Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

40 day FRTR Challenge Dec 31st

Wayofthegods

So let's do a 40 day challenge again! Dec 31st-February 8th. This time let's not set the bar so high. If you want to do more that's fine, to stay in the challenge all you gotta do is 9xreps+Tetra+shattering. If you wanna do more one day fine, then fall back on 9 reps on busy days. I have a feeling things will have changed by then. But let's nail out a 40 day. January 1st the void is in the way.

Let's have each others backs, nail this out and rid their energy gone.

Shanti Sananda said:
So let's do a 40 day challenge again! Dec 31st-February 8th. This time let's not set the bar so high. If you want to do more that's fine, to stay in the challenge all you gotta do is 9xreps+Tetra+shattering. If you wanna do more one day fine, then fall back on 9 reps on busy days. I have a feeling things will have changed by then. But let's nail out a 40 day. January 1st the void is in the way.

Good idea, but I for one would have kicked it off on the 23rd of December, as it will be Satan's Day too.

Shanti Sananda said:

I don't understand, shouldn't this be the standard all the time?
In any case you should load up and rest during a holiday period so that you are super efficient in the next program (always keep the minimum necessary FRTR TETRA AND SHATTERING every day), if someone wants to do more it's fine but it should be routine and not a temporary overload as this drains you if you are not used to it.

Hell Yeah im a border. For who stands against us shall see there end and fall.

For We Are the will of our Father Satan!!
For them who appose me shall regret it shorly!!

HAIL Father Satan!!

FuckYu_666 said:
Shanti Sananda said:

I don't understand, shouldn't this be the standard all the time?
In any case you should load up and rest during a holiday period so that you are super efficient in the next program (always keep the minimum necessary FRTR TETRA AND SHATTERING every day), if someone wants to do more it's fine but it should be routine and not a temporary overload as this drains you if you are not used to it.

Hi friend. The last challenge may have hurt people's confidence, this is to replace for that. There are people that struggle to keep consistency. If they feel like we are all doing it together, and succeed, perhaps they will feel accomplished, and like we all did it together. You can start now, you can start Yule, you can do whatever. But from there to there, we did it everyday. Hopefully some one was helped in the process.

Shanti Sananda said:

I'm in! Three Days and we'll give the bastards a shot! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back