Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unvaxed in Itally lose salary?

SSinHeartandSoul

The pillar that supports Satans upcoming aeon
I recently heard that unvaccinated people in Italy will lose their income by 15-10-21. I could not find any articles about this, But apparently there have been many riots for this reason alone in Italy.

Are there any Italian SS that can confirm if this is true or not? If this is true wth are the jews thinking...

SSinHeartandSoul said:
I recently heard that unvaccinated people in Italy will lose their income by 15-10-21. I could not find any articles about this, But apparently there have been many riots for this reason alone in Italy.

Are there any Italian SS that can confirm if this is true or not? If this is true wth are the jews thinking...
Yes, if you are not vaccinated you can't work.

luis said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

I find it laughable that companies just roll with it.

luis said:

I can't believe that they are going that far... How the hell is this going to benefit the jwo? I know that they are desperate to push their agenda down everybody's throat, But literally taking away the jobs from people in this day of age? This smells more like suicide then anything else.

How are you taking this? Aren't you going to struggle to keep yourself fed when this happens?

luis said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

If you don't have the green pass.

@Aquarius
What do you think about this? Since you quit college because of the vax and focused only on working.

luis said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

You need to explain better because you write a partial info, please avoid spread potential fake news. What they do in 15/10 is all workers are required to show green pass to be able to work. Green pass= Vax or covid test or healed from covid within 6 months with 1 dose. These requirements are for now. They say who healed will not need to be vax with 1 dose to have green pass.

Only Medical staff are required vax to work. But I read that about some brave doctors who are exempted because you can't force a doctor to get vaccinated if he has to sign the consent, in addition to the fact that the law says "vaccines that protect others" while this vaccines are not and the certificate clearly says, that is, it's a short circuit. Other doctors are like sheep, they think vax is only solution.

Cfecit said:
luis said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

You need to explain better because you write a partial info, please avoid spread potential fake news. What they do in 15/10 is all workers are required to show green pass to be able to work. Green pass= Vax or covid test or healed from covid within 6 months with 1 dose. These requirements are for now. They say who healed will not need to be vax with 1 dose to have green pass.

Only Medical staff are required vax to work. But I read that about some brave doctors who are exempted because you can't force a doctor to get vaccinated if he has to sign the consent, in addition to the fact that the law says "vaccines that protect others" while this vaccines are not and the certificate clearly says, that is, it's a short circuit. Other doctors are like sheep, they think vax is only solution.
Please tell me who has the money to do a covid test every 48 hours...? Unfortunately is not free. They are forcing you, yes there are alternatives but its not really that easy. The only way to avoid this is to work illegaly with no contract... wich is not impossible to find here in Italy but you know there are some risks involved. I'm sorry if I did not give all the informations I was in a hurry but let's be honest its not that easy.

Schwarze Sonne said:
luis said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

Yes. I'm sorry if I wrote not all the informations. You can still not vaccinate and have the green pass if you do Covid tests every 48 hours but they are not free and nobody has the money to do a covid test every 48 hours... So this alternative is useless unless you are rich or it becomes free tomorrow.

Not related to Italy but I have just come across this.
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1447533987770023941

Keep up with the rituals everyone, many more will react accordingly to the enemy's advances with time.

I also have a friend who works in a hospital who tried to evade the vaccine for some weeks but eventually had to get vaccinated or fired.

NinRick said:
luis said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

I find it laughable that companies just roll with it.

The reptiles in government use the business to
Push it so the reptiles can say

(oy vey wes bes not doing anything goyims believeses us it's the business that bes doing it not us)

it's another scapegoat,remember the business doing this,they will also pay for stabing humanity in the back

SSinHeartandSoul said:
luis said:

I can't believe that they are going that far... How the hell is this going to benefit the jwo? I know that they are desperate to push their agenda down everybody's throat, But literally taking away the jobs from people in this day of age? This smells more like suicide then anything else.

How are you taking this? Aren't you going to struggle to keep yourself fed when this happens?
Because when all white people on earth are forced to lose their job, it is more excuse to import violent animals to replace us and cause our extinction. The excuse is that they will work all of the jobs.

luis said:
Schwarze Sonne said:
luis said:

Yes. I'm sorry if I wrote not all the informations. You can still not vaccinate and have the green pass if you do Covid tests every 48 hours but they are not free and nobody has the money to do a covid test every 48 hours... So this alternative is useless unless you are rich or it becomes free tomorrow.

I'm not rich but I'll do tests anyway.

mercury_wisdom said:
@Aquarius
What do you think about this? Since you quit college because of the vax and focused only on working.
Lucky position, the law won't influence me.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
luis said:

Where I work they litteraly said if you don't do the vaccine you cant work here... Luckily I have magic that can heal anything but unless your very rich there are not many ways to avoid this.

luis said:
Schwarze Sonne said:
luis said:

Rich....
Not counting the weekend days you have 21 work days, divided by two(48 hours) is 10.5, which is 165 euros every month to get covid tests.
If a single worker doesn't have 165 euros a month to spend then the situation is pretty bad for him.

Aquarius said:
Rich....
Not counting the weekend days you have 21 work days, divided by two(48 hours) is 10.5, which is 165 euros every month to get covid tests.
If a single worker doesn't have 165 euros a month to spend then the situation is pretty bad for him.

I have about 250/300 bucks a month to freely spend, This is quite normal where i live. If i would have to spend more than half my pay check on some tests i wouldn't even be able to feed myself. Not even to mention the insane inflation going on right now.... I live in the Netherlands one of the richest countries in the world but its quite rough for anyone with a normal salary.

Just this year alone gas prices increased by 800%, Electricity prices went up by 400%, House prices went up by 200%, Food prices etc. went up by another couple percent as well.

So if we would have to buy those tests as well, A lot of people are going to struggle to survive, And besides all of this there are some severe health risks to those shitty swabs. (Corona passport is a thing over here as well, But its only needed when you want to go to a restaurant or bar r.n.)

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Schwarze Sonne said:
Rich....
It really depends on how much they pay you. The job I do does not pay me a lot and I know a lot of people in my situation, I live with my parents so now its not so bad. I work more than 21 days, my free day is every monday. And on top of this is kinda a hassle to go and do the test every 48 hours.

I know a guy that works every day at a McDonald, he does not make a lot, more than me but its a very stressing job and I can't see him evey two days going to do a covid test.

You know the situation in Italy, now imagine how much time its going to take to do a test because there will be a lot of people. There is already some news about it. https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.lastampa.it/torino/2021/10/12/news/farmacie-in-preallarme-per-i-tamponi-rapidi-e-boom-di-prenotazioni-1.40801614/amp/

Its not impossible but they don't make it the easiest things in the world.

Schwarze Sonne said:
luis said:
Schwarze Sonne said:

I'm not rich but I'll do tests anyway.
I'm glad you can do it. I really explained myself like shit, sorry. I was thinking about some people who do not make a lot of money like me and some people I know, I can't see them throwing away 160/200+ euro every months for covid tests.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Aquarius said:
Rich....

I have about 250/300 bucks a month to freely spend, This is quite normal where i live. If i would have to spend more than half my pay check on some tests i wouldn't even be able to feed myself. Not even to mention the insane inflation going on right now.... I live in the Netherlands one of the richest countries in the world but its quite rough for anyone with a normal salary.

Just this year alone gas prices increased by 800%, Electricity prices went up by 400%, House prices went up by 200%, Food prices etc. went up by another couple percent as well.

So if we would have to buy those tests as well, A lot of people are going to struggle to survive, And besides all of this there are some severe health risks to those shitty swabs. (Corona passport is a thing over here as well, But its only needed when you want to go to a restaurant or bar r.n.)

Seemingly also in a spa or swimming pool? At least if they have a restaurant.

Insanity of the parliament also. We voted one way and we get some minority parties that rule the thing because they're all playing 'vriendjespolitiek'.
I wonder how much more we must take before we get civil war.

Also 'de-escalating' policies, which say they talk to the owner about a protest about moving it or doing it on certain times and such. So that the majority of the public and other businesses aren't subjected to the inconvenience.
In other words, its just swept under the rug.

And somehow we're all okay with it?

"Richest country" where? They've public said that we're to be the cash machine of europe.

With the price of a house nowadays Im really thinking about other ways of living or even leaving the country.
That or being forced to live with a couple of other people.

Not to mention the slave labor that everyone has to do nowadays. Retirement? you have to be age 67 and counting. Your pension which you've labored so hard for to earn? Sorry we only have this amount left. We paid all of it to ... and also to cover for all the loans which we've said 'oh no you don't have to pay them anymore because youre bankrupt' to southern europe (which caused a couple of banks to collapse, to be then bought up by some politicians, thousands lost their jobs. This was in 2012). Interest? Where? Here we'll only give you 0.01% . Oh you have this much money? Then you pay us.

Its not fun living here.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Schwarze Sonne said:
Rich....
Realisitically, that is around 10% give or take a few percent of monthly income for most people.

In other words, huge load of money for tests.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:
Rich....
Realisitically, that is around 10% give or take a few percent of monthly income for most people.

In other words, huge load of money for tests.
That's for sure, I'm not saying it's acceptable, but it's better than a vaccine and that's for sure.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
luis said:

Because when all white people on earth are forced to lose their job, it is more excuse to import violent animals to replace us and cause our extinction. The excuse is that they will work all of the jobs.

Bold of you to assume the social parasites being imported are either competent or willing to do any jobs. These people come with the clear intent to leech off welfare programs and nothing else.

You will notice such people tend to move around europe a lot looking for which country will give them better and more welfare money. And even if they weren't nobody employs them. Nobody wants these disgusting creatures pissing and shitting on the floor inside their businesses.

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
@Aquarius
Lucky position, the law won't influence me.
This is good and this is what every Satanist should try to have but there many different situations. Either way magic can help a lot to heal or to avoid this.

In Italy we are living difficult moments in these "Dark Times".

From the 15th of October the "Green Pass" will be mandatory in the workplace.

Many demonstrations have been organized in the main Italian squares.

Many demonstrations have been infiltrated by Jews to create false flags.

For example a (((CGIL))) headquarters has been attacked in the city of Rome.

In Italy in this moment there are in progress the local elections.
The city of Milan for example has ended up completely in the hands of the enemy having been elected a jew: Sala.
In Rome instead there is a runoff between the Jew Gualtieri and the other candidate exponent of Fratelli d'Italia Enrico Michetti.
Fratelli d'Italia is the equivalent of the center-right in Italy.

As I said above, false flags have been created; first of all to deligitimize the protests in the streets that are now branded as "fascist" and "novax" when in fact every kind of socially useful category has taken part in these demonstrations.
The (((government))) is now elaborating laws to "protect" the demonstrations and to limit the episodes of violence.
The usual applied Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction, solution.
The result they want to obtain is obviously to limit demonstrations and reduce to ashes those who oppose the abject "Green Pass".

The False Flags were also created to discredit the "right-wing" parties in Italy in local elections because they are the only ones who oppose the "Covid" and Great Reset narratives.

In order to explain in an exhaustive and detailed way what will happen in italy regarding the workplace I link an article that I hope will be useful to all Italian SS who read this topic and not:

Rome, 13 Oct - Mandatory green pass at work from Friday 15 , Prime Minister Mario Draghi signed the Dpcm with the guidelines on controls and sanctions . On the government website was published FAQ to clarify what changes and what you are likely to flout the rules. The premier also signed a Dpcm with guidelines for public administration personnel .

Mandatory green pass at work, Draghi signs the Dpcm

The Prime Minister, on the proposal of the Minister of Public Administration Renato Brunetta and the Minister of Health Roberto Speranza, adopted with two Dpcm the guidelines relating to the obligation to possess and exhibit the Covid-19 green certification. As is well known, the green pass is mandatory for both public administration staff and private sector workers. On the Public Administration front, the obligation also applies to "employees of companies that have contracted out services for cleaning, catering, maintenance, refueling of vending machines". As well as for “consultants and collaborators and lenders or attendants of training courses”. “As well as couriers who deliver office or private mail to offices. Only users are excluded ”, emphasizes in the Dpcm.
The Faq of Palazzo Chigi

How does it work for those who have not received the green pass on time? It will be possible to exhibit “the documents issued by public and private health structures, pharmacies, analysis laboratories, general practitioners and pediatricians of free choice. Those without green certification will have to be removed from their workplace - reminds Palazzo Chigi -. Each day of non-service, up to the display of the green certification, is considered unjustified absence, including any holidays or non-working days in the period of absence. In no case does the absence of green certification entail dismissal ".

Who controls the green passes?“The person in charge of the control is the employer, who can delegate this function with a written deed to specific personnel, preferably with managerial qualifications. The guidelines leave the employer free to establish the implementation modalities. The control can take place at access, avoiding delays and queues during the entry procedures ". Or “subsequently, on a carpet or on a sample daily of not less than 20% of the staff in service, ensuring the rotation and therefore the control of all the staff”. “For verifications, you will be able to use the free Verification C-19 application. In addition, applications and platforms will be provided to administrations aimed at facilitating automated control, on the model of what happened for schools and universities ".The Dpcm also provides for greater flexibility in entry and exit times. “Each administration - it is in fact specified - also in order not to concentrate an excessive number of personnel on the tasks of verifying the green certification, will have to expand the ranges of entry and exit from the workplaces of the staff employed. It will therefore be possible to reach the workplaces themselves and the start of work over a longer period of time ".It will therefore be possible to reach the workplaces themselves and the start of work over a longer period of time ".It will therefore be possible to reach the workplaces themselves and the start of work over a longer period of time ".
Controls in the private sector

As for the private sector, each company is autonomous in organizing controls. However, the Dpcm indicates as a priority that these checks are carried out at the time of access to the workplace. “It is advisable to use methods of verification that do not cause delays or queues at the entrance. In public administrations, the assessment, which must take place on a daily basis, primarily in the morning slot of the working day, can be generalized or on a sample basis ". “Provided that no less than 20% of the staff present in service and with a rotation criterion that ensures, over time, control over all employees”, explains Palazzo Chigi.
The penalties for those who are not vaccinated

"The worker, public or private, is considered unjustified absentee, without the right to a salary, until the presentation of the green pass" if he goes to work without certification. The worker who enters the workplace without a green pass faces a fine ranging from 600 to 1,500 euros. Any disciplinary sanctions envisaged by the sector collective agreements are also applied. “In addition to the salary, any other component of the salary, even of a social security nature, having a fixed and continuous nature, accessory or indemnity, foreseen for the working day not performed, will no longer be paid to the worker without a green pass. The days of unjustified absence do not contribute to the accrual of the holidays and involve the loss of the relative length of service ", reads the Faq. The employer who does not check compliance with the rules on the green pass risks an administrative penalty ranging from 400 to 1,000 euros .
Smart working does not exempt from the green pass

No exceptions are allowed on the obligation of the green pass for public employees and smart working cannot be used without a green certificate. In fact, it is not allowed under any circumstances to allow agile work to those who are not in possession of the green certification. Furthermore, the worker who declares possession of the green pass but is unable to show it must be considered unjustified absent. And it cannot in any way be used as an agile way of working, which will in any case be the exception and not the rule .
Who can apply for green certification

Green certification can and should be requested by employers only from workers, including self-employed workers who work at the company. A few examples to understand. Hairdressers and beauticians do not have to ask customers for the green pass . “Do hairdressers, beauticians and other operators in the personal services sector have to check their customers' green pass? And do customers have to check the green pass of these operators? The owner of the business must check the pass of any employees but must not ask for it from customers, nor are the latter required to ask anyone who carries out the work in question ”, explains Palazzo Chigi. Again, how should customers behave when they get on board a taxi or an NCC car? "Customers are not required to verify the green pass of taxi drivers or Nc c " drivers .

Source:
https://www.ilprimatonazionale.it/cronaca/green-pass-obbligatorio-lavoro-ecco-cosa-cambia-controlli-sanzioni-210542/

AgniSarp 666 said:
In Italy we are living difficult moments in these "Dark Times".

From the 15th of October the "Green Pass" will be mandatory in the workplace.

Many demonstrations have been organized in the main Italian squares.

Many demonstrations have been infiltrated by Jews to create false flags.

For example a (((CGIL))) headquarters has been attacked in the city of Rome.

In Italy in this moment there are in progress the local elections.
The city of Milan for example has ended up completely in the hands of the enemy having been elected a jew: Sala.
In Rome instead there is a runoff between the Jew Gualtieri and the other candidate exponent of Fratelli d'Italia Enrico Michetti.
Fratelli d'Italia is the equivalent of the center-right in Italy.

As I said above, false flags have been created; first of all to deligitimize the protests in the streets that are now branded as "fascist" and "novax" when in fact every kind of socially useful category has taken part in these demonstrations.
The (((government))) is now elaborating laws to "protect" the demonstrations and to limit the episodes of violence.
The usual applied Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction, solution.
The result they want to obtain is obviously to limit demonstrations and reduce to ashes those who oppose the abject "Green Pass".

The False Flags were also created to discredit the "right-wing" parties in Italy in local elections because they are the only ones who oppose the "Covid" and Great Reset narratives.

In order to explain in an exhaustive and detailed way what will happen in italy regarding the workplace I link an article that I hope will be useful to all Italian SS who read this topic and not:

Rome, 13 Oct - Mandatory green pass at work from Friday 15 , Prime Minister Mario Draghi signed the Dpcm with the guidelines on controls and sanctions . On the government website was published FAQ to clarify what changes and what you are likely to flout the rules. The premier also signed a Dpcm with guidelines for public administration personnel .

Mandatory green pass at work, Draghi signs the Dpcm

The Prime Minister, on the proposal of the Minister of Public Administration Renato Brunetta and the Minister of Health Roberto Speranza, adopted with two Dpcm the guidelines relating to the obligation to possess and exhibit the Covid-19 green certification. As is well known, the green pass is mandatory for both public administration staff and private sector workers. On the Public Administration front, the obligation also applies to "employees of companies that have contracted out services for cleaning, catering, maintenance, refueling of vending machines". As well as for “consultants and collaborators and lenders or attendants of training courses”. “As well as couriers who deliver office or private mail to offices. Only users are excluded ”, emphasizes in the Dpcm.
The Faq of Palazzo Chigi

How does it work for those who have not received the green pass on time? It will be possible to exhibit “the documents issued by public and private health structures, pharmacies, analysis laboratories, general practitioners and pediatricians of free choice. Those without green certification will have to be removed from their workplace - reminds Palazzo Chigi -. Each day of non-service, up to the display of the green certification, is considered unjustified absence, including any holidays or non-working days in the period of absence. In no case does the absence of green certification entail dismissal ".

Who controls the green passes?“The person in charge of the control is the employer, who can delegate this function with a written deed to specific personnel, preferably with managerial qualifications. The guidelines leave the employer free to establish the implementation modalities. The control can take place at access, avoiding delays and queues during the entry procedures ". Or “subsequently, on a carpet or on a sample daily of not less than 20% of the staff in service, ensuring the rotation and therefore the control of all the staff”. “For verifications, you will be able to use the free Verification C-19 application. In addition, applications and platforms will be provided to administrations aimed at facilitating automated control, on the model of what happened for schools and universities ".The Dpcm also provides for greater flexibility in entry and exit times. “Each administration - it is in fact specified - also in order not to concentrate an excessive number of personnel on the tasks of verifying the green certification, will have to expand the ranges of entry and exit from the workplaces of the staff employed. It will therefore be possible to reach the workplaces themselves and the start of work over a longer period of time ".It will therefore be possible to reach the workplaces themselves and the start of work over a longer period of time ".It will therefore be possible to reach the workplaces themselves and the start of work over a longer period of time ".
Controls in the private sector

As for the private sector, each company is autonomous in organizing controls. However, the Dpcm indicates as a priority that these checks are carried out at the time of access to the workplace. “It is advisable to use methods of verification that do not cause delays or queues at the entrance. In public administrations, the assessment, which must take place on a daily basis, primarily in the morning slot of the working day, can be generalized or on a sample basis ". “Provided that no less than 20% of the staff present in service and with a rotation criterion that ensures, over time, control over all employees”, explains Palazzo Chigi.
The penalties for those who are not vaccinated

"The worker, public or private, is considered unjustified absentee, without the right to a salary, until the presentation of the green pass" if he goes to work without certification. The worker who enters the workplace without a green pass faces a fine ranging from 600 to 1,500 euros. Any disciplinary sanctions envisaged by the sector collective agreements are also applied. “In addition to the salary, any other component of the salary, even of a social security nature, having a fixed and continuous nature, accessory or indemnity, foreseen for the working day not performed, will no longer be paid to the worker without a green pass. The days of unjustified absence do not contribute to the accrual of the holidays and involve the loss of the relative length of service ", reads the Faq. The employer who does not check compliance with the rules on the green pass risks an administrative penalty ranging from 400 to 1,000 euros .
Smart working does not exempt from the green pass

No exceptions are allowed on the obligation of the green pass for public employees and smart working cannot be used without a green certificate. In fact, it is not allowed under any circumstances to allow agile work to those who are not in possession of the green certification. Furthermore, the worker who declares possession of the green pass but is unable to show it must be considered unjustified absent. And it cannot in any way be used as an agile way of working, which will in any case be the exception and not the rule .
Who can apply for green certification

Green certification can and should be requested by employers only from workers, including self-employed workers who work at the company. A few examples to understand. Hairdressers and beauticians do not have to ask customers for the green pass . “Do hairdressers, beauticians and other operators in the personal services sector have to check their customers' green pass? And do customers have to check the green pass of these operators? The owner of the business must check the pass of any employees but must not ask for it from customers, nor are the latter required to ask anyone who carries out the work in question ”, explains Palazzo Chigi. Again, how should customers behave when they get on board a taxi or an NCC car? "Customers are not required to verify the green pass of taxi drivers or Nc c " drivers .

Source:
https://www.ilprimatonazionale.it/cronaca/green-pass-obbligatorio-lavoro-ecco-cosa-cambia-controlli-sanzioni-210542/
Many of those cities like Milan were already of the left for many years, so its not a surprise they won again. I think the center-right has more chance at the national elections but those will happen in a few years, unfortunately. Right now they are trying to destroy Fratelli D'Italia claiming they are fascists. Hopefully the RTRs can help us out here. It just seems the enemy hates Italy a lot, the Vatican here as an antenna of negativity does not help.

This is how you avoid vaccine mandates at work: https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/107096999643543978

Henu the Great said:
This is how you avoid vaccine mandates at work: https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/107096999643543978
Well in Italy is different. Its the government forcing all the workers to do it. They could not care less if all the workers stopped working tomorrow, actually its probably what they want, the enemy does not want Italy to live. Its a good video anyway, it shows there is still some freedom left in the US.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Well in Italy is different. Its the government forcing all the workers to do it. They could not care less if all the workers stopped working tomorrow, actually its probably what they want, the enemy does not want Italy to live. Its a good video anyway, it shows there is still some freedom left in the US.
Say what? So it's not government mandating vaccines in the US, but? States? It comes from top down, no?

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Say what? So it's not government mandating vaccines in the US, but? States? It comes from top down, no?
Yes but if they still have that much power to stop it then there must be a bit more freedom. I have seen here people not caring about the vaccine and litteraly they told them that they can be homeless for all they care. The government does not really care, at best I have see here companies giving covid test for free for their worker.

Sorry its difficult for me to fully explain myself in not my native language and I think Mercury retrograde is not helping.

What I'm trying to say is that it seems to me from some videos I have seen that the workers and in general companies/corporations seems to have more power to stop this in the US than here in Italy.

In the US as far as I know they just require you tondo the vaccine but here in Italy you litteraly have to show them a QR code that shows you have the vaccine/covid test to work and do other things, its definitely more complicated. I Hope I explained myself well.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Yes but if they still have that much power to stop it then there must be a bit more freedom. I have seen here people not caring about the vaccine and litteraly they told them that they can be homeless for all they care. The government does not really care, at best I have see here companies giving covid test for free for their worker.

Sorry its difficult for me to fully explain myself in not my native language and I think Mercury retrograde is not helping.

What I'm trying to say is that it seems to me from some videos I have seen that the workers and in general companies/corporations seems to have more power to stop this in the US than here in Italy.

In the US as far as I know they just require you tondo the vaccine but here in Italy you litteraly have to show them a QR code that shows you have the vaccine/covid test to work and do other things, its definitely more complicated. I Hope I explained myself well.
The vaccine passport becomes a non issue when enough people say no to the whole scheme. Because it is just that, a scheme of massive porpotions. Nothing more.

What I posted would apply everywhere, no matter what the powers that be mandate, because when there is no support, then there is no support.

Unfortunately, reality of the situation is that humanity at large needs to be slapped in the face very painfully to wake up. Thus, we have to go through of these measures even though it could be technically avoided by large enough amount of people just saying no.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Henu the Great said:

The vaccine passport becomes a non issue when enough people say no to the whole scheme. Because it is just that, a scheme of massive porpotions. Nothing more.

What I posted would apply everywhere, no matter what the powers that be mandate, because when there is no support, then there is no support.

Unfortunately, reality of the situation is that humanity at large needs to be slapped in the face very painfully to wake up. Thus, we have to go through of these measures even though it could be technically avoided by large enough amount of people just saying no.
I guess you are right. I just think right now the government would try everything to make sure we do as they say. Right now you can't work if you don't do as they say and this is enough to make people do the vaccine.

If anyone forces you to show a green pass, it is actually illegal under data protection law. Medical records are privileged information in every first-world country and nobody can force you to provide them in order to grant you access somewhere. A green pass is a medical record. You can threaten to sue them, and should actually do it together with everyone who doesn't want to use green pass. Class-action lawsuits should be less expensive, more so if you have legal professionals on your side who may even undertake these pro bono.

There's a million way these as well as human rights can be spun in court to grant you victory. It has been done in Italy and other countries, and it will keep happening as there are different approaches interpreting law. Judges should be lobbied too.

Also, it is kinda laughable they make you pay for tests. Here, lateral flow tests are completely free and you can do them at home. I would still advise against doing them because they contain harmful stuff.

Stormblood said:
If anyone forces you to show a green pass, it is actually illegal under data protection law. Medical records are privileged information in every first-world country and nobody can force you to provide them in order to grant you access somewhere. A green pass is a medical record. You can threaten to sue them, and should actually do it together with everyone who doesn't want to use green pass. Class-action lawsuits should be less expensive, more so if you have legal professionals on your side who may even undertake these pro bono.

There's a million way these as well as human rights can be spun in court to grant you victory. It has been done in Italy and other countries, and it will keep happening as there are different approaches interpreting law. Judges should be lobbied too.

Also, it is kinda laughable they make you pay for tests. Here, lateral flow tests are completely free and you can do them at home. I would still advise against doing them because they contain harmful stuff.
There are ways but if you need to work you can't risk it. Either way there is a big fight happening right now. A lot of people are not accepting the green pass and this whole situation, we will see what happens. If everything is perfect we can't expose the jews, so this shitty situation may be good in the end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back