Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon Meditations For The Year

BlackOnyx8 said:
Henu the Great said:
Lydia said:
It has recently been clarified by HP Cobra that both rule both. Venus and Mercury for Throat and Center.

This is something I personally have known for some years but never posted as I am not clergy and don't feel it is my position to write on such topics. I am very glad that HP Cobra has clarified the matter.
I just yesterday tried to find his post about that to re-read it, but could not find it. Can you point me to it?
This one?
Yes! I can't believe, I was so close finding it on my own, but there was too much to sift through, I suppose. :) Thank you.

Lydia said:
Thanks for posting. We initially were going to have these in the SS Calendar, the first one back in 2017 I think it was, but were advised to keep them off, I don't remember the exact reason now though.

Still, for those who feel drawn to these, this is great that they are all in order :)
Because they are weaker compared to other methods. Especially if you work on a Chakra for just one day like these meditations.

The Librarian said:
I've updated it. Complete Chakra Meditation:
https://mega.nz/file/HXAHnaRK#xTD3FOwhpDbqJgXTmE3RscRxfuzu58_RCQTQkTehH28

I don't see that on the page you linked. It's not the necronomicon meditation you linked

EnkiUK55 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thank you brother.

I also want to say that now is a good time to do Jupiter square, and it will be years before it is the right time to do it again. So people should be doing the Jupiter square as many times as they can.

my friend now i know you speak norske can i show off a few words i learned when worked there.

The Norwegians i met spoke better English than me :lol: :lol:

Voo mer costa der (i cant spell never mind norge)
Ji a fra Schotland
vee seyas
Fartstamper (Legit :D )

ach there is loads more that will come to me stayed in a lovely place called Lysaker (oslo) Amzing place i would live there in a second

appologies for hijacking the OP :oops:

I just died :lol:

The spelling can be worked on, but very understandable when reading it, haha.

Think you meant: "Hvor mye koster det? Jeg er fra Scotland, og vi sier fartsdumper".

Thank you brother.

I also want to say that now is a good time to do Jupiter square, and it will be years before it is the right time to do it again. So people should be doing the Jupiter square as many times as they can.

I could start a new one every day, but I suppose it's not advised to perform concurrent Jupiter squares, right?

Hello fellow Satanist.

Can someone please share the audio of Necronomicon Vibrations/Sounds, Since the majority of my energies went into IDA Nadi I get tired very quickly and have trouble vibrating.

I don't want to do the wrong vibration even a single time in a Set.

I'm doing VISHUDDHI and opening the Soul meditation these days to clean the hangups and avoid human interaction.
I don't want to have any Chakra Blocked, Dirty before I try to send the energies into Sushumna Nadi to raise the serpent.

A question: After you open your Chakra fully then does the serpent resides in Crown chakra or the serpent is able to go to the chakra Above Crown (Golden Chakra). Is the Golden chakra unlocked by default or do you have to do vibrations for it?

If I'm not mistaken then I've seen some Egyptian paintings where they used a Rod or Stick and did something over their head with it, maybe chakra spinning?

I've seen there are more than 7 gates in Necronomicon when I read the book, The other sounds are for the chakras above the head?

Inflorescentia said:
I could start a new one every day, but I suppose it's not advised to perform concurrent Jupiter squares, right?

No, that would not work. Doing more than one square for the same planet at the same time, you are doing the mantra more times than you are supposed to so the square is broken.

Hey BlackDragon, I noticed on the full moon coming up that it goes void from 16:48 pm to 21:02 pm and then it enters Leo. Does this mean that It's essential I do it before that so it's still in Cancer even though it wont be at night time? I can do it early morning or when I'm home for the night but like I said it will be moving into Leo. Also, I have no access to the light of the moon, is this an issue?

A couple of questions.

Should I also try to make use of the Jupiter energies and do squares if I already have a strong Jupiter?

The last time I made a Jupiter square, I became lazy. It was spiritual though.

In that case, do you think I could handle a material Jupiter square? Anyone with experience on this?

I am trying to decide whether to take the opportunity or ignore it, as my Jupiter is already strong.

As for the Necronomicon meditations, for what I read, they are supposed to be done just one day, right? The day the planets are the right ones, and not a 40 days working.

Thanks

And thanks Lydia for posting the link, as I had never payed attention to these meditations before.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

Do this meditations are a one time thing or when i start do i have to do them for a certain number of times? so if i start the january 17 with sixth chakra meditation do i have to do it more than once?

another question, when it says i have to meditate in the sigil... im not very intuitive about what it means

Inflorescentia said:

No, that would not work. Doing more than one square for the same planet at the same time, you are doing the mantra more times than you are supposed to so the square is broken.

Can you do 2 different squares at the same time?

Thank you for the compilation, I already did the Necronomicon meditations several years ago but I want to repeat them again.

luis said:
Lydia said:
Thanks for posting. We initially were going to have these in the SS Calendar, the first one back in 2017 I think it was, but were advised to keep them off, I don't remember the exact reason now though.

Still, for those who feel drawn to these, this is great that they are all in order :)
Because they are weaker compared to other methods. Especially if you work on a Chakra for just one day like these meditations.

I think that God names may actually be more powerful than bija mantra but I agree about only working on chakra for a day. Maybe this is, however, because the sigils have a special function that would better be used only with the proper timing. On other days, you can keep doing your normal routine.

I don't know if we discussed this in the past, but what's your take now on doing a spiritual and a material square of the same planet at the same time. Have you ever tried?

Adhiti666 said:
A couple of questions.

Should I also try to make use of the Jupiter energies and do squares if I already have a strong Jupiter?

The last time I made a Jupiter square, I became lazy. It was spiritual though.

In that case, do you think I could handle a material Jupiter square? Anyone with experience on this?

I am trying to decide whether to take the opportunity or ignore it, as my Jupiter is already strong.

As for the Necronomicon meditations, for what I read, they are supposed to be done just one day, right? The day the planets are the right ones, and not a 40 days working.

Thanks

Why not give it a try? From my experience, that means its energies will manifest more easily and I can see a number of situation where that could be useful to you. Your question sounds along the lines of "Should I play football if I am very good at this sport?" or "Should I study chemistry if I am good at it?". How would you reply to these questions?

If you are afraid of laziness as a side effect, you can always counterbalance that by using methods that promote action/activity. You can also take control of it and not let it negatively affect your life, don't you think?

There is one last thing I can say to make you decide. Have you asked yourself what your priorities are? Do they include something that would benefit from doing a Jupiter square? If not, do you have time to play around with a Jupiter square anyway? Do not take any of this as judgemental. These are just some examples of questions one can ask themselves to become more aware of their needs, and you don't even need to answer them to me.

Yes, you and
balo666 said:
Do this meditations are a one time thing or when i start do i have to do them for a certain number of times? so if i start the january 17 with sixth chakra meditation do i have to do it more than once?

another question, when it says i have to meditate in the sigil... im not very intuitive about what it means

are correct. This is a one-time thing for each meditation.

For balo666 only:

What do you think it means? Have you ever tried void meditation (or any other focus-based meditation) and trance before?

Powerofjustice said:
Inflorescentia said:

Can you do 2 different squares at the same time?

You can do two different squares for two different planets. This is fine because they don't interfere with each other. You just should never do two squares for the same planet because it will interfere and ruin the squares.

Stormblood said:
I don't know if we discussed this in the past, but what's your take now on doing a spiritual and a material square of the same planet at the same time. Have you ever tried?

I don't believe that this would work. Because you are doing the same mantra for both of them, just with one word slightly different on the end. A few people, I believe one was Sly Scorpion, have said that they tried it and it worked. But I believe that he felt the effects only of doing the mantra a random number of times, and not the stronger effect of actually having it in the square form.

Darkpagan666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Thank you brother.

my friend now i know you speak norske can i show off a few words i learned when worked there.

The Norwegians i met spoke better English than me :lol: :lol:

Voo mer costa der (i cant spell never mind norge)
Ji a fra Schotland
vee seyas
Fartstamper (Legit :D )

ach there is loads more that will come to me stayed in a lovely place called Lysaker (oslo) Amzing place i would live there in a second

appologies for hijacking the OP :oops:

I just died :lol:

The spelling can be worked on, but very understandable when reading it, haha.

Think you meant: "Hvor mye koster det? Jeg er fra Scotland, og vi sier fartsdumper".

Yesss thats the one Dark pagan you are feeling it also :lol:

Defo room for improvment but yeah gave it a bash

Thanks pal

Thanks alot for posting this, BlackDragon666. I hadn't noticed this year was ideal for Necronomicon meditations. Will be doing this for sure. Thanks again.

The Librarian said:
Necronomicon Meditations:
https://mega.nz/file/uDZVnA5J#uwo6JUCEl3Rfa20RnkuvS9TMVr6GZuGt28uLrLFaV0c

But it's still not updated????

It still lists "Inanna" as the mantra for the "heart" chakra in the chest and asks to vibrate Inanna in the chest???

For balo666 only:

What do you think it means? Have you ever tried void meditation (or any other focus-based meditation) and trance before?
[/quote]

I think it means something like concentrate in watching the sigil till i start to feel something and try to define how that feels, thats what i do with gems

i do void meditation into objects when i keep myself immobile in a calisthenic posicion

Thank you for your answer!

Blackdragon666 said:
Thank you brother.

Yes this is a very good window. Jupiter rules luck in addition to its natural rulership; education, travel, publishing etc. One can do Jupiter squares to get a job they wanted, a pay rise or job promotion, general money luck and so on. It will be many years before Jupiter enters Cancer, the next suitable sign.

Something else, transiting Jupiter in Pisces is stronger in its influence. Look at the house Jupiter is transiting in your chart and planets too. The affairs ruled by these, you can use the window of the transit to get good results. If Jupiter is transiting your 5th house or its ruler, then you can do well taking calculated risks as they are more likely to yield.

Could i do both? necronomicon and jupiter cuadrature

Blitzkreig said:
hailourtruegod said:
Thank you. I've been at the begginer stage on purpose for the most part because I've always been sacred of the stories of these people who go crazy for not being smart enough to take it slow but I think I have been taking things way too slow and lately have been adding more power (stronger runes) to my meditations. I need to stop being so cautious since it can get detrimental as well. I will be doing these this year. Thank you again.

If someone wants to actually advance fast (meaning in a stable fashion), then all they need to do is put more time into those activities that build such stability. For example, doing lots of void, visualization practice, not neglecting yoga or your physical health, doing lots of deep cleaning, working on negative karma or other personality holes, and so on.

If you are doing these things, and keeping the idea of stable advancement in your head, then it is safe to empower, because this means you are using the power responsibly. Many of these things, such as cleaning or yoga, indirectly empower you as well, so it is not like the only way to grow your power is through "raw" empowerment, either.

Good points. No wonder why I feel subconsciously ready as opposed as the opposite now since I've been constantly doing yoga, void and cleaning my soul. Makes more sense now.

We should do this together at the same time, at least 3 people.

I find in my experience that at least some light reflected from the Moon is essential, like from a window, no lights, no candle, just the moon.

For summoning spirits, the pentacle should be worn and preferably made all of steal or silver. I don't think you need the eye in it, and I think it should be facing down.

Lol, I wasn't aware it sounded like that. It's just the worry that having too much of something may be bad, but, as you say, there are ways to manage it. Perhaps counterbalance it with runic work for discipline.

Nice to hear the energies will just manifest more easily. In that case, I think it could help on something.

Do they include something that would benefit from doing a Jupiter square?

Yeah. That's a good question.

Thanks!

The Librarian said:
स त न म said:
The Librarian said:
Necronomicon Meditations:
https://mega.nz/file/uDZVnA5J#uwo6JUCEl3Rfa20RnkuvS9TMVr6GZuGt28uLrLFaV0c

But it's still not updated????

It still lists "Inanna" as the mantra for the "heart" chakra in the chest and asks to vibrate Inanna in the chest???

That was the old link I didn't delete. Please understand, I'm very busy with my job, meditation/yoga, Astrology, but I try to find the time to come here and help because I love it.
https://mega.nz/file/uGhHyQIb#KrUQLVfzHU1yxnBSPBHPJ7ZHCzdpHc96Q25EgTQL63g

Apparently, both mantra can go in both places. The only major issue I see with the PDF is that you made the throat chakra meditation have 2 parts to it. That is not the case. The centre/middle chakra meditation is the one that needs two parts because of the dual nature of that chakra. The throat chakra doesn't have a dual nature in this fashion. Hope that helps.

I point out this probable error that I also found in the Italian version of JoS, where in fact I also reported it in the Italian forum

Necronomicon Sacral Chakra Meditation

1. Focus on your sacral chakra. Breathe energy into this chakra and on the exhale, drop your head so you can feel the vibration in your solar chakra and vibrate "NERGAL." N-N-N-AY-AY-R-R-R-G-G-G-AY-AY-L-L-L Be sure to roll your R's

Everything NECRONOMICON:

The Necronomicon https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html
The Necronomicon Meditations https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html
HP COBRA REPLY

The Librarian said:
I understand where you're coming from Storm, and I agree (I highly value your advanced input), but it is changing something someone wrote without their permission, so I kept my corrections to a minimum. I think it is quite OK now for people to go ahead with it. Thanks

I do not understand. The satanisgod.org website has the Necronomicon meditations, the link has been given several times in this topic. You provide your own pdf link, others provide the satanisgod link. Which one is the Necronomicon meditation?? :)

I have never done the Necronomicon Meditations nor a single Planetary square, so I feel incredibly grateful for Blackdragon666 and Ol Argedco Luciftias for the information regarding the Necronomicon meditations and Jupiter square, respectively. I would never have realised these crucial dates otherwise.

According to other questions and answers in this thread, it seems like the Necronomicon meditations are only to be done a single time on each of the specific dates listed? That's new to me. I thought most workings were not a one-shot deal, quoting Maxine. I guess she was referring to most types of workings in general, and cumulative power.

When it comes to the Jupiter square, we simply vibrate the mantra according to material or spiritual pursuits, according to the number indicated on each square sequentially, correct? Is an affirmation not necessary for these? From what I am hearing, the purpose of planetary squares is to empower the influence of that particular planet in our lives, and enhance the qualities over which it governs.

So, overly simply put, completing the Jupiter square grants a permanent stat boost to LUK and INT?

Dark Lawyer said:
The Librarian said:
I understand where you're coming from Storm, and I agree (I highly value your advanced input), but it is changing something someone wrote without their permission, so I kept my corrections to a minimum. I think it is quite OK now for people to go ahead with it. Thanks

I do not understand. The satanisgod.org website has the Necronomicon meditations, the link has been given several times in this topic. You provide your own pdf link, others provide the satanisgod link. Which one is the Necronomicon meditation?? :)

The JoS website has the original version with a Mercury mantra used in the throat and a Venus mantra used in the middle chakra, which is fine. He provided an alternative version with a Venus mantra used in the throat and a Mercury mantra used in the middle chakra, which is also fine.

Stormblood said:
The JoS website has the original version with a Mercury mantra used in the throat and a Venus mantra used in the middle chakra, which is fine. He provided an alternative version with a Venus mantra used in the throat and a Mercury mantra used in the middle chakra, which is also fine.

Thank you for your reply!

Is it ok if I post my audio of vibrating Necronomicon and someone corrects me if I make any mistake?

Another thing I read in the Necronomicon book is that no one should be watching you when you're chanting the sounds and imagining the sigil, I don't want to take the risk so I'm going to lock the rooftop gate and then I'll begin the Necronomicon meditations again.

The last time I went till throat chakra and Stormblood told me then I vibrated wrong for throat so I had to stop, This year seems perfect!.

So -
Throat -> Venus
Middle chakra -> Mercury

JeraOpus said:
Is it ok if I post my audio of vibrating Necronomicon and someone corrects me if I make any mistake?

Another thing I read in the Necronomicon book is that no one should be watching you when you're chanting the sounds and imagining the sigil, I don't want to take the risk so I'm going to lock the rooftop gate and then I'll begin the Necronomicon meditations again.

The last time I went till throat chakra and Stormblood told me then I vibrated wrong for throat so I had to stop, This year seems perfect!.

So -
Throat -> Venus
Middle chakra -> Mercury

1. I don't think others can tell from an audio recording where you feel the vibration.

2. And if I don't feel the vibration in the right place, then the meditation doesn't work at all? Why? For example, HP Cobra wrote about the RTR:

"However, as has been stated before, all of these methods are going to work:

1. Vibrated in literal chant, drawn out words. Works.
2. Vibrated very little in spoken way, very short vibrations. Works.
3. Doing it in the way HPS Maxine does in the audios, in a sense, uttering it. Works.
4. Whispering it. Works.
5. Saying it mentally with intent and visualization. Works.

I know there are some reasons why the differences here may not be really clear, but I will articulate all of these in posts in the actual JoS. All of this are different levels of action but work based on the same major rules."
(https://bit.ly/3G80LQp)

3. I don't know to what depth you need to go into the details. If I look at the moon from the window, or go outside and look at the moon from the yard, it is possible that someone can see/hear me. (And if I can't see the moon from any of my windows, I have to go outside.) I don't think you have to travel to a forest at night to do meditation. Idyelle wrote that at least 3 people should meditate at the same time. And it needs an eyeless, inverted pentagram. GoldenxChild1 wrote that at her location the moon will not be in Cancer at night, only during the day. (If I understand correctly.)

And so on. If I am wrong, please ask experienced members to correct me. Are the thousands of "technical details" really that important?

What about the symbols in the Necronomicon, they are corrupted, wrong, what is the source for the ones in the JOS website? I do have powerful sigils approximations that we could use for other rituals.

Hello to all.
I am confused about the days, I want to follow and do it properly. First thing to do is 3rd Eye and then the others, but the days are confusing me. I cant start 17th January (for 3erd Eye) and then jump back to January 15th for Throat?
Someone can help me understand please? How are you guys going to do it?
Thanks in advance.

kenny.meza said:
Hello to all.
I am confused about the days, I want to follow and do it properly. First thing to do is 3rd Eye and then the others, but the days are confusing me. I cant start 17th January (for 3erd Eye) and then jump back to January 15th for Throat?
Someone can help me understand please? How are you guys going to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Hey, you may want to re-read the original post. He says 15th of February, not January.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back