Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[UPDATED: NEW ASTRO FEATURES 11 SEP 2022] - 2022 Joy of Satan Calendar & Joy of Satan Astrology Website NOW LIVE!

Great site and logo!
Thank you all for your tireless efforts to help us grow! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am learning astrology, I will not fail to use this wonderful site !

Hail Satan !
Hail Azazel !
Hail proud SS !

This is wonderful, thank you for your work and efforts. May the Gods bless you.

In the calendar, on 20th april it says "Antichrist's incarnation.
Is this just a remebrance day, or something bigger?
Asking because we didnt have this in the last calendar

This is amazing.

Im interested in this subject, Lydia done one for me many years ago very grateful for that.

Does this mean we can forsee the future, or at least understand it, im going to get back in about it used to love reading JOS Astrology page.

This is amazing!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
The logo looks REALLY good and calming AND YOU HAVE THE WITCHES ESBAT IN THE CALENDAR!!! (which is, as I understand, the Witches Sabbath, right?? https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58191 )

This is very cool! I'm sure I'll find more gems as we enter 2022 and I need certain timings for workings. :lol:

Thank you so much for creating these!! And uploading it so soon as well!

Thank you to all the people who helped in doing this!

Hail Satan!! Hail Azazel!!!

Hello comrades,

I was reading the astro page and I realized that I know nothing about astrology I am iliterate on that but I can tell is very useful for magik working I downloaded the calendar for 2022 and 2021. It is a shame that there is no map for my country so O downloaded the nearest country (Panama)

I noticed that the calendar 2021 in Panamá is not available.

I liked the energy of the site. Absolutely beautiful. It will be good for me like other ss's. I took a deep breath and lol. thanks to lord Apollon and everyone who contributed.

Thanks to you and everyone who made this possible! I love how this site came up as I just started to focus on learning Satan's astrology! Hail Satan!

Excellent, thanks everyone for this awesome work, I wish everyone success in the years to come!

HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL SATAN!

This is amazing! , everything in one place .
Thank you everyone who worked on the site also on the calendar .
I see this community prospering so much , that makes me feel good.

Just tried it on pc, OH MY GOSH, this is fantastic, I LOVE IT.

Thank you!

This website exceeds my expectations.
Great, I'm very happy about that. JOS is getting better every day.

Thank you all, the JOS Calendar is the most important support tool we have.

Thank you so much for all your effort! really, really!

i will work really hard on this warfare to give back all what gods have done for us and what our others SS deserve

HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
THANKS TO OUR SS - HAIL AND GLORY TO AZAZEL!!!!

The Joy of Satan Astrology Portal:

The address: https://www.jos-astro.com will host both projects from now on.

logo.png

... I am unable to use the search function for location, using my phone on tor browser.

Thank you My SS brothers . we are advancing. Yes!!!!! , HP. Hoodedcobra666 is right. Enemy actually know that if “Azazel befalls” them, it will be over for them. Yes!!! the more people arise and empower their soul, the more our victory is coming and already our Father Satan is declared that we have won. Yes!!!!! our SS warriors are advancing and helping more. We all satanist are thanking you our SS warriors.

Yes!!!! The dead crying soul of innocent children are thanking you. The dead soul of innocent people who was tortured and murdered by enemies are thanking. All dead gentiles human people are thanking you. is it enough thanks???? Ok , we are the real reason to keep our Father Satan happy and all our gods make proud !!!!!!!!!!! the more we close to our gods, the more we are empowering, the more our victory is coming.

Hail Satan !!!!!!!!
Hail our JOS Forms .
Hail our SS !!!!!!

Thank you Cobra! And of course to the rest of you for your persistent, dedicated and dynamic work! ;)

BlackOnyx8 said:
There are no words that can describe how thankful I am for this. Everyone did such an amazing job on this project. The website works great and looks really beautiful as well. The Natal and Transit page are great even for beginners. Which is really appreciated. Thank you everyone for the earlier release of the calendar, I have many plans for next year and this way I can prepare earlier.

All the astrology things were done by Hidden Warrior with astrological instructions I set, plus what HPS Maxine has written in the Joy of Satan website section of Azazel's Astrology. He designed, did the calculations, it was an immense amount of work in his behalf.

Therefore it should all be clear.

In the future we might include fixed stars and some other calculations. We are glad this is working and any bugs that might be found [most have been reported and fixed], we will check out in the future to even out.

Any bugs or issues reported here, we will look into and correct as time permits. The website is however totally functional and can be used in full.

Everyone must also share their positive thoughts and thanks since all people working on this deserve to see the amazing community response.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia said:
Thank you for acknowledging the immense amount of work that went into this. My brain went numb from going over all the different time zones for the editing of it :lol: This calendar is the best version yet though.

And great job to the SS who did the map for the calendar downloads, this should make it much easier for people to correctly download the calendar they need.

So nice that we have our own natal chart generator too.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

Thank you and ThomaSS since on a personal level I know how much mind boggling work he had to do and how this sacrificed so much of his personal time, alongside yourself.

HAIL AZAZEL!!!

This is incredible.
Thank you everyone who contributed!
May you be blessed by our Gods!

Thank you all for your work and effort!! I waited for the 2022 SS calendar and will use it wisely, in the past it helped me many times, it's very useful. For the astro website i am already excited to try it out :)

This is truly amazing. It looks like a work of big proportions truly! Thank you so much for this.
Some years ago I tried to make something similar on a pdf, however it doesn't even compare! Amazing!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
There are no words that can describe how thankful I am for this. Everyone did such an amazing job on this project. The website works great and looks really beautiful as well. The Natal and Transit page are great even for beginners. Which is really appreciated. Thank you everyone for the earlier release of the calendar, I have many plans for next year and this way I can prepare earlier.

All the astrology things were done by Hidden Warrior with astrological instructions I set, plus what HPS Maxine has written in the Joy of Satan website section of Azazel's Astrology. He designed, did the calculations, it was an immense amount of work in his behalf.

Therefore it should all be clear.

In the future we might include fixed stars and some other calculations. We are glad this is working and any bugs that might be found [most have been reported and fixed], we will check out in the future to even out.

Any bugs or issues reported here, we will look into and correct as time permits. The website is however totally functional and can be used in full.

Everyone must also share their positive thoughts and thanks since all people working on this deserve to see the amazing community response.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

great about the fixed stars! i just had another thought. might it be a cool idea to colorcode or highlight a planet or angle that is conjunct any significant or critical degree? that way people can reference in jos about what this may mean for them along with the other info they get from the rest of ther charts in this site :)

referencing the astrology section has taught me so much. thanks again to everyone who worked on this it is amazing

This is absolutely amazing. Lately my paintings keep accidentally turning into Zeus so I’m rolling with it.

I am very glad that the website is appreciated.

My gratitude goes to Lord Azazel, who in a dream told me clearly that he needed this. Before the dream I wasn't sure to start it, but know I can see that this was needed. It can be a very good starting point to have a site that is OUR, of Joy Of Satan Community, and we can modify it as we want, free from jewish bullshits.

I thank Lord Azazel and all the Demons that have helped me to gather all the knowledge need to build the site.

I thank HP Hooded Cobra that gave me the support needed to the development of the site and all the members that contributed to the Astrology Calendar, that is a wonderful tool to plan our spiritual works.
I thank also Soaring Eagle that designed our beautiful logo. It is perfect for the site.

As HP Cobra said, we will fix the minor bugs as fast as we can.
The positions of the planets should be all correct, because I use the same computations used by "Astro dienst".
For the location part, I have put in my database all the cities with more than 15.000 residents. If you can't find your location, try to use the nearest bigger city. This should not affect the position of the planets. Anyway, I plan to expand it more by adding cities with lesser residents.
The browser supported are for sure Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, that are the most used. Unfortunately, browser compatibility is a pain in the neck in the web development world.

We will make Joy Of Satan something HUGE.
Let's fully manifest the Ten Year Plan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL SET!
HAIL ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES!

I just tried it out and I really like it!!! Thanks to everyone involved in the project for all the hard work the had to do!!!!

This is really amazing, it makes me so happy to see that our community grows bigger in all ways everyday ! A big thank you to everyone who participate in this project for all your hard work, may Satan bless you !

Hail Azazel ! Hail the Joy of Satan forever !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back