Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Humanity 2021-2030: You Will Be Slaves Until You Revolt

Bravera said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Bravera said:
The enemy most of all fears our spiritual warfare.
Recently they attacked me about something I care about a lot, as soon as I told them I was going to open their ass for it they literally shit themselves.
Then they're getting pathetic, to try and stop me while I was doing the FRTR they said, "why are you doing this? we've always been friends." That's like the most pathetic attack ever.
Do you want to see some greys shitting themselves?
As soon as they attack you tell them you're going to do three FRTRs in a row, and you'll see them turn pale.

I still struggle to this day with focusing during my RTRs, so I setup a "thoughtform", anytime I get bored or distracted, I get angry at the enemy, and refocus on my RTR.
Lately the enemy is giving way, if you get the chance ask a demon to help you.
The enemy doesn't seem to have much strength left, so he is giving us more ground to act.

We thank all the priests for their efforts to warn the world of all these obvious and picky Jewish games of mankind. Thank you for all the knowledge you have provided over time. You are wonderful. You have succeeded in proving to many people the opposite of everything that is said about Satanism or our Gods. I am just very grateful for all that you have given to humanity. Unlike those who are recognized in society as "divine messengers," you have actually demonstrated this. You have indeed done something for humanity and something that you have proven. Since I began studying the site, I have I studied and transcribed almost everything. I found nothing evil, nothing negative. This site has become my refuge away from trouble. Thank you for all you have given to humanity."

Florina 22 said:
We thank all the priests for their efforts to warn the world of all these obvious and picky Jewish games of mankind. Thank you for all the knowledge you have provided over time. You are wonderful. You have succeeded in proving to many people the opposite of everything that is said about Satanism or our Gods. I am just very grateful for all that you have given to humanity. Unlike those who are recognized in society as "divine messengers," you have actually demonstrated this. You have indeed done something for humanity and something that you have proven. Since I began studying the site, I have I studied and transcribed almost everything. I found nothing evil, nothing negative. This site has become my refuge away from trouble. Thank you for all you have given to humanity."

Your comment is deeply appreciated, thank you. Receive what is received from the Gods and grow.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anyone thinking this post is more relevant now than when it was posted? Just wait a couple months more and you will see.
Shit's getting tight. It feels like death is around the corner. All we can do is buckle up and await the worst.
Need to reschedule my stuff to advacnce the most in the shortest time posible.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anyone thinking this post is more relevant now than when it was posted? Just wait a couple months more and you will see.

There's claims of both Austria and Germany giving 3600€ monthly fines to people who don't want to vaccinate and 4 weeks of jail time, apparently being voted December 4th for Austria, of course (((the media))) is reporting this as a done deal already, probably to scare the 35% that's still refusing it. Croatian politicians doubling down on their retardation, going as far for the highest public figures to call the non-vaccinated people "bioterrorists" in a country that had sub 50% rate up until recently (when they made it mandatory for the majority of public workers, unless you're gonna pay 20€ every 2 days for a test while your paycheck is 600€), and also comparing corona to the times of the black plague.
Greece also has a 100€ monthly fine in the works apparently

Doing 3x RTR schedule a day and considering adding a 4th, the problem I have is throat and tonsil pain from the vibrations, especially since I have to do personal workings too. Big breakthroughs in my astral senses though, things I thought I could never do are finally becoming possible after 10 years. Hoping the money workings kick in and I can get a safety net for the future.

Stay strong brothers, support the protests with spiritual warfare. Only way we can change the course.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
I think we have lodges of some kind in the future but it will probably not be Masonic lodges. It would be next to impossible to recover that it has to be shut down.

Well, basically we will have religious unions and gatherings like people had in the Ancient World. Not secret lodges of kikes that want to subvert humanity.

But actual religious unions and healthy things like Ancient people did for aeons in time, until the enemy messed everything up.
sounds beautiful i wonder what Polytheistic Temples of the future will be like compared to enemy religious buildings like churches mosques and synagogues and buddhist temples and jain temples etc.

would they be physical buildings and also gatherings in forests like i heard with bonfires and food?

throwaway88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Doing 3x RTR schedule a day and considering adding a 4th, the problem I have is throat and tonsil pain from the vibrations, especially since I have to do personal workings too. Big breakthroughs in my astral senses though, things I thought I could never do are finally becoming possible after 10 years. Hoping the money workings kick in and I can get a safety net for the future.

Stay strong brothers, support the protests with spiritual warfare. Only way we can change the course.

Go for mental vibrations.

The School Shooting also took place on November 30th another person pointed out there was some interesting numerology with the day before the shooting.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65137&p=301091&hilit=Dates#p301091
Just pointing that out. They probably actually set the plan for how it would go the night before a lot. I don't know if this is related or not. If so maybe someone can explain. I know the enemy likes using this stuff.

throwaway88 said:
throat and tonsil pain from the vibrations

Try eating some raw egg yolks, letting them slide slowly down your throat. That's what opera singers and theater actors do avoid these problems.

They're also great for replacing coffee as an energy boost (and for real, not simulated).

And congrats for your recent achievements. I hope I can follow suit.

Big danger we are all in. But we must continue our faith in Satan. No matter what happens we will all stand strong, as we likely will have to lead the sheeple and spiritually weakened when the time comes against this great evil. Hail Satan.

Inflorescentia said:
throwaway88 said:

Try eating some raw egg yolks, letting them slide slowly down your throat. That's what opera singers and theater actors do avoid these problems.

They're also great for replacing coffee as an energy boost (and for real, not simulated).

This is extremely stupid. You almost certainly will get salmonella which will have you so sick that you would be in the hospital for at least several days.

Inflorescentia said:
throwaway88 said:

Brother be careful some people have died from actual salmonella, it's not a joke. If left untreated it penetrates into the bloodstream, and then one dies.

Inflorescentia said:
throwaway88 said:

This should only be done with organic eggs. The risk with other eggs are too high to warrant a trial.

throwaway88 said:
Drinking milk helps. Preferably, real milk such as organic whole milk and organic raw milk.

Skimmed and semi-skimmed are unhealthy. Not to mention, they won't have the right effect. I'm not sure about non-organic milk, simply because it's usually poor quality and very bland in taste, so I never use it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Inflorescentia said:
throwaway88 said:

This is extremely stupid. You almost certainly will get salmonella which will have you so sick that you would be in the hospital for at least several days.
I have done raw eggs quite a bit. I've had no problems whit this. I do see a problem eating raw chicken flesh, though. My grandfather used to do the same thing with eggs according to my father.

In any case, raw eggs for soothing throat is not the first thing that comes to mind. Why not just drink a bit of water and be quiet for a moment?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ramses said:
People's opinions
majority of vaxed people are now angry that the "Goal Posts" requirements for freedoms keep moving so now more of them are joining us "Anti vaxers" at our rally's and protests because they don't want booster shots many police officers have quit their jobs in protest or have refused to push mandate many of them also refusing to get vaccinated same with our health workers over a 3rd of the health workforce in this country has also quit in protest leaving their work uniforms out the front of hospitals they did this last year and they got exempted from vaccines for 6 months they are having to do it again this year.

The next generation of opposition will soon be not the "Anti-Vaxxers which they say all the time, but it's going to be the people they trolled with vaccinations and forced them to literally keep forcing them indefinitely to nothing gained in the end of the day.

Despite of psychological traits or difficult decisions that may have led people down this rabbi-hole, they will soon be required to ruin more and more of their freedoms only to be able to go have a coffee.

The Anti-Vaxxers or the "unvaccinated" is how the Government of the jews has named the people who figured out something is going on. Not all of them are PhD scientists and panelists.

Not all people understand fully why they oppose that stuff, but most who follow it understand close to nothing about why they follow it.

Thank you for this information.

yeah they are getting there slowly but surely im glad me and my girlfriend are like die hard against such obvious nonsense at the least we saw it as big pharma making dirty jew money but since we are both of the gods for sure the gods have made this woman for me she is like my perfect wife so happy anyway yes since we are both of the gods we were both told well in advance of the coming aeon both of us were told this back in the year 2018 but yes the hordes are growing bigger and more restless Satan has been most pleased with my efforts over the last few months RTR wise as well as paper bombing protest information and some Satanic propaganda Leaflets with the JOS site and site logo etc as well as some very cool posters of him represented as the Norse god wodan which im hoping people will liken to him being Santa as the colors are similar (Red Black White) i have also been deciding to avoid going to the protest just being there to help grow the organizer groups being in close contact with organizer groups leaders and sort of just running the show from the shadows the Jews are not the only ones who can be the hidden mastermind in plain sight from the outside i look like an errand boy just helping out but not getting too involved never there in the big moments of potential violence and such at least not yet its not quite my time to make myself so obvious.

And yes i think most people whom go with their gut over their heads will be the ones that survive this as they just know that its not right so they are not participating whether its for political spiritual or health reasons or multiples of these.

Henu the Great said:
Inflorescentia said:

I have done raw eggs quite a bit. I've had no problems whit this. I do see a problem eating raw chicken flesh, though. My grandfather used to do the same thing with eggs according to my father.

In any case, raw eggs for soothing throat is not the first thing that comes to mind. Why not just drink a bit of water and be quiet for a moment?

One can hold in the back (head back, mouth up) sage tee (or camomile) for a few minutes, it will resaturate the throat with water help against pain, sage is against throat problems. Just don´t overdo sage it can work against your sex drive. Max 30 days drinking in a row. You can´t overdo camomile. Only water can also help.

Henu the Great said:
Inflorescentia said:

Squeezing some REAL lemons, which are very sour, also helps with issues of these kind. Drinking it as is, without diluting with water and without adding any sweetener, can make the issues go away in a very short amount of time. I used to do this more than a decade ago when I still got sore throat and 'voice' issues related to cold/flu-like symptoms.

Stormblood said:
Inflorescentia said:
Try eating some raw egg yolks
This should only be done with organic eggs. The risk with other eggs are too high to warrant a trial.

True, unless you're on a raw meat/primal diet. A steady intake of raw meat and putrid meat (yum!) in your diet will naturally elevate your stomach acidity, making E-coli and other bugs completely defenseless against your juices of death and digestion.

Inflorescentia said:
Stormblood said:
Inflorescentia said:

True, unless you're on a raw meat/primal diet. A steady intake of raw meat and putrid meat (yum!) in your diet will naturally elevate your stomach acidity, making E-coli and other bugs completely defenseless against your juices of death and digestion.

I think we have warned against raw meat and rotten meat in the past.

Inflorescentia said:
Stormblood said:
Inflorescentia said:

This idea of eating rotten meat or "high meat" is absolutely retarded and deadly. I hope you are not doing this. There is an absolute difference between fermentation and rotting. Fermenting certain foods in the correct way can create beneficial bacteria, and not create harmful bacteria. Just leaving something to rot does not do this, and instead it leads to the creation of only harmful bacterias and parasites. Which are deadly, and some have no cure. One of the most likely bacterias for you to consume would be Clostridium Botulinum, and even the smallest amount of this bacteria would lead to the paralysis and death of your entire nervous system, starting by paralysing the muscles in your face. Also with the many different parasites that will be living in it, it is common for some species to lay eggs inside of your skull, and even inside your brain or spinal column.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EGHH_JDrYM

Eating raw eggs is similarly retarded. Regardless of whether or not it says "organic" on the package. I personally know a girl who a few months ago spent 2 or 3 weeks in the hospital and almost died from salmonella because she drank 4 raw eggs after her sister dared her to do it. And those eggs were as organic and fresh as you can get because her family owns their own chickens. The eggs were just laid that same morning, and the chickens all ate a healthy diet. And it still almost killed her.

It takes less than a minute to cook some eggs in a pan. There is no excuse for stupid behaviour.

Inflorescentia said:
Stormblood said:

This idea of eating rotten meat or "high meat" is absolutely retarded and deadly. I hope you are not doing this. There is an absolute difference between fermentation and rotting. Fermenting certain foods in the correct way can create beneficial bacteria, and not create harmful bacteria. Just leaving something to rot does not do this, and instead it leads to the creation of only harmful bacterias and parasites. Which are deadly, and some have no cure. One of the most likely bacterias for you to consume would be Clostridium Botulinum, and even the smallest amount of this bacteria would lead to the paralysis and death of your entire nervous system, starting by paralysing the muscles in your face. Also with the many different parasites that will be living in it, it is common for some species to lay eggs inside of your skull, and even inside your brain or spinal column.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EGHH_JDrYM

Eating raw eggs is similarly retarded. Regardless of whether or not it says "organic" on the package. I personally know a girl who a few months ago spent 2 or 3 weeks in the hospital and almost died from salmonella because she drank 4 raw eggs after her sister dared her to do it. And those eggs were as organic and fresh as you can get because her family owns their own chickens. The eggs were just laid that same morning, and the chickens all ate a healthy diet. And it still almost killed her.

It takes less than a minute to cook some eggs in a pan. There is no excuse for stupid behaviour.

That's scary. Good thing I didn't know it before eating all that rotten meat. :D

In all seriousness, "high meat" is eaten rarely, in very small portions, and only by people who're accustomed to raw meat. I suspect that people who eat a "balanced" diet are more prone to encountering problems like you describe. It never affected me.

But don't worry, I'm not a raw meat zealot. I cook because it tastes better.

Are you aware many people eat raw eggs as part of some desserts that never actually see an oven or are cooked in other ways? I don't see any of these getting salmonella, nor did I ever when eating any of those desserts. An example of this is tiramisu`. The only ingredient that is heated in it is the coffee. This shows there are ways to eat raw eggs without getting sick, just like raw milk is good too, even healthier than pasteurised milk.

Thinking about it, eggs don't even need to be organic. They just need to be good quality. Very few people making tiramisu` and the likes actually use organic eggs. You could say they are 'treated' in a way, since they need to be beaten but it's not the same as cooking them. It doesn't even generate enough heat to kill bacteria. My grandma beats them with a fork, instead of using an electric beater.

Inflorescentia said:
Stormblood said:
Inflorescentia said:

are you retarded eating raw meat and eggs is dangerous you can't fucking be serious i hope your joking

Stormblood said:

I don't know how many eggs are in a tiramisu, or what percentage of a tiramisu is eggs. But that small amount is not really comparable to drinking a glass of raw eggs. If it is only a very small amount, the immune system is probably able to take care of it well enough. It is also possible for some people to get lucky, and other people to get unlucky.

The point still remains that drinking a glass of raw eggs has a very high chance of being deadly, or at least making the person extremely sick. The girl I know, she probably could have died if she didn't go to the hospital. It is a stupid and irresponsible thing to promote when you could just spend one minute to cook the eggs and remove all risk.

Stormblood said:

I don't know how many eggs are in a tiramisu, or what percentage of a tiramisu is eggs. But that small amount is not really comparable to drinking a glass of raw eggs. If it is only a very small amount, the immune system is probably able to take care of it well enough. It is also possible for some people to get lucky, and other people to get unlucky.

The point still remains that drinking a glass of raw eggs has a very high chance of being deadly, or at least making the person extremely sick. The girl I know, she probably could have died if she didn't go to the hospital. It is a stupid and irresponsible thing to promote when you could just spend one minute to cook the eggs and remove all risk.
Oh, so now it's about the amount. Gotcha. I'll still have one or two eggs raw from time to time. Hard belly perk, you see.

As a side note. I've had worse belly problems from raw carrots from the store than raw eggs. A second side note is that, yes, there is a risk, so don't get me wrong that I don't understand it.

Stormblood said:

I'd say it's probably half an egg per person, if you eat a normal serving instead of gorging on it like some people, including my past self :roll:

I don't think Inflorescentia was suggesting to drink one full of raw eggs. I don't know what the dose is for getting sick. I would have to see studies but, obviously, it is possible to get sick from it. I think it was Paracelsus that stated something along the lines of 'the dosage makes the poison'.

So To my understanding
The Police is just going to Allow The people to be slaves and to not Have rights. Because when that happens police will be ANTI RIGHTS

Crystallized Mushroom said:
are you retarded eating raw meat and eggs is dangerous you can't fucking be serious i hope your joking

I can't tell. Would a retarded person know they're retarded? Good think you're there top fill them in. :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Recently, the events in the Netherlands and Austria, do openly explain to everyone that the whole "vaccinated 70% for herd immunity" was only a hoax.

The Jews will not be satisfied until this is 100%, all your freedoms are lost forever, and after this, they will have you taking unverified shots over an unverified amount of time in repeat. When this will stop, will be decided merely by when they will choose to make it stop.

Seeing the planets, I don't see any of this calming down before 2024, which is about the year where reactions to this, maybe due to mass deaths or removal of freedoms, will be occurring. The battle will be ongoing. One thing is for sure: You will be slaves until you choose to revolt.

The JoS does not emphasize nor we can openly claim about "Physical revolution", or "violence". That is a well known fact. We want meaningful change through spiritual and intellectual, information based transformation of society and humanity.

Yet, as things bring it, there will be violence and bloodshed all over the world if these trends continue. Netherlands and Austria are just the beginning. What can be said about Australia and anywhere else? How long until people just flip out?

This is the task of other people who are already out in the streets. However, without any spiritual backing and without global awakening caused by information and spiritual warfare, none of this is going to work.

Millions are awakening every single day to the hoaxes of these governments of the jews who are on a power trip. They literally admit that the vaccines are pointless, that all they did was lie to us for 2 years, and in fact, as data shows, I am even inclined to believe they are trying to cover up not only failure but the fact that protection from the so called "Co-Vid" is inverse.

As time goes people who have been "vaccinated" or "unvaccinated" will have one thing in common. You will all be slaves until you revolt. There will be no escape.

If you vaccinate, they will vaccinate you anywhere from every 2 to every 6 months. Any logic, testing, experiments, medical research, will be thrown out of the window.

Remember, two years ago we were all free people here. We are still free people as our Constitutions and Laws support. The only thing that has changed is that the jews and the globalist "Great Re-setters" have started an onslaught against human freedoms for their own benefit.

Those in power are in such a potent majority of jewish origin, that they enforce jewish paradigms in our life. One such paradigm is that the Goy is an animal without a soul and without free will. Jews and currently they have decided to unanimously rally all of you in a life that involves you owning nothing, living inside a pod, and being a slave indefinitely. This will involve heavy manipulation of your basic biological body.

They call this the Great Reset. Only a part of this is "economic". Only a small part of this dream consists of vaccinating you indefinitely, large portions of the population against their will. But it's a key aspect to that plan.

They have openly declared a covert and sly war against humanity. They claim this is for the benefit of humanity, while they intend to crush all that is human.

They have decided you no longer have Constitutional or other rights, nor even the right to your own body. As they rule out, they can grab you, experiment on you, and even kill you in indirect manners if you do not comply with this.

They will control your life with lies until the end of this decade where nothing of this will be able to be reversed.

Your children will curse you, and you will become the pariah of all generations that have ever existed: Your freedoms will have collapsed over a worthless bogus 0,04% chances of death incident, that was made into a humongous hoax by the jewish media.

Of course, as vaccination is ongoing, and who knows what other weapons are utilized, the death toll might even start climbing.

Pretty soon, unemployment, shortages in super markets, and alteration of the weather, will rain on humanity from all sides. All of this will be claimed that it is for our "protection".

Meanwhile, jews are going to be cursing all of you spiritually every day as they have been, hoping to win the final gamble they put up on your expense. Now, they have their Hanukkah going, and they have already started the cursing against Gentiles and wanting to enforce this dead end of freedoms into the whole West.

Your governments instead of protecting you, will seek to crush you. People, compliant or not, will be declared enemies of the country of their residence, the state, or the medical authorities. At this rate, every 2 months you might be getting vaccinated, and if you are one day late, you will be declared a biohazard for all other humans.

The imagined possession of a virus, will revoke all your rights, without you even needing to have the virus. The healthy and the sane will be treated as if they were lepers, and the sick will likewise be celebrated and hastened down the route of illness.

It won't matter if you are sick. You will be treated as if you were "sick" even when you were not. We are back again in 1500. All because of a so called "Virus".

You will be seeing boats arriving from all Nations, living inside yours, freely, unvaccinated, nobody affecting them in anyway, while you will be locked in your house indefinitely and whenever those in power see fit.

Progressively, jews, their lies and their policies will lead you to such despair and breakdown, that if this is not reversed, people will pray that they were dead.

They want you to fucking die and perish from the face of this earth, and therefore, your unemployment, insanity, low birthrates - nothing really matters to them.

They will just burn everything while they pimp your children to invaders from all over the world, while you will stay there with more and more injections up your ass, only so that you can go to the supermarket

Our ancestors would have flattened them a long time ago only for half of this. Regardless, now opposition has to be adapted, and we people here have to give our most powerful when it comes to the rising schedules for the new rituals.

Fuck what your senile grandma tells you at home that all of this is normal that we are seeing, since nothing of this is normal. Even our grandparents or even parents, know this is not normal, and where this is going, we get to see more of this everyday.

We are being thrown into the jaws of the Jewish Great Reset. Retain your silence when you speak with these NPC's, and defend yourself, but know, this is actually what we have been warning people for at least the last decade, and it's now HERE.

This Great Reset, will either reset us, the people of this earth, or it will reset the alien Jews.

All of this was decided by the jews of this world in order to destroy all of you, flatten the Western World, and instate a military dictatorship which will after this lead to a Jewish Globalized Communist State.

The levels we are going through are clearly accelerating, and those who thought there was "Enough time", are deceived. They are lying all day in TV's, Journalists in their majority are paid by jews and they are also on board with this agenda. They want to liquify Nations, destroy everything that makes humans into humans, pervert every instinct humans had, and throw everything that made the world as it is into the furnace of a great jewish sacrifice.

All of this is built on false pretexts that this was "necessary" and that this had to be done because of an array of excuses, ranging from "Climate Change" to "Coronavirus" to all sorts of other minor events that they are riding on in order to impose all of this on you.

According to what they claim, you might get injections constantly from ever 2 to every 6 months to retain your so called "Freedoms".

In the Western World our Ancestors built, you were a FREE MAN AND YOU WERE BORN FREE! Nobody can take this freedom away from you. YOU WERE BORN FREE FROM DAY ONE!

The claims of NO POLITICIAN, DO MAKE YOU SUDDENLY AN UNFREE MAN. THERE IS NO SYRINGE AND NO MEDICAL PROCEDURES THAT NEED TO BE FORCED ON YOU SO THAT YOU GET YOUR "FREEDOM".

It is not this QR code that will "MAKE" you free, and the fact these jews woke up one day to declare to you that you are no longer "FREE", is a concoction of this jewish race that wants to destroy and erode humanity.

There is nowhere they will stop with this if you keep giving your freedoms away.

All the conveniences that are given to you temporarily so that you can trade your freedom, like the bogus claims that if you vaccinate you would be "free", are all going to be gone soon. They will not treat you with mercy, and this is NEVER going away until people finally wake up from this and actively resist this.

They will take your children, and force these on them too, without remorse, without caring for ramifications. Every 2 to 6 months.

Whatever comes of these, you will be left helpless and alone to deal with any ramifications, while they will be conveniently denying anything has happened.

You will need to baseline worship them to even enter a supermarket, to travel, or to give food to your family, or to even work.

Needless to say, the above is what all of this is coming to. You won't escape this because you had your two vaccines or because you had one, or since you plan to have the third: As the situation will escalate, they will shrink you more and more. And if they don't shrink you, they will shrink society to an extent of catastrophe.

Unless people react to this in ways I cannot write here [and we boost people spiritually] the above will persist and everything will collapse within this decade.

The Western World will become so weak, that the jews will pull the plug on it and then cause some great war with China, on top of the declining Nations that they will have created out of this incessant internal rape. The final straw will be to destroy all of it by causing an external war, or leaving anything a heap of ruins.

You will be looking at the ruins and asking yourself if all of this was supposed to happen over a claimed virus, and nothing will make sense. By then, nothing will be able to be salvaged anymore.

The above is literally what they are planning and where this is going. Only WE THE PEOPLE CAN STOP THIS. I do not advocate anything illegal, nor I recommend people do anything specific, but those who understand a thing or two, know that the only way this is going back is through civil disobedience at the very least.

Regardless, at the rate things are going, even telling people that they are free people for not allowing governments to experiment on them and seize the elderly to do forced medical decisions on them, based on things that have been proven to work loosely, is going to be the new "Reality". The "law" will be "their law".

Yet, the Laws and Constitutions do still exist. Remember as I told you above: YOU WERE BORN FREE AND YOU ARE FREE.

YOUR FREEDOM DOES NOT DEPEND ON THE COMPLIANCE TO THESE JEWS. THEY CANNOT SELL YOU YOUR FREEDOM BY THREATENING YOU ALL YOUR LIFE. AND IF YOU COMPLY, YOU WILL END UP ENSLAVED!

WE DECLARE AS WE HAVE, FULL AND TOTAL SPIRITUAL WAR AGAINST THE ENEMY GLOBAL REGIME OF FEAR, WE STAND OPPOSED TO THIS IN THE NAME OF THE GODS!

WE WILL CURSE YOU UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE AIR IN OUR LUNGS, AND THE JEWISH SPIRITUAL POWER IN THIS WORLD IS GOING TO PERISH!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I will literally run away and live in the jungle before I ever let anyone take away anymore of my rights and freedoms. Something myself and many others are frustrated with, is why more woman are fighting back and protesting against this than men. This is the time when we need REAL alpha males to step up, but in my generation theyre too busy wearing nail polish, watching porn, and chasing the jews definition of the American dream to step up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't advocate violence either, im a hippy and like being zen. All i'm saying is that the people during the French Revolution had the right idea. In my opinion protests solve nothing, in fact they can use that as an excuse to bring out swat and military and declare marshall law. I think some homes need to be visited, where people give gentle warnings to certain key figures.

You know what would be cool too, I thought of this after these weirdo xians attacked me yesterday and pretended to get possessed by satan in hopes i'd join their weird church and stop being a "nasty whore and witch" as they put. Wouldn't it be cool if more people got on board with satanism and we had a large congregation, and just like the jews everyday we came together, meditated, did yoga, and did some of the most brutal spells against them? This is my dream at this point, I don't like my freedom getting taken away from me. At all.

ShadowDust said:
So To my understanding
The Police is just going to Allow The people to be slaves and to not Have rights. Because when that happens police will be ANTI RIGHTS

The police is people like anyone else who will make decisions on this. What they will choose to do is up to them. If we get down this hole, some might decide to side for the people, and others might decide to continue on whatever things they have been told. Like others they are extorted of losing their job and livelihood.

If the enemy had ultimate faith they would execute all their crazy orders, they would not have delayed matters until now. In some protests also they allow the people to protest as in many Nations they will also enforce the same things they enforce on everyone else in the police too.

fairy666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't advocate violence either, im a hippy and like being zen. All i'm saying is that the people during the French Revolution had the right idea. In my opinion protests solve nothing, in fact they can use that as an excuse to bring out swat and military and declare marshall law. I think some homes need to be visited, where people give gentle warnings to certain key figures.

The thing is if those in power continue some things then that's the natural and only outcome they can expect. There are specific things that cannot be written on any platform or it will go down.

These aren't big mistakes or whatever of the sort that people can forgive and understand it's an elaborate lizard plan to terraform the whole planet into a slave plantation.

But many of the things the enemy has opened in the world is part of their own pandora's box. So what people might do is the outcome of this.

Protesting is necessary and might be the last solution people have, if oppression and destruction becomes the norm or if people are forced to be locked in forever or can only go out with infinite doses.

Of course, the very same thing they can use as an excuse to do what they wanted to do all along ie, enslave the people further.

If people see that this doesn't change in any other way whatever happens was invited by the enemy in power on themselves and it's not the people's fault. If they plan to treat people like a plantation then that's what they will get.

If logic runs out and patience runs out, many people will go and do what they were forced to do out of this insanity. I am not sure everyone looks at a perpetual unwilling alteration of their body in a positive manner and being locked in a camp otherwise as a very positive future.

I certainly don't say this to advocate anything, but many Constitutions also give the right to people to do this if the Constitution is overthrown by a tyrranical Government and they are being perpetually violated, robbed, tortured and so on.

Inflorescentia said:

It will, but this can also lead to stomach heat, aka stomach hyperactivity. This would happen after prolonged overcompensation by the stomach in processing large workloads, therefore draining the yin resources of the stomach, leading to heat accumulation. Prior, general yin deficiency would make this more likely as well.

In TCM, heat is a general category associated with not just inflammation and hyperactivity, but also bacterial infections and stomach ulcers. So through this route, one can develop heat-related bacterial infections.

What you describe, with E. Coli or other types of pathogens, can occur in the case of a stomach becoming yang deficient through a steady intake of cooling substances, and/or prior yang deficiency. For example, ice cream or other super sweet substances or excess cold drinks or fruit, which basically douse the stomach's digestive power.

In both cases, one can eventually develop illness, but of a different type.

The question becomes then, what is the need for a primal diet? If digestive problems were the cause, then there are other, safer means of fixing this without radical modifications of the diet which may lead to other problems, depending on the type of person.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
fairy666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The thing is if those in power continue some things then that's the natural and only outcome they can expect. There are specific things that cannot be written on any platform or it will go down.

These aren't big mistakes or whatever of the sort that people can forgive and understand it's an elaborate lizard plan to terraform the whole planet into a slave plantation.

But many of the things the enemy has opened in the world is part of their own pandora's box. So what people might do is the outcome of this.

Protesting is necessary and might be the last solution people have, if oppression and destruction becomes the norm or if people are forced to be locked in forever or can only go out with infinite doses.

Of course, the very same thing they can use as an excuse to do what they wanted to do all along ie, enslave the people further.

If people see that this doesn't change in any other way whatever happens was invited by the enemy in power on themselves and it's not the people's fault. If they plan to treat people like a plantation then that's what they will get.

If logic runs out and patience runs out, many people will go and do what they were forced to do out of this insanity. I am not sure everyone looks at a perpetual unwilling alteration of their body in a positive manner and being locked in a camp otherwise as a very positive future.

I certainly don't say this to advocate anything, but many Constitutions also give the right to people to do this if the Constitution is overthrown by a tyrranical Government and they are being perpetually violated, robbed, tortured and so on.

The only barrier we have in regards to this at the moment is the large amount of willfully obedient sheeps and npcs that are complying and helping the agenda. All they have to do is broadcast on the news, interview fake doctors or doctors that are greedy and will take payouts to say anything, or get one of their celebrity puppets to endorse the vaccine and everyone lines up and gets it.

Now we have a large sum of people that genuinely believe you are a terrorist if you don't get the vaccination, and deserve to be imprisoned or put to death.

This programming has run so deep, that this "fake woke" spiritualist that calls herself holistic mami, who SWEARS she has ancient knowledge and can heal people holistically, is contradicting herself and is promoting the vaccine because some company paid her a large sum of money to promote it and get it herself. I had to deactivate all my social medias to avoid cringing regularly and the amount of stupidity and contradictions I keep seeing.

She is blocking anyone who calls her out on how stupid her logic is because holistic medicine and a MRna vaccine that changes your dna do not mix. Hol

This is how deep these peoples programming is. What i've been trying to wonder is why some people are more susceptible to the mind control than others?

I've been warning about the NWO agenda since I was a teenager and to this day people call me crazy, despite there being announcements in Australia where there are saying welcome to the New World Order. Anyone with any sense can see clear as day there is a blatant agenda to depopulate and enslave humanity further, as if it isn't bad enough.

I keep cringing at the fact people are begging to go back to how things were before? How things were before this nightmare was a nightmare itself.

Blitzkreig said:
Inflorescentia said:

It will, but this can also lead to stomach heat, aka stomach hyperactivity. This would happen after prolonged overcompensation by the stomach in processing large workloads,

The question becomes then, what is the need for a primal diet? If digestive problems were the cause, then there are other, safer means of fixing this without radical modifications of the diet which may lead to other problems, depending on the type of person.

Large workloads aren't a staple of raw meat diets. Now, besides the risks that come with modern food production and supply, raw meat will signal satiety much faster than if cooked. You couldn't eat the classic big juicy steak raw, not because it wouldn't fit inside you, but because you'll eventually perceive it as having a different, rather bland taste.

That's the mechanism that signals actual fullness, and it happens way before you would ever feel bloated. But we use salt, seasonings and even charring to stimulate our palate. This practice nullifies it.

Now, I'm not sure how eating raw meat long term would be superior to cooked meat in current circumstances. There haven't been nearly enough studies to provide a clear picture. At the very least, a raw meat diet can be used as a last resort in a hierarchy of elimination diet options. Some say the first and only elimination diet should be a strict meat (carnivore) diet. That certainly makes sense, as it's much easier to add food sequentially and monitor its effects than randomly eliminating one food at a time and hoping it works 'this time.'

As for putrid/aged/high meat: Raw meat enthusiasts use small bits sparingly as treats, or to re-populate a lackluster gut microbiome.

So, there might be the case that living on wild game and eating it raw would be able to offer sufficient sustenance and not cause an excess of heat. That's just my guess though.

fairy666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You know what would be cool too, I thought of this after these weirdo xians attacked me yesterday and pretended to get possessed by satan in hopes i'd join their weird church and stop being a "nasty whore and witch" as they put. Wouldn't it be cool if more people got on board with satanism and we had a large congregation, and just like the jews everyday we came together, meditated, did yoga, and did some of the most brutal spells against them? This is my dream at this point, I don't like my freedom getting taken away from me. At all.
Well said, we can do this, lets get out of the closet!

I noticed one interesting thing about enemy. The thing that when people repeatedly putting psychic energy in to same things, those take kind of life of its own concerning mass programming. But those things like gangstalking, like they watching you when you doing something and you start to feel at that moment like you getting a thoughtform from them that contains what they are thinking about you, and you automatically starting to identify with it, and this kind of thing in my opinion is same stuff like mass programming but on different kind of level, you can experience these things in all kinds of situations even when communicating with others. and I thought, when this happens everyday with most of people and if people keep accepting these things from others on themself repeatedly, then it may start to take life of its own and people can lost in that, lost their identity, and completely surrender to that, where they become clowns, without mind of their own, but acting on things getting from others… I don’t know if this idea is rooted in reality, but this conclusion makes me so fckng mad on the enemy…

TerKorian666 said:
I noticed one interesting thing about enemy. The thing that when people repeatedly putting psychic energy in to same things, those take kind of life of its own concerning mass programming. But those things like gangstalking, like they watching you when you doing something and you start to feel at that moment like you getting a thoughtform from them that contains what they are thinking about you, and you automatically starting to identify with it, and this kind of thing in my opinion is same stuff like mass programming but on different kind of level, you can experience these things in all kinds of situations even when communicating with others. and I thought, when this happens everyday with most of people and if people keep accepting these things from others on themself repeatedly, then it may start to take life of its own and people can lost in that, lost their identity, and completely surrender to that, where they become clowns, without mind of their own, but acting on things getting from others… I don’t know if this idea is rooted in reality, but this conclusion makes me so fckng mad on the enemy…
People who are not unplugged from jewtrix and do not want to do so are more suspectible to be hijaced than those that are unplugged. How specifically this happens is another matter. What you state here can be part of the explanation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back