Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AZAZEL - APOLLO: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION

Second Delphic Hymn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bydqNRYgbuc

Hail Phoebus Apollo!

So do we use the runes associate with Azazel to get his blessing ,power and knowledge , Sowilo, Raidho, Kenaz .

Will Father Satan’s page be updated?

I’m assuming out of the four crown princes you’re saving him for last?

Hail Satan

I know this not the comment for this thread, but I had to show concern about HP Shannon. Hope she/he good?

Dear honorable Hp Hodded Cobra, our beloved mangod, please update our all demon section , so that we can pray , summon our gods and goddesses of our Father Satan correctly, literally and perfectly forever to improve ourself and mankind , also the universe.

" The meaning of life is to better oneself and the universe. " - Father Satan.

So, we warriors cann't wait anymore in a single moment. Oh Father Satan Bless us and giveth us your divine knowledge.

Hail Father Satan .

blackhatpakistan said:
please update our all demon section , so that we can pray , summon our gods and goddesses of our Father Satan correctly, literally and perfectly forever to improve ourself and mankind , also the universe.

I most definitely will do this. Astarte will be next.

Rest reassured all the Demons, our Pagan Gods, in the Gods section [and more] will be given all their proper glory and truthful information that will lead to divine access will be made available for all.

The idea I want here is that every person can go and develop a very deep connection to their Guardian and the Gods of their interest very easily and with most proper and accurate information. Also, most of the pages of the Gods will contain extra knowledge about them, like multiple pages.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Hail Satan

Yes, because this will be the most impressive of all pages, and because Satan is not merely our God, he is the God of Gods. So as knowledge unveils from other Gods, this also leads to evermore understanding about Satan Himself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Hail Satan

Yes, because this will be the most impressive of all pages, and because Satan is not merely our God, he is the God of Gods. So as knowledge unveils from other Gods, this also leads to evermore understanding about Satan Himself.

Is it okay if I can help add information about them, such as mythologies from other cultures, names in different cultures, etc. Stuff from that nature? Because I have knowledge to share.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
blackhatpakistan said:
please update our all demon section , so that we can pray , summon our gods and goddesses of our Father Satan correctly, literally and perfectly forever to improve ourself and mankind , also the universe.

Rest reassured all the Demons, our Pagan Gods, in the Gods section [and more] will be given all their proper glory and truthful information that will lead to divine access will be made available for all.

That's great news! For a while, since you posted information about Azazel, I was intend to ask this but thought that may be too hard to do for all 72 Demons and didn't say anything. But with Brother Blackhatpakistan's request and your approve, I'm really happy about this.

Thanks for your informations, HPHC! Hail Satan and All Gods & Goddesses of Hel!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
blackhatpakistan said:

The idea I want here is that every person can go and develop a very deep connection to their Guardian and the Gods of their interest very easily and with most proper and accurate information. Also, most of the pages of the Gods will contain extra knowledge about them, like multiple pages.

Thank you sir thank you

Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
blackhatpakistan said:

That's great news! For a while, since you posted information about Azazel, I was intend to ask this but thought that may be too hard to do for all 72 Demons and didn't say anything. But with Brother Blackhatpakistan's request and your approve, I'm really happy about this.

I know itś really hard, but also it is absolutely necessary, so I will definitely be doing this as I have. My only wish is that certain affairs take less of my time [will be the case hopefully soon] and therefore I can devote full time to this matter and every other thing that needs updating.

Some of the Gods are really, really hard to make their pages. That is because information has been all but destroyed. But everything that is needed will be found.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
blackhatpakistan said:

Yes indeed! I was actually trying to find more info about my guardian last night and I couldn't find anything of worth besides hebrew shite :cry: he deserves so much better than that!

I bet it is a major project doing this for each and everyone. If only I knew the proper places to look maybe I could find something as well. I doubt the surface web has much accurate info.

A question related to Azazel: Is the "Auspice/Ave Maria" symbol stolen from his sigil? I have found someone linking it the former to the latter.

I'll post the links here:

Drawing:
http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2255

Inscribed on a plaque:
http://www.marysrosaries.com/collaboration/images/5/55/Ave_Maria_Symbol_002.jpg

Drawn variant:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/23/96/45/239645208a497fdf06fe7d29e65eaea0.png

Carved variant:
http://www.theworkofgodschildren.org/collaboration/image/1/15/Ave_Maria_Symbol_003.jpg

Siatris Ioholo said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rudra is only a title for Shiva and commonly used as add-on name for Shiva. Satan is Shiva. Rudra is the active aspect of Shiva that destroys obstacles, in a sense, the purification power of the Shiva/Satan.
That opens up the question
1)Can it be a substitute for Munka or
2)Uses to clear the Chakras. Possibly both.
I tried vibrating Rudra a week ago and it gave me a feeling similar to RAUM or SURYA, so I think it has similar effects to solar mantras. I am waiting for HPHC's opinions.

After seeing this post I decided to try it today, and it feels really powerful, the RUDRA word of power was way more powerful than the solar mantras. I only did 9 vibrations, as I didn't know what to expect, and I could definitely feel it. I used it with eletric blue energy (visualization), since it is of Satan, I thought it would be a good color to use. Used it to empower my cleaning/protection meditation. Felt really good. Will definitely experiment more with this. I didn't know the Rudra name, and I normally don't experiment with unknown words, but since HPHC confirmed it is indeed from Satan I decided to try it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know itś really hard, but also it is absolutely necessary, so I will definitely be doing this as I have. My only wish is that certain affairs take less of my time [will be the case hopefully soon] and therefore I can devote full time to this matter and every other thing that needs updating.

Some of the Gods are really, really hard to make their pages. That is because information has been all but destroyed. But everything that is needed will be found.

You're the best HPC. I only hope one day I can assist you and aspire to your level.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Jack said:
That opens up the question
1)Can it be a substitute for Munka or
2)Uses to clear the Chakras. Possibly both.
I tried vibrating Rudra a week ago and it gave me a feeling similar to RAUM or SURYA, so I think it has similar effects to solar mantras. I am waiting for HPHC's opinions.

After seeing this post I decided to try it today, and it feels really powerful, the RUDRA word of power was way more powerful than the solar mantras. I only did 9 vibrations, as I didn't know what to expect, and I could definitely feel it. I used it with eletric blue energy (visualization), since it is of Satan, I thought it would be a good color to use. Used it to empower my cleaning/protection meditation. Felt really good. Will definitely experiment more with this. I didn't know the Rudra name, and I normally don't experiment with unknown words, but since HPHC confirmed it is indeed from Satan I decided to try it.
Rudra may be another solar mantra. Seems like the rune Raido/Rauda.

luis said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Siatris Ioholo said:

Yes, it is related to Rudra and Raidho. Nothing unsafe to try and see if it works for you. It´s positive and fine to use. Because of the DR syllabe, it will be felt strongly. However, this is not like Surya or Suryae, but of a similar nature.

Nimrod33 said:
A question related to Azazel: Is the "Auspice/Ave Maria" symbol stolen from his sigil? I have found someone linking it the former to the latter.

Drawing:

Inscribed on a plaque:

Drawn variant:

Carved variant:
http://www.theworkofgodschildren.org/collaboration/image/1/15/Ave_Maria_Symbol_003.jpg
Probably. What Christian/Jewish symbol isn't stolen from pagan sigils or symbols?

This is basically only theft. It´s stolen from his sigil and symbols literally. It represents the interlocked levels, but also the letters A E and M in symbolism. The E of Azazel however was not only like this E, but also like this:

skafos.jpg

As the information about Apollonius was perverted, we have likewise a perversion here. The symbol of Pisces is also within this symbol, but with a middle line on top of it, symbolic of the human soul. The enemy stole this same with the Piscean glyph.

Nimrod33 said:

Drawing:

Inscribed on a plaque:

Drawn variant:

Carved variant:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Yes, it is related to Rudra and Raidho. Nothing unsafe to try and see if it works for you. It´s positive and fine to use. Because of the DR syllabe, it will be felt strongly. However, this is not like Surya or Suryae, but of a similar nature.
Are the rune and mantra variations going to be explained in the future in new updates? Its pretty interesting to know what may work better for certain things. You said solar mantras are good for cleaning, so I always use those.

Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Hail Satan

Is it okay if I can help add information about them, such as mythologies from other cultures, names in different cultures, etc. Stuff from that nature? Because I have knowledge to share.

Post on the forums, as posts are read and they can contribute.

Look also on this interesting link on the closeness of architectural culture. Azazel´s symbol was also in temples in the Americas. It might sound surprising, but there seems to be a friendship and exchange between the peoples on the past, alongside the known and evident teachings of the Gods.

https://www.greek-thesaurus.gr/Ancient-Greeks-America.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is basically only theft. It´s stolen from his sigil and symbols literally. It represents the interlocked levels, but also the letters A E and M in symbolism. The E of Azazel however was not only like this E, but also like this:

skafos.jpg

As the information about Apollonius was perverted, we have likewise a perversion here. The symbol of Pisces is also within this symbol, but with a middle line on top of it, symbolic of the human soul. The enemy stole this same with the Piscean glyph.

Nimrod33 said:

Drawing:

Inscribed on a plaque:

Drawn variant:

Carved variant:
Thanks for the answer, HP. It is pretty obvious at this point that the enemy has no symbol that has not be stolen from us, or even distorted, for their own personal agenda.

Fuck the jews and their false gods such as Jewhovah, the slut Mary, Rabbi Jewsus and Profit Jewhammad (piss be upon all of them).

Hail Satan and all the Gods of Hell!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Look also on this interesting link on the closeness of architectural culture. Azazel´s symbol was also in temples in the Americas. It might sound surprising, but there seems to be a friendship and exchange between the peoples on the past, alongside the known and evident teachings of the Gods.

I definitely agree. And apart from showing the Mexicans the Eagle Snake and Cactus Tree symbol, on their way to settling there and making Mexico their home, he also taught them how to use astrology to create temple structures, such as Tikal and Uxmal. Various temples in Mexico are actually a large constellation map, and it is thanks to him, and He is actually the face inbetween the Mayan Calendar, as the Mayans use a Saturnian calendar of 20 Saturnian seals, and 13 Moon signs, and developed the Galactic Signature System, and the 260 day calendar. Dagon actually created the calendar and Azazels face was in the calendar with his tongue out, resembling the Orion Nebula, and the symbolism of sticking your tongue out to the Sun as a symbol of receiving sunlight and knowledge. Various Pyramid structures are very similar to the ones in Indonesia, which could suggest where we come from overseas, and the Shwedagon Pagoda is nearby those Indonesian Pyramids.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This definitely strengthens the idea that some Native Americans including the Aztecs are of Greek descent. While most are Asiatic descent, usually from Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, Japan, Australia and Hawaii, some are from Africa and Greece, and the proof is in some statues and painting of the peoples on temple walls in their facial structures. As for the timing of the Greeks coming here, consider the fact that the Jews were already trying to corrupt Egypt and destroyed the library of Alexandria, so many to find a refuge from the destruction of knowledge, found the Americas a very lovely place to stay. Abundant trees, rivers, and various natural resources to work alchemy. However, this was cut short when the Greys and Reptilians physically arrived and most hid underground in caves called cenotes, which had pools, crystals, and even houses and vegetation, and had altars of the gods such as Astarte (known as Ixchel or Coyolxāuhqui) and Chac (Enlil) and Hurakan (Set/Ninurta). However, the Greys introduced human sacrifices and everything went downhill. Even if the Jew Spaniards like Hernan Cortez (which were my last name probably comes from) did not came over here, the damage was already done, as the culture was already polluted. But since they did, it was a double whammy.

Now that you mentioned it, look what I found. It describes exactly the symbol you sent. Clearly, this is also relating verbatim to Azazel´s sigil. We might as well say you really helped in this most important discovery, even if this was not intended directly.

Of course, it´s all entirely stolen. There is not a single line the enemy has used and was ¨originally¨ theirs. It is all 100% stolen.

As you mentioned that, I was doing research online, and hopped exactly on this:

auspice.jpg

Now, the symbol above, is the divine E or Divine Tripod of Delphi, the symbol of Apollo/Azazel. Clearly, that is also reflected on his sigil, and stolen - like the Delphic Epsilon in the previous reply, which is directly correlated to the Divine Tripod symbol.

3f60c020827717ed002de95d06e332ff.gif

Nimrod33 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

skafos.jpg

Nimrod33 said:

Drawing:

Inscribed on a plaque:

Drawn variant:

Carved variant:
Thanks for the answer, HP. It is pretty obvious at this point that the enemy has no symbol that has not be stolen from us, or even distorted, for their own personal agenda.

Fuck the jews and their false gods such as Jewhovah, the slut Mary, Rabbi Jewsus and Profit Jewhammad (piss be upon all of them).

Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

This definitely strengthens the idea that some Native Americans including the Aztecs are of Greek descent. While most are Asiatic descent, usually from Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, Japan, Australia and Hawaii, some are from Africa and Greece, and the proof is in some statues and painting of the peoples on temple walls in their facial structures. As for the timing of the Greeks coming here, consider the fact that the Jews were already trying to corrupt Egypt and destroyed the library of Alexandria, so many to find a refuge from the destruction of knowledge, found the Americas a very lovely place to stay. Abundant trees, rivers, and various natural resources to work alchemy. However, this was cut short when the Greys and Reptilians physically arrived and most hid underground in caves called cenotes, which had pools, crystals, and even houses and vegetation, and had altars of the gods such as Astarte (known as Ixchel or Coyolxāuhqui) and Chac (Enlil) and Hurakan (Set/Ninurta). However, the Greys introduced human sacrifices and everything went downhill. Even if the Jew Spaniards like Hernan Cortez (which were my last name probably comes from) did not came over here, the damage was already done, as the culture was already polluted. But since they did, it was a double whammy.

I know, the Greeks were definitely on the Americas, but probably closer to the shores of the Americas, while the majority of Native Americans were of another descent. Regardless it appears cultures did live in a peaceful manner as there is nothing recording war or anything of the sort between them. They also must have lived very far, with what is probably jungle between them or pastures too difficult to cross without knowledge of locals.

They co-existed with the local people and clearly the cultures had major exchange. Keeping a distanced approach played a part here, since there doesn´t appear to have been competition over resources [The Americas are rife with life anyway].

This is also close to the Golden Age and probably before. I am also sure the Native Americans have exchanged strongly in the occult with the Asiatic people. I can clearly see a lot of Asian undertones in Aztec art. It is clear, at least to me, they have a relationship genetically. But the Americas are very broad, and situations would need to be looked on a specific basis.

This artwork here looks stunningly of an Asiatic nature. Check this out, it illustrates exactly what you mentioned.

https://yucatantoday.com/maya-goddess-ixchel/?lang=en

But they have separated a very long time ago and therefore took different evolutionary routes. I would not disbelieve that Aztecs and some other cultures may have been of ´´Greek´´ lineage or descent. Maybe a similar situation to that of Egypt took place.

I also think the Aztecs did a good job in keeping everything written. There was a literal invasion going on and this is described very vividly. Very interesting knowledge about the underground cities.

Honestly after all the research I think legitimately what happened is that an infiltrator tribe or part jewish tribe is what destroyed the Americas, probably by infiltration of throne [as it happened in other places like with Hellenistic Kikes]. Then, plus the alien invasion which is recorded to have swayed people into incessant corruption, what happened there happened everywhere.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm happy to hear that I've helped somehow (even indirectly). I discovered the connection between Azazel's Sigil and his distorted version that was used for the Catholic Mary via a very blasphemous website, owned by an Italian Protestant, who also linked it to the Square and Compass of Freemasonry.

I will not link the website, since it is very blasphemous, but if any SS is interested in knowing who he is, he is just a conspiracy theorist who links symbols between each other, without knowing their meaning at all. He also unmasked many False Prophets and Impostor Saints from both Catholicism and New Movements, but, because of his christarded mentality, he believes that aliens are somehow "fake" just because some people promoted their existence in the wrong way. Despite knowing that the jews are evil, he fails under the same mistake of most other Protestants in believing they will somehow "repent and forget their evil doctrines". He also makes the mistake of putting the Vatican above the Jews and Freemasonry, because of the usual protestant alienation. If that's not enough, he also believes that violence and genocide are somehow wrong for a Xian, and he is willing to use the "No True Scotsman" fallacy on Catholics, Lutherans, Calvinists and any other xian group who committed violence.

As i said before, i absolutely don't recommend SS to visit his website, because you may get too much negative energy from reading all that blasphemies and i didn't find many relevant symbols, other than the one that i found above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know, the Greeks were definitely on the Americas, but probably closer to the shores of the Americas, while the majority of Native Americans were of another descent. Regardless it appears cultures did live in a peaceful manner as there is nothing recording war or anything of the sort between them. They also must have lived very far, with what is probably jungle between them or pastures too difficult to cross without knowledge of locals.

They co-existed with the local people and clearly the cultures had major exchange. Keeping a distanced approach played a part here, since there doesn´t appear to have been competition over resources [The Americas are rife with life anyway].

This is also close to the Golden Age and probably before. I am also sure the Native Americans have exchanged strongly in the occult with the Asiatic people. I can clearly see a lot of Asian undertones in Aztec art. It is clear, at least to me, they have a relationship genetically. But the Americas are very broad, and situations would need to be looked on a specific basis.

This artwork here looks stunningly of an Asiatic nature. Check this out, it illustrates exactly what you mentioned.

https://yucatantoday.com/maya-goddess-ixchel/?lang=en

But they have separated a very long time ago and therefore took different evolutionary routes. I would not disbelieve that Aztecs and some other cultures may have been of ´´Greek´´ lineage or descent. Maybe a similar situation to that of Egypt took place.

I also think the Aztecs did a good job in keeping everything written. There was a literal invasion going on and this is described very vividly. Very interesting knowledge about the underground cities.

Honestly after all the research I think legitimately what happened is that an infiltrator tribe or part jewish tribe is what destroyed the Americas, probably by infiltration of throne [as it happened in other places like with Hellenistic Kikes]. Then, plus the alien invasion which is recorded to have swayed people into incessant corruption, what happened there happened everywhere.

I also remade the counting system the Mayans use, starting from zero and using the 0-9 adding system as all numbers add up those.

https://ibb.co/zFjLcxR

I remember High Priestess Maxine pronounced Azazel's name as Ah-Zay-Zul, which is how I've always pronounced it as well. Is this incorrect or just another way to pronounce?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Remaining on the theme of Azazel's Sigil, I've also wondered if the sigil of the Loa Aizan from the Vodou religion is related to the former.
symbol3.jpg

Sorry for being late to the party.

Information that relates to this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35447&p=141357&hilit=samolxis#p141357

Also "Sarmizegetusa Regia, also Sarmisegetusa, Sarmisegethusa, Sarmisegethuza, Ζαρμιζεγεθούσα (Zarmizegethoúsa) or Ζερμιζεγεθούση (Zermizegethoúsē), was the capital and the most important military, religious and political centre of the Dacians before the wars with the Roman Empire. Erected on top of a 1200 m high mountain, the fortress, comprising six citadels, was the core of a strategic defensive system in the Orăștie Mountains (in present-day Romania)."

Several hypotheses have been advanced to explain the origin of the name Sarmizegetusa. The most important of these ascribe the following possible meanings to the city's name:

‘Citadel built of palisades on a mountain peak’ from zermi (*gher-mi ‘mountain peak, top’, cf. *gher ‘stone; high’) and zeget (*geg(H)t)[4]
‘City of the warm river’ from zarmi ‘warm’ (cognate with Sanskrit gharma ‘warm’) and zeget ‘flow’ (cognate with Sanskrit sarj- in sarjana- ‘flow’ and Bactrian harez- in harezâna ‘id.’), the city being named after the nearby river Sargetia[5]
‘Palace illuminating the world of life’ from zaryma ‘palace’ (cf. Sanskrit harmya ‘palace’), zegeth ‘world of life’ (cf. Sanskrit jagat- ‘go’, and jigat- ‘mobility; world of life’) and usa ‘illuminating, enlightening; burning’)[6]

But the name is better understood from the book "Noi nu suntem urmasii Romei (We are not the descendants of Rome" by Dr. Napoleon Savescu, in which the name SARMI-SEGET-USA is the Sanskrit saying of "I rush to flow".

From the same book, we find out that the inscription of the perfect number 666 was prevalent on the whole territory and even in prayers to the Samolxis God. A woman wrote a prayer asking to be reincarnated as follows:
Blinding, Pure, Great Lady, I am faithful, I am with 3 of 6, But I only beg, Someday to help me, To reincarnate again

the-solar-disc-in-the-sanctuary-of-sarmizegetusa-regia-capital-of-BEP3JM.jpg

-The Solar Disk of Sarmizegetusa Regia

Unfortunately, I cannot find some photos I've seen years ago, of monuments and antic structures with the inscription "E" and other Satanic symbols to further demonstrate the above. But are somewhere to be found again.

Untitled.jpg]

Sources:
"Noi nu suntem urmasii Romei (We are not the descendants of Rome" by Dr. Napoleon Savescu
Taina Kogaiononului. Muntele sacru al dacilor by Cristina Pănculescu
Stramosii Nostri Reali (Gheorghe Iscru)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmizegetusa_Regia#Etymology

Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

I also remade the counting system the Mayans use, starting from zero and using the 0-9 adding system as all numbers add up those.

Check this out. Interestingly enough, some tribes in the Americas do seem to have a Spartan lineage. The books by LLonko Kilapán [not sure how this is written] appear to have a lot of information about that. I have found a translation of this.

This site also has a lot of good information:

https://www.historydisclosure.com/chile-was-colonised-by-the-ancient-greeks/

Make sure to post a lot on the Mayans and Central American religions. That would be extremely informative. This picture that you posted did not get posted, do repost if you can.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Check this out. Interestingly enough, some tribes in the Americas do seem to have a Spartan lineage. The books by LLonko Kilapán [not sure how this is written] appear to have a lot of information about that. I have found a translation of this.

Make sure to post a lot on the Mayans and Central American religions. That would be extremely informative. This picture that you posted did not get posted, do repost if you can.

https://ibb.co/KmvPhvc the Mayan counting system, starting from 0, and after 9 being 0, before going to 10 and so on and so forth. As they knew all numbers added up to 0-9, they made their number system this way.

98 to them is 108 to us, and 108 to them is 120 to us, etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes sir. I'm currently recreating various poems, mythos, stories and tales, astrological systems, etc. From scratch. Thankfully, I have some past reincarnations who not only remembered certain knowledge that is now either hard to get or destroyed/corrupted, but also know how to recreate them from scratch. Not just about the gods, but more importantly, how those stories and tales opened their perspective. For example, comparing the porcupine, lions and trees to the Sun, eggs to the Moon, etc.

Also, I do have traced the identities of certain Demons to certain gods, such as Gomory being the Egyptian Goddess Hathor (and the Goddess Baba/Gula (where we get Babylon from), which has been already identified), etc.

I came across your answer and I couldn't help but be curious, equally I want to share with you a situation and ask for your advice.....

The situation is:
Some time ago I came across a source of information, however, when I went deeper I found the author of a book, this author is called Jacobo Grinberg is a Mexican jew who disappeared and probably killed for his research and publications on the spiritual theme, this guy investigated the greatest Mexican shaman, among many other things, what caught my attention was that in an excerpt from the book he indirectly left a kind of conspiracy, where he said that the jews wanted to mix the native Mexicans with the Spaniards, to have the mixture of east and west, on the part of the Mexicans Mongolian Indian blood, and on the part of the Spaniards Iberian-Roman blood, the guy did not blame his own directly but he did leave the pieces to put together the conspiracy, and said with certainty that the latent gene of the ancient Mexicans was Mongolian.

My questions are: is it safe to investigate his books and rescue something, or is it better to keep looking in other different sources...?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What the Mesoamericans knew about the sigils, especially looking at the Sigils of various Demons is that most of them are connected to certain parts of the body.

For example, Satan's Sigil is the Torso, Nipples Belly Button, Arms hips and sexual organs. Its also the Face, the 2 eyes, mouth, nose and cheekbones (and the hole on the cheekbones) create hidden Satanic Sigils, one smaller and one bigger. This is what they made the connecting to him being the Lord of the Bears, and Bears being one of his sacred animals in the Americas, and so are cups.

If you turn the Sigil upside down, you find the hidden Pyramids, The Crossing of the Arms, famous with Osiris doing that pose, the Jester Hat (or the Fool Tarot Card), and the Face Arms and Body, all at the same time.

Baalzebul's sigil is the Face and peripheral vision of the eyes, and if you turn the Sigil upside down, you get the Nose, the face, and the Teacup of Sagittarius, and the 3 pointed Crown.

When doing certain rituals and ceremonies (even though the sigils were slightly different), they would mark the sigils on the cups, and body paint to work with specific sigils, chakras and energies, while meditating alongside the forest and the animals, or rivers, depending on the element of the Demon, and the nature of the specific body parts certain sigils work with.

However, this became distorted with the introduction of animal and human sacrifices, and the way the enemy has deceived them into tricking them that they were entitled to their energy and the energy of nature and the animals for working with said sigils (even though it wasn't the Demons themselves). They were tricked into giving them ritualistic sacrifices. The Demons were giving them knowledge and the only thing they asked in return was to keep the knowledge and empower the generations and become a strong eternal civilization. These Jewish aliens wanted power, energy and entitlement to service with the threat of destruction. This also goes to show you just how deceptive and cunning but also stupid the enemy really is, and their stupidity is their undoing.

DTone said:
I came across your answer and I couldn't help but be curious, equally I want to share with you a situation and ask for your advice.....

The situation is:
Some time ago I came across a source of information, however, when I went deeper I found the author of a book, this author is called Jacobo Grinberg is a Mexican jew who disappeared and probably killed for his research and publications on the spiritual theme, this guy investigated the greatest Mexican shaman, among many other things, what caught my attention was that in an excerpt from the book he indirectly left a kind of conspiracy, where he said that the jews wanted to mix the native Mexicans with the Spaniards, to have the mixture of east and west, on the part of the Mexicans Mongolian Indian blood, and on the part of the Spaniards Iberian-Roman blood, the guy did not blame his own directly but he did leave the pieces to put together the conspiracy, and said with certainty that the latent gene of the ancient Mexicans was Mongolian.

My questions are: is it safe to investigate his books and rescue something, or is it better to keep looking in other different sources...?

Sounds like a dangerous author. Even the one I quoted, could be saying lies. However, a truth coming out of them is not impossible, but that should be verified and obvious from reality above all. Some jews tend to write about the conspiracies of their own, and they are on the "inside" when it comes to many of these.

I do not doubt the Jews literally had this conspiracy in his awareness. They want to mix all races into one "Goyim" race, and this involves mixing everything with anything, to create a landmass of slaves without any national identity, not even a mixed or partial. They want to completely burn the roots of all people to where they cannot be recovered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back