Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication ritual

TheAmazingDevil

Website
t.me
Hi everyone, so i recently did the dedication ritual as stated on the site and used a razor to draw out blood then signed my name using my fingers. Nonetheless, I ended the ritual as well as stated with the "So mote it be!" And the big "Hail Satan!" But my red candle was quite big and I couldn't wait for it to burn out completely, it would really take days to burn out a new candle which is that big. So, I just meditated on the candle for some minutes before I closed the ritual after having the paper folded and burnt as the ritual was supposed to be conducted then turned the candles off and finished the ritual with the "So mote it be!" And the "Hail Satan!" Is this fine?

TheAmazingDevil said:
Hi everyone, so i recently did the dedication ritual as stated on the site and used a razor to draw out blood then signed my name using my fingers. Nonetheless, I ended the ritual as well as stated with the "So mote it be!" And the big "Hail Satan!" But my red candle was quite big and I couldn't wait for it to burn out completely, it would really take days to burn out a new candle which is that big. So, I just meditated on the candle for some minutes before I closed the ritual after having the paper folded and burnt as the ritual was supposed to be conducted then turned the candles off and finished the ritual with the "So mote it be!" And the "Hail Satan!" Is this fine?
If your intention was pure, then it is valid.
Welcome!

TheAmazingDevil said:
Welcome !☺

TheAmazingDevil said:

Yep. Welcome!

Now take the time to set up a meditation routine for yourself. A good place to start is the 40-day guide (LINK). From there, continue the same basic structure of daily cleaning, protection, empowerment, openings, warfare, and physical work such as yoga and pranayama. Feel free to ask any questions as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back