Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish War Against Mankind: Vaccine Mandates And New Quarantines, Attacks & The General "Plan" [UPDATED 19 DECEMBER]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Roxana1992 said:
Brothers please, I need help, I have to leave the country for work, but they force me to do the vaccine, it hurts my head and I'm nauseous, I cry just thinking about those vaccines, I'm afraid, I don't want to have that fear, I want to be strong, like A warrior that I am, please help me with some advice, please !!

If you had to take it, then recommended supplements by doctors are vitamin C, Vitamin D and a multi vitamin. After a month you should be mostly ok. This type of thing is apparent in quite a few people who get it, like migraines. Eat well, rest well, and do a health working as soon as possible.

There is no shame in feeling worry, as the situation like this is indeed worrisome. Just do the best that you can.

It is rather strange that an employer can oblige an employee to do this at all. Is the employer liable for any side effects of the vaccination? I think not.

*corrected*

I slightly misspelled what I wrote. :'D
Does the employer take responsibility for the side effects of the vaccine on employees? I think no.

In Austria they are going to make vaccination mandatory, I wonder how far we'll they go with this deny work, public transportation?

Maybe come to your house and force you to take it or wait for you at the market with a needle :lol:

And how is this even justified if let's say you get sick because of it still no one responsible ??

They are bragging with the laws they can make, I wonder when we'll they outlaw gravity

Anyway laws & petty power play from the political parties are ephemeral, yet curses are eternal :evil:

How's gonna play for you cowards and yes men to all the jewish agenda in the next life? You think we'll ever forget your treachery? We are cursing your souls to oblivion you scum. Enjoy your last years of incessant lies :evil:

Immortal said:
In Austria they are going to make vaccination mandatory, I wonder how far we'll they go with this deny work, public transportation?

Maybe come to your house and force you to take it or wait for you at the market with a needle :lol:

And how is this even justified if let's say you get sick because of it still no one responsible ??

They are bragging with the laws they can make, I wonder when we'll they outlaw gravity

Anyway laws & petty power play from the political parties are ephemeral, yet curses are eternal :evil:

How's gonna play for you cowards and yes men to all the jewish agenda in the next life? You think we'll ever forget your treachery? We are cursing your souls to oblivion you scum. Enjoy your last years of incessant lies :evil:

They are desperate to convince people that vaccination is good. You can see how much. The problem is that so many people have taken the vaccine, some out of vanity, others out of necessity because of their income. In some countries, vaccination cards may be compulsory in grocery stores, and those who have not been vaccinated will only be able to buy food in the basic subsistence category. It is sad that this is where we are. It's no use if someone doesn't want to take the vaccination but has to, there's nothing they can do... :(

Crapstream media propaganda is coming in people!

1ynr4s5.png

Guys don't take vax especially if your natal chart indicates health problems related to heart or blood. Also if your chart has any planets that are on fixed star that may get you poisoned like Procyon and South Scale.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

O Satan...

Picking partner for children is not only about a vaccine choice it's about a general choice, if the person you will have kids with has all sorts of a bad lifestyle, that can be way worse than them merely having the vaccine.

Thank you for the response and explanation.
Yes, i was thinking of satanic offspring. I want my DNA and potential and our family to live on when i die.
Btw, what is it with the wording "covid" and the number "19" ?
Is there a deeper meaning you know of, like your article about "corona" relating to the human crown chakra.
I heard the number 19 relates to the 19th letter of the jewish alphabet and the needle somehow.

BrightSpace666 said:
Immortal said:

They are desperate to convince people that vaccination is good. You can see how much. The problem is that so many people have taken the vaccine, some out of vanity, others out of necessity because of their income. In some countries, vaccination cards may be compulsory in grocery stores, and those who have not been vaccinated will only be able to buy food in the basic subsistence category. It is sad that this is where we are. It's no use if someone doesn't want to take the vaccination but has to, there's nothing they can do... :(

What is happening in Austria is the most frightening thing I ever saw. yet IDK how much I care about people in general. One side supports this while screaming fuck Russia (because they don't like gays) while the others hate this jewish progressivism while they only dream nazis and shiet. This is why I am not going at protests anymore. The alt right is soaked in jewish juice. I am now 90% sure after this narrative falls, we will switch to Conservative, cristian, zionist nationalism... where race means shit and probably when Fauci, Gates and Soros will get "arrested" (transferred to some nice apartments outside goyim view), they will scream on international television "You will never defeat us, hail Satan and Hail Hitler" to sell the deception. The jewish agenda is to get rid of us trough conservativism. Why do you think all thos years of "Satanic Illuminati" were allowed? And in the manner that all people like... being the censored victim, but in reality not so censored. yay we are censored we must be the good guys. Whoever can do anything in real life, DO IT! To much wait for this, wait for that, do this prayer do this thing and reality is what it is...

EasternFireLion666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Immortal said:

What is happening in Austria is the most frightening thing I ever saw. yet IDK how much I care about people in general. One side supports this while screaming fuck Russia (because they don't like gays) while the others hate this jewish progressivism while they only dream nazis and shiet. This is why I am not going at protests anymore. The alt right is soaked in jewish juice. I am now 90% sure after this narrative falls, we will switch to Conservative, cristian, zionist nationalism... where race means shit and probably when Fauci, Gates and Soros will get "arrested" (transferred to some nice apartments outside goyim view), they will scream on international television "You will never defeat us, hail Satan and Hail Hitler" to sell the deception. The jewish agenda is to get rid of us trough conservativism. Why do you think all thos years of "Satanic Illuminati" were allowed? And in the manner that all people like... being the censored victim, but in reality not so censored. yay we are censored we must be the good guys. Whoever can do anything in real life, DO IT! To much wait for this, wait for that, do this prayer do this thing and reality is what it is...
Hang on. Our rituals will eventually manifest in a way that the enemy has no hold of power. Things get worse before they get better so brace yourself and keep your mind steady on the goal and never give up.

Henu the Great said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Hang on. Our rituals will eventually manifest in a way that the enemy has no hold of power. Things get worse before they get better so brace yourself and keep your mind steady on the goal and never give up.

I am often thinking about a possible boom of advertising for JoS. Doing it bit by bit helps, but given the situation I am thinking what would be the best way to make some famous youtuber or vlogger during one of his streams see a comment that contains "ancient forums". Somehow commenting about this as a joke or irony so he says it or highlights it and people search it afterwards by curiosity. I think some pay a very small sum for the streamer to read their comments IDK. In the past I tried using social media groups, making some videos and distributing a few of my own writings, but they get banned eventually or shadowed so I think the best way in this current war is to find a moment of weakness or opportunity and go for the heart like a sniper. Doing bit bit bit winnings is also important, but at one point we also need a nuclear bomb, a awll placed moment of extreme "luck". I will meditate on this subject.
It pays to even have JoS known with a lot of anti propaganda and defamation than remain in the shadow, we know how things work... people are curious. Plus it's important that if the left world order falls and jewberg tries to switch to right wing xianity, this should fail miserably and backfire.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Henu the Great said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I am often thinking about a possible boom of advertising for JoS. Doing it bit by bit helps, but given the situation I am thinking what would be the best way to make some famous youtuber or vlogger during one of his streams see a comment that contains "ancient forums". Somehow commenting about this as a joke or irony so he says it or highlights it and people search it afterwards by curiosity. I think some pay a very small sum for the streamer to read their comments IDK. In the past I tried using social media groups, making some videos and distributing a few of my own writings, but they get banned eventually or shadowed so I think the best way in this current war is to find a moment of weakness or opportunity and go for the heart like a sniper. Doing bit bit bit winnings is also important, but at one point we also need a nuclear bomb, a awll placed moment of extreme "luck". I will meditate on this subject.
It pays to even have JoS known with a lot of anti propaganda and defamation than remain in the shadow, we know how things work... people are curious. Plus it's important that if the left world order falls and jewberg tries to switch to right wing xianity, this should fail miserably and backfire.

Indeed. People accept Christianity, so to speak, because "it must be as they say". Well, they don't. They are unable to see the truth, they are unable to see through things in this area. Meanwhile they preach a religion that is full of bullshit, lies, fabrications. Even their "saviour" is a mixture of figures from other religions. While this subconscious manipulation and mind games are going on in their minds, it is difficult to find the truth. Indeed, what you write is nuanced or banned for a reason, they don't want people to find out the bullshit and lies of "Christianity".

As far as advertising, I don't know, there are a couple of YouTube channels, plus there are videos of the high priests, I don't know if that's enough. People should wake up to the fact that we are not the enemy. There is so much being spread about our religion to keep people away. So far they have succeeded in doing that because the mass of disinformation and false ideas they have about our religion have led many people to believe...

While they go to church, to confession, to "worship", this constant manipulation, this lie, is embedded in their subconscious, they feel a so-called urge towards xianism, until they know that it is a lie as it is. For example, a figure called "Jesus", creates a delusion in people that can last for a long time. I may have rambled a bit on this point, sorry :D.
Going back to what you wrote, I don't think it's stupid, but this advertisement has to be done carefully.

In Austria, vaccination is compulsory for the whole population. Those who refuse pay unrealistically high fines. If you cannot pay, you get 1 month in prison. Same "protocol" for the second vaccination.

Here in Hungary, the prime minister has declared that everyone will be vaccinated and talks about 4 vaccinations... The government has made 3 vaccinations compulsory in the health sector and in parts of the public sector. And it is only 2021... If this continues in 2022 and 2023, the entire population will probably be vaccinated every 6 months. So even those who get their first vaccination in 2022 will get 4 vaccinations... Are you sure it's not genocide? I am at a loss.

BrightSpace666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Indeed. People accept Christianity, so to speak, because "it must be as they say". Well, they don't. They are unable to see the truth, they are unable to see through things in this area. Meanwhile they preach a religion that is full of bullshit, lies, fabrications. Even their "saviour" is a mixture of figures from other religions. While this subconscious manipulation and mind games are going on in their minds, it is difficult to find the truth. Indeed, what you write is nuanced or banned for a reason, they don't want people to find out the bullshit and lies of "Christianity".

As far as advertising, I don't know, there are a couple of YouTube channels, plus there are videos of the high priests, I don't know if that's enough. People should wake up to the fact that we are not the enemy. There is so much being spread about our religion to keep people away. So far they have succeeded in doing that because the mass of disinformation and false ideas they have about our religion have led many people to believe...

While they go to church, to confession, to "worship", this constant manipulation, this lie, is embedded in their subconscious, they feel a so-called urge towards xianism, until they know that it is a lie as it is. For example, a figure called "Jesus", creates a delusion in people that can last for a long time. I may have rambled a bit on this point, sorry :D.
Going back to what you wrote, I don't think it's stupid, but this advertisement has to be done carefully.

Yep, I know what you mean. There are safety concerns and we should not appear as the enemy appears in many of their ideologies. Insisting obsessively. But it's an idea that I believe if one thinks about, solutions may present in time. I had problems bugging me for a while that I cannot talk about and one day... let's just say a miracle happened. We know better what miracles mean :) Work results and some help from our Gods. Sometimes a sudden opportunity may just pop up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Roxana1992 said:
Brothers please, I need help, I have to leave the country for work, but they force me to do the vaccine, it hurts my head and I'm nauseous, I cry just thinking about those vaccines, I'm afraid, I don't want to have that fear, I want to be strong, like A warrior that I am, please help me with some advice, please !!

If you had to take it, then recommended supplements by doctors are vitamin C, Vitamin D and a multi vitamin. After a month you should be mostly ok. This type of thing is apparent in quite a few people who get it, like migraines. Eat well, rest well, and do a health working as soon as possible.

There is no shame in feeling worry, as the situation like this is indeed worrisome. Just do the best that you can.

So ... I do the vaccine without worrying so much ?? In January I go to Germany, a work contract for three months, I live in Spain but I am of Romanian nationality, also to travel to see my family in Romania they force me to get vaccinated and if I did not accept I must pay money at the airport, money that I don't have them.
If I get vaccinated I can go to Germany to work and in Romania to see my family, but my life can be destroyed, but if I don't get vaccinated I cannot work to support my children ... so I am very worried.
So I make that damn vaccine without so many worries ??

Roxana1992 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Roxana1992 said:

So ... I do the vaccine without worrying so much ?? In January I go to Germany, a work contract for three months, I live in Spain but I am of Romanian nationality, also to travel to see my family in Romania they force me to get vaccinated and if I did not accept I must pay money at the airport, money that I don't have them.
If I get vaccinated I can go to Germany to work and in Romania to see my family, but my life can be destroyed, but if I don't get vaccinated I cannot work to support my children ... so I am very worried.
So I make that damn vaccine without so many worries ??

I cannot advise you here as I am no doctor, however, you must study everything you can from all sources. There are alternatives, especially in Romania.

There are sources that say that it's detrimental, sources that say it's all good, and sources that say the truth which is simply that we don't really know. Doctors work with what they are given and therefore they recommend supplements etc. In some cases observable effects that are bad can disappear, in others, they do not.

I don't see how the rhetoric that this will make life easier for people, is applied, if someone let's say is in the small percent where this might affect negatively on their health. Is traveling with Rapid Testing impossible? It all depends.

This is also why the JoS hasn't said take it or not take it as this is illegal, even though you see many celebrities and other crazies saying it all the time. That is illegal to do unless one is a doctor.

Personally, I will not take it, yet my threat level and necessities and how it involves others, I am ready to go and have been undergoing the outcomes of this decision with whatever this entails with it. Having contracted Co-Vid, I did not experience it as anything harder than a flu.

The above is an outcome that I have consciously decided over my personal situation, health and otherwise. That's an example of a thinking one must follow to choose or not choose.

Consult doctors and use your own judgement.

Times are difficult and decisions are hard. Everyone loses something no matter what route they go with all these difficult times going on.

Dark Lawyer said:
In Austria, vaccination is compulsory for the whole population. Those who refuse pay unrealistically high fines. If you cannot pay, you get 1 month in prison. Same "protocol" for the second vaccination.

Here in Hungary, the prime minister has declared that everyone will be vaccinated and talks about 4 vaccinations... The government has made 3 vaccinations compulsory in the health sector and in parts of the public sector. And it is only 2021... If this continues in 2022 and 2023, the entire population will probably be vaccinated every 6 months. So even those who get their first vaccination in 2022 will get 4 vaccinations... Are you sure it's not genocide? I am at a loss.

I keep reading more on this everyday. The situation is, the data is inconclusive. Paid shill scientists, fear morgering etc, is all not allowing a clear factual Truth to emerge.

The certainty is however that this is used to destroy all human freedoms or as many as possible, and implement the Great Reset. Part of this, also has to do with population reduction, enforcing "Green Development" and other claims. Death toll may rise from many sides, not only the vaccine.

The realistic situation is also starting to show that people are increasingly dying over unverified things while vaccinated, or that those who vaccinate have been contracting Co-Vid at a far higher rate. Unvaccinated people are overwhelmingly pressed with poverty and other death inducing causes, which can be indirect. These range from depression to poverty.

All in all, many governments have indeed already ordered the 4th doses and other things like this. No matter what this is, many people are going to die from many sides. The vaccine and vaccination policies are only a fuse to a bigger detonation mechanism.

In an indirect sense this might be called a large death toll historical time, and much of it is through neglect, with the vaccine being icing on the whole thing.

Protection and meditation does act on a metaphysical and even molecular level to protect you and everyone. That is a certain matter, which is why all of this is emphasized constantly.

Egon said:

The ventilators due cause deaths, namely by fucking up the lungs through pressure-related damage. The lungs aren't meant to be stuck on such a system, especially not for weeks or months. Then, as the lungs become more damaged, this further "justifies" the continued use of the ventilator.

I know of a friend whose older uncle was placed on a ventilator for a month or so, and ended up dying because his lungs were full of scar tissue by the end of it. Of course, they blamed this on the "pneumonia-like" characteristics of the disease as if they weren't practically punching his lungs with air on a daily basis.

The main reason for them even putting people on ventilators in the first place was due to low oxygen saturation, but this occurred not due to labored breathing, but from the hemoglobin being damaged. Regardless, oxygen supplementation could have been used and does now in some cases. as well as blood transfusions.

Of course, by holistic medicine standards, any of this is a complete shitshow anyway, for multiple reasons. Namely, anything that clears pathological "heat" from the body also cures infections as well. This is why fruits, for example, have antibacterial properties and vitamin C, but also grow during the summer to combat the heat from the climate as well. Pungent items like garlic and onion force the body to expel heat through the pores, and this is how their antibacterial function works.

So not only has the enemy failed to treat Covid by allopathic "western" standards (their own clown medicine), but also they have failed by holistic, actual medicine given to us by the Gods. Just as we follow the elemental theory for spiritual practices, so do holistic medicines, but they operate mainly from a material/physical framework.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Updated: 18 November 2021

Egon said:
Your life is being changed and you are being attempted to be turned permanently into sterile, digitally enslaved BORGS.
P.S Don't give your children the technology they're giving us now if you'd like to avoid the above; this is how they lean you into it. My son still plays the Sega that I once owned...and when he becomes a teen he can have a Xbox series one because by then it will be outdated and that's fine with me. They get attached to anything and wouldn't know the difference about having a chip in the brain or not in their adult life. Unplug the youth and re-wild them
836dfbc4db3c97543d8e20497b2ead45.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Updated: 18 November 2021

Egon said:
Your life is being changed and you are being attempted to be turned permanently into sterile, digitally enslaved BORGS.
P.S Don't give your children the technology they're giving us now if you'd like to avoid the above then this is how you lean them into it. My son still plays the Sega that I once owned...and when he becomes a teen he can have a Xbox series one because by then it will be outdated and that's fine with me. They get attached to anything and wouldn't know the difference about having a chip in the brain or not in their adult life. Unplug the youth and re-wild them! It's literally the best, you know vitamin D? It comes from the sun and they certainly won't get away with corrupting their psyche with those Goggle's off.
836dfbc4db3c97543d8e20497b2ead45.jpg

EasternFireLion666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Yep, I know what you mean. There are safety concerns and we should not appear as the enemy appears in many of their ideologies. Insisting obsessively. But it's an idea that I believe if one thinks about, solutions may present in time. I had problems bugging me for a while that I cannot talk about and one day... let's just say a miracle happened. We know better what miracles mean :) Work results and some help from our Gods. Sometimes a sudden opportunity may just pop up.

Let's stick together! Hang in there!

The current situation is not very bright. With the current paradigm, both in terms of closures and restrictions, with the bio-weapons crap called "CoVid", a lot of things are not looking good right now. Economic crisis, inflation, you name it. Things are certainly not going to change for a few more years, unfortunately, unless people realize the amount of disinformation about the vaccine and the virus.

Unfortunately, they say it day and night, it comes out of the tap. They are lying to people, they are saying made-up things, that as soon as 'people get vaccinated it will all be over'. It would only follow that they would do more of this nonsense, because people are vaccinated, they listen to them, and the list goes on.

They would keep doing more and more things that are harmful to humanity, saying "if you did what we said now, why not do it again?". And so on. We should find out the truth of what the whole situation is about. Economic collapse, discrimination, because the fucking vaccinated have the right to say they won't be in the same airspace as the unvaccinated.

People can tell the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated, the vaccinated have more to do than the unvaccinated. Almost vaccinated people would proudly believe anything they hear about the virus, watch on TV or get information from a neighbour. It's as if the neighbour is saying "go get vaccinated, you won't regret it". And if they do? Who knows who will have symptoms from this shit and what it will do to their body. Not to mention the mixing of the vaccine, "mix the vaccine goy to make it safe enough".

As if those who got vaccinated are proud to be so stupid and misinformed with some shitty lab created flu, only this CoVid is a cheesier version of the flu, they just added "coronavirus pandemic"...

What's going on here, all over the world, vaccine-not-vaccine, these things, if they keep going like this, I don't know what's going to happen here. They're shoving a mass of disinformation in their faces, the economy is collapsing, inflation is at unprecedented highs, and what's the biggest problem? The vaccine. Seriously, this mass ignorance is hard to believe.

Is the biggest problem really whether or not you have been vaccinated? What is the right to dismiss a worker from his job just because he is not vaccinated? It is all surreal, absurd. As long as they tolerate it, they will do it. We should not become brainwashed sheep and vaccinate, we should think about it. Only many people don't. They are busy doing their own little things while the vaccine is working in their system.

I may have rambled again, tell me not to and I'll stop :'D

"Miracle"

Well, yes. Some people in the Christian church think a clown named "Jesus" is a miracle. Well, no. We know better what a miracle is :D.

Say what I wrote here probably deserved a separate, smaller post, but whatever : "D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dark Lawyer said:

(...)

Protection and meditation does act on a metaphysical and even molecular level to protect you and everyone. That is a certain matter, which is why all of this is emphasized constantly.

Thank you for the encouragement! I am doing the meditation and it feels good.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personally, I will not take it, yet my threat level and necessities and how it involves others, I am ready to go and have been undergoing the outcomes of this decision with whatever this entails with it.

In some places of Russia, such as Tatarstan and Kamchatka, there are already mandates that you can't use transport like train or bus without vaccination QR-code. For example, in St. Petersburg you can't go to any cultural entertainment: theater, concert, museum, and you already can't marry without QR-code.
https://spb-gid.ru/news/qr-kody-peterburg/
In Satanic places, such as museum, you can't go without QR-code, while in xian temple you are welcome without it. Guess kikes don't need as many Gentiles in museums and classic concerts as they need in churches:
https://spb.mk.ru/social/2021/11/02/pochemu-khramy-peterburga-reshili-ne-vvodit-qrkody-i-drugie-ogranicheniya.html

Your words filled me with such deepest warmth that I can't fully understand the nature of this feeling. It shows me that real manhood and chivalry did not yet fully leak away from this world and still exists somewhere. A male role model that is so rare...

I think so many people come here to read and lurk just to dissolve in these answers and enjoy their nature.

Nevermind, I understood what you meant.
Hopefully we don't get to that point.

BrightSpace666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

The current situation is not very bright. With the current paradigm, both in terms of closures and restrictions, with the bio-weapons crap called "CoVid", a lot of things are not looking good right now. Economic crisis, inflation, you name it. Things are certainly not going to change for a few more years, unfortunately, unless people realize the amount of disinformation about the vaccine and the virus.

Unfortunately, they say it day and night, it comes out of the tap. They are lying to people, they are saying made-up things, that as soon as 'people get vaccinated it will all be over'. It would only follow that they would do more of this nonsense, because people are vaccinated, they listen to them, and the list goes on.

They would keep doing more and more things that are harmful to humanity, saying "if you did what we said now, why not do it again?". And so on. We should find out the truth of what the whole situation is about. Economic collapse, discrimination, because the fucking vaccinated have the right to say they won't be in the same airspace as the unvaccinated.

People can tell the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated, the vaccinated have more to do than the unvaccinated. Almost vaccinated people would proudly believe anything they hear about the virus, watch on TV or get information from a neighbour. It's as if the neighbour is saying "go get vaccinated, you won't regret it". And if they do? Who knows who will have symptoms from this shit and what it will do to their body. Not to mention the mixing of the vaccine, "mix the vaccine goy to make it safe enough".

As if those who got vaccinated are proud to be so stupid and misinformed with some shitty lab created flu, only this CoVid is a cheesier version of the flu, they just added "coronavirus pandemic"...

What's going on here, all over the world, vaccine-not-vaccine, these things, if they keep going like this, I don't know what's going to happen here. They're shoving a mass of disinformation in their faces, the economy is collapsing, inflation is at unprecedented highs, and what's the biggest problem? The vaccine. Seriously, this mass ignorance is hard to believe.

Is the biggest problem really whether or not you have been vaccinated? What is the right to dismiss a worker from his job just because he is not vaccinated? It is all surreal, absurd. As long as they tolerate it, they will do it. We should not become brainwashed sheep and vaccinate, we should think about it. Only many people don't. They are busy doing their own little things while the vaccine is working in their system.

"Miracle"

Well, yes. Some people in the Christian church think a clown named "Jesus" is a miracle. Well, no. We know better what a miracle is :D.

Say what I wrote here probably deserved a separate, smaller post, but whatever : "D

For sometime I came to believe the awakening narrative is not valid anymore. Almost all people on Earth are awake to at least a certain degree I am sure of that. It's just that they made their choice gambling on the side with the most power and influence to be on the side of the winning team, the comfort zone. Even if our side eventually wins and those people join us, it will obviously only be because the new global narrative has shifted and the joined us for the same reason they previously supported the enemy. For that moment it would seem good enough, but if we are ever threatened again by an overwhelming enemy that proves more powerful what do you think those comfort seeking prostitutes would do? I wouldn't want to have sleeper agents all around me waiting for a trigger/signal. I mean the christians are stupid to a degree with small manifestations of positive instincts, but the leftists know very well what they are doing and who they are supporting. The RTR for a while had the role to awaken some neutral people, but now the role of the RTR is to empower the ones that fight against Judaism. To create the reaction, to make them organize in the physical world. At least this is what I see happening in reality right now. I believe in the near future we will have to stop waiting and also get involved in the physical realm one way or another. The rituals are the brain and we are the muscle. One without the other means death.
The enemy is counting on humanity to constantly fight theoretically on the internet and nothing more! Please organise and at least share this opinion with others for now.

Just found out that the so called covid certificate QRcode expires after 9 months :mrgreen:

So there are people now in my country that found out that even after the booster it will expire somewhere in June so they will be unvaccinated again in the holiday months July-August :lol:

I can't believe the level of trolling the government is pulling on these people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also the so called herd immunity is simply bollocks there are countries with 80-90% vaccination that have thousands of new infections per day.

I have also heard from someone from the hospital that they are prepared at this moment to inject 8 doses so the rights you won yesterday you have to win again tomorrow otherwise you are a hobo :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet most people are going to feel cheated when they find out this code is expiring so fast because that was not the narrative they bought, but hey were you put 3 you can put 4,5,6,7,8...and who's counting anyway right

So at this point it seems a waiting game until more and more people figure this out and how many are going to be willing to inject themselves ad infinitum

But hey I heard the next dose is going to smell like roses and taste like ambrosia and the only side effect is a state of bliss :lol: :lol: :lol:

The government making sure people know beyond the shadow of a doubt they are less than nothing to them :lol:
After this stunt you have to be a complete bozo to not feel conned :mrgreen:

"They must be punished and put in their place fully, so the rest of humanity can finally move on."

When I read this line there is an illumination at the center of my being that seems to connect with a collective universal justice. A real power, incited and standing at attention. Better today than tomorrow to take action.

Thanks for the words of clarity and wisdom.

A new variant has been “discovered”, which seems to concerning. Some countries have banned entry of foreigners. If crowds are panic, they might want to get another shot to “ensure” their safety and countries can use it as an excuse to force people to get vaccinated.

It is named as omicron. I highly suspect their purpose as omicron is the 15th letter in Greek Alphabet. 15 is used a lot by the enemy.

Peace be upon all brothers and sisters in the path of truth
I had a question, what do you think about the Covid Sinopharm vaccine?
I have resisted getting vaccinated for several months, but they say I cannot enter school without a vaccination card.

جیسیکسی said:
Peace be upon all brothers and sisters in the path of truth
I had a question, what do you think about the Covid Sinopharm vaccine?
I have resisted getting vaccinated for several months, but they say I cannot enter school without a vaccination card.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&hilit=why+take+vaccine

Sea Algae said:
:oops: LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD TO CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF VACCINE AFTER CORONA
wayback-machine-logo.jpg
Webster Dictionary:

2019 Definition https://web.archive.org/web/20190331203942/https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine
Screen-Shot-2021-03-02-at-9.34.07-PM-715x420.png

2021 Definition
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine
Screen-Shot-2021-03-02-at-9.35.28-PM-696x505.png

Forever has the definition been "A preparation of killed microorganisms"....ect
Now the definition reads "A preparation that is administered..as by injection"...ect

MRNA is not a vaccine, it's gene therapy.

Additionally, the definition of the word “anti-vaxxer” was changed. The definition now reads “A person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination”.

I want to add to this, and this is just strictly scientific and not for or against anything but so that conclusions are not jumped to - the way a virus is able to replicate in your body is through your dna and rna, it binds its rna to your dna. That’s how all viral infections occur and how it always has been. We have, in our junk dna, millions and millions of remnant viral dna from our ancestors and every virus that our ancestors fought.

This isn’t something new, it’s just new terminology being introduced to the public. People who don’t understand are using it to fear monger. Which rna is being placed into the body matters and the methodology. This isn’t to say trust this vaccine or the mandate. In my opinion, this isn’t gene therapy as far as I can currently see, but I also haven’t had a lot of time to go in depth and it’s also difficult to currently find real information about it because of the media and coverups ect. I’ve also seen videos circulating that this is being used to make you a GMO to remove your human rights, which makes absolutely no sense because genetic mutations are prevalent in many people and can be altered by many things. It doesn’t legally qualify someone as a nonhuman. At least you wouldn’t think. I wouldn’t put anything past these fuckers, but genetics has been my area of study. Smoke and mirrors are big and fear is being incited intentionally.

EasternFireLion666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

"Miracle"

For sometime I came to believe the awakening narrative is not valid anymore. Almost all people on Earth are awake to at least a certain degree I am sure of that. It's just that they made their choice gambling on the side with the most power and influence to be on the side of the winning team, the comfort zone. Even if our side eventually wins and those people join us, it will obviously only be because the new global narrative has shifted and the joined us for the same reason they previously supported the enemy. For that moment it would seem good enough, but if we are ever threatened again by an overwhelming enemy that proves more powerful what do you think those comfort seeking prostitutes would do? I wouldn't want to have sleeper agents all around me waiting for a trigger/signal. I mean the christians are stupid to a degree with small manifestations of positive instincts, but the leftists know very well what they are doing and who they are supporting. The RTR for a while had the role to awaken some neutral people, but now the role of the RTR is to empower the ones that fight against Judaism. To create the reaction, to make them organize in the physical world. At least this is what I see happening in reality right now. I believe in the near future we will have to stop waiting and also get involved in the physical realm one way or another. The rituals are the brain and we are the muscle. One without the other means death.
The enemy is counting on humanity to constantly fight theoretically on the internet and nothing more! Please organise and at least share this opinion with others for now.

Indeed. Thank you for this dialogue, we had a very good conversation! :D

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this, I just thought it's worth bringing up, apparently athletes are mysteriously dropping dead in the middle of matches and events, which considering hundreds to thousands of witnesses and recordings makes it difficult to cover up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8sPIMJ7iAc

This is only the tip of the iceberg. Take special care of your AoP and spiritual health, and now would be a good time to be mindful of your lifestyle, diet and etc, especially if you are vaxxed. Stay safe everyone.

BrightSpace666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

"Miracle"

Indeed. Thank you for this dialogue, we had a very good conversation! :D

Same here :)

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Fire Kobra said:
I would like to make the following websites public.

And I am offering them to you to spread.
We have to do it as a team! I don't care about attacking the enemy!
But everyone save the website so that it will be preserved, especially domestic Satanists.
Because there is a language translator on the internet, so anyone can read what you write, I don't think it's a problem that it's in Hungarian.

Although I know that Jos has a Christian exposure website,but I think it is important to show people the truth in detail.

What do you think about this, my Satanist brothers?

So this is account number 4? Obyzouth, User666, 666darkness weren't enough already? How many accounts do you even have :|

The above is for you too!
I misspoke!
All I asked was that my website be distributed.
But then you'd immediately think that some scammer, con artist, infiltrator, or something like that is posting on the forum, right?
This is something to watch out for because not only is the enemy active on the forum, but new SS members may show up.
Really be careful, it only takes a few clicks to observe me or anyone else based on what they write.
But there are many things to consider besides that.
Be a little careful before you say any harsh things about to the other person

Thank you!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Today I heard on the radio that Germany has made a law proposal to make the vaccination mandatory. All unvacced would be put into quarantine (indefinetly), only allowed to go to the apothecary and the supermarket, following the example of Austria.
This law has yet to be approved.

But I wanted to give it a heads up anyway.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately.
Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce
and ,manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something.
They know that there is a power somewhere so organized,
so subtle, so watchful,
so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better
not speak above their breath
when they speak in condemnation of it."
Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924)
28th President of the United States
= jewish finance and religion, murderers
The NWO is when population revolt so bad, each is turn against his sister, brother, family. They then impose a tyrannical military system to get rid of dissidents, then they put chips on people as described in id2020.org, they impose the Mark, without it you cannot sell or buy. Then 'God' is going to destroy everything... thats the most plausible scenario... persecution etc. People so far think they can escape by taking the vaccine and keeping quiet, working as usual with the passes, QR codes and hope for a better future, they are the instruments of their own doom...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back