the person isn't advanced unless they work on boosting the chakra or natal chart most squares seem too weak for non-spiritual uses based on the user themselves.

Did the Venus square even work for me at my level? IF I advance does it start cycling in? Again like I said how can I remove this thing from my soul?

I might also like in the future to remove a Mars square I did which may have changed my personality to make it more angry and more in tune with fighting and debate and getting in trouble with my family. I don't usually talk to other people but when I do talk to my family it sometimes gets into certain situations. I'm not sure if it's how we talk or the square but I may consider removing it from my system.

There is also a Saturn Square I did in 2017 or 2018 and I kinda frivolously used it don't recall the affirmation. I was impressed when you said you did 40+ Saturn Squares for grounding to reality. It seems you spiritually pumped yourself up to high Saturnian. Something I'd like to do as well especially with how short Saturn is. But I decided to take the entire year off from meditation as it never helped me out in life. I'm sorry I just can't continue lying to myself but maybe if these squares did something maybe it's done something to my personality or life and kinda ruined it further than already it was.

So how can I clean these squares off my body? Does the same rules apply to magick rituals? Or are all magick rituals only stuck on you when doing 40 or more days efforts? Does this require altered states or deep trance or something, can even a non-meditating person such as myself clean it off?

I have a good question.
If the moon sign is in pisces like on the 6th of January, is it okay to do a Jupiter square with an affirmation of wealth or abundance. Is the application of a square regardless of the moon sign.
Thank you
HAIL SATAN!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Manofsatan said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
I don't know how to thank you, HP, for this very useful post. I was making some squares and this post was very useful and will be very useful.
Just one question, similar to the one they have already asked you, please: can you perform two squares of the same planet in the same period (with different statements of course) but BOTH with material purpose (Nama)?

Yes you can, cos I think u got power to do whatever you want, but that's not the answer.
The Answer is No. U can't do same material square twice at the same time. Makes no sense..

Oops I used the verb To Make instead of the verb To Do. I got distracted. I read and reread everything before sending it, but I was wrong to write this time.
However I meant: for example to start a Square of the Material Sun for wealth and a Square of the Material Sun for popularity. But in the same period.

Obviously no, can't use same energy for two different affirmations. You can do a Venus material for money then a sun material for popularity.

Guys, i need a bit of advice. I started a Jupiter Square last Thursday, its my first time doing a Jupiter Square. The first day i noticed a bit of pain around the top of my head right after i was done for the day. After i vibrated the mantra on the second day, the pain at the top of my head came back and since then its getting stronger. It doesnt really feel like a usual headache. Its like a subtle pain that's hovering at the top of my head. This may sound weird but its like the pain is not touching my head, but floating inside, hard to explain.

I know that Jupiter energy effects the Crown Chakra, but i wanted to ask you guys if its normal to experience symptoms like this after Crown Chakra stimulation.
I am feeling extremely light headed, im very sensitive to light and sound and sometimes I feel like i'm hallucinating a little (feels like objects are morphing/moving).

One thing I am a bit of concerned about is that I was diagnosed with epilepsy when i was a kid and I have had several episodes of seizures since then. It's been over 10 years since my last seizure though. I have somewhat frequent migraine headaches as well. So I am not really sure if stimulating my Crown Chakra is making my condition worse or if I am experiencing just Crown Chakra stimulation effects.

No matter what's up, I intend on continuing and finishing the Jupiter Square.
I'd appreciate any thoughts from you guys.

Manofsatan said:
I have a good question.
If the moon sign is in pisces like on the 6th of January, is it okay to do a Jupiter square with an affirmation of wealth or abundance. Is the application of a square regardless of the moon sign.
Thank you
HAIL SATAN!

Please can someone answer this, because I got the same pressing question.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

Please do the moon sign affect the intention of the square. Fore example can I still do a material sun Square for wealth when the moon sign is in pisces.

TOP EGYPTIAN said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

Please do the moon sign affect the intention of the square. Fore example can I still do a material sun Square for wealth when the moon sign is in pisces.

Each planet is not affected by other planets, except of avoiding the void moon to begin a square.

When to start the square is decided by the planet you'll work on itself.

Manofsatan said:
I have a good question.
Thank you
HAIL SATAN!

You can use a general planetary configuration to help the square a little bit, but the primary focus should be the planet that rules the Square, so Mercury for Mercury Square etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
I have a good question.
Thank you
HAIL SATAN!

You can use a general planetary configuration to help the square a little bit, but the primary focus should be the planet that rules the Square, so Mercury for Mercury Square etc.
Is power of squares limited only to my power level?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
I have a good question.
Thank you
HAIL SATAN!

Thank you HP
Please what do you mean by a "general planetary configuration?

Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
I have a good question.
Thank you
HAIL SATAN!

Thank you HP
He meant that other planets like, lets say the Moon in Aries while the Mars is in Aries would be marginally better than Aries Mars and the Moon being in Pisces, for example (when working with Mars-things). The main point is always to work with the planet you are working with, while everything else comes secondary.

Henu the Great said:
Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you HP
He meant that other planets like, lets say the Moon in Aries while the Mars is in Aries would be marginally better than Aries Mars and the Moon being in Pisces, for example (when working with Mars-things). The main point is always to work with the planet you are working with, while everything else comes secondary.

Thank you big much, Henu the great. I get it.

SShiva_fr said:
The question has been asked several times and the answer should interest the SS.
Do Jupiter squares cause weight gain?

Is it mainly the spiritual squares or the material squares?

Is the statement "In a safe and healthy way for me" enough to avoid weight gain due to Jupiter energies?

Jupiter is already my Chart Ruler and I have started a series of Jupiter squares, I would really like to avoid weight gain!!

Thank you !

Under normal circumstances, no. However, if you notice any such event and you see that it's not a theoretical but realistic knowledge, you might want to compensate with an opposite energy in meditation, such as Mars or something similar.

Unless explicitly used to increase your weight, it won't. But it might empower the placement of Jupiter in your own Chart, which, if it's for example Conjunct Moon or opposition Sun, could increase weight depending on the use of the square and if you used it directly to empower the influence of said planet natally.

It depends in simpler words on the use, but generally, no. The affirmation of healthy and positive here would safeguard from further unwanted outcomes, yes.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
However I meant: for example to start a Square of the Material Sun for wealth and a Square of the Material Sun for popularity. But in the same period.

As another person said this is not possible. But I also want to note that popularity is for spiritual purpose, not for material. And for this question (if you can do both material and spiritual of the same square) see here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314819#p314819

HP, can we use the squares to clean and remove negative karma from our chakras?

For example, using the Mars square to remove sexual problems and in general the negative karma from the 2nd chakra?

In the Jos it says it can be used to empower the chakra and remove problems from the natal position of the planet but it does not specifically says about what I'm asking. Thank you in advance.

So I've been thinking about all the while I did a few squares [the spiritual] and never made an affirmation. Wow was a waste. I'm glad for the clarification.
I remember times I did the Mars spiritual squares without affirmation and got fever and I became scared of it,i know now that it's simply because I did not make an affirmation.

Well the squares are here now, and we got so many Jupiter squares to utilize. I'm going to maximize them so well. Can't wait for the sun and Venus squares[cos I did those without affirmation]. And how I did not know that one could miscount and still rectify it without stopping the square.
Thank you so much HP Hoodedcobra666

Yagami Light said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:

As another person said this is not possible. But I also want to note that popularity is for spiritual purpose, not for material. And for this question (if you can do both material and spiritual of the same square) see here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314819#p314819

I really thought popularity is a material thing.

Is there a difference between material and spiritual squares? Let's say you're doing a Jupiter Square for material reason and you also want to do a Mars square for material. If I haven't opened all main chakras yet, would this create blockages?

AryanSister said:
Is there a difference between material and spiritual squares? Let's say you're doing a Jupiter Square for material reason and you also want to do a Mars square for material. If I haven't opened all main chakras yet, would this create blockages?

Have you read the main page about the Squares? https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

Its says: These workings are the most powerful I have ever done, and are not for those who are new to meditation. They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage.

Also, the Material = things you can touch with your hands (eg money),
Spiritual = things that can't be touched (luck, popularity, strength etc).

luis said:

For example, using the Mars square to remove sexual problems and in general the negative karma from the 2nd chakra?

In the Jos it says it can be used to empower the chakra and remove problems from the natal position of the planet but it does not specifically says about what I'm asking. Thank you in advance.

I thought that it was a "given" that this could be the case (to use a Square to unblock a chakra) but now you made me have my doubts. :lol:
I would also like an answer if possible.

Also! I wish to ask if there's a limit to how many squares we can do in a day. Would three squares a day (morning, noon and evening) be overkill? :p Or are 3-4 hours between the squares enough for the energies to settle?

AryanSister said:
You may not be able to handle the energy. Squares are in the intermediate section for a reason. On top of all of this the Squares may not manifest if you are not strong enough. If you open your chakras and meditate even just a bit everyday you will have better effects from the square because you will be able to raise and handle more energy.

luis said:
AryanSister said:
You may not be able to handle the energy. Squares are in the intermediate section for a reason. On top of all of this the Squares may not manifest if you are not strong enough. If you open your chakras and meditate even just a bit everyday you will have better effects from the square because you will be able to raise and handle more energy.

Well, when I hear blockage, I think about Chakras and other spiritual aspects. If you are doing a material working, then you should be empowered to carry it out.
So why don't you open your Chakras and empower them with the square /empower yourself or planet with the square.
Empowering your working say for "money" with a sun spiritual square, then do the material square for money.
Opening your Chakras is something you should have done when you dedicated. It's the basic. Sometimes I feel one should visit opening Chakra meditation again.

luis said:
AryanSister said:

Well, when I hear blockage, I think about Chakras and other spiritual aspects. If you are doing a material working, then you should be empowered to carry it out.
So why don't you open your Chakras, then empower them with the square /empower yourself or planet with the square.
Empowering your working say for "money" with a sun spiritual square, then do the material square for money.
Opening your Chakras is something you should have done when you dedicated. It's the basic. Sometimes I feel one should visit opening Chakra meditation again.

slyscorpion said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Andromedus117 said:
Oh darn it, I posted this and then immediately thought of a question about the squares I didn't realize I had, So I apologize for the split post here.

I wanted to ask actually if you could provide some more insight into what a planet's "detriment" or "fall" is specifically. I can infer it's when the planet is working in it's weaker or opposite capacity, but I wanted to know specifically why this should be avoided. Is it because it will be ineffectual? or is it because it's actually working it's opposite intentions?

I made the sort of startling realization today that I was beginning squares in the past on the date the proper sign was with the moon, rather than the planets actual date for itself. So I am wondering that I may have in the past preformed a square during its fall or detriment by accident. I do not know for certain these past squares "dates" because they were several years back.

Should I be concerned about having possibly done squares during a fall or detriment? If I have, what can I come to expect from the experience (could this be a reason for negativity in my life?), and what can I do to heal/ rectify the situation properly? (other than just, preforming them correctly in the future.)

So sorry, and I really must say I can't thank you H.P. Cobra and everyone here for your very dedicated responses, answers and patience. Thank you all very much for your help.

Yes, detriment and fall are hard aspects and works in the opposite fashion. This corresponds to the more "negative" energies of the planet. The energies are ruthless, bold, and may bring misfortunes. Meaning, great obstacles may arise and will not be satisfactory or positive for you.

Stay with the plantes home- and exalted signs. These are when the planets have their strongest and finest energies, that works in your favor. The kabbalistic squares also corresponds better to these signs (I think).

Detriment is more weak in energy in my experience while fall is more the negative aspects of the planet may not be quite as weak in energy.

Moon Scorpio for example. Chaotic and violent intense moody this sign is too intense for the planet it causes people that have it to probably have all sorts of emotional problems and negative feelings they may have difficulty controlling themselves in some cases. I do not think the energy was weak at all from it there though if anything too intense.

Another One Venus Virgo the sign of Virgo is not great for setting up a relationship it tends to bring out being critical of a partner and overanalizing what really should be a deeper experience where a person let's go the person will probably drive their partner nuts with focus on little details. Pisces actually is the perfect way of going about a relationship. The energy here is kind of weak and you barely feel it.

Another example: Mars Cancer
The planet Mars really doesn't much belong here at all in the realm of home and family and roots. It is more violent and agressive it would be likely the person would be over moody about everything and feel insecure. The energy isn't greatly weak more not useful for what Mars represents.

Now Detriment can bring out negative things but it's more a weakness in energy. The sign represents the opposite things the planet is used too so it has trouble operating there.

This is my theory.

On the planets individual aspects this is somewhat correct. When doing spells, doing it in their negative or opposite fashion is never ideal. Which is why you should stay away from them spiritual wise when working upon the soul to reap the planetary benefits. As you mention with the Moon/Scorpio this is ideal for revenge, same as Moon/Capricorn, due to its destructive and potent energies. Moon/Scorpio is indeed like a wild horse in that regard with a lot of raw power, while Capricorn is more of a cold, bold (I define bold as something overbearing) and ruthless nature. It brings death and decay.

Here are some of my interpretations in regards to people with these aspects as you mentioned; Now, I am no skilled person in Astrology, would like to be one day, but I lack time as university is too time-consuming these days and is a top priority for me. My interpretations could as thus be wrong in many cases.

Moon/Scorpio; I've met weirdly many people with this aspect, and they are very different. Their emotions are quite intense yes, and they are really good at hiding what they truly feel. But it surely varies (due to offsetting aspects). When they first crack, they explode. For some it doesn't really last that long, for others, it lasts. What I have seen though is that they have greater "impact" on other peoples opinion and emotion in how people get affected by their emotions and outbursts.

Another I've met, a Mars/Cancer; he is such a sweetheart, he have a close relationship to his family. There are other planets favoring a good family relationship/life. His anger in the homelife emerges when they argue and fight in that sense. Even then it is not that big of an issue (although he do complain A LOT afterwards). Of which he have explained when he talked about it. Also his sister pretty much says the same. He makes for a great father. He is very caring.

Venus/Virgo, yes, definitely. I read a natal chart with a Venus/Virgo and with Pisces on the 7th house cusp recently. The coincidence..

These people have both aspects that weakens the nature and strengthen it in different parts of their life and character. It is very interesting.

Yagami Light said:
AryanSister said:

Have you read the main page about the Squares? https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

Its says: These workings are the most powerful I have ever done, and are not for those who are new to meditation. They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage.

Also, the Material = things you can touch with your hands (eg money),
Spiritual = things that can't be touched (luck, popularity, strength etc).

luis said:

I thought that it was a "given" that this could be the case (to use a Square to unblock a chakra) but now you made me have my doubts. :lol:
I would also like an answer if possible.

Also! I wish to ask if there's a limit to how many squares we can do in a day. Would three squares a day (morning, noon and evening) be overkill? :p Or are 3-4 hours between the squares enough for the energies to settle?

HI Yagami, how would you use a Mars square for material purposes, because what the planet rules looks more abstract to me.

Manofsatan said:
HI Yagami, how would you use a Mars square for material purposes, because what the planet rules looks more abstract to me.
I re-checked the Mars Square's rulerships and to be honest, I have no idea. :? :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back