Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Announcement: Joy Of Satan Guardians [First Announcement Made]

I will speak my mind regarding this project/concept/idea only once.

If I was contemplating this idea, I would assign roles as ranks to each person's duty (Like the Gods have assigned roles like legal, science, knowledge, arts, etc etc), who can dedicate to the task, and would help to have TEAMS for each assigned role to cover/overlap duty and cover geographical time zones....

For example:

High Priest/ess

Archiver (backups and archives of anything JoS)

Community manager

Community support

Health/Medical

Law

It/Technology

Content Creator (those that make photos, videos, documents, audio, infographics)

Researcher (investigator on assigned topics)

Like this everyone is felt important rather than Level I, Level II, etc....

Personally I make Archive backups of everything JoS, and also backup of other members here that I feel are important, in case restoration is needed... Some if the stuff is way back from 2010.... Anyway....

I do hope the above may be taken into consideration as I strongly believe that everyone is a talent for something and those that can do the job should be given an opportunity.

One thing I would emphasize is that it should be assigned to TRUSTED and VETTED persons who made major positive impact and influence.

I appreciate the opportunity to express myself.

Okay???? So is it like for people who are constantly posting on the forums? Because I rarely do, I'm out in the field directly.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Can i suggest some members?

Fuchs
Henu the Great
HiddenSerpent
Ol argedco luciftias
slyscorpion
Stormblood
Woden

I'll add to that list: Lydia, Blitzkrieg, Nekedpluto, Blackdragon666, and Ramier108666

Matty Boy said:
Okay???? So is it like for people who are constantly posting on the forums? Because I rarely do, I'm out in the field directly.

Trust that HPHC is not picking people solely based on their ability to spam out messages. The content of these messages is evaluated as well, as well as other aspects of the person.

The JOS Guardian role is one that is public and so this does involve communicative ability. In this way, those who are more muted maybe unfortunately passed over, to some degree. It could also be said that those who are not communicated as much are busy in other fields, which may be your case.

Nonetheless, the overall theme of JOS growing is what is important here, not just the Guardian ranking. Within this ranking system, I would imagine there will be a variety of roles as well.

So don't feel concerned about this expansion being one that either glosses over others or one that promotes bad quality behavior over good behavior and efforts. Remember that the Gods are always aware of your work and so you will always be recognized by them, if not by others on JOS.

How to join satan? I wanna join secret society, m new here and m from india.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Fuchs
Henu the Great
HiddenSerpent
Ol argedco luciftias
slyscorpion
Stormblood
Woden

Not heard or seen the first and last members, but i wouldnt object to any on the list, some may appear "new" to the forum but I believe they have the best intentions for Jos. I will second them but its up to HPHC i go with his advice.

Matty Boy said:

It shouldnt come down to posts if you have been here under different names then HPHC will be able to tell, this one is a touchy one. I can see why this has become an issue but if it helps the workload of HPHc then we have to back it. I have been here ten years Im not off mod although im in a different timezone soon as the good old US is up my posts do go through.

I dont agree with a wee seperate group talking behind backs, I know who they are they know also, this cant be allowed.

I want to contribute to satanism. I believe I will do this in the future.

I want to suggest, beside all the beautiful people aready suggested, a MAN who was probably already on everybody's tongues when they saw and read this post.

A man who stood against the infiltrated people and fought with the hybrid reptilians on the sun before they could arrive on earth.

A man who dressed as a grey when he knew the greys will attack him, and welcomed them in his house and then infiltrated astrally in their ship and stole the formula necessary to dezactivate the chip that they have in their heads, from the ship's reptilian commander, known also as earth.destroyer69.Just so he could show it to the greys, to give them hope and to reveal himself , throwing the formula to the sun and dissapering right after it.

A man who was there when others weren't.

A man of word, honor and pride.

As many of you already know, I am speking about THE man, THE legend, THE myth ,

OpenMind2

I hope from the bottom of my heard that this MAN wil get what he truly deserve.

Amen.

In fact, this is necessary for well-organised work.
Will there be ranks? Or will there just be one rank?
Awards can also be highly motivating if used properly.

Lightningsnake said:

Just this one Rank for now, no further changes. This is also based on function.

Shadowcat said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Fuchs
Henu the Great
HiddenSerpent
Ol argedco luciftias
slyscorpion
Stormblood
Woden

I'll add to that list: Lydia, Blitzkrieg, Nekedpluto, Blackdragon666, and Ramier108666
Voice of Enki should be granted this position and Henu the great they are the best of the best

GakunGak said:
Like this everyone is felt important rather than Level I, Level II, etc....
I fully agree. I have been thinking about this for months, what if we would have sort of departments where members can voluntarily join wherever they are talented at and they would receive a sort of status/rank so all members can see that they are part in one or more departments, like for example:
- Internet Activism team, which has the duty to spread JoS by all means they can safely make use of
- New member helpers, which are experienced members tasked to help new people visiting the forum with any information they need to get started in SS
- IT team, members tasked to create JoS websites and mantain the security of already existing ones and other IT related things
- Translation teams, members tasked to translate JoS in other languages
- Moderation team, which would be tasked with approving posts, mantaining the forum `clean` by moving topics if they are posted in the wrong subforums and related moderation duties

A big advantage is that much of this exist already, but not in an organized fashion where such teams are formally delegated or such ranks to exist (yet)

There can also be as you said backup teams responsible to save as much of the JoS offline as possible, in all languages, although regarding backup, I consider members should be responsible to do backup of JoS in their own language, so this huge task won't fall on the shoulders of few people as there are lots of JoS websites in multiple languages, members speaking a langauge should involve in saving offline any JoS website or translation that exist in their language. I am also saving offline everything being translated currently in the Translation subforum but these are more like future projects that will will be manifested as I refer primarily to already established websites. Or research teams that are tasked to research whatever information is needed or requested either by the Clergy or by the activism team or any other `department` or member. Also teams/departments can collaborate like if the activism team nead something translated in another language to use for activism, they can ask someone in the translation team for the relevant language etc. It would be interesting to have all these I think, although as I said a big part of such effort is already manifested for long time.

I think there are good and bad things. People are not being negative for looking at both sides of the coin. I wasn't going to mention much of what I have written here, but who knows, it might be a useful perspective?
Here is where my questions about this come from.
I want to state that I know I am in someone else's "house" and therefore under someone else's rules, and I will continue to abide. I also understand that a Satanic forum would probably be trolled more than normal.

However - as a new member, I personally haven't been the biggest fan of having my posts pre-read before it's posted, most new modern forums have auto posts you can edit/delete freely, and the mods will take your post down after the fact if it's bad enough. I must admit I am pretty private about what I write and usually am writing to whomever I'm quoting, so it's weird having another pair of eyes pass over it before it's even said. The best way to describe it.... it basically feels like someone's watching me write in my journal. (Yes, I am aware potentially hundreds of people can see what I said after the fact, which.. is also weird - in a different way). I know this is a preventative measure. (Mods are all doing a great job - I know it can't be easy, so thank you)

Essentially, someone has to deem what I'm saying "worthy of posting" or what I'm saying "worthy of saying". Even though I have good faith most of my posts are, and I understand where this is coming from; it's just still kinda weird as a person who values freedom of expression and individualism. And sure, I am aware there are people here who have more substance to what they are saying and help more, it feels kinda strange seeing "this one person's/few people's help > our (collective) help". I'd much rather see many varied voices/opinions on things I ask for help for, as this helps far more than one important/informative voice, for me personally. For Guardians I guess one can see where this applies as relevant.

For the good things, which I can tell outweigh the negatives, I am aware people will receive help for certain things faster. They will probably feel like their work is rewarded (I think this is a good thing too), be able to intervene in things quicker, perhaps feel more purpose in their mission, etc etc. In the end I really have no issue with what's been decided, like I said this is someone else's house. Just wanted to put this opinion out there while it's relevant.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightningsnake said:

This system promises to be a good one.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Shadowcat said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Fuchs
Henu the Great
HiddenSerpent
Ol argedco luciftias
slyscorpion
Stormblood
Woden

Voice of Enki should be granted this position and Henu the great they are the best of the best

I didn't mean to be rude towards other advanced members.
Blitzkreig is also someone i would choose.
He is the most helpful member here.

Lightningsnake said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightningsnake said:

This system promises to be a good one.

There will be order that will be maintained to ensure this. Yes, the system will be good. It's up to fellow SS now to use this as a stepping stone for good purposes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The first fellow SS who are ordained in the Joy of Satan Guardians positions are Named as the following:

SoaringEagle666, Blitzkreig, Lydia, BlackDragon666

More will be receiving the Rank in the close future. We wish them good fortune and to stay strong in service on the JoS Forums, members and the Spiritual Satanic Community.

There will be an evolving situation with each member materializing the position in their own way, according to their needs, abilities etc.

Congratulations to all of them. You know why you are here, and everyone knows why these SS made it here too,

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Massive congratulations to all of you! You know you are there because you truly deserve it and nobody can take this achievement and recognition away from (nor they should try). Cheers to many years of service to the community!

The Alchemist7 said:
I fully agree. I have been thinking about this for months, what if we would have sort of departments where members can voluntarily join wherever they are talented at and they would receive a sort of status/rank so all members can see that they are part in one or more departments, like for example:
- Internet Activism team, which has the duty to spread JoS by all means they can safely make use of
- New member helpers, which are experienced members tasked to help new people visiting the forum with any information they need to get started in SS
- IT team, members tasked to create JoS websites and mantain the security of already existing ones and other IT related things
- Translation teams, members tasked to translate JoS in other languages
- Moderation team, which would be tasked with approving posts, mantaining the forum `clean` by moving topics if they are posted in the wrong subforums and related moderation duties

A big advantage is that much of this exist already, but not in an organized fashion where such teams are formally delegated or such ranks to exist (yet)

There can also be as you said backup teams responsible to save as much of the JoS offline as possible, in all languages, although regarding backup, I consider members should be responsible to do backup of JoS in their own language, so this huge task won't fall on the shoulders of few people as there are lots of JoS websites in multiple languages, members speaking a langauge should involve in saving offline any JoS website or translation that exist in their language. I am also saving offline everything being translated currently in the Translation subforum but these are more like future projects that will will be manifested as I refer primarily to already established websites. Or research teams that are tasked to research whatever information is needed or requested either by the Clergy or by the activism team or any other `department` or member. Also teams/departments can collaborate like if the activism team nead something translated in another language to use for activism, they can ask someone in the translation team for the relevant language etc. It would be interesting to have all these I think, although as I said a big part of such effort is already manifested for long time.

Much appreciated your kind comments.

And I do agree.

For these intents and purposes, it is a step in a right direction regarding organization and department management.

I wouldn't mind "corporate" structure either, managers of departments directing what may need to be done, even tasks and objectives to be achieved and results to be reviewed by supervisores, in this case being high priests/ess.

This may look ugly (posting from phone) but I'll do my best to illustrate example (remember, it's an example which can be modified for best case usage):

HP (The Director)
|||
|||
|||Archivist (managing daily/weekly/monthly |||operations, management level)
|||Manager
|||
|||
|||---- history archivist (operational level)
|||---- JoS archivist
|||---- Human knowledge archivist (math, science, art....)
|||---- Human literature archivist
|||---- Human skills archivist (welding, electrical, machinery, whatever)
|||---- Type here other backup stuff to be archived
|||
|||Daily meditations& support manager (motivation |||and support to provide assistance for new people |||struggling to do daily meditations)
|||
|||Activism manager
|||---forum posting
|||---infographics
|||---information warfare
|||---research team
|||---forum marketing team
|||
|||IT Manager
|||---JoS and forum management
|||---software management
|||---website maintenance and design
|||---communications (main and backup networks)
|||---security teams

Regarding posting review and filtering, I support fully, sometimes someone may post something under emotional charge and can cause unintentional damage to an individual or a group, and also keeps probable spam at bay.

Edit to post reviewer: if the diagram looks like crap, feel free to modify it to look nice.

The Librarian said:
EnkiUK55 said:
The Librarian said:
Be very wise and careful about your choices. You have 3-4 roosters in the henhouse now!!!

Go on bro Name them :eek: :D

Voice of Enki
Blitzkrieg
Henu the Great
Ol Argedco Luciftias
Naked Pluto
Sly Scorpion
Fuchs

I think most have posting privileges anyway.

I think you might be right, I cant speak on behalf of most of them, alot of the names mentioned i enjoy their posts plus have helped me when needed. (grateful)

I hope it doesnt cause hate in the camp.

Thank you. As a Joy of Satan Guardian, I will value this position with the utmost sacred respect, and I will try to avoid the potential pitfalls. If we can all maintain unity as a group, serving to help people with our knowledge and experience rather than looking down at others, then having this rank will improve the JoS community for all members.

HAIL SATAN!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Thank you. As a Joy of Satan Guardian, I will value this position with the utmost sacred respect, and I will try to avoid the potential pitfalls. If we can all maintain unity as a group, serving to help people with our knowledge and experience rather than looking down at others, then having this rank will improve the JoS community for all members.

HAIL SATAN!

Congratulations on your achievement, it is well deserved, and also thank you for your consistent hard work for the Joy of Satan and our community!

Hail Satan!

I personally was extremely skeptical and critical of your decision, as being off-mod is the most useless way to evaluate an SS on the forums other than saying they're probably not jews. And this is coming from one of the off-mod ones.

But the ones you picked for this new role are deserving of it beyond any shadow of a doubt. I hope you choose the rest very very wisely.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

HAIL SATAN!

Congrats SoaringEagle I encourage your tenacity and hope that others will be inspired as well.

Congratulations to those involved. It's wonderful to see the Joy Of Satan make progress. I look forward to seeing how the Guardians fulfill their role and exercise their duties on the forums.

Hail Satan!

How about sly scorpion. He was already given a role to reply people's posts. Is he/she a guardian?

The Librarian said:
Be very wise and careful about your choices. You have 3-4 roosters in the henhouse now!!!

Hahaha. Hey. My nickname is Rooster but unfortunately all my feathers been ruffled. No lie it is my nickname.

But all in all. Agreed with what you said.

I have nothing more to say on this subject.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The first fellow SS who are ordained in the Joy of Satan Guardians positions are Named as the following:

SoaringEagle666, Blitzkreig, Lydia, BlackDragon666

More will be receiving the Rank in the close future. We wish them good fortune and to stay strong in service on the JoS Forums, members and the Spiritual Satanic Community.

There will be an evolving situation with each member materializing the position in their own way, according to their needs, abilities etc.

Congratulations to all of them. You know why you are here, and everyone knows why these SS made it here too,

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Congratulations to SoaringEagle, Blitzkreig, Lydia and BlackDragon!

Very well deserved.

Thank you for your inspiring and beneficial presence as part of the JoS community for all this time.

Good luck and everlasting Satanic Blessings to all of you!

Hail Satan!
Hail to the Joy of Satan forever!

Congratulations to our brothers and sisters!
May the Gods bestow upon you great wisdom and joy in your new positions.

Hail Satan!

Congratulations to all. May our community increase in size and in truth, every single day. Hail Enki and all the powers of Duat. :twisted: :D

Congratulations to the chosen Guardians of the JoS community. Good luck!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back