Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[UPDATED: NEW ASTRO FEATURES 11 SEP 2022] - 2022 Joy of Satan Calendar & Joy of Satan Astrology Website NOW LIVE!

CinnamonCake said:
I am so excited to use our own astrology web site but everytime I try, I get this message: we got a problem here. What should I do to fix it?

It can be a problem with the browser.
I suggest to use either Firefox or Chrome. In the future I will check also the other browsers, like Safari and Tor.

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
Lydia said:
Thank you for acknowledging the immense amount of work that went into this. My brain went numb from going over all the different time zones for the editing of it :lol: This calendar is the best version yet though.

And great job to the SS who did the map for the calendar downloads, this should make it much easier for people to correctly download the calendar they need.

So nice that we have our own natal chart generator too.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

Hey Lydia i have a question if you have the time. The fixed star section in the new site is great but i was curious. I think its cool to know all the aspects all of our planets make to the fixed stars but are we still to understand the conjunctions and opposites are the ones that actually count? thank you :3

Speaking of that, it also seems the orb has been increased to 3 degrees for some reason, when Lady Maxine wrote 1-2 degrees maximum on the website.

We need to add a checkbox on the Oppositions Only and Conjunctions only [these matter most], and a notice for the 2 degrees. The rest has to display for other analysis for those who might want to get too finicky.

It will be updated. Also, the 3 degrees is for failsafe, for cases of people who might not have exact times etc, and their ascendant. Even the object "Lilith" is not something HPS Maxine believed into [we never analyzed it], but it is there because in some cases some astrologers might find it "helpful" [Which anyway, is there only for the tool to be complete].

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
Lydia said:
Thank you for acknowledging the immense amount of work that went into this. My brain went numb from going over all the different time zones for the editing of it :lol: This calendar is the best version yet though.

And great job to the SS who did the map for the calendar downloads, this should make it much easier for people to correctly download the calendar they need.

So nice that we have our own natal chart generator too.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

Hey Lydia i have a question if you have the time. The fixed star section in the new site is great but i was curious. I think its cool to know all the aspects all of our planets make to the fixed stars but are we still to understand the conjunctions and opposites are the ones that actually count? thank you :3

Speaking of that, it also seems the orb has been increased to 3 degrees for some reason, when Lady Maxine wrote 1-2 degrees maximum on the website.

yeah i saw that as well. Maybe knowledge on the fixed stars has been updated.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:

We need to add a checkbox on the Oppositions Only and Conjunctions only [these matter most], and a notice for the 2 degrees. The rest has to display for other analysis for those who might want to get too finicky.

It will be updated. Also, the 3 degrees is for failsafe, for cases of people who might not have exact times etc, and their ascendant. Even the object "Lilith" is not something HPS Maxine believed into [we never analyzed it], but it is there because in some cases some astrologers might find it "helpful" [Which anyway, is there only for the tool to be complete].

Ahh i see! Thank you hp for the feedback :). Sorry just saw this after typing my most recent reply

Hidden Warrior said:
I usually don't talk privately with anyone. If you find a problem, talk about it here in a general way, that is by not givin you personal info.

Sure, no problem. In fact, it is better that way. I thought it would be hard to explain without the chart, but your questions nailed it.

Hidden Warrior said:
Are the planets at the very end or at the very start of the house?

(I'm gonna use fake house numbers) My Venus is at the very very start of the 15th house. But comes out the description of Venus in the fourteenth house. At the same time this planet is located at the very end of the sign. Like, the cusp of the 15th house falls at the very very end of the sign. (I don't know if this is relevant).

Hidden Warrior said:
The house description is wrong immediately or when you change the date through the plus or minus buttons on the top?

Immediately. I double-checked and I cleaned my cache. (Using Chrome)

Hidden Warrior said:
Also, given the house, the house description that appears is the next/previous one, or another one that is not adiacent?

Both adiacent one. Pluto is near the end of the house (about 4 degrees off). Venus shows the previous one, while Pluto the next one.

I hope I've made myself clear.

Hidden Warrior said:
CinnamonCake said:
I am so excited to use our own astrology web site but everytime I try, I get this message: we got a problem here. What should I do to fix it?

It can be a problem with the browser.
I suggest to use either Firefox or Chrome. In the future I will check also the other browsers, like Safari and Tor.

Thank you for your answer brother/sister. But I tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox; and I got the same message.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:

If it's just about hiding, then it can already be done in the settings.

For those who use private browsers, this one seems to be fully compatible, which is the one I use on the phone. You have to activate the desktop view.

FOSS Browser (Small webbrowser using Android webView. Designed to respect your privacy.) - https://f-droid.org/packages/de.baumann.browser

Hidden Warrior said:
Joy of Satan Astrology Portal Update!

Fixed Stars service has been added.

You will find the new service under the list "Available Charts", below the Transits button.
I won't spoiler anything, so jump on the website and play with it.

If you find anything strange or that doesn't work, feel free to reply below; I will check them as soon as possible.

HAIL SATAN!!

I have a question, how can we interpret the fixed stars ?

LORD Vortex said:
I have a question regarding my Natal chart, I'm not sure of the hour I was born at yet. When I check Saturn in its house I'm afected by a few
4th, 8th and 9th house

4th house
This placement makes for a most unhappy childhood. The mother can be distant, emotionally unavailable, and even abusive and cold. In some cases, the mother is altogether absent from the child's life. Most often, those with a fourth house Saturn feel unloved; their emotional needs were not met as children. In some cases, there can be major responsibilities involving the family that prevent those with this placement from having lives of their own. Issues in the life revolve around unpleasant past experiences such as emotional trauma, abuse, emotional deprivation, and severe family problems. Saturn in the fourth house is often seen in the charts of orphans.

8th house
Many with this placement have life long poverty and the poverty can be extreme. In some cases, there is life long debts that prevent these people from ever owning anything or from obtaining any financial security. Those with this placement should stay out of debt as much as possible. These people do not like to owe anyone else anything in the way of doing things. They would rather do the near impossible for themselves, than ever ask for help. People with this placement do not like being dependent upon anyone; they must feel self-sufficient. Saturn in the eight can give a long life, with one dying from natural causes. In some cases, there can be sexual hang-ups or other problems involving sex. There can be long periods without any sex, followed by times of extreme sexual indulgences. They often crave a deep soul-to-soul union with a lover, but fate prevents this.

9th house
The education may be lacking in some way, or may be incomplete. There can be misfortunes involving travel, problems coming from people who are of different cultural and/or racial backgrounds, and problems involving spiritual beliefs and education. Those with this position can be dogmatic and narrow-minded. They are usually cautious and do not readily take chances, unless there are other factors in the chart that contradict this. Through hard work, there can be advancements through universities and other places of higher learning.

A planet cannot be in 3 houses at the same time. Use the website to find out the actual placement, and do not share birth data here, as they are private and you need to maintain your safety.

Ok I will give fake house and sign info here to keep privacy. What if say someone has sun a 18"50 Gemini and the 11th house cusp is 19"25 Gemini. Some programs will say sun 10th house some will say sun 11th house.

This is about how it is in my chart with sun but different houses and sign. What if i don't feel I fit the description of either house on the JOS site. Which house is my sun actually in. 🤔

I have something to report.
On the calendar section of the JoS Astro, It says no calendar for the selected year whether it be 2021 or 2022. It is so even after the page finishes loading and its the same for both List and Map options. There are no blue markers like there's in mobile or links when clicked on List.

I am using a Linux distribution. It is same in Tor, Brave and Firefox. Will post further info if asked or needed.

HP. HoodedCobra maybe you can answer this, https://www.google.lt/amp/s/www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/interview-i-want-to-stop-the-hitler-in-you-sadguru-jaggi-vasudev-1332925/amp is this fake? After seeing this I started to be suspicious about him, despite that I’ve been learning a lot from him. I even started to question his big nose…

TerKorian666 said:
HP. HoodedCobra maybe you can answer this, https://www.google.lt/amp/s/www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/interview-i-want-to-stop-the-hitler-in-you-sadguru-jaggi-vasudev-1332925/amp is this fake? After seeing this I started to be suspicious about him, despite that I’ve been learning a lot from him. I even started to question his big nose…

He is using the word "Hitler" because the West understands [thanks to Jews] Hitler as the epitome of ultimate evil and tyrannical control. We know this wasn't the case, and probably Sadghuru does too.

Hitler was never judged as a "person" nor as a "historical figure", mostly he was judged as exactly what the Jews said he was. Jews made Hitler into this world's anti-hero, where he was the evil, the tyrant, the cruel, everything evil.

That is the perception of the jews, and not an objective judgement of Hitler. But now "Literally Hitler" is used to describe everything the Jews did put on Hitler. We don't even hear "Definitely Stalin" or "Definitely Mao", eventhough as people they were x100 times more cruel, controlling or 'evil' based on the same definitions.

As he explains, the only reason this occurs is because of the moral relativism of Jews, ie, they told everyone Hitler was "evil" since they "won the war", the world accepted the winning opinion on the subject.

He is just trying to make a point. And no, I certainly do not think Sadghuru is an enemy let alone a jew. He is a very well educated person, and knows also that Shiva is as we say Satan here, an extraterrestrial, that created us etc.

Does 2°17' still count as a conjunction? I googled Neptune conjunct ALTAIR and this is the result:

Neptune conjunct Altair: Over-sensitive, distasteful environment, high ideals, mystic, drifts without personal effort, secret enemies and trouble through occultism, domestic disharmony, sudden and unexpected death

Working fine for me now thank you very much.

Cant work out what it means I will need to learn and fast.

Fixed Star calculator doesn't take into the effect that fixed stars actually move over time like planets do. Stars like Algol are in 26° Taurus right now.

Hidden Warrior said:
Joy of Satan Astrology Portal Update!

Fixed Stars service has been added.

You will find the new service under the list "Available Charts", below the Transits button.
I won't spoiler anything, so jump on the website and play with it.

If you find anything strange or that doesn't work, feel free to reply below; I will check them as soon as possible.

HAIL SATAN!!

Oh damn, very good job, thank you for all the work and effort you put into this great project!!
This is highly appreciated!!

I still can't access the new website, im getting a blank page if I click. I'm using Safari browser, anyone who can help?

BlackJackal said:
Fixed Star calculator doesn't take into the effect that fixed stars actually move over time like planets do. Stars like Algol are in 26° Taurus right now.

In the physical universe, everything moves over time (even Zodiac signs) and everything has different sizes. That is astronomy, not astrology. Astrology starts mostly from fixed parameters of equal sizes. Signs never become bigger or smaller. Stars are always in the same sign. Stars are called fixed stars for a reason. They are part of a sign, just like in the physical universe they are part of a constellation. They don't change. Only planets move in astrology.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

He is using the word "Hitler" because the West understands [thanks to Jews] Hitler as the epitome of ultimate evil and tyrannical control. We know this wasn't the case, and probably Sadghuru does too.

Hitler was never judged as a "person" nor as a "historical figure", mostly he was judged as exactly what the Jews said he was. Jews made Hitler into this world's anti-hero, where he was the evil, the tyrant, the cruel, everything evil.

That is the perception of the jews, and not an objective judgement of Hitler. But now "Literally Hitler" is used to describe everything the Jews did put on Hitler. We don't even hear "Definitely Stalin" or "Definitely Mao", eventhough as people they were x100 times more cruel, controlling or 'evil' based on the same definitions.

As he explains, the only reason this occurs is because of the moral relativism of Jews, ie, they told everyone Hitler was "evil" since they "won the war", the world accepted the winning opinion on the subject.

He is just trying to make a point. And no, I certainly do not think Sadghuru is an enemy let alone a jew. He is a very well educated person, and knows also that Shiva is as we say Satan here, an extraterrestrial, that created us etc.
Yes I agree. But what about his videos in Sadhguru exclusive where he created separate category of videos which is called “The truth about Jesus”, and videos that is contained there are called like “the true teachings of jesus”, “jesus christ superstar!” And in these video he talks only good things about jesus. I feel good about Sadhguru but why he talks like that…

TerKorian666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

Yes I agree. But what about his videos in Sadhguru exclusive where he created separate category of videos which is called “The truth about Jesus”, and videos that is contained there are called like “the true teachings of jesus”, “jesus christ superstar!” And in these video he talks only good things about jesus. I feel good about Sadhguru but why he talks like that…

He is publicly doing what he has to do. He wants to change people without making them enemies. Having seen some of the things he does in India, I know this is an advanced man and he knows what he is doing. He is not a fraud in my opinion. He has interesting things to say.

I have a question about these fixed stars. I'm a little confused. Some of these fixed stars do not describe me at all. I'm not by nature violent or hot tempered and Im not a drunk either. Some of the fixed stars seem accurate and others do not. But I suppose it could mean it can happen and other aspects are stronger.

How can I use this information for resolving issues? How would I use the information?

My biggest obstacle, area in my life is my love life. But as I spoken before some people say that the way things are, it's generally not my fault as to why. I tried everything. So naturally I read my fixed stars under Venus and it's. Saying I should have plenty of luck in that area and on my life it's completely opposite. Any insight why that is?

Some of these fixed stars are spot on like. Saying I have a tendency to be an alcoholic and violent lol. Well I'm not an alcoholic but the only violence I would have is if I needed to bring justice or revenge.

I also have a lot of military and warrior fixed stars in my chart. Leadership ability, stubborn and rebellious against authority and religious oppression. That explains a lot!
:lol: :lol:

Nazidruid83 said:
I have a question about these fixed stars. I'm a little confused. Some of these fixed stars do not describe me at all. I'm not by nature violent or hot tempered and Im not a drunk either. Some of the fixed stars seem accurate and others do not. But I suppose it could mean it can happen and other aspects are stronger.

How can I use this information for resolving issues? How would I use the information?

My biggest obstacle, area in my life is my love life. But as I spoken before some people say that the way things are, it's generally not my fault as to why. I tried everything. So naturally I read my fixed stars under Venus and it's. Saying I should have plenty of luck in that area and on my life it's completely opposite. Any insight why that is?

People 'grow' into their charts, so to speak. Just because wealth appears on one's chart doesn't mean they will be born wealthy. A good example is with Capricorn. Many Capricorns are known to be cold and detached. This is usually from a lifetime of difficulty and hardships, that makes them become that way.

The birth chart shows the life in a nutshell. Predictive Astrology shows when what is fated will manifest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TerKorian666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

He is publicly doing what he has to do. He wants to change people without making them enemies. Having seen some of the things he does in India, I know this is an advanced man and he knows what he is doing. He is not a fraud in my opinion. He has interesting things to say.

Exactly. HP Hoodedcobra666 I agree to that.

I just updated the website with a bug fix for the cases like yours. Can you counter check if the problem is now resolved also for you?

Nazidruid83 said:

Oftentimes the energy of a fixed star can be present in the chart but the influence might be minor unless we are talking about a direct conjunction or direct opposition at 0 to 1 degree orb. When this is the case, the energy will have some role to play within the context of the planets and houses affected. Venus depending on status might manifest in life after the age of 30 in a serious manner.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nazidruid83 said:

Oftentimes the energy of a fixed star can be present in the chart but the influence might be minor unless we are talking about a direct conjunction or direct opposition at 0 to 1 degree orb. When this is the case, the energy will have some role to play within the context of the planets and houses affected. Venus depending on status might manifest in life after the age of 30 in a serious manner.

Im 38 years old. Lol I hate thinking if that. But I'm not sure about Venus yet

Hidden Warrior said:

I just updated the website with a bug fix for the cases like yours. Can you counter check if the problem is now resolved also for you?

Hi. I just checked and actually saw that now all the descriptions of my birth chart that come out are correct. Well done and thank you!

HP. HoodedCobra is it good to listen music on meditation program? I mean can I do power meditation, visualisation, breathing exercises while listening music? I did this in past and it was very nice specially on power meditation but later I started to think, is music not stopping me from going deeper? And what about 432hz music and simple music, I noticed that with 432hz music it is more easy rise, while on simple music I feel like walking through a swamp…

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TerKorian666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So you truly think he is doing that for show? Jesus the jew and communist shouldn't have any publicity from these "Gurus" in my opinion. I feel like with those "teachings" he is indirectly driving people towards Jesus and not away. Regardless of his other helpful output. You've even said yourself that if someone were truly advanced they could see through the façade.

TerKorian666 said:
HP. HoodedCobra is it good to listen music on meditation program? I mean can I do power meditation, visualisation, breathing exercises while listening music? I did this in past and it was very nice specially on power meditation but later I started to think, is music not stopping me from going deeper? And what about 432hz music and simple music, I noticed that with 432hz music it is more easy rise, while on simple music I feel like walking through a swamp…

Yes, you can do this. But you should know the whole thing about 432Hz music is not true. It is fake, and is not special.

I think Sadhguru just use his level of devotion to the extremes like this, because when you are popular on that level like him while you are also in media enough widely and you still want to expand on these outputs of our social fabric, to reach maximum people number in order to spread knowledge that would open mind at some level and maybe transform people’s life’s, or to just make people think more for themeselves you should do everything it takes to have complete freedom on that platform even if that goes a little bit with lies, but enemy control media and it is unavoidable to go on that without drop of their agenda.

Stormblood said:
BlackJackal said:

In the physical universe, everything moves over time (even Zodiac signs) and everything has different sizes. That is astronomy, not astrology. Astrology starts mostly from fixed parameters of equal sizes. Signs never become bigger or smaller. Stars are always in the same sign. Stars are called fixed stars for a reason. They are part of a sign, just like in the physical universe they are part of a constellation. They don't change. Only planets move in astrology.

Stars actually do indeed move as others like BlackDragon confirmed and from personal experience. Its signs that don't move.

BlackJackal said:
Stormblood said:
BlackJackal said:

In the physical universe, everything moves over time (even Zodiac signs which are constellations) and everything has different sizes. That is astronomy, not astrology. Astrology starts mostly from fixed parameters of equal sizes. Signs never become bigger or smaller. Stars are always in the same sign. Stars are called fixed stars for a reason. They are part of a sign, just like in the physical universe they are part of a constellation. They don't change. Only planets move in astrology.

Stars actually do indeed move as others like BlackDragon confirmed and from personal experience. Its signs that don't move.

The physical stars move, the astrological concepts done as their placement is based on geometry and trigonometry. You're free to believe that fixed stars change astrologically, if they want. It doesn't mean everyone else should believe it as well, as using them like they are are provided outstanding insights for decades, now, without fail.

Minor error report on one of the calendar entries. The 'English' version of the -4 Venezuela calendar is actually in Spanish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back