Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Climate Change, Green Energy, The Moon and Space Travel

In the free or freer energy circles.

There is two main batteries well possibly three.

There are mercury batteries these are often used on Vimanas it seems this battery is the simplest and may be an older, ancient design by the Gods maybe an early generation type that is still good for them.

The next one this is just me theorycrafting stuff but many people have been wanting to get their hands on mythical "Red Mercury". The only conclusive thought that pops into my mind is perhaps high-pressure produces or transmutes it. For example a Mercury engine for a Vimana runs at about 250,000PSI for the mercury plate/disk or multi-plate. This is from the German Vimana perspective. But I've wondered does the pressurization of Mercury transmute it to Red Mercury. In other words would like some chemical/materials under pressure they react differently and evolve and change state. I've wondered what would happen to Mercury if it was pressurized further and tested out to see if it changes to red.

As for Mercury batteries I believe in as much they hold their charge well and aren't requiring of continuous charge but it's possible that Mercury batteries only act as a holder of charge and require the engine of the Vimana to propel it to higher speeds. In other words the Mercury battery is simply a placeholder for electricity to provide power to onboard electronics and machines. The vimana needs the main engine to fire off to procure the main effect of the engine. Just some theorycrafting on information I've read and interpreted like this.

As for the third battery type some of you guys mentioned Plasma as the next frontier. Plasma batteries literally from what's been mentioned by people hold their charge practically till entropy. Until the battery is falling apart once charged it never breaks away. For example a smartphone with a small micro-solid state free energy generator could have a bank of plasma micro-plasma batteries and hold a charge till the batteries start entropy.

Like literally Plasma never runs out you charge it 5V like some USB devices in electronics 5V seems to be a very common computer peripheral or electronics charge. And funny enough smartphones would always have that charge available. The micro-genny is only used as an emergency for example there is a detected power down and the micro-generator regenerates power to that plasma battery.

100 Days said:
Until they will create electromagnetic brakes (the brake manufacturers will is an obstacle, by the way)

It's funny you mention this I was thinking of having a non-physical brakes. I contemplated a braking field to procure the slowing and stopping of a vehicle.

Electromagnetic breaks I like the sound of that, sounds exquisite. But isn't that kinda bad since your magnetizing things. In other words if there is a EM effect doesn't that mean metal parts on the road that fall off from vehicles or metal trash on the roadways would stick to the wheel/brake area?

I figure a breaking field in my contemplation but I assume your stating build friction-less brakes with an EMB effect in an internal housing that does not magnetize the housing rather keeps the EM inside the housing and prevents sticking of objects even placing a tool while braking does not magnetize. Is this correct in my assumption? A EMB effect produced in a housing avoiding magnetization of metal debris or metal objects?

Since EM is a field I assume to a degree of correctness that as long as it's housed inside a segregated area. It's field effects produces a friction-less braking effect to slow/stop the vehicle. Using some sort of psuedo-braking in essence the field does not transmit to the wheel/base area but rather it's a hybrid the field which is housed inside the housing slows/stops the brake pads that are inline with a sorta electro-mechanical aspect. In other words a primitive 1st generation braking field will be a hybrid falling more into a traditional mechanical brake but not having brake pads to grind down rather it uses the EMB as a non-mechanical grindless effect avoiding the negatives of normal brakes.

I say it like this because most inventions piggyback on older things and it's not really going to be fully 100% as advanced as we hope it would be rather there is a slow and steady improvement as with most technologies.

Either way very interesting yeah I figure scumbag tactics exist in preventing a financial downfall from these manufacturers in the future people need to realize en mass that not everything needs to be manufactured or should be manufactured or should be improved significantly to avoid harm. In the end the act of creating a long-term object far outweighs financial burden on people. The less an object lasts the more financial issues people have rather building long term improves it for everyone unfortunately even the very companies themselves believe life is yoloswag420.

Jag glömde tillägga. Jag bor i sverige och Jag skäms för det för svenskar inte skit. Det har varit demokrati i svergie för några år sedan. Det jag vill Ha sagt är att våra diktarorer hjärntvättar dem lättlurade svenskarna att vindkfratverk är de ända rätta om man ska rädda jorden för klimat förändringarna. Det är rena skitsnacket. vindsnurrorna förstör hela jorden.
Ave Satanas!

From my perspective, and what I understood, energy infrastructure should turn for the better part nuclear ASAP. It might not be the way to go in the long term, but it would provide time for real Renewable Energy tech to come into fruition.

hopefully we get better energy options in the near future, we're gonna need it.

I've tried looking into the mythical "free energy from magnets" that Tesla supposedly understood(I don't doubt Tesla, I doubt my recollection of the info I read), but that's just beyond me. maybe an electrical engineer can figure out how to take magnetic energy and get electricity from it, when we really use electromagnetic fields to power lightbulbs? it's beyond me, I wish it wasn't.

but maybe such a solution won't be a short term thing, i don't know

Andy666 said:
Jag glömde tillägga. Jag bor i sverige. Det har varit demokrati i svergie för några år sedan. Det jag vill Ha sagt är att våra diktarorer hjärntvättar dem lättlurade svenskarna att vindkfratverk är de ända rätta om man ska rädda jorden för klimat förändringarna. Det är rena skitsnacket. vindsnurrorna förstör hela jorden. Jag önskar verklongen att det bara fans kärnkraftverk.
Ave Satanas!

Satnam666 said:
Kebabguy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Don't the gods have the technology to save the planet?

I'm sure they do, but we have to deal with the parasitic jews first.cause if we don't,the technology the Gods give to us just goes to waste (oy vey goyims yous want to save planet but it bes garbage we can do what we want with its) anyway more RTR's to end the jewish virus
You're right, but hp is positive about planetary travel.

Gear88 said:
100 Days said:
Until they will create electromagnetic brakes (the brake manufacturers will is an obstacle, by the way)

It's funny you mention this I was thinking of having a non-physical brakes. I contemplated a braking field to procure the slowing and stopping of a vehicle.

Electromagnetic breaks I like the sound of that, sounds exquisite. But isn't that kinda bad since your magnetizing things. In other words if there is a EM effect doesn't that mean metal parts on the road that fall off from vehicles or metal trash on the roadways would stick to the wheel/brake area?

I also experienced thoughts-crossing throught our Satanic family.
To my experience, electromagnetic braking in small scooters happens through the engine. The engine inverted, while braking, sends the energy to the batteries to recharge them. Few loss of energy.
My point is, if the engine has enough power to move the vehicle, it has enough power to stop it too. Possibly a mechanical emergency brake would be required for safety reasons.
The problem of brake pollution is underestimated. If you observe air pollution statistics, days when roads are washed (or it rains) report low PM concentration. This is because PM particles fall on the ground while braking, then they fly at low height because of wind or car gwnerated winds.
Can you imagine how much PM generates a 30 tons truck braking downhill?
Problem is , this toxic PM fills the air OR pollutes underground water during rain/road washing.
It is of high importance having an advanced brake technology . Electromagnetic engine brakes do also recover cinetic energy.

Kebabguy said:
Satnam666 said:
Kebabguy said:

I'm sure they do, but we have to deal with the parasitic jews first.cause if we don't,the technology the Gods give to us just goes to waste (oy vey goyims yous want to save planet but it bes garbage we can do what we want with its) anyway more RTR's to end the jewish virus

We are nowhere near ready for this, so at this level it's all theory.

Humanity can't stop advancing and existing just because of the jew. This means one puts the jew above the importance of humanity.

They are not more important.

Interesting sermon, a bit off topic but since you mention about colonies on the moon in ancient times, it would be interesting to know your opinion about the planet Mars, about colonies, possibility of life etc... from a young age i was excited to learn about this planet and early on I made the relation Αρης (Mars) Αρείος (in English its translating as Gentile but in Greek it means the one from Mars. Correct me if im wrong)

Kebabguy said:
Satnam666 said:
Kebabguy said:

Yah can't wait for that,what awaiting us out there just the thought fills me with excitement

Andy666 said:
Jag glömde tillägga. Jag bor i sverige och Jag skäms för det för svenskar inte skit. Det har varit demokrati i svergie för några år sedan. Det jag vill Ha sagt är att våra diktarorer hjärntvättar dem lättlurade svenskarna att vindkfratverk är de ända rätta om man ska rädda jorden för klimat förändringarna. Det är rena skitsnacket. vindsnurrorna förstör hela jorden.
Ave Satanas!

.. democtration ... something father ... climate ...

Andy, I am not going to bother and copy paste your message to throw it through a translator.
In the main part of the forums the language is english.
If you wish to speak your own language do it in the respective subforum.

Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ancients also spoke that people had full colonies on the moon, which might look insane now, but apparently they mention [their words, not mine], the Moon was a perfectly habitable place a very long time ago, but later on certain events [in my opinion, a mix of enemy events and natural] turned it into a wasteland.

I'm generally very skeptical in the idea that we could live comfortably anywhere else in the Solar system.

But the Moon is indeed a very peculiar body. It seems it is much less dense that what its size suggests and there are theories about it having been parked in Earth orbit and not the random product of an impact.

If so, then it might be more wondrous than we know already. If we would eventually explore its innards and restart its 'gravity generator' and 'magnetic shielding' then I could envision people going on a green Moon safari. :mrgreen:

an interesting fact i found when i searched nuclear energy on wikipedia is that there is a sort of hybrid way of generating power:nuclear fusion fuel particles would break radioactive waste from fission fuels into even smaller elements,thus disposing of it and getting more energy

The only way to eliminate waste for good, in my opinion, is to create devices that destroy matter at a molecular or even an atomic level. Well, these already exist but the issue if they became public is that they could make it to the black market and also to enemy-controlled military and law enforcement in forms of weaponry, which would spell disaster because very few people would have the necessary maturity to use them wisely. The enemy because they are the enemy, the people buying from the black market because they mostly have a god complex and oversized ego, both the criminals and the common people. They are unspiritual people and less than 0.001% of unspiritual people understands how to use the kind of power they would have. Even many spiritual people here wouldn't be mature enough to manage them responsibly.

China’s progress on nuclear fusion:

https://phys.org/news/2022-01-chinese-tokamak-facility-million-degree-seconds.amp

Didn’t want to make a separate thread, it’s more appropriate to update this one.

then what better implementations for green energy could we have besides the already existing ones(solar,wind,geo and hydro power;i count wood,biomass,biofuels and similar such as alcohol fuel as fossil fuels,since they burn and release co2 as well)?the hydrogen fuel returning as water seems like an interesting idea,so does pressurized mercury for spaceships,yet i still seek out new alternatives and i want the others to post their share of information and knowledge as well.we might become an intergalactic civilization and get as much fossil and nuclear fuel as we want,however,they still run out,they still have their environmental risks,and we don't need to endlessly seek fuels when there can be(hopefully)better options to get energy on a longer,if not infinite,term.

can dark matter&energy(quintessence/space void)be used as a source of energy?i mean,they're the most basic things in the universe,literally its primordial stuff

Stormblood said:
The only way to eliminate waste for good, in my opinion, is to create devices that destroy matter at a molecular or even an atomic level. Well, these already exist but the issue if they became public is that they could make it to the black market and also to enemy-controlled military and law enforcement in forms of weaponry, which would spell disaster because very few people would have the necessary maturity to use them wisely. The enemy because they are the enemy, the people buying from the black market because they mostly have a god complex and oversized ego, both the criminals and the common people. They are unspiritual people and less than 0.001% of unspiritual people understands how to use the kind of power they would have. Even many spiritual people here wouldn't be mature enough to manage them responsibly.

In essence a Dematerializer(Materializer/Dematerializer and Re-Materializer).

Basically just as it can eliminate it can create the opposite can happen and combined together. Re-materialization like the restart on computer. Say you damage an object you can just scan it gain the data of how it looks normally then just as instantly it's dematerialized, it's rematerialized so the item is returned back to 100% level. In fact judging from this aspect it's not out of the question to produce an item more molecularly and atomically perfect than before. Molecular perfection being the molecular structures are healthier. And the atomic perfection is not just perfect atomic structures but the microcrystalline structure is even better than a forged or molded item.

In essence a D/M/R-aterializer would recreate the entirety of Humanity. And that is the scary part because then everyone would need to be a scientist and spiritually progressed to handle such devices. Even if not maturity and development of using an Akasha/Spiritual Device would in essence require a hell of an overhaul on Humanity.

Right now with the War in Ukraine after reviewing some western intelligence disinformation. I'm convinced the stupidest thing Humanity can do is be given a DMR-Device. Too many retards around, too many WW3 ralliers, too much immaturity. People are plainly and utterly unfixable.

I think if the Gods were around all the devices would be under their use only and under their discretion. IF you wish to build or fix something you need their permission and on top of that their suggestion. How long? However long it takes to fix Humanity and get it running up and pumping for the AoA evolution(Age of Aquarius).

Personally I've come to the conclusion it might take the ending of AoP and most of the AoA to fix Humanity. How long do ages last a few thousand years? In my personal opinion I think for Humans to even so much as be given access to such devices it might be a good Sumerian .SAR to fix Humanity. (3,600 years or the rotation of the Earth around the Milky Way Galaxy).

I can understand psuedo-devices that manufacture stuff such as 3D/4D printing, large industrial machines, or some atomic depositing device some sort of lithographic computer manufacturing system with some molecular/atomic layering device. But having a spiritual technology especially free-energy and with some sort of strong AI not a General AI, a Strong AI. Would create a lot of issues.

Only way I can see it is if such devices allow for the manufacture of lesser devices that can be used by companies and entities on a positive scale and be a sorta recycling device or some sort of garbage disposal device with very little to no release of negative substances.

Something like Mr.Beast back in January when he was hosting a video or two on beach cleanup whereby they clean up some beaches and have some boats with waterway clean up. If you can pick up all the floating garbage and recycle or upcycle or eliminate the garbage then that is good under controlled terms. I still don't trust the people who create these advanced devices in Humanities sphere of existence. In other words the Military-Industrial Complex whereby these 10-15-20-30-40+ years advanced devices exist. I don't fully trust the Militaries of the World on it. But it's better that they handle it than some criminal wanksters or some kike-funded nonsense. At least with the military they have a wide oversight of the industry and can bring in disruptive technologies with civilian backing.

satanama666 said:
can dark matter&energy(quintessence/space void)be used as a source of energy?i mean,they're the most basic things in the universe,literally its primordial stuff

Yes, although it will take time to implement, of course. Humanity needs to transition first to 3rd/4th Gen nuclear reactions or thorium reactions. This alone can provide plenty of power. Yet, a lot of power/resources can be saved just by stopping the immediate corruption around the world, then moving back to localized economic structures.

I know my response is a bit late, but I want to continue this discussion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this important issue. I agree that we need to take action to address climate change and reduce our carbon footprint.

HunterBusch said:
I know my response is a bit late, but I want to continue this discussion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this important issue. I agree that we need to take action to address climate change and reduce our carbon footprint.

No, bot. The OP says nothing about the global warming hoax which BS and which you had to resurrect a thread for 2 years later.

gnome said:
There's been a sharp increase of carbon in earth's atmosphere in the last century, that is not in keeping with the natural carbon fluctuations/trends of previous millenniums (according to scientists).

Increased carbon in our atmosphere means unpredictable weather patterns. Chaos.

No, that's just pseudoscientific scaremongering that they do to push globalism and communism. Increased carbon does no such thing, it just greens the earth and helps the plants and trees. They also don't claim such thing, but they claim that CO2 causes warming, and called it "global warming" but since the term required a specified meaning, they renamed it "climate change" so they can include in it anything they don't like.

The "climate change" theory is completely unfalsifiable. Actually we have better weather than a century ago, contrary to what these pseudoscientists say.

They have also been making failed doomsday predictions for at least 50 years. They were saying that the Maldives would be underwater in 2012 but no such thing happened. They keep failing in their predictions, but keep making them anyway.

A good blog/site debunking the global warming/climate change hoax is this: https://wattsupwiththat.com/

A recent article there debunking the media hype: https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/04/11/media-fails-ignores-real-world-data-when-it-comes-to-tornadoes-and-climate-change/

gnome said:
There's been a sharp increase of carbon in earth's atmosphere in the last century, that is not in keeping with the natural carbon fluctuations/trends of previous millenniums (according to scientists).

Increased carbon in our atmosphere means unpredictable weather patterns. Chaos.

No, that's just pseudoscientific scaremongering that they do to push globalism and communism. Increased carbon does no such thing, it just greens the earth and helps the plants and trees. They also don't claim such thing, but they claim that CO2 causes warming, and called it "global warming" but since the term required a specified meaning, they renamed it "climate change" so they can include in it anything they don't like.

The "climate change" theory is completely unfalsifiable. Actually we have better weather than a century ago, contrary to what these pseudoscientists say.

They have also been making failed doomsday predictions for at least 50 years. They were saying that the Maldives would be underwater in 2012 but no such thing happened. They keep failing in their predictions, but keep making them anyway.

A good blog/site debunking the global warming/climate change hoax is this: https://wattsupwiththat.com/

A recent article there debunking the media hype: https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/04/11/media-fails-ignores-real-world-data-when-it-comes-to-tornadoes-and-climate-change/
[/quote]

That's interesting. It does make sense that increase carbon "greens the earth". But, are you suggesting is that the sharp increase in humanity over the last few centuries, along with the industrial revolution and increased carbon emissions has no negative side affect on the earth? Although I agree that it could potentially benefit plants and trees, I refuse to believe that that is the only consequence.

I do not understand enough about ecosystems and rely on scientific information for my opinions on this, although I am aware of the uses of "climate change" to discredit or morph an agenda. I will have a read of this article and a browse of the website you shared.

Shadowmage said:

I have read the article, it is very polarised. Both the "real" and "hoax" arguments present facts which should be considered, and misinformation which should be disregarded. Just because climate change is used to drive globalist agendas, does not mean it is completely false.

gnome said:
Shadowmage said:

I have read the article, it is very polarised. Both the "real" and "hoax" arguments present facts which should be considered, and misinformation which should be disregarded. Just because climate change is used to drive globalist agendas, does not mean it is completely false.

What causes climate disasters currently is just project HAARP and similar that use climate-altering technology causing tsunami, earthquakes, heat waves and so on when there shouldn't be any naturally. They discreetly came out during scamvid about the existence of weather-altering technology when they claimed they used tech to make it rain in China during a drought.

Natural rises in temperatures from carbon emissions are in the order of a few thousandths of a degree. Imagine that.

Stormblood said:
What causes climate disasters currently is just project HAARP and similar that use climate-altering technology causing tsunami, earthquakes, heat waves and so on when there shouldn't be any naturally. They discreetly came out during scamvid about the existence of weather-altering technology when they claimed they used tech to make it rain in China during a drought.

Natural rises in temperatures from carbon emissions are in the order of a few thousandths of a degree. Imagine that.

Yes I believe weather changing technology has been around for a while too, although I'm not sure to what scale it can be used. I've read about cloud seeding previous.

I'd like to hear your theories around why glaciers / sea ice is melting, and sea levels rising?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back