Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Beer And Drunkenness

Just A Thought

My dad always drinks a lot of beer and gets drunk. and my dad turns into a bad person when he gets drunk. How can I save my father from alcohol for the rest of his life? I want my dad to hate alcohol what can i do. I want to say that doctors can not help in any way. Even if my father went to the doctor, it didn't help in any way.

Doctors and anyone else actually can only help with stuff like this if he wants it (there are some things that can be used for a bit to get rid of craving of alcohol or treat the withdrawal or make it so if he used it he gets very sick) that is the problem. If he doesn't want to stop inside there really is nothing anyone can do.

It may be against his free will but if this is a matter of something that causes major problems (it sounds like it) for you I think you can try doing munka or ansuz into him with an affirmation to get rid of alcohol addiction.

Some people who did this and posted about it on here found they didn't want it at all or were disgusted by it after awhile of doing that I remember reading. You can try.

If he has physical symptoms of withdrawal he needs to be watched and treated as it can turn really serious or even cause death. I know this I withdrew from this several times.

People who do not want to help themselves will never get out of addiction. Especially people in an addictive pattern for so long. However, if he sees other people dying (friends, family) from liver diseases from such things from his addiction, it might help get on the right path. Or you can mention this to him if it is safe, that he will die if he continues, that you are worried for him. Do not blame yourself because there is nothing you can do. Just keep yourself safe from his rage (buy locks for your doors, get a car/liscence if you can so you can drive away) and don't make the same mistake as him.

Just A Thought said:
My dad always drinks a lot of beer and gets drunk. and my dad turns into a bad person when he gets drunk. How can I save my father from alcohol for the rest of his life? I want my dad to hate alcohol what can i do. I want to say that doctors can not help in any way. Even if my father went to the doctor, it didn't help in any way.
If he doesn't want to quit then he won't. There is nothing you can do if he doesn't want to quit.

If he does want to quit, he can see a doctor and get prescribed naltrexone to help with the physical aspect of the addiction and make it easier to quit.

Perhaps you would like to have some proposals for magical work instead?

Alas, I'm not sure of anything, if advanced members could add or subtract?

Is it possible to program the aura of someone to feel disgust? The rune Isa and the rune Ehwaz could be a help when working for 40 days or more

EHWAZ
"Can be used to bind the thoughts and actions of others to the will of the operator"

Isa
"Iss is a rune of binding and preventing action by covert means. It can stop a plan and prevent something from developing."

And Wunjo/Vin (for healing)
Thurisaz/Thaur also

With a statement like "My Father has a powerful disgust for alcohol, his aura repels this poison, now, continuously and forever" with visualization

I don't know, just a suggestion

Also, can you vibrate Munka in someone's aura?

Look at his astrological birth chart. What deep wound can drive him to this?

There is also a colour to be favoured against addictions, Lydia mentioned it but I don't remember.

Is it possible to create a poppet but to do white magic/healing work?

SShiva_fr said:
Perhaps you would like to have some proposals for magical work instead?

Alas, I'm not sure of anything, if advanced members could add or subtract?

Is it possible to program the aura of someone to feel disgust? The rune Isa and the rune Ehwaz could be a help when working for 40 days or more

EHWAZ
"Can be used to bind the thoughts and actions of others to the will of the operator"

Isa
"Iss is a rune of binding and preventing action by covert means. It can stop a plan and prevent something from developing."

And Wunjo/Vin (for healing)
Thurisaz/Thaur also

With a statement like "My Father has a powerful disgust for alcohol, his aura repels this poison, now, continuously and forever" with visualization

I don't know, just a suggestion

Also, can you vibrate Munka in someone's aura?

Look at his astrological birth chart. What deep wound can drive him to this?

There is also a colour to be favoured against addictions, Lydia mentioned it but I don't remember.

Is it possible to create a poppet but to do white magic/healing work?

This is good but ISA is more on the side of possibly dangerous and unintended effects along with what your trying to do. I suggest gebo instead for same purpose or something else especially if used with Thaur rune which on its own can be unpredictable.

slyscorpion said:
This is good but ISA is more on the side of possibly dangerous and unintended effects along with what your trying to do. I suggest gebo instead for same purpose or something else especially if used with Thaur rune which on its own can be unpredictable.

Thank you for correcting this!
I don't want to mislead anyone

And what about working on the poppet to increase alcohol repulsion?

Woden said:
From my observation a person who has an alcoholic/drug addiction is someone with umderlying psychological problems. Simply telling them to stop drinking and get clean and sober rarely works. You must convince them that there is mental issues going on, and advise them to get counselling.

If they won't listen then get them out of your life and move on, otherwise they'll just drag you down into that hole their digging for themselves.

This. Even doing a working like suggested by others, it will most likely just replace this dangerous addiction with another dangerous addiction. One needs to go deeper and identify what is the root of the problem. The drinking is merely a symptom.

This is true of everything of a psychological nature. One may be depressed for example or socially anxious. In order to heal from that, one needs to address the cause behind the manifestation. You don't get in a particular state out of nowhere. For example, a depressed person may lack love or friendship in their life, and that my cause him to have clinical depression because they rate love/friendship highly in their value system. One needs to ask themselves question after question until they reach a reason connected to the innermost value. Addressing that will solve the problem.

Woden said:
From my observation a person who has an alcoholic/drug addiction is someone with umderlying psychological problems. Simply telling them to stop drinking and get clean and sober rarely works. You must convince them that there is mental issues going on, and advise them to get counselling.

If they won't listen then get them out of your life and move on, otherwise they'll just drag you down into that hole their digging for themselves.

This is true. If a person is unable to admit this and work on it there really isn't a way out. I mean they can stop drinking maybe but they will be right back to it workings tend to wear off after awhile in many cases especially if there is stuff there that conflicts with the energy of them it dissipates and replaces it then your back to where you started that is if you get any progress with it at all to begin with. So it's not a permanent solution by any means but maybe worth a try.

If it works you have to try and convince him of this too and have him work on this aspect like get counseling or help for this.

Otherwise it's hopeless they will just go to another addiction to something possibly worse than alcohol (why I said don't use Isa rune this creates depression). They will only come out of it if they want too. Many other drugs other than alcohol are the same or actually worse or better in my experience so far as the desire to use and withdrawal but the psychology behind addiction is the same with everything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back