Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Message And All My Writings Collected & Available For Download

Don't worry. Even if you make a mistake, the grammar Nazis will keep you straight.

Thank you High Priest. My gratitude to my SS sister for compiling it all. Amazing job.

dear hooded, personally, I only read writings about you. I tell you with certainty that the hand of the Gods is felt through you. I am deeply moved and touched by your skilled guide. I can't find the words for all this .... I just feel immense gratitude, respect and desire to contribute. at this moment it is not a fully conscious thing, but an irresistible urge to loyalty. the gods, through maxine and then you .... made my life beautiful. with a great will to live that was not there before. any word that comes to my mind now is not up to par with what I have experienced since I met satan again ... it is wonderful. I tell you ..... thank you, thank you very much for what you have done and are doing .... I wish you with all the affection, your Magum Opus or whatever the goal of your soul is to shine inside and out. thank you so much. ps. sorry bad english.

HAIL SATANA

An excellent job you have done over the years! The world may not give a damn about what we collectively do for them, but in time, they will learn to appreciate us, and you will be in honorable mention.

Hail Satan!

1. Can someone tell me the meaning of the Baphomet? I am asking because most-likely google will give me wrong information.

2. I heard or read that the egyptians used to do tattoes and it was only people that had a higher rank in their culture.

3. is it a good idea to get tattooed satanic symbols?

newbie40 said:
1. Can someone tell me the meaning of the Baphomet? I am asking because most-likely google will give me wrong information.

2. I heard or read that the egyptians used to do tattoes and it was only people that had a higher rank in their culture.

I have my whole body covered in tattoos. It is best to be secretive and also understand your life. It is a personal choice and has no business with your advancement or something.

If you get a SS tattoo, you will not suddenly become an advanced person neither your "faith" better sedimented. It is only a testament of own inner persona and choice.

Thank you for your effort and this great work! And you have reason for 100% One of the most wonderful things on this road is to discover again who you really are.

Thank you its always nice to read your reply,s from back then.

Wise strict and strait to the point.

Thank you HPC

Hail father Satan
Hail Bastet and the gods of Duat.

Thank you for sharing with us, with newer members.
It is a great reading with a lot of answers to our questions about Satanism.
Appreciate the work with collecting also.

newbie40 said:

1. You will find it in the main website, and there have also been sermons about it. So, other than reading the 'Satanic Symbols' page on the main website, also search the forum and the Satan's Library website.

2. No, the most they did was body-paint. Marking your skin permanently is a modern form of self-harm.

3. Some Satanic symbols should be avoided. There has been discussion about this and it is not safe to have them, especially not sigils. If you want to mutilate the beautiful skin that the Gods, especially Father Satan, gave you, then look at something more subtle. Try Ancient Egyptian symbols, or Sanskrit, or even Druidic and Norse symbols.

Most excellent! Much appreciated.

Would it be possible to have a version of the PDFs in non-black? I print everything out (from the entire JoS book, the Black Sun 666, Exposing Christianity, etc) I luckily have an amazing printer that doesn't use much ink and I inherited an giant stack of paper.

Hail Father Satan, and Hail you for the work you do!

newbie40 said:

Just imagine how many doctors are jewish or muslim, which is an extremely high number of doctors. Some time during your life, you might end up needing a surgery. If the surgeon is jewish or muslim, and they see that you have a Satanist tatoo, what do you think the chance is that you will survive the surgery?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
newbie40 said:

Just imagine how many doctors are jewish or muslim, which is an extremely high number of doctors. Some time during your life, you might end up needing a surgery. If the surgeon is jewish or muslim, and they see that you have a Satanist tatoo, what do you think the chance is that you will survive the surgery?

Thank you man.

Thank god there is no juce in my kantry, only brain washed xtian, katholyks and protestants.

Brilliant HPHC

Amazing work, I had most of it stored on my kindle.

I need try find out how to download mayebe aquarius can give me help (got those strips and logos by the way thanks)

We will never be deleted never mind defeated.

Stormblood said:
SATchives said:
Does anyone know how to copy text from pdf file to minds feed without the lines/format getting messed up? I tried several ways to fix this, but nothing does the spacing right.

Does Ctrl+Shift+V not work properly either?

Yeah, it doesn't.

It's also strange with this our forums, and copying and pasting. On recent articles it is fine. but if I go back to artcile 1-29 of re-read-it weeklies, when I go to copy a selection of text the format get's ruined.

It works for recent threads, so what I might do is make a thread in warfare section simply to copy/paste a bunch of material which will make it easier for me to transfer from there to minds. I could copy paste what I want to post to minds once a week in bulk this way, with less work than fixing it all individually. it would save me hours.

Thank you for all your hard work throughout the years, HP Hooded Cobra.

I couldn't have gotten to where I am today without Satan, The Gods, or You.

The JoS wouldn't be the same without you, and your commitment and dedication to us all is truly a blessing.

Hail SATAN.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Got it HPHC

If i can manage to transfer this to my kindle would be majick but having now saved this has made me happy, immense work in there, through the years and some have helped me through life bro.

Nearly 10 years in JOS as a SS and you have been here since day 1.

Thank you mate.

Haha! Fucking beautiful! I am so fucking excited to read through these. HP, you may not know it, but you've helped me a lot with your knowledge, advice, and words.

Truly, after I read through Maxines sermons, these will be be my very next sermons to read. I look forward to it :D

Thank you to our beautiful SS Sister who compiled all this! I hope you receive the blessings of the Gods our Sister. You have done us all a great service by compiling all this information!

Truly beautiful

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hey The Devil's Keys PDF on Satan's library is unavailable on mobile and I need it right now please and thank you!!!! <3 Hail Satan

newbie40 said:
vvhat is tht? 'Devil's key'

Excerpts that praise Satan. They were actually originally meant to be angelic but they were made Satanic. The original language is Enochian, which is a made-up language that was created in the Dark Ages. You can find them here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EnochianKeys.html They are technically irrelevant but some people like praising the Gods in this way rather than with practical actions, so I guess it's good to have them.

Stormblood said:
newbie40 said:

Excerpts that praise Satan. They were actually originally meant to be angelic but they were made Satanic. The original language is Enochian, which is a made-up language that was created in the Dark Ages. You can find them here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EnochianKeys.html They are technically irrelevant but some people like praising the Gods in this way rather than with practical actions, so I guess it's good to have them.

Got it! Enochian keys.
I got confused bc h used diferent term

Stormblood said:
newbie40 said:

"Enochian is a very ancient language; the original language used by the Gods. Both Demons and angels understand and use Enochian."
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Enochian1.html

Serbon said:
"Enochian is a very ancient language; the original language used by the Gods. Both Demons and angels understand and use Enochian."
Yes, this is incorrect and outdated information. This language is not special, it was invented by some guy in the 1500s.

Serbon said:
Yes, this is incorrect and outdated information. This language is not special, it was invented by some guy in the 1500s.

As I know, it was revealed to that guy in 1500s and he didnt invent it

Serbon said:
Serbon said:

As I know, it was revealed to that guy in 1500s and he didnt invent it

This was clarified a few years back by the clergy. There is nothing special to it, like Ol Argedco Luciftias stated. The Gods do not speak it.

Serbon said:

Read the information shared by HPMxin at the button:

Enochian

The reason for the revision of the Keys is because Anton LaVey, who included them in the Satanic Bible, did not translate the keys in Enochian. Left as is, they are extremely blasphemous to Satan.

These Keys have been completely revised, both in English and in Enochian. They are extremely powerful. The JoS Ministry strongly advises that one should have performed the dedication ritual before reciting these, especially in Enochian. Enochian is a very ancient language; the original language used by the Gods. Both Demons and angels understand and use Enochian.

newbie40 said:

I did read it. I have read every page of the website many times.

Like I said, she was wrong when she wrote that. It was a mistake. This is basically a worthless language that was invented by some guy in the mid 1500s. He basically took some latin words and changed them.

The actual universal language used by the gods would be Sanskrit, or something similar to Sanskrit.

newbie40 said:

I did read it. I have read every page of the website many times.

Like I said, she was wrong when she wrote that. It was a mistake. This is basically a worthless language that was invented by some guy in the mid 1500s. He basically took some latin words and changed them.

The actual universal language used by the gods would be Sanskrit, or something similar to Sanskrit.

This is creating a confusion bc if what you are saying is true why would hpm will keep that on the webJoS and also she stated that she was assisted by Satan.

What is going on here?
What HPM has to say about it?

I heard Sanskrit it's another dead language but according to HPM Enochian is the language of gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back