Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Satnam666 said:
Maybe the reason some say Apollo was bi, is cause homosexuals also want to find an ideal mate, so they go to this God not knowing he probably can't help with that,thing is when it comes to most love magic they exclude homosexuals an what herbs,runes,Gods to use,etc,is best, I have heard many ask such questions, I to want such knowledge so I can pass it on to family,look I know Apollo is not bi but,which God should the homosexuals turn to?

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra

Any and all the Gods. There is no reason on why if you are homosexual you must worship a specific god. One is accepted anyway.

The Gods people decide to go after have to do with their advancement and emotions. They do not have to do with acceptance issues.

There is no cultural non-acceptance of gay, bi, lesbian or people going through phases in their sexuality or identity. The thing the Gods care about is people's quality, improving, work, spirituality etc.

This post is exactly telling you this: that you are free to be yourself and accepted for yourself. Therefore, you don't need to rip down all the Gods to prove anything about this in the first place.

This behaviour is because xianity tells you "God" is against you for being even sexual. This creates hangups. So people then try to change 'God' in order to fit into the paradigm of not being accepted.

tabby said:
Yesterday I stumbled on an old post of Lydia's and realised how little I really understand about the genders and sex.

I'm not sure if Lydia just has a way of explaining things, but I felt something deeper being pulled at and I burst into tears while reading. Linking it here for anyone else who wants to read it:

https://archive.md/mtcPR

I have not seen this post since I wrote it, I'm re-reading it now. Some mistakes, the shield part is more allegorical, as men made armor (blacksmiths and so on), I doubt that women actually made the physical shields for men. But otherwise the post still stands, I'm glad you liked it :)

Lydia said:
tabby said:
Yesterday I stumbled on an old post of Lydia's and realised how little I really understand about the genders and sex.

I'm not sure if Lydia just has a way of explaining things, but I felt something deeper being pulled at and I burst into tears while reading. Linking it here for anyone else who wants to read it:

I have not seen this post since I wrote it, I'm re-reading it now. Some mistakes, the shield part is more allegorical, as men made armor (blacksmiths and so on), I doubt that women actually made the physical shields for men. But otherwise the post still stands, I'm glad you liked it :)

Women can however make a spiritual, emotional, support shield for a man, their children, family or nation. The symbolism here is also the soul.

The concept of the shield was also in Sparta, the mother had to bless the shield, and the son would come either with his shield or on it. It is a symbolic act.

slyscorpion said:
siatris666 said:
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"

Lmao 🤣 it's an interracial interspecies transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King from another planet.

Ok had enough fun for today this kind of stuff always makes me laugh a lot when people claim it.

Lmfao remember the trans-spiecies kikes i exposed? Those were fucking insane. The stories one of them wrote was so morbid the 4 letter filth itself couldn't have done worse! Lol one of them was literally ranting about me back on august 10th on their DA page. It was pathetic. Hilariously another kike was ranting about me to someone else the very same fucking day, and i found this out later. On top of that these people have never known each other in any capacity whatsoever and have never spoken. And this was literally a day after a jewish holiday. Its insane. Its like they instinctively connected to the collective shitkena to oyvey their vermin catcher to heap curses...I can only imagine the magnitude of this shite during yom crapper when they attack Lord Apollo. Disgusting rats.

Stormblood said:
Baronessblossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)

Deepl is the best so far for translations, if it's available in your language. I tried it with German, Dutch, and a few other languages and I was mistaken for a native on multiple occasions.

unfortunately there was no language in the program so I used google anyway thanks for your help ^^

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Baronessblossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)

Sure, do e-mail if you want and I'll try to help. I am a bit behind on e-mails. I'll do my best to reply soon.

I already wrote [email protected] this was your e-mail address, right? because I wrote to this and I'm so sorry if there is a translation

slyscorpion said:
siatris666 said:
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"

Lmao 🤣 it's an interracial interspecies transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King from another planet.

Ok had enough fun for today this kind of stuff always makes me laugh a lot when people claim it.

I bet some had a look at the gender wiki, and found planets have suddenly become genders now lol

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satnam666 said:
Maybe the reason some say Apollo was bi, is cause homosexuals also want to find an ideal mate, so they go to this God not knowing he probably can't help with that,thing is when it comes to most love magic they exclude homosexuals an what herbs,runes,Gods to use,etc,is best, I have heard many ask such questions, I to want such knowledge so I can pass it on to family,look I know Apollo is not bi but,which God should the homosexuals turn to?

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra

Any and all the Gods. There is no reason on why if you are homosexual you must worship a specific god. One is accepted anyway.

The Gods people decide to go after have to do with their advancement and emotions. They do not have to do with acceptance issues.

There is no cultural non-acceptance of gay, bi, lesbian or people going through phases in their sexuality or identity. The thing the Gods care about is people's quality, improving, work, spirituality etc.

This post is exactly telling you this: that you are free to be yourself and accepted for yourself. Therefore, you don't need to rip down all the Gods to prove anything about this in the first place.

This behaviour is because xianity tells you "God" is against you for being even sexual. This creates hangups. So people then try to change 'God' in order to fit into the paradigm of not being accepted.

I know the Gods accept homosexuals,it's the magic working I was talking about,sorry I should have said it better

Can homosexuality be treated with hormones? Many doctors say it can be cured and if an individual has too much hormones, he cannot be gay. What if people with too much male hormones feel gay? Please don't get me wrong, I'm just curious and questioning myself.
( sorry if there are any translation mistakes )

Baronessblossom said:
Can homosexuality be treated with hormones? Many doctors say it can be cured and if an individual has too much hormones, he cannot be gay. What if people with too much male hormones feel gay? Please don't get me wrong, I'm just curious and questioning myself.

Homosexuality is not an illnesses, it's a part of your soul. Tempering with something like this has nefarious consequences, but you're free to do whatever you want. True doctors wouldn't say it is something 'curable'. That mindset comes exclusively from abrahamic religions, not from science. Hormonal therapy could just change what type of person you are attracted to (e.g. masculine, feminine), not what gender you're attracted to. You can change gender of attraction with deep hypnosis, and bear the negative consequences of things you shouldn't be tampering with.

We had a member who did literally soul surgery to himself, changing sign dominance and so on. He went completely insane and delusional, starting to attack members left and right, in private and in public, and ultimately doing so much damage to the SS community that he had to be banned.

Baronessblossom said:

Being gay is normal and natural for some people.

Any forms of "treatment" for homosexuality are nearly (if not) always xtian, detrimental to the highest degree and should be avoided at all costs. This has caused damage beyond all reason. I warn you, or whoever you're asking for once and only once, do not go down that road. There is no cure because it's not a problem, it is external forces that make it the problem. They should surround themselves with supportive and uplifting people instead. Be safe.

Baronessblossom said:
Homosexuality is not a disease to be treated. It is an aspect of the soul. So it can't and it shouldn't change.

Also suppressing this aspect of the soul or any type of sexuality in general can turn it ugly.

calm down don't worry I don't have any intention of being treated a few months ago I remembered what my psychologist and my biological father said and I wanted to ask you and also thank you for your answers ^^
(sorry if there are translation mistakes)

Hae.i wanted some help.i did the dedication ritual but when signing I forgot to sign with name and signed with signature.is it OK?

Repeat it again, this time write your name. Also post your question to the newbies thread. This thread is for discussion on the gods.

Stormblood said:
Baronessblossom said:

Homosexuality is not an illnesses, it's a part of your soul. Tempering with something like this has nefarious consequences, but you're free to do whatever you want. True doctors wouldn't say it is something 'curable'. That mindset comes exclusively from abrahamic religions, not from science. Hormonal therapy could just change what type of person you are attracted to (e.g. masculine, feminine), not what gender you're attracted to. You can change gender of attraction with deep hypnosis, and bear the negative consequences of things you shouldn't be tampering with.

We had a member who did literally soul surgery to himself, changing sign dominance and so on. He went completely insane and delusional, starting to attack members left and right, in private and in public, and ultimately doing so much damage to the SS community that he had to be banned.
Unfortunately anti-homosexuality is no longer limited to the abrahamic false religions. It infiltrated others ambient as well, such as right-wing Asatru groups.

I find ironical that the people of these false religions claims that homosexuality is "not natural" but forced asexuality aka celibacy for life is. They are not trustworthy considering that their book tells them that any nature that is not "god's nature" is "evil".

Lydia said:
tabby said:

Thank you for clarifying. I'd wondered about that part most, since that's the paragraph that triggered my tears. After reading I realised the same, that the men made the physical armor and weapons, etc, so I'm glad you and the HP spoke a little more on it. The symbolism is quite beautiful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lydia said:

Women can however make a spiritual, emotional, support shield for a man, their children, family or nation. The symbolism here is also the soul.

The concept of the shield was also in Sparta, the mother had to bless the shield, and the son would come either with his shield or on it. It is a symbolic act.

This reminds me a bit of how women and families would toss flowers to the soldiers as they left for war. I wonder if such old traditions still exist.

tabby said:
Lydia said:
tabby said:

Thank you for clarifying. I'd wondered about that part most, since that's the paragraph that triggered my tears. After reading I realised the same, that the men made the physical armor and weapons, etc, so I'm glad you and the HP spoke a little more on it. The symbolism is quite beautiful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lydia said:

This reminds me a bit of how women and families would toss flowers to the soldiers as they left for war. I wonder if such old traditions still exist.
Yeah if I had a man who was going off into battle, I'd be doing an AoP on him very consistently. Multiple times a day without fail :lol:

Tanrıların kabul etmediği tek şey pedofili veya hayvanlarla cinsel ilişkidir, demişsiniz .merak ettiğim için soruyorum evet karşılıklı rıza olduğu sürece sorun yok. bu durum ensest içinde mi geçerli mesela . 2 tarafta anne oğul yada kardeşler arasında üreme olmadan sadece seks rızaya bağlı sorun olmuyor herhalde .

ENKİ666 said:
Tanrıların kabul etmediği tek şey pedofili veya hayvanlarla cinsel ilişkidir, demişsiniz .merak ettiğim için soruyorum evet karşılıklı rıza olduğu sürece sorun yok. bu durum ensest içinde mi geçerli mesela . 2 tarafta anne oğul yada kardeşler arasında üreme olmadan sadece seks rızaya bağlı sorun olmuyor herhalde .

Translation by DeepL:
"You said that the only thing that the gods do not accept is paedophilia or bestiality. I am asking because I am curious. yes, as long as there is mutual consent, there is no problem. does this apply to incest, for example? If there is no reproduction between the 2 sides, mother and son or siblings, only consensual sex is not a problem."

Incest is bad. It's not healthy as it ruins the proper bonds between family, and is psychologically damaging. People should never have sex with their siblings/parents/offspring.

It doesn't matter if children are not created, it's still just wrong.

Cevabınız için teşekkür ederim .ben sadece o ikisini görünce şaşırdım ensestin yazılmamış olması şaşırtmıştı sadece. yada yazmayı unutmuş olabilir . teşekkürler....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back