Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATAN'S DAY RITUAL - 23rd to 29th Of December - Happy Yule Wishes!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

Happy Yuletide to all of you.

For those who are new, remember, we celebrate the Yule time. It is a Pagan celebration [use the search function on the Satan Is God website, to study further]. The enemy attempting to force themselves into the holiday is irrelevant.

Ignore it and celebrate with family, people that you love, and remember: There is nothing that is a yearly celebration or spiritual knowledge, or something in our culture, that wasn't originally stolen from our Pagan origins. Even the Yule Tree, is an actual Pagan symbol, related to the Human Soul.

For Yule, read the following posts:

Satan Is God: Yule Season Page: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yule.html
About December 23rd: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html
Satan And Yule: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13665

With the above related, looking back into this year, it was a beautiful year. For the Joy of Satan, it has been by far the most expansive and fruitful, with most of the agenda and works needed for this year being completed on time.

From a higher state of observation, despite of any hard times or hard work, we are still on top of everything. The Gods and Satan Himself are always in front of this, and we follow them loyally. That is the path of growth and advancement.

Putting all politics and nonsense aside, the 23rd is a good night to take a step back from all this nonsense that is being ruling this world, and distancing yourself. This is a day for Satan and not a day where can pay attention to the well known nonsense of our world.

It's a good day to get in touch with Father Satan, and remember that for the True Satanists, Satan is always there in good or bad times.

Take a step back and think to yourself, how much you have advanced, and how from anything that life has thrown at you, you most likely have grown. Maybe we aren't on the end of our destination yet, but we are walking there. There is a joy in this type of walking.

Father Satan rules eternity, and that is reflected now in this Holiday. Of all the Holidays in the year, Satan has picked the day of remembrance for himself to be the longest night of the year.

Why, out of all these dates, has Satan, who is the Highest God, picked this day of the year to be the day that people go to Him and remember Him? Should it not be Spring? Is not Spring the most joyous time of the year?

The answer for this is that because it's in the deepest darkness is when the light has the most power, the most meaning. From the 23rd onwards, days get longer - hope gets longer, power gets longer. It is actually the darkest point in life and in existence out of which the moving upwards begins.

Despite of everyone here being a follower of Satan, or many other people before, and so many that will follow Satan after, there are many things in this mysterious and most beautiful God of ours that has not been understood. The heart does understand. Over the centuries, we lost the meanings related to the mind, but the heart is where we cannot experience amnesia.

Spiritual Satanism, or the JoS, or us all, for that liking, only now are coming again into our star and light. Satan is progressively rising out of the lies that have been said about Him.

In a thousand years from now, all of this here might be mainstream, maybe humanity will have changed. The Age of Aquarius is something that many cannot comprehend now. We just see little lights of it, once a while, as the lights on the Yule Tree. Then these go off, and the chapters of the previous era of lies tries to again impose itself.

But that is a failed task to try to stop this, mandated so by the highest forces of this universe.

We saw the spring earlier than others. We have seen it, after all, long before. We received the first light, and it's important that we keep this light lit and powerful. In the coming spring, it will matter, but it won't matter as much as it does now.

Anyway, when I came to Satan many years ago, there was a lot of fuss about Satan. This and that was very common. For all the beings that have been hoaxed about, written lies about, and slandered, I don't think anyone has a higher position than Satan.

With logical research into this, we know that Satan's Name comes from Sanskrit Notions leading with Truth. On Satan's Page with Advanced Information, more of this will be revealed and it will be easy to be seen by all based on evidence.

Going deeper into this philosophy and application, I know this to be a fact to lead to Truth, but also the capacity to understand the Truth, since we humans need to spiritually advance to be able to see these notions. And what did this world and the enemy do? They cast this all down and turned everyone into an animal.

What is referred to by the above statement, you will also get a glimpse from this Ritual if you allow your mind to get into it. Many of you know it too, in heart, experiences and spiritual seeing. It's what draws people here.

Sometimes I question myself how it all came down to this. In the Age of Pisces, the rule of hoaxes, lies, nonsense, and infinite bullshit emotional hearsay has been a prevailing force and factor. The enemy timed their attack against Satan to be through this Age.

It never had to come down to this. But the interests of a few, the enemy, evil forces, and also a general bad time of downfall through the previous age, brought about this very situation.

Science and everything else that is a culture of debate or observes reality, has almost ceased to exist in the previous age. Even lower has sunk the culture of the Ancients which was about making spiritual research, opening the astral senses, etc. We have been told all of this is evil.

It feels great to sit on a state where you have been correct and everyone else has been wrong. Yet that is not the best state for advancing or helping other people, or the world in general. More than wanting to be right, we want to finally be recognized by this world, or at least, to be left be in our affairs if they believe that we are that "wrong" since we don't partake in the hoax making of the Judaists.

And why all this deception and lying took place? For their own particular interest, which was nothing of the interest of humanity or the rest of the world. They cast down all that was great, holy and spiritual, and anything that could help and advance humanity. For this reason, we saw in the recent past centuries one of the worst faces of this world that we escaped through by an inch.

This position and their constant attack on the Spiritual Culture of mankind could only make us adversaries.

Working for years in Satanism, many of us have seen that Satan and anything about Him is exactly the opposite of what the world claims.

I believe now it's the time for them to take all their "sins", slander, disinformation, and go home with it. They made it up so they must pay the price for this. The particular souls that created these lies, need to be get punished. There was no need for these lies in the first place, and the world would have been better off without these hoaxes.

These dangerous lies have kept everyone back from Spiritually advancing and bred endless confusion. Alongside the slander for Father Satan, we have all the slander about meditation and everything of spiritual substance in this world. These came always from the same source.

In Satan we have found Truth, understanding, solace, help. I have not found nothing evil, by the common definition of evil. I have dived into the darkness and did not find darkness, but the contrary. I have found someone that answers my prayers, in Satan and in the Gods.

Due to the fact many souls cannot see higher than this, and elaborate false notions have been created to hide Satan's Power and glory from the average person, we need to sort out this situation now. One of the New Rituals that are arriving will be the Ritual that is posted below.

Satan's Name will be absolved now of all falsehood. To make matters stricter, those who made these hoaxes up, alongside their endless other transgressions and destruction towards the Higher Laws and Satan Himself, will receive this punishment that is deserving on them, included in this Ritual.

That way also everyone will be able to contact Satan easier. We can also look at this as a favour towards Father Satan and the Gods, a way of giving back.

BELOW IS THE RITUAL:

DURATION FOR THE RITUAL 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 of December.

23 IS THE MOST POWERFUL DATE!

Ritual Notes:

सत् = SAT, real, true, truthful in Sanskrit
The Symbol that protects the Sigil: Shen Ring, Egyptian Hieroglyphic language. The Shen also survived in Chinese tradition as a glyph for Spiritual Force, Divine Force, and God.

210px-Ra-harphist.jpg

The letters of the sigil inside: The Ancient Greek letters for Satan's Name in arrangement.

The PDF For the Ritual: https://icedrive.net/0/a6qoDlc6S8

SOARING EAGLE'S PAGE TO MAKE THIS RITUAL EASY TO DO: https://666pages.com/SoaringEagle666/Satans_Absolution_Ritual_Runes.html

Extra Advice:

1. This Ritual is based on vibrating the Runes and making certain affirmations. Raising your energies before the Ritual is advised.
2. The Sigil that is provided is the point of focus where this Ritual is upon. It is this Sigil here.
3. The Runes that are done here, can be vibrated around the centre of the Sigil where the Shenu Protection Ring is. You can imagine this lighting up so much, like the Sun has a layer of light surrounding all of it.
4. Vibrate these Runes in a short version [ie, do not draw the runic vibration on a very big breath, especially for those who are new and can't do that many vibrations].
5. When you affirm that the curses etc are going back to their senders, it can help to imagine this.
6. The Ritual contains 160 Runic Vibrations, which is about 1 and a half circle of a Mala beads. If you can't do that many, reduce all the number of vibrations to 5.

7. For the Runic Vibrations [How to pronounce them] - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0QOxn85sT9dsJe0B485Osfc1iGGzmwb

The Sigil:

This is the Sigil that we will be working upon.

Satan_Absolution_Ritual.jpg

Start by Vibrating the Runes and then affirming once the following sentences beneath them:

Fehu x10, Lagur x10, Berkano x10 , then affirm

Lord Satan, Sanctified and Blessed is your Name
The blessed vowels and the blessed consonants,
Holiest of holies, the Great Pathway,
The loud, the hiss, the uprising, the sea, the silent.

I call you by your Name and bless you with my Brothers and Sisters in Satan [affirm once]: A, SAT,
SATANAMA, SATANAS, SAT, A

Ansuz x10, Sowilo x10, Algiz x10, then affirm

Tonight we lift all curses uttered against your Name,
We remove all sins that have falsely been sent to you,
Your Name is detached from corrupted notions, lies and slander,
Now and Permanently.

[Focus on the Sigil willing this so]

Tiwaz x10, Sowilo x10, Thurisaz x10, then affirm

All sins and hostile energy sent against you Satan,
is now sent to your enemies and those that have slandered you.
All hatred sent against your Name is backfired onto the
Jews and those who alongside them have slandered your Holy Name.

[Focus on the Sigil willing this so]

Algiz x10, Sowilo x10, Berkano x10, then affirm

You stand invincible like a thousand suns,
No evil can touch you.
Infinitely powerful is the Shenu around you,
bright like the Power of a thousand burning Suns.

[Focus on the Sigil willing this so], THEN

Vibrate SAT x10 times, then
Vibrate SATYA x10 times, then
Vibrate SATANAMA x10 times, then
Vibrate SATANAS x10 times, then affirm 3 TIMES or 10 TIMES [your choice]:

ALL THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE OUR LORD, OUR BELOVED SATAN!
You stand invincible against all lies.
THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU IS SEEN PERMANENTLY BY ALL!

Then close the ritual with a HAIL SATAN

and say one time:

Satan’s Power Is Supreme and Felt by All.

-END OF RITUAL-

HAPPY YULE EVERYONE!!!

It’s always a bit confusing doing a new ritual for the first time so I’ll start tonight as some practice before the actual schedule.

Maybe I should ditch my plans to donate extra energy to Him and do extra of this instead! :D

This is wonderful. Thanks for putting this together Cobra.

FuckYu_666 said:
The energy in this post is fantastic, Merry Christmas to all!!!
I was wondering, will it be possible to do the ritual on normal days as well as this programme?

This Ritual like others will be done on intervals, so do not worry. There are a few more anticipated ones incoming.

Stay relaxed, stay safe, stay positive.

Happy Yule.

I'm off to do the Ritual now.

This is great, in the last yule I was a bit lost since I did not understand what you mean by "must be observed by every dedicated Satanist" but I had the idea that it is a good day to remember all my progress during the year and remember father satan to thank all his blessings, with this publication everything is clearer to me

Most excellent. Thank you for this amazing Ritual HP HoodedCobra.

Happy yuletide to all Spiritual Satanic brothers and Sisters a well. Let us all celebrate the glory of Satan together, and revel in his blessings upon us and upon the Earth.

Satan's Power is Supreme and felt by All!

Hail Satan Forever!

big Thanks Hooded Cobra 666! It was really fun that you brought it up with yle time. I got happy. I was also going to bring it up with pagan times. I'm a little ashamed to say that I live in Sweden. For the whole world knows how Swedes are. Fortunately, I'm not like them. In 1066, the Viking Age ended, according to the church. Says Jew Christian. But that's not really true. For those who lived here then did not want to believe in white christ yet. in 1066 it was not called Sweden because it is a new name. And if anyone thinks that the Swedish flag is from Viking times, you are completely wrong. But many Swedes believe so. They also believe that the Vikings had drinking horns on their helmets, and ran around with a hammer in their hands. And finally that the Vikings lived in Sweden is also wrong. Or maybe it was because the Vikings did not know that it was called Sweden :). If someone wants to search for a Swedish Viking, such a picture of a cartoon Viking will appear. Other pictures may appear that I do not stand for. For those of you who have encountered Swedes in tourist countries know what I mean :) At this time, the Vikings celebrated something called Jòl and it was said In may forgive me. Jól utallades JUL. And in modern Swedish, they have changed it for Christmas. it has the same number. Christmas is pronounced as it is also spelled in English or other languages ​​:). In Sweden, some of the pagan language remains, it is called Sami. You who are interested in runes. Old Norse was a mixture of Sami and Icelandic. Ave Satan! Hail Satanas.

I had a feeling you were about to gift us with something special.

Thank you and Happy Yule to all! :D

Hail Satan!

Hello, i suggest you to put links to how we vibrate each of those mantras, because there are people who don't have any idea about some of those, including me.

Same with ALL of the runes and mantras/whatever was and will be vibrated, there should be a place where you go, search and find how everything you need is vibrated(WITH SOUND)

I know about the youtube channel magenta 666 but how much people do?

Also saying "Here you will find how to vibrate all the above" will make everyone to know where to go to see how something is vibrated, and also some will be able to find what smth is vibrated, that they couln t before

Even straight down line is fine, just a post (what will be updated constantly, when smth is removed) , where is like

RRUNES
Fehu = link
Thurisaz = link

MUNKA = link.

MMANTRASS
LAUM= link

Very important to have EASY and COMFORTABLE acces to something as important as vibrations.

As an example, if i want to know how MUNKA is vibrated, i go and search and find different types XX-YY-ZZ-RR-MM how is vibrated, some with KH some with C , and without sound .

So yea, that will be helpful, Easy acces to such informations is important especially for begginers who can feel insecure by not knowing if is good or not vibrated like this or like that.

Maybe there is such a thing, but if i didn't found it maybe others will have a problem to, so make it more visible cause it can make the difference.

Also, all the informations on the forum(quality ones) at a time in the future, will be awesone to be put in a full site, which have in it every piece of quality informations and completation of informations , from posts and comments, like a JOY OF SATAN without pdfs just pages full of complete and latest informations from the community.

And with a very smart way of searching for what you need, like , all the big pages having a start with the "chapters" of a page

As an example , Satan page, in the start some texts that if you click go down the page to the exact information you want.

Ex :
Who is Satan? - and here you can have some extra such texts - low details(Creator of humans , - medium details - advanced details (all the names traditions achievments known age and so on )

You got the point.

I will begin this lovely ritual tonight after work. I am excited to set aside time for Satan.
Thank you for the post.

FuckYu_666 said:
I was wondering, will it be possible to do the ritual on normal days as well as this programme?
But this is the enemy name of the holiday, we celebrate Yule, or is it a joke-sarcasm?Well its little blow my mind) happy Yule to all and thank you for the wonderful ritual, Cobra, unfortunately I can not vibrate at night (and daytime is not always) because I live not alone, with a strong mental concentration, mind say, ritual still work?

Fantastic timing and great yule gift! i will start this tonight!

you mentioned this is one of the new rituals we will implement. will we continue to do these pereidocally, or will this also be eventually alongside the FRTR consistantly? The new race awakening ritual is also something i look foward to :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

BELOW IS THE RITUAL:

I'm adding these for people who doesn't know how to pronounce certain words:

Mp3s
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Audio_Mp3s.html

SATANAS
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/SATANAS.html

I'm uncertain about SATYA, is it pronounced "SSS - AAH - THH - YAH"?

I based it on the MUNKA pronounciation of "YAH".

Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

Happy Yule to you as well : )

Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

BELOW IS THE RITUAL:

I'm adding these for people who doesn't know how to pronounce certain words:

Mp3s
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Audio_Mp3s.html

SATANAS
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/SATANAS.html

I'm uncertain about SATYA, is it pronounced "SSS - AAH - THH - YAH"?

I based it on the MUNKA pronounciation of "YAH".

Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

Happy Yule to you as well : )

SA-TI-yA. The I is as in the word eel. After this ee sound, the y is almost inaudible. Like the word Yasmin but without almost sound on the Y, almost heard like 'asmin.

The ritual is perfect!The feeling it gives so pleasant!
I was thinking of doing extra rounds of the Final Ritual the next days as a thanksgiving to Him but since this came out I think I will focus more on this one!

Happy Yule everyone!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ooh nice to read!!! Ill start tomorrow, I am way too tired to do this right now. Until tomorrow morning then!

newbie40 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Master can you explain that symbol? why satan's name is inside a circle?

It is not a circle. Pay attention to it. Read the notes above, it's called a Shen. It is a deeply universal symbol of protection. It has been worn by the Gods and given by the Gods in Egyptian Hieroglyphics. The association is of the God Ra [and Horus], and is of the Sun Disk. From this symbol the Ouroboros arose later, symbolizing also infinity of power and the infinity of existence.

Recycler1337 said:
FuckYu_666 said:
...Cobra, unfortunately I can not vibrate at night (and daytime is not always) because I live not alone, with a strong mental concentration, mind say, ritual still work?

You can go for very silent [almost inaudible] vibrations. It will definitely work. Just use positive intent and willpower.

OpenMind2 said:
Hello, i suggest you to put links to how we vibrate each of those mantras, because there are people who don't have any idea about some of those, including me.

A link was posted.

Shadowcat said:
you mentioned this is one of the new rituals we will implement. will we continue to do these pereidocally, or will this also be eventually alongside the FRTR consistantly? The new race awakening ritual is also something i look foward to :)

Periodically/as needed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
newbie40 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Master can you explain that symbol? why satan's name is inside a circle?

It is not a circle. Pay attention to it. Read the notes above, it's called a Shen. It is a deeply universal symbol of protection. It has been worn by the Gods and given by the Gods in Egyptian Hieroglyphics. The association is of the God Ra [and Horus], and is of the Sun Disk. From this symbol the Ouroboros arose later, symbolizing also infinity of power and the infinity of existence.

Recycler1337 said:
FuckYu_666 said:
...Cobra, unfortunately I can not vibrate at night (and daytime is not always) because I live not alone, with a strong mental concentration, mind say, ritual still work?

You can go for very silent [almost inaudible] vibrations. It will definitely work. Just use positive intent and willpower.

OpenMind2 said:

A link was posted.

Shadowcat said:

Periodically/as needed.

understood.

Are the S's hissed in the back of throat for the following:

GoldenxChild1 said:
Are the S's hissed in the back of throat for the following:

A slight hiss will do, don't hiss until your tongue is sore or something.

This my first time celebrating Satan's day and Yule, and that ritual was wonderful. I did it and I feel pretty good.

Happy Satan's day and Yule.

Rabbi Shimon will definitely go mad. Good. Let him be.

And thanks for your all efforts and hardwork, Commander. I kind of feel emotional tonight (it's because of good emotions by your words, it's just like Lord Alexander's speech to his army). Your words made me remember once again how Father Satan is most beautiful and revered. This world definitely deserves to be saved. Though I used to hate this world (and probably will hate after once again my emotional mood gone), right now I feel like it deserves to be saved. Just because Father Satan wants it this way, I want to save it, I want to make Father's wish come true. Probably my words don't make sense and sound ridiculous but sometimes words make you feel them. Like "Father", though always I use this word for refer to Satan, sometimes I really feel, that he is a real father. Anyway, really I started to talk nonsensical. xD Happy Yule!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAPPY YULE EVERYONE!!!

I did the ritual and my experience made me have two questions.

First question, is it normal to feel that you are still connected to the energies of the ritual even after finishing it ? That is what I am feeling and it seems strange, I would like to know if it is normal.

The second question is, are we connecting with the ritual? I ask this because one thing I noticed in this rite, is that the last 4 mantras used are Sanskrit mantras, Sat, Satya, Satanama, Satan, and as it was said before, whenever we use Sanskrit mantras we invoke the energy of the mantra, and consequently we are connected to the ritual, if this is true for this one, is there any effect ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back