Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 22 January 2022]

Aquarius said:
Master said:
Nikois666 said:
Yeah, you are right. Though, I think an AI could surpass the nonspiritual, but biologically intelligent life on the physical. E.g. the present stage of human species, where a large number of population is unknown to spirituality or "real spirituality".

Pardon me for the late reply.

I'm sure in some time we will command the TV vocally and it will be great but it will be even better when we command the TV with our minds.

I am laughing at something that the Americans have invented, they have created an infrared device for cars to check people if they are drunk and if they are then the device will not allow the car to start. It is very unfortunate that so many people have such an inferior will and awareness.
There most likely are. The tv remote in my house has vocal commands.

Bathrooms in Japan are more technologically advanced.
53541.jpg

Master said:
Aquarius said:
Master said:
I'm sure in some time we will command the TV vocally and it will be great but it will be even better when we command the TV with our minds.

I am laughing at something that the Americans have invented, they have created an infrared device for cars to check people if they are drunk and if they are then the device will not allow the car to start. It is very unfortunate that so many people have such an inferior will and awareness.

53541.jpg
Yeah I know, that's cool, makes it so that you don't have to switch to the bidet :p
But I don't like the vocal commands on the TV, because in some tv's it's literally just listening you all the time and then giving you ads that are about what the tv heard you talking about.

Aquarius said:
Master said:
Aquarius said:

53541.jpg
Yeah I know, that's cool, makes it so that you don't have to switch to the bidet :p
But I don't like the vocal commands on the TV, because in some tv's it's literally just listening you all the time and then giving you ads that are about what the tv heard you talking about.

Indeed, excessive advertisements are annoying and there should be a possibility to disable this feature. The most problematic thing would be the invasion of privacy and therefore companies should be more ethical and fair.

Master said:
Aquarius said:
Master said:

53541.jpg

Meanwhile, arrogant countries such as Tiny Britain and the USA, which are supposed to be among the most civilised, don't even have a bidet, despite charging extortionate rent and sale prices.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Aquarius said:

53541.jpg

Meanwhile, arrogant countries such as Tiny Britain and the USA, which are supposed to be among the most civilised, don't even have a bidet, despite charging extortionate rent and sale prices.

The reason for this is that the Japanese are very creative, manga being an example. Europe and the USA are the most powerful and developed in the world, especially Europe. Not that they are not creative, look at Italian cars, German cars, English cars and so on. They simply haven't put much effort into the subject matter.

The worrying thing for Whites is racial assimilation. Have you seen the news about Belarus? The evil rabbis who rule Russia, pushed communist Belarus to send hordes of migrants to Western Europe. Poland blocked these zombies and they reacted by attacking the Polish military, while the media is brainwashing by playing the role of the victim...the zombies are hungry, cold and so on.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:
Wikipedia... the worst source of information on the Internet. Also, irrelevant in this case.

This is not at all irrelevant, but it is exactly what machines lack in order to have consciousness. The link I provided to Henu explains in depth what tacit knowledge is.

In this link the author talks about tacit knowledge in a way related to artificial intelligence and explains the whole topic very well. We should not overestimate artificial because it is inferior from natural but you are underestimating it too much.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4

Let rephrase my previous reply (it is not yet published). If artificial constructs could really achieve consciousness, do you think the enemy would bother downgrading human beings to the point of becoming Greys, which is their true objective? Do you think they would need a slave race at all? Wouldn't it just be faster to create endless 'conscious' robots and wipe out every human being directly, so they could have this planet now rather than in a few hundred more years and they wouldn't have spent the entire Age of Pisces and part of the Age of Aries grooming humanity? Would they even have bother creating the first Greys to be their slaves and the kikes?

i was wondering since they have infiltrator species that they made such as kikes gypsies and whatever they use on other planets why not just farm the infiltrator species on their own bitchtilian planets instead of attacking Gentiles Nordics and other species and races?

Looks like the inflation is here to stay. The media’s reporting of it suggests so.

First they were like: “there is no inflation, don’t panic”, then they were like: “there is inflation, but it’s not serious” and now they’re like: “why this inflation is actually good thing”.

https://twitter.com/mickmugsi123/status/1459210090494324737

Video started going around internet where Biden is laughing at dumb goyim that believe the Climate Change scam after thinking there is nobody recording him.

Also:
https://twitter.com/589Society/status/1459347170960814085

You can just hear fear and anxiety in Klaus Schwabs voice when he talks about narrative for his Great Reset. :twisted: :lol:
Everyone just talking about doom&gloom like doomsayer Jack over here... Why not talk about how demoralized and afraid the enemy is instead? Sounds like they know they've lost and are just LARPing and enjoying with whatever limited time they have. :lol:

Larissa666 said:
Looks like the inflation is here to stay. The media’s reporting of it suggests so.

First they were like: “there is no inflation, don’t panic”, then they were like: “there is inflation, but it’s not serious” and now they’re like: “why this inflation is actually good thing”.

It is and it might go upwards to something like 10 or even 30% in worst case scenario. Like everything destructive, they claim it's all fine and to not worry, yet the situation is dire.

On things like the Co-Vid, while the danger was low, they overhyped. That's jews in the media agency for you, trolling humanity all day long.

Inflation is a bigger longterm problem with possibly catastrophic outcomes for life if it goes past a point or is beyond control.

BlackJackal said:
https://twitter.com/mickmugsi123/status/1459210090494324737

Video started going around internet where Biden is laughing at dumb goyim that believe the Climate Change scam after thinking there is nobody recording him.

Also:
https://twitter.com/589Society/status/1459347170960814085

You can just hear fear and anxiety in Klaus Schwabs voice when he talks about narrative for his Great Reset. :twisted: :lol:
Everyone just talking about doom&gloom like doomsayer Jack over here... Why not talk about how demoralized and afraid the enemy is instead? Sounds like they know they've lost and are just LARPing and enjoying with whatever limited time they have. :lol:

Their punishment has only just began, give it some time. What has happened by now with their exposure and punishment is literally nothing compared to what will come. They have fucked up so tremendously they literally have been attracting the fury of the Gods. Nothing has escaped in history when this was caused.

The RTR's are to be kept up at maximum force and the Gods will do the rest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Their punishment has only just began, give it some time. What has happened by now with their exposure and punishment is literally nothing compared to what will come. They have fucked up so tremendously they literally have been attracting the fury of the Gods. Nothing has escaped in history when this was caused.

The RTR's are to be kept up at maximum force and the Gods will do the rest.

I am SO looking forward to it. That blessed day !
THE punishment for these too many crimes against humanity.

I still wonder what the worst thing those damn batrachians could have done that wasn't known ?
I guess you can't reveal it

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Stormblood said:
Master said:
This is not at all irrelevant, but it is exactly what machines lack in order to have consciousness. The link I provided to Henu explains in depth what tacit knowledge is.

In this link the author talks about tacit knowledge in a way related to artificial intelligence and explains the whole topic very well. We should not overestimate artificial because it is inferior from natural but you are underestimating it too much.

Let rephrase my previous reply (it is not yet published). If artificial constructs could really achieve consciousness, do you think the enemy would bother downgrading human beings to the point of becoming Greys, which is their true objective? Do you think they would need a slave race at all? Wouldn't it just be faster to create endless 'conscious' robots and wipe out every human being directly, so they could have this planet now rather than in a few hundred more years and they wouldn't have spent the entire Age of Pisces and part of the Age of Aries grooming humanity? Would they even have bother creating the first Greys to be their slaves and the kikes?

i was wondering since they have infiltrator species that they made such as kikes gypsies and whatever they use on other planets why not just farm the infiltrator species on their own bitchtilian planets instead of attacking Gentiles Nordics and other species and races?

To conquer and defeat others. However, their dominance is among the lowest and most evil there is.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:
Wikipedia... the worst source of information on the Internet. Also, irrelevant in this case.

More than likely, the enemy also wants to enslave biological structures in order to exploit its abilities, i.e. the spiritual.

Do you know everything that is there and can be done naturally and artificially? Do you know all the forms of consciousness that can be there? Has the Infinite ended?

With the present knowledge, discoveries and understanding of Humanity, I cannot go any further on this subject.

Master said:
Stormblood said:

To conquer and defeat others. However, their dominance is among the lowest and most evil there is.
well that make sense though i wonder if there are other species races ethnicities and tribes like the greys and reptilians out there on other worlds would they go to war with reptilians and each other and are there infinite species like the reptilians but they wouldn't be reptilians just another evil parasitic species. i call reptilians bitchtilians

Stormblood said:
Master said:

Because the species they created are spiritually defective and not as good food as natural, divine species like ours. Also, because the more their dictator empire grows, the more space they need, which means new planets to conquer. And, finally, because they just hate everything that is pure, natural and good, and couldn't stand the Gods creating us as such.

A parasite can not benefit from creating another parasite to parasite off of.

Parasite has to have a proper host to parasite off of. This would also enable to get more living space.

Thing is most are aware this is Biden, an others that are doing this.but what we need to do is shown the people it's the jews an globalist useful idiots fault, we need to meme an spread information,what's happening is similar to what communist did to the people,(oy vey what's a few goyims dieing for reptilian jew world order)global warming more like global jewing

Can't wait for the (communist globalist idiots) to get what they deserve

More RTR fule

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

Because the species they created are spiritually defective and not as good food as natural, divine species like ours. Also, because the more their dictator empire grows, the more space they need, which means new planets to conquer. And, finally, because they just hate everything that is pure, natural and good, and couldn't stand the Gods creating us as such.

well that makes sense also its cool that we have the potential to be natural divine species thats awesome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D also fuck the bitchtilian empire i hope other species destroy their empire they don't deserve to exist also my family told me that the bible torah quran doesn't hate nature cause of a verse that says god created without mistake but they missed the parts where its allows genocide and death for having a fucking relationship and orgasm

siatris666 said:
will the economy crash after war with china?

That is not there yet. For now, it will be a mix of :

1. Inflation
2. Artificial fake shortages, actual energy shortages
3. Shortages of human labor force due to bullshit Co-Vid fake shit laws and prohibitions
4. Internal disarray because of the above factors.

War with China is not for now, but might be a final card they might wanna pull up in the future in case nothing else works. But they will make sure to have set up the United States for total failure before they will even try to begin such a war.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
siatris666 said:

1. Inflation
3. Shortages of human labor force due to bullshit Co-Vid fake shit laws and prohibitions

War with China is not for now, but might be a final card they might wanna pull up in the future in case nothing else works. But they will make sure to have set up the United States for total failure before they will even try to begin such a war.

Are there any social problems associated with them? The current situation caused by the epidemic is not surprising. How much longer are they going to drag this CoVID out? How much longer can this unjustifiable closure to the epidemic, this systematic vaccination paradigm, this economic collapse, this bankruptcy, be tolerated. How much longer will this go on?

They require a lot of patience and perseverance. I didn't think it would come to this, that they would deliberately go viral to promote their agenda.

BrightSpace666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
siatris666 said:

1. Inflation

Are there any social problems associated with them? The current situation caused by the epidemic is not surprising. How much longer are they going to drag this CoVID out? How much longer can this unjustifiable closure to the epidemic, this systematic vaccination paradigm, this economic collapse, this bankruptcy, be tolerated. How much longer will this go on?

They require a lot of patience and perseverance. I didn't think it would come to this, that they would deliberately go viral to promote their agenda.

They have gambled it for now now as most people haven't been reacting. They hope this will continue until 2030 where this ends with everyone in a pod, living a dystopia kind of nightmare. They have openly explained how this is envisioned by them.

They don't hide it either that they plan to perpetuate the "Co-Vid" situation indefinitely, if they are left to their own, and no, they will not want to declare this an actual endemic illness, or even if they do, they will insist on the insanity with the booster shots. Two years later the hype is being kept alive by the jewish media and the jewish governments, despite of any logical facts.

Generally, this should not hold forever, but we are faced with at least 2 more difficult years. That, granted people might react and/or the situation becoming unbearable, all things considered.

If people do not react or take this seriously, and keep lining for more and more boosters, giving their freedoms away more and more, the enemy might pass this as the "new normal", from where reversing back to normal lifestyle might be impossible.

If people keep caving in to their demands, destruction will be the only final outcome. We need to be mentally prepared and prepare for a long battle here. I wish I could bring other news but that's the reality. Not all places will be affected equally. 2 years in into this whole mess, and no logic has been applied anywhere, in fact, insanity is ruling still.

This rule of insanity and nonsense will be really rivalled against strongly after planetary changes in mid-late 2023, where it will be difficult to maintain all this QR slave creating measures. Until then however, the situation is really tight and the enemy appears to be trying to take full advantage of this to try to reform society as much as they can.

We need to be patient and do our best to live through this, as a first. This is essentially a war against people, and it's going to be longterm, it's not a solitary situation that will just vanish instantly. There will be a series of attacks.

I am sorry to bring these types of news but it is what it is. The upcoming years will not be like the previous ones, nor as carefree or harassment free. That does not mean however that anyone who is strong, works, and does their spiritual duties, won't be fine in this decade or the next one. It just means that there will be more external pressures against humanity from all sides, pressures that people will have to adapt and react against.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1. Inflation

Generally, this should not hold forever, but we are faced with at least 2 more difficult years. That, granted people might react and/or the situation becoming unbearable, all things considered.

If people do not react or take this seriously, and keep lining for more and more boosters, giving their freedoms away more and more, the enemy might pass this as the "new normal", from where reversing back to normal lifestyle might be impossible.

If people keep caving in to their demands, destruction will be the only final outcome. We need to be mentally prepared and prepare for a long battle here. I wish I could bring other news but that's the reality. Not all places will be affected equally. 2 years in into this whole mess, and no logic has been applied anywhere, in fact, insanity is ruling still.

This rule of insanity and nonsense will be really rivalled against strongly after planetary changes in mid-late 2023, where it will be difficult to maintain all this QR slave creating measures. Until then however, the situation is really tight and the enemy appears to be trying to take full advantage of this to try to reform society as much as they can.

We need to be patient and do our best to live through this, as a first. This is essentially a war against people, and it's going to be longterm, it's not a solitary situation that will just vanish instantly. There will be a series of attacks.

I am sorry to bring these types of news but it is what it is. The upcoming years will not be like the previous ones, nor as carefree or harassment free. That does not mean however that anyone who is strong, works, and does their spiritual duties, won't be fine in this decade or the next one. It just means that there will be more external pressures against humanity from all sides, pressures that people will have to adapt and react against.

Indeed, in these few years, can we expect the 45th wave of the coronavirus and the 19th vaccine dose? Joke. Unfortunately, as far as CoVId is concerned, there is no good news. They'll keep doing this as long as they can. Their agenda continues. They will keep spreading disinformation about the virus as long as they can. As you wrote, indeed, the first two doses of vaccine are preparatory to the administration of the other doses. By then, one is used to having to repeat the vaccine. Not caring about the side effects of the vaccine, they just keep getting it because oy veyyyyyyyyyy, the only solution to the virus is the vaccine. (no)

They have created a social situation that, if this continues, we will have a difficult future in this respect. As long as there are people who hold on to the mentality to the very end that vaccination is the only solution, this will continue. With this attitude and mentality, they are a danger not only to themselves but also to their fellow human beings. Perseverance and patience is what is extremely important in these situations.

It will continue until people get bored and start protesting against this agenda. When they can no longer lie, the truth will prevail and this unpleasant situation will end. As long as this paradigm continues, nothing can be done :/. Simply lack of knowledge, lack of understanding is a very big mistake in this situation. We must see things through, we must not believe everything about CoVid and vaccines without experience and understanding.

Alright family, not a financial advisor here, but recently I read the news that inflation is hitting percents like 40%.

The average person might only notice increased prices. But everything stated in the first post might start being more intense.

Those of you who are invested etc, be on top of your investments now. Just be on guard. Wouldn't hurt to look into Bitcoin, Gold, Silver, Land or real estate etc.

Another huge real estate conglomerate in China is on danger for not receiving a bailout, so if stupid things happen, there might be a torrent of financial danger.

Do them protections and money workings and do not be lazy. Everyone must plan at least 1 for next year.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Alright family, not a financial advisor here, but recently I read the news that inflation is hitting percents like 40%.

The average person might only notice increased prices. But everything stated in the first post might start being more intense.

Those of you who are invested etc, be on top of your investments now. Just be on guard. Wouldn't hurt to look into Bitcoin, Gold, Silver, Land or real estate etc.

Another huge real estate conglomerate in China is on danger for not receiving a bailout, so if stupid things happen, there might be a torrent of financial danger.

Do them protections and money workings and do not be lazy. Everyone must plan at least 1 for next year.

Not a financial expert in my case. In fact as a FIAD(Financial Advisor) don't look at me.

But IF the internet and electricity can be maintained. A family members of mines studying some crypto-, he found stating the 'digital assets' is going to be a big next generation field for financial speculation. Particularly looking at Roblox how people are trying to make financial aspects on 'digital assets'.

Yes it's silly and stupid I agree not crypto-, crypto- in my book is A-Ok. But do keep in mind some of you Gamers out there and alt-inverstors. Think back like Second Life or other RMT MMORPGs.(RMT = Real Money Trading).

Fortunately and unfortunately we live in a World were a person prefers a digital asset rather than a physical asset. Take advantage of the current video game boom. It might not be the Golden Age of Gaming 1993-2005 but it's getting into a situation were people are using transactions in said digital landscape.

Again only keep in mind IF electricity stays if not your fucked over but then again if most of our money is digital 1s and 0s. Then that doesn't exclude digitized financial transactions of real World banking system.

Alt-investors pay attention to these things.

I would LOL, but this is serious matter:

Biden says Americans are $100 richer each month than last year - https://www.rt.com/business/542892-biden-says-americans-are-richer-2021/

Americans now have $100 more each month than they did last year despite record inflation, US President Joe Biden said this week, commenting on unemployment insurance claims.

“Americans are back at work at a record-setting pace. And families have more money in their pockets: Americans on average have about $100 more in their pockets each month than they did last year, after accounting for inflation,” Biden said in a statement released by the White House press service on Thursday.

According to the US Department of Labor, consumer prices in the US accelerated growth to 6.8% year-on-year in November from 6.2% a month earlier, and jumped 0.8% on a monthly basis. This means that annual inflation in the US has reached a high of nearly 40 years. At the end of June 1982, it amounted to 7.2%.

At the same time, US core inflation – with the exception of food and energy prices – reached 4.9%, including growth of 0.5% in November alone. On a yearly basis, food prices rose 6.1%, while energy prices jumped by 33.3%.

These numbers reflect the pressures facing nearly all economies around the globe as they emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Biden said, stressing that lowering prices and getting people back to work is the priority of his administration in the near term.

“We have struggled – like virtually every other developed economy dealing with the pandemic – with rising prices and supply chain woes … Our economic recovery has two key components: Getting America back to work, and getting prices and supply chains back to normal. Simply put, it is about jobs and prices,” he stated.

Having looked into the recent speeches by the FED and Lagarde of the EU, one looked confident and the other fake.

The whole "Covid" has been razing the economy. Stay safe and ask the Gods for guidance, especially those of you who have investments running.

Henu the Great said:
I would LOL, but this is serious matter:

Biden says Americans are $100 richer each month than last year - https://www.rt.com/business/542892-biden-says-americans-are-richer-2021/

Americans now have $100 more each month than they did last year despite record inflation, US President Joe Biden said this week, commenting on unemployment insurance claims.

The real problem of the inflation is being hidden. Some went to that level of lying that they said that this is "Good". There is major fear by those who have money, and not without explanation. The economy is at a very unstable stage and they are trying to scoff it off.

Hopefully, we will skip another 2008 this time around, but everyone needs to be careful and as always pump in the money workings. We will do rituals later on for this too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have question unralated to the post.
Why God won't kill all kikes by means of remote viewing? I read that with enough training remote killing is achivable, so they shouldn't have any problems iwth that.

Woodlandman said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why God won't kill all kikes by means of remote viewing? I read that with enough training remote killing is achivable, so they shouldn't have any problems iwth that.

"Mommy, I shit myself. Can you clean my potty?"

"Gary, get the fuck up. You are 35 years old, not 3."

Gary [humanity] needs to learn to manage their own worthless outcomes. They have spent too much time doing absolutely nothing but opening themselves to perpetual distaster. Now, they want yet another effortless bailout. Too much sleep.

The Gods never taught anyone they were going to "save" them, just help them around to help themselves, with the clear aim for humans to DEVELOP themselves. Of course for most that is a distant dream, and they are too pissed off to have to face this reality.

This is basically the case of humanity with wanting always a quick bailout. Previous generations didn't get a bailout. Now, everyone wants the utopia without doing anything at all.

Fake bailouts exist only in Xianity, so I cannot reasonably answer that question.

Individuals who try to walk out of this, the Gods have a plan and they will help them. But the whole "world" who sits there and just awaits to be turned into borg, is only worthwhile of a certain amount of effort. Nobody can do more, as life really just goes on.

Not sure if this makes sense, but I hope this at least does highlight what we need to do as awakened individuals.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Woodlandman said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"Mommy, I shit myself. Can you clean my potty?"

"Gary, get the fuck up. You are 35 years old, not 3."

Gary [humanity] needs to learn to manage their own worthless outcomes. They have spent too much time doing absolutely nothing but opening themselves to perpetual distaster. Now, they want yet another effortless bailout. Too much sleep.

The Gods never taught anyone they were going to "save" them, just help them around to help themselves, with the clear aim for humans to DEVELOP themselves. Of course for most that is a distant dream, and they are too pissed off to have to face this reality.

This is basically the case of humanity with wanting always a quick bailout. Previous generations didn't get a bailout. Now, everyone wants the utopia without doing anything at all.

Fake bailouts exist only in Xianity, so I cannot reasonably answer that question.

Individuals who try to walk out of this, the Gods have a plan and they will help them. But the whole "world" who sits there and just awaits to be turned into borg, is only worthwhile of a certain amount of effort. Nobody can do more, as life really just goes on.

Not sure if this makes sense, but I hope this at least does highlight what we need to do as awakened individuals.

Well yeah, It makes sense, that they want us to do shit ourselves.
It actually reassure me since it shows they believe that some of us humans are capable to destroy the enemy with our own strength. In fact most people let the enemy corrupt them on their own because of greed and such.
It's actually much better for things to be this way, since it's a great oppurtunity for growth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Woodlandman said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"Gary [humanity]" Thanks for clarifying this, btw. haha

This very forum is the proof that our divinities exist. It is a beacon of light in darkness.

Woodlandman said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Woodlandman said:

This kinda falls into the aspect of time travel. Inasmuch you can't travel backwards nor forwards physically you can divine stuff but time travel would have been known to our Gods and they certainly would have used it.

To this I think is silly just a wave of the hand and that is it. It's like black magic it's not meant to kill or produce negative scenarios which I'm not denying they won't. But black magic and really spiritual warfare is done for the purpose of reducing consciousness.

If it were so easy for the Gods to wave their hand and kill someone it would have already occurred. It seems even weak entities require time and effort to wear down their existence. Maybe for a being of higher power they can generate a mortality scenario but only through a determined scenario.

I think this stuff with the Gods killing people is akin to the statement "A fate worse than death". There is so much stuff that taking out even large numbers of enemies is not really feasible.

Is it within the realms of the three Ps(Possibility, Probability, and Plausibility) sure. But it seems like an effort requiring significant attention. In other words the enemy doesn't produce attacks on the Gods per say so they don't get harassed by them. But determined rabbis and jews of the past did go insane or outright died from what they did attacking the Gods.

I think it's like the military, stay frosty, pay attention and as long as your not being shot at consider it a break from combat. If there are enemies that aren't attacking the Gods maybe their actions don't reverberate to that entity or their manipulation of reality.

Inasmuch these types of discussions delves into xtian logic. Can God lift a boulder that is heavier than he can lift. Can God eat a spicy food that is too spicy for him.

Again silly logic applies with these kinds of questions. This isn't to disrespect you I too am curious but it's not in our current livelihood to know this stuff much less acknowledge people randomly being taken out or en mass taken out.

Gear88 said:
Woodlandman said:

This kinda falls into the aspect of time travel. Inasmuch you can't travel backwards nor forwards physically you can divine stuff but time travel would have been known to our Gods and they certainly would have used it.

To this I think is silly just a wave of the hand and that is it. It's like black magic it's not meant to kill or produce negative scenarios which I'm not denying they won't. But black magic and really spiritual warfare is done for the purpose of reducing consciousness.

If it were so easy for the Gods to wave their hand and kill someone it would have already occurred. It seems even weak entities require time and effort to wear down their existence. Maybe for a being of higher power they can generate a mortality scenario but only through a determined scenario.

I think this stuff with the Gods killing people is akin to the statement "A fate worse than death". There is so much stuff that taking out even large numbers of enemies is not really feasible.

Is it within the realms of the three Ps(Possibility, Probability, and Plausibility) sure. But it seems like an effort requiring significant attention. In other words the enemy doesn't produce attacks on the Gods per say so they don't get harassed by them. But determined rabbis and jews of the past did go insane or outright died from what they did attacking the Gods.

I think it's like the military, stay frosty, pay attention and as long as your not being shot at consider it a break from combat. If there are enemies that aren't attacking the Gods maybe their actions don't reverberate to that entity or their manipulation of reality.

Inasmuch these types of discussions delves into xtian logic. Can God lift a boulder that is heavier than he can lift. Can God eat a spicy food that is too spicy for him.

Again silly logic applies with these kinds of questions. This isn't to disrespect you I too am curious but it's not in our current livelihood to know this stuff much less acknowledge people randomly being taken out or en mass taken out.

Yes, I understand, thanks.

Another thing that cames to my mind is that probably reptoids are making more diff for gods too have stronger influence here, it's probablt thaat barrier that they have set up. Also it might be that they give protection to kikes, but I doubt.
or maybe something else, idk.

Exactly :) . I agree with. From what I have understood in all the news, the codiv vaccine has no effect whatsoever. Only those Jews / Christians claim that the vaccine works. they are already talking about the fourth dose. I really hope that Father Satan will help us. So we are kept clean and free from the masses. I practice Qigong and Tai chi. it seems to boost the immune system. Fortunately, I am not vaccinated, our enemies can keep it to themselves. I forgot to say that you who meditate should try Qigong regularly because you will find that your meditation gets better. I experience it myself. Ave Satan!

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Prices for lithium carbonate, a key material used to make rechargeable batteries, are up by %400, and are expected to rise further.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...urther-on-supply-shortage/article37499493.ece

It looks like the prices of electronics, like laptops, smartphones, and so on will drastically increase too in the next few years, to the point that they might become a luxury.

The economy for 2022 does not look good at all. It's to be expected of course due to the nonsense of the last 2 years and the enemy's bullshit.

What you write here, especially as we move into the "battery" situation with even cars being based on batteries, is just pointing to many issues. Everyone should be doing these money workings and copious self protection.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
Prices for lithium carbonate, a key material used to make rechargeable batteries, are up by %400, and are expected to rise further.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...urther-on-supply-shortage/article37499493.ece

It looks like the prices of electronics, like laptops, smartphones, and so on will drastically increase too in the next few years, to the point that they might become a luxury.

The economy for 2022 does not look good at all. It's to be expected of course due to the nonsense of the last 2 years and the enemy's bullshit.

What you write here, especially as we move into the "battery" situation with even cars being based on batteries, is just pointing to many issues. Everyone should be doing these money workings and copious self protection.

We have noted here that prices for many things have significantly gone up. I knew from the beginning there was a catch to those stimulus checks. They definitely were not for free.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:

Onward to the potassium battery. It is a far more abundant (cheaper) element on Earth, and is even better for batteries than lithium in some ways, such as charging faster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium-ion_battery

If the price of lithium gets high enough, companies will start accelerating research into such alternatives.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back