Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to interpret messages?

Jihiji12

I know messages and experiences with the gods are individual, and no one can tell you definitively what a sign may mean except you. However, is there any specific methods to interpret what exactly a sign may mean?

Randomly a few minutes ago during an unrelated meditation i randomly got the image of a sigil in my mind that I'm pretty sure was Azazel's. Thats pretty clear and to the point i think

But for signs like seeing 666 or 55 which is most often signs the signs i get, how am i supposed to interperet what exactly that is? Is it encouragement, telling me I'm doing well, is that another sign they want to communicate? Maybe this question contradicts my opening point but idk its just kind of frustrating sometimes when i for example see 666 5 times in a row & having no idea why

Ah, yes. The triple 6. It happens a lot, especially when you set things in motion. From my experience so far, that means you are on a good path.

When I get stagnant, I don’t see them much. When I move, I notice them everywhere. So, for me, that is a sign (good, keep going). This is the interpretation I got based on my experience, I could be wrong.

As for Lord Azazel’s sigil, if you saw it unintentionally, you can meditate on it. If it keeps happening, He is trying to reach out to you, and you should answer the call.

This means that you need to connect and open yourself to the Gods, and it is required from you this. 666 is like a sign in the fashion you stated. The Gods intend to make you aware of something you are about to do, need to do. Connect to the sigil of your Guardian and Satan, and remain open to understanding for further situations.

It also means you are connected to them, and you have the potentiality to receive updates and more direct interactions from the Gods, given you understand in your own way how to pursue this calling.

Judging objectively this period, you should do more invested cleaning and protection.

By experience, these are directly from your Guardian or Satan, if any other God is invested in you, while on the platform of this calling you'll notice the same pattern of a specific God, either hearing it, seeing it etc. You should contact Azazel given this.

Lately, the Gods, as I have observed, share their sigil in our minds as a more direct means to communicate. Happened a couple of times last months, and I never thought I'll see the most beautiful version of Satan sigil recently as well.

NakedPluto said:
This means that you need to connect and open yourself to the Gods, and it is required from you this. 666 is like a sign in the fashion you stated. The Gods intend to make you aware of something you are about to do, need to do. Connect to the sigil of your Guardian and Satan, and remain open to understanding for further situations.

It also means you are connected to them, and you have the potentiality to receive updates and more direct interactions from the Gods, given you understand in your own way how to pursue this calling.

Judging objectively this period, you should do more invested cleaning and protection.

By experience, these are directly from your Guardian or Satan, if any other God is invested in you, while on the platform of this calling you'll notice the same pattern of a specific God, either hearing it, seeing it etc. You should contact Azazel given this.

Lately, the Gods, as I have observed, share their sigil in our minds as a more direct means to communicate. Happened a couple of times last months, and I never thought I'll see the most beautiful version of Satan sigil recently as well.
Do you pheraps know if seeing many time 72 is a good signal? I read that 72 is the number of the higher gods, but I also read that is something relateted to the jew

Quel_tizio said:
NakedPluto said:

Do you pheraps know if seeing many time 72 is a good signal? I read that 72 is the number of the higher gods, but I also read that is something relateted to the jew

Not really, it seems to be related to the "heart of israel" and a number they use to link their existence here on earth, with the means of domination over the gentile population. This is the link of their god unto their own race. In practicality I don't know much else, never encountered it in this fashion.

Larissa666 said:
Ah, yes. The triple 6. It happens a lot, especially when you set things in motion. From my experience so far, that means you are on a good path.

When I get stagnant, I don’t see them much. When I move, I notice them everywhere. So, for me, that is a sign (good, keep going). This is the interpretation I got based on my experience, I could be wrong.

As for Lord Azazel’s sigil, if you saw it unintentionally, you can meditate on it. If it keeps happening, He is trying to reach out to you, and you should answer the call.

Thinking more on it, you seem to be right. Thank you for the reply

I did reach out to him & recieved a very strong positive energy but i still dont know what exactly he wanted to show me.

NakedPluto said:

Okay, thank you for the input. I have been trying to reach out more & more & have started more intense cleaning & protection and havent seen any in a day or two now, so that makes sense

I'll try to void on their sigil after i talk to them for a while and try to be more open to potential responses

I think this relates to the subject. My body auto-project and someone presented me 4 leaves with different colors. The one is in green while the others have stripes on it with different color combinations. Does anybody have any idea what those are?

Also how about 222? I posted this a couple of times in the forum but there's no solid explanation yet.

Jihiji12 said:
I know messages and experiences with the gods are individual, and no one can tell you definitively what a sign may mean except you. However, is there any specific methods to interpret what exactly a sign may mean?

Randomly a few minutes ago during an unrelated meditation i randomly got the image of a sigil in my mind that I'm pretty sure was Azazel's. Thats pretty clear and to the point i think

But for signs like seeing 666 or 55 which is most often signs the signs i get, how am i supposed to interperet what exactly that is? Is it encouragement, telling me I'm doing well, is that another sign they want to communicate? Maybe this question contradicts my opening point but idk its just kind of frustrating sometimes when i for example see 666 5 times in a row & having no idea why
I just wanted to add that 5 and 55 are numbers related to Astarte.

NakedPluto said:

Bro, I'm having trouble understanding the message. Generally, when someone thinks of me, I see that person, their image or something symbolic. And for the past two days I've been seeing an image of Mr. Hitler. I kept hearing the phrase: "Hitler Jugend". I didn't even know that such a thing existed (in English it is "Hitler Youth").
I read the whole article and I still don't know why I should have come across it :?

Quel_tizio said:
NakedPluto said:

This is all dependent on the circumstance.

The jews have nothing on their own my friend, they even stole the „72 names of God“ and made something of their own - but that was stolen!

There are the 72 Demons of the Goetia, the Demons of Satan.
The 72 is also a very representative number for Satan, our Gods, Nature and Satanism overall. It is a sign of female and male parts of the soul but also the energies in nature, which are omnipresent and harmony harmony in union of the female and male.
The list goes on and on, but the 72 directly related to the most important Satanic symbol there is, the Pentagram, as it divides the 360 Degrees into 5 pieces of each 72 Degrees. The 72 Demons of the Goetia tie into the Pentagram, they are Satan‘s Great Pentagram in a sense. All powerful Deities who represent nature, power and harmony.

While what NakesPluto said is valid, I personally believe that this could be a good sign from our Gods, as 72 is inherently a positive number.

You need to be open and to aware in understanding what this means, and from who this message is.

Thousahll said:
I think this relates to the subject. My body auto-project and someone presented me 4 leaves with different colors. The one is in green while the others have stripes on it with different color combinations. Does anybody have any idea what those are?

Also how about 222? I posted this a couple of times in the forum but there's no solid explanation yet.

222 is a third of 666 and directly ties into that, anymore you need to know about that? :p

NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:
NakedPluto said:

The jews have nothing on their own my friend, they even stole the „72 names of God“ and made something of their own - but that was stolen!

The 72 is also a very representative number for Satan, our Gods, Nature and Satanism overall. It is a sign of female and male parts of the soul but also the energies in nature, which are omnipresent and harmony harmony in union of the female and male.
The list goes on and on, but the 72 directly related to the most important Satanic symbol there is, the Pentagram, as it divides the 360 Degrees into 5 pieces of each 72 Degrees. The 72 Demons of the Goetia tie into the Pentagram, they are Satan‘s Great Pentagram in a sense. All powerful Deities who represent nature, power and harmony.

While what NakesPluto said is valid, I personally believe that this could be a good sign from our Gods, as 72 is inherently a positive number.

You need to be open and to aware in understanding what this means, and from who this message is.
Talked about this with illustrations:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54614

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:

Talked about this with illustrations:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54614

Interesting to read that, just recently I also encountered the Pentagram and it’s relationship to Phi and the Golden section.

I‘d like to see more of such posts. :p

NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:
NakedPluto said:

Yea I never felt anything negative from this number, instead I always connected it with the number of the Gods. I feel like it means that I'm in the right path.
Btw thanks for the asnwer my friend.

Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:

Yea I never felt anything negative from this number, instead I always connected it with the number of the Gods. I feel like it means that I'm in the right path.

This means that you are on the right path, I see 111, 222, 333 and 555 all the time and get the same feeling. However one time one of our Gods wanted to give me a personal message, and I saw very often 111 during that time.

You are welcome, my friend!
I got the message that I need to be loving and caring to our Family in Satan, so we all advance in a more positive way, to support our People.

Jihiji12 said:

But for signs like seeing 666 or 55 which is most often signs the signs i get, how am i supposed to interpret what exactly that is? Is it encouragement, telling me I'm doing well, is that another sign they want to communicate? Maybe this question contradicts my opening point but idk its just kind of frustrating sometimes when i for example see 666 5 times in a row & having no idea why

Azazel is just telling you that he is guiding you. On this path he is telling you that you need to put in more spiritual work and keep it up. When you see 666, this means that you do the spiritual leg work first. This is a important spiritual lesson that we call the "Lepracon test". The meaning of the Lepracon test is this:
1st step - spiritual work ie - raise your energy, meditate with Azazel by calling him through his sigil.

2nd step once you have focused on his sigil you will feel his energy. Depending how open you are, determines how he will manifest to you based on your level of energy and your spiritual abilities. If he doesnt manifest before your eyes, he will enter your mind telepathically instead. These are all signs of Telepathy.

3rd step - Once you have made contact he will guide you along the path, teaching you, you are ready for his call.

This spiritual test is the true meaning of the Irish/Gaelic tradition "The pot of GOLD at the end of the Rainbow". The Pot of GOLD is an allegorical meaning which means you are ready to receive your spiritual Gift(s) From father Satan. This very old meaning was lost a very long time ago. Keep the work up and you deserve the blessing as I can see that you have been working very hard at this!. Keep it up!. And also the meaning of 55 is father Satans number he uses to communicate telepathically with those who have telepathic abilities. The "55" is the number he uses to Represent Telepathy.

NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:

This means that you are on the right path, I see 111, 222, 333 and 555 all the time and get the same feeling. However one time one of our Gods wanted to give me a personal message, and I saw very often 111 during that time.

I got the message that I need to be loving and caring to our Family in Satan, so we all advance in a more positive way, to support our People.
How did you understand that a God wanted to give you a message simply by seeing 111 many times and who was the God?(I dont want to know the God if it is personal, I just want to know how did you find it out)

Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:

How did you understand that a God wanted to give you a message simply by seeing 111 many times and who was the God?(I dont want to know the God if it is personal, I just want to know how did you find it out)

Because it was so frequently, I received a dream from him, the numbers gave me answers.

MiniMe3388 said:
NakedPluto said:

Bro, I'm having trouble understanding the message. Generally, when someone thinks of me, I see that person, their image or something symbolic. And for the past two days I've been seeing an image of Mr. Hitler. I kept hearing the phrase: "Hitler Jugend". I didn't even know that such a thing existed (in English it is "Hitler Youth").
I read the whole article and I still don't know why I should have come across it :?

You have to remember it in the back of your mind and seek in time to understand it. The messages from the Gods and signs have meaning beyond time and situations, it is very likely this is something that'll make sense in the future, as a piece of the puzzle. A lot of times also these are responses to one own mental processes and interests that are mostly subconscious, in time as I said these will make sense and branch out in directions that you can pursue.

Demons can also initiate contact by addressing someone, by their name or sympathy of name, such as a young SS soul representing the youth and pure beginnings, or telling their Names at first. For example, a Demon initiated a connection to me, by simply announcing His name and the pronunciation.

A very important thing is to seek and try to understand in a relaxed fashion, opposed to a tensioned effort. Being tense and making a hard effort to understand something, makes you be closed, in a defensive mode, while being relaxed allows for much more inspiration and freedom of mind.

Jihiji12 said:

Dude when you wrote that awesome post about talking to Satan and i opened it something awesome happened. The previous day i was driving to my new area were i was going to work. about a quarter into the trip my engine light in the car came on. im going fuck i just had the damn alternator and battery replaced..i hope it doesn't die on me. i was driving out in the middle of nowhere to my destination. It was making me nervous.

I reached out to Father Satan and asked, if my car dies on me could you send one of our people to help me?

well i got there safely and the host where i'm staying to be close to my job had a meter for reading my cars error codes. i took a picture and went to an oil change place. they saw the code and said it was something in the engine..shit.

i went to get some coffee someplace..when i came back i looked at my odometer...the last numbers were 666..and it was right when i saw your post about talking to Satan. 2 mins in driving away woth the 666 on the odometer unchanged the check engine light dissappeared..hasn't come on again.

when you see 666 its definately from the Gods. i have had many instances like this.

HAIL SATAN!!

NakedPluto said:
MiniMe3388 said:
NakedPluto said:

You have to remember it in the back of your mind and seek in time to understand it. The messages from the Gods and signs have meaning beyond time and situations, it is very likely this is something that'll make sense in the future, as a piece of the puzzle. A lot of times also these are responses to one own mental processes and interests that are mostly subconscious, in time as I said these will make sense and branch out in directions that you can pursue.

Demons can also initiate contact by addressing someone, by their name or sympathy of name, such as a young SS soul representing the youth and pure beginnings, or telling their Names at first. For example, a Demon initiated a connection to me, by simply announcing His name and the pronunciation.

A very important thing is to seek and try to understand in a relaxed fashion, opposed to a tensioned effort. Being tense and making a hard effort to understand something, makes you be closed, in a defensive mode, while being relaxed allows for much more inspiration and freedom of mind.

Why are you being so smart? Hahaha
Thank you, bro :)

Shadowcat said:
Jihiji12 said:

Dude when you wrote that awesome post about talking to Satan and i opened it something awesome happened. The previous day i was driving to my new area were i was going to work. about a quarter into the trip my engine light in the car came on. im going fuck i just had the damn alternator and battery replaced..i hope it doesn't die on me. i was driving out in the middle of nowhere to my destination. It was making me nervous.

I reached out to Father Satan and asked, if my car dies on me could you send one of our people to help me?

well i got there safely and the host where i'm staying to be close to my job had a meter for reading my cars error codes. i took a picture and went to an oil change place. they saw the code and said it was something in the engine..shit.

i went to get some coffee someplace..when i came back i looked at my odometer...the last numbers were 666..and it was right when i saw your post about talking to Satan. 2 mins in driving away woth the 666 on the odometer unchanged the check engine light dissappeared..hasn't come on again.

when you see 666 its definately from the Gods. i have had many instances like this.

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm glad it could help you. Like HP Cobra said in a reply though, dont expect him to help you with something every time you reach out. The post was more about making a connection and establishing a relationship

Regardless that sounds like an awesome experience.

Hail Satan!

NinRick said:
Thousahll said:

222 is a third of 666 and directly ties into that, anymore you need to know about that? :p

Thanks for the info. Haha

Coincidentally when I read your reply last time, the clock just turned 2:22.

You are becoming more awesome everyday. Take care brother.

Jihiji12 said:
Shadowcat said:
Jihiji12 said:

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm glad it could help you. Like HP Cobra said in a reply though, dont expect him to help you with something every time you reach out. The post was more about making a connection and establishing a relationship

Regardless that sounds like an awesome experience.

Hail Satan!

ofcourse. theres times when i have reached out when i have felt things were on my mind. most of the time i usually go thru my guardian when it comes to a dilemma or a worry. i usually try to solve things myself first unless i feel particularly in a bind or stressed and always try to give something back

Thousahll said:
NinRick said:
Thousahll said:

Thanks for the info. Haha

Coincidentally when I read your reply last time, the clock just turned 2:22.

You are becoming more awesome everyday. Take care brother.

Yes! That’s how the Gods communicate with us!

Thanks for the kind words! :)

NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:

Because it was so frequently, I received a dream from him, the numbers gave me answers.

About 72, recently I see it everywhere everyday, but it give me another feeling: talk more with the gods.
I rarely speak with Satan daily and I haven't tried to approach any other gods.
I am also worried for something these days, maybe they want me to talk with them about it, since it's something that could have negative affects in my spiritual path(if you want to know more go to my topic called wifi router history).
Another strage thing is that, I have been meditating for 2 years and I can surely feel energy, but when I tried to ask Azazel to teach me more about the pendulum, I couldnt feel the energy from his sigil, instead with the sigil of Satan I can almost istantly feel.
Although I contacted him with the pendulum and I am sure it was him, since he told me he wanted to help me.
I dont know why, but I just think that if a God want to contact me, he will, so I dont try to enstabilish a relation with anyone, only with Satan.

Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:

About 72, recently I see it everywhere everyday, but it give me another feeling: talk more with the gods.
I am also worried for something these days, maybe they want me to talk with them about it, since it's something that could have negative affects in my spiritual path(if you want to know more go to my topic called wifi router history).
Another strage thing is that, I have been meditating for 2 years and I can surely feel energy, but when I tried to ask Azazel to teach me more about the pendulum, I couldnt feel the energy from his sigil, instead with the sigil of Satan I can almost istantly feel.
Although I contacted him with the pendulum and I am sure it was him, since he told me he wanted to help me.
I dont know why, but I just think that if a God want to contact me, he will, so I dont try to enstabilish a relation with anyone, only with Satan.

Numbers can also be directly a Demon who wants to contact you. It can have many meanings, maybe your interpretation is true, or maybe someone is „waving“ in front of your nose and tries to get your attention, but this needs to be kinda figured out by you.

Any thoughts? Any vibid dreams with stones/herbs? Or other very pronounced themes? Are you right now studying something in-depth? When you see the number, think about yourself as a SS, am I doing everything I should? Am I doing something wrong? Do I meditate enough?

There is a meaning behind those signs, but I can not tell you exactly what it is, you need to figure it out yourself.

Also regarding the Demons. You can approach any and all Demons to be clear. As long as you are honest, respectful and have good intentions (the Demons know this so don’t worry), I hardly believe you will make anything else besides very positive experiences.
I was never let down, or rejected by the Demons of Satan, they are all very great and very helpful, and teach you many things, especially when you want to approach them for spiritual guidance.

The Gods like it when honest people approach them to grow stronger. This is also good for your relationship, as you learn new things, make good experiences and advance in the process. This will please Satan and the Demons, and also this will open you up to their influence more and more as you condition your mind that being open to the Demons and understanding them is good for you.

It 100 times better to approach the Demons for spiritual advancement than approaching them to become a millionaire and swear that you do 1000000 RTRs a day.

Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:

You can even use energy and program your mind to always love and respect to Satan the fullest and be always loyal and open for Satan and his Guidance in all and any ways.

I did something like this and I benefited enormously from it.

Soon I will so a similar working when Venus is direct in Taurus.

NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:

You can even use energy and program your mind to always love and respect to Satan the fullest and be always loyal and open for Satan and his Guidance in all and any ways.

Which rune did you use? How many vibration?
Could you tell me what work you intend to do, maybe I'll do it too

Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:

Unfortunately I have totally forgotten what I used, and well, I will use a working of Venus, but I don’t feel comfortable telling you more rn, as this is quite personal.

NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:

Unfortunately I have totally forgotten what I used, and well, I will use a working of Venus, but I don’t feel comfortable telling you more rn, as this is quite personal.
Oh that's allright, thank you for answering.
Just a question that came in my mind know unrelated to the topic: if I vibrate a planet's mantra in my mind, does it still work the even if less?

NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:

And sorry that I asked u something personal and if I seemed rude

Quel_tizio said:

Don’t worry your question was not rude.

Yes definitely!
If you vibrate in your mind, this still works, but as powerful as if you did the vibrations physically.
When you vibrate them physically, your body literally vibrates in those frequencies, and you soul as well, in all dimensions, the 3rd what you perceive right now is just a special case.

With doing them in your mind, energy flow where your focus is. By *vibrating* in your mind, your soul still vibrates, as you put your focus and intentions into it.

When doing Kundalini Yoga we also *think* about the vibration „Sat-Nam“, don’t we? :p

NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:

Yes definitely!
If you vibrate in your mind, this still works, but as powerful as if you did the vibrations physically.
When you vibrate them physically, your body literally vibrates in those frequencies, and you soul as well, in all dimensions, the 3rd what you perceive right now is just a special case.

With doing them in your mind, energy flow where your focus is. By *vibrating* in your mind, your soul still vibrates, as you put your focus and intentions into it.

When doing Kundalini Yoga we also *think* about the vibration „Sat-Nam“, don’t we? :p
So, every rune/mantra have their own vibration that produce a different type of energy that you, with affirmation, can direct to a certain goal, is this how the magick and all works?

Quel_tizio said:
NinRick said:
Quel_tizio said:

Yes definitely!

So, every rune/mantra have their own vibration that produce a different type of energy that you, with affirmation, can direct to a certain goal, is this how the magick and all works?

Yes, you can also program yourself after yoga when you feel the energy buzz btw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back