Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 22 January 2022]

Master said:
Stormblood said:
I have seen an insane notion circulating that they need migrants for certain jobs like driving lorries, etc. Are they fucked up mentally? Why migrants and not local? It doesn't make any sense.

It makes a lot of sense instead. Driving a lorry 10-12 hours and sometimes 15 hours is not a very good job, not to mention public toilets in airports and the like and sewers. Would you like to do these jobs?

If you're referring to the fuel shortage in Britain due to a lack of lorry drivers, I think the British need to force their people to do what needs to be done for their own good.

Damn it, Brits don't give your land to Blacks and others too. Don't repeat the bloody mistake you and the Italians, Spaniards and other Europeans made with the Americas by giving it to Blacks and anyone else.

Do you think the military is a job like cooking? Of course it isn't but it is necessary because you have to protect your people. With our current development there is not much to do but we certainly have to save our races and identities.

heavy duty trucks these days are 5 star hotels. you have no clue how easy it is to drive them for long hours. It is a job like any other job in the world and it doesn't require or need migrants

It USED to be a tough job 30 years ago, or when you had no a/c and 2 gear levers (one for each gearbox) now anyone can do it.

Funny how there is a shortage to everything from computer chips to dildo's; but their is a surplus of vaccines available for the goy to jab themselves with, at will.

V12-POWER said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:
I have seen an insane notion circulating that they need migrants for certain jobs like driving lorries, etc. Are they fucked up mentally? Why migrants and not local? It doesn't make any sense.

It makes a lot of sense instead. Driving a lorry 10-12 hours and sometimes 15 hours is not a very good job, not to mention public toilets in airports and the like and sewers. Would you like to do these jobs?

If you're referring to the fuel shortage in Britain due to a lack of lorry drivers, I think the British need to force their people to do what needs to be done for their own good.

Damn it, Brits don't give your land to Blacks and others too. Don't repeat the bloody mistake you and the Italians, Spaniards and other Europeans made with the Americas by giving it to Blacks and anyone else.

Do you think the military is a job like cooking? Of course it isn't but it is necessary because you have to protect your people. With our current development there is not much to do but we certainly have to save our races and identities.

heavy duty trucks these days are 5 star hotels. you have no clue how easy it is to drive them for long hours. It is a job like any other job in the world and it doesn't require or need migrants

It USED to be a tough job 30 years ago, or when you had no a/c and 2 gear levers (one for each gearbox) now anyone can do it.

Of course, development is the way to improve conditions and make work easier. Also those half-robots, structural supports for the human body, which are used to help people to lift and carry heavy packages more easily are a very good thing and similar things.

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

I think you are mixing your needs and wants with others. It can be a good job, WHEN it suits you. Obviously it does not suit you, so you dislike it. I don't like it either, but I do understand that some people will find that job ok, or even good. The pay can be good though, and there are positives for those who are into such work. There are also many different areas and routes to be covered, so it's not all the same everywhere.

You are right for most jobs but there are some jobs that are very menial like cleaning public toilets, it is better that such jobs are done by robots or something like that.
The real issue is that all across the board people are being overworked and/or underpaid. Add more workers, less hours per day, and a pay that enables saving even at lower paid jobs is part of the problem solved. Other factors that need to change are constant inflation (hard earned money loses value every passing second, or more accurately, every time a new loan is made) and unfair payments to state in forms of taxation, pension payments and such. All of these need to be reasonable, and when people can enjoy working and get paid accordigly, even so called menial jobs are not half bad. Especially for those who are willing to do them, and are compatible with them.

$ignificant$un said:
Funny how there is a shortage to everything from computer chips to dildo's; but their is a surplus of vaccines available for the goy to jab themselves with, at will.
When the Soviet Union collapsed, in one of the Baltic states (at least, since this is relayed by my relative) the store shelves were refilled almost instantly.

Jews be jewing with their manufactured problems.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:
I think you are mixing your needs and wants with others. It can be a good job, WHEN it suits you. Obviously it does not suit you, so you dislike it. I don't like it either, but I do understand that some people will find that job ok, or even good. The pay can be good though, and there are positives for those who are into such work. There are also many different areas and routes to be covered, so it's not all the same everywhere.

You are right for most jobs but there are some jobs that are very menial like cleaning public toilets, it is better that such jobs are done by robots or something like that.
The real issue is that all across the board people are being overworked and/or underpaid. Add more workers, less hours per day, and a pay that enables saving even at lower paid jobs is part of the problem solved. Other factors that need to change are constant inflation (hard earned money loses value every passing second, or more accurately, every time a new loan is made) and unfair payments to state in forms of taxation, pension payments and such. All of these need to be reasonable, and when people can enjoy working and get paid accordigly, even so called menial jobs are not half bad. Especially for those who are willing to do them, and are compatible with them.

These are serious problems and must be solved. But robots are wonderful things. Imagine having a household robot, it cooks, cleans, sorts the house and you do other things and have more free time for yourself.

The enemy has succeeded in enslaving biological beings, which are much more capable and superior things. We will find the solution to have control over artificial intelligence, not that it should be underestimated but we will defeat it.

Master said:
V12-POWER said:
Master said:

Of course, development is the way to improve conditions and make work easier. Also those half-robots, structural supports for the human body, which are used to help people to lift and carry heavy packages more easily are a very good thing and similar things.

I disagree with machine implants. People should instead first undergo an occupational health assessment (some employers do it; for example, Royal Mail here in Britain), then be tutored in proper lifting and carrying technique until it becomes second nature. If one cannot lift and carry the amount specified, they should not be offered a job. It is their responsibility to be fit (and keep fit) for the job they are doing, not the employer's to accommodate them.

So, instead of going home to waste their time watching TV or play videogames, they should to a strength session of their chosen training style. Heavier items are usually lifted by 2 or more people. For example, Amazon instructs you to call your supervisor if a parcel is marked as heavy and he will signal to someone else to help you with.

If someone is fit enough and gets injured over time (not because of accidents), then the problem is the form they use when lifting and carrying items. This is, again, the employee's responsibility. After reasonably long technique training has been given by the employers, employees should keep maintaining their form. If they are in doubt about having acquired it, they should get in touch with HR and sort out extra sessions, and even schedule flexibility training if flexibility is their issue.

Practice makes perfect. Since we're all individual, it can take any amount of time to learn how to properly do things but it keeps you healthy.

Relying on 'half-robots' weakens individuals, who get accustomed to delegating work to automation and letting their strength levels sink. As their body grows weaker, so goes their ability to develop past a certain spiritual level without high risk of auto-combustion.

The only reason I support temporary cyberpunk implements is for feats above and beyond the natural potential of human beings (sans meditation). Ideally, however, one would progress to the point of not needing to rely on these 'half-robots', but having fully open meridians, a strong energy flow, and energy packed everywhere from the fasciae to the organs to the joints etc (i.e. iron body techniques). These gradually push human limits higher and higher and higher.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

aGpPoEn_460swp.webp

Stormblood said:
Master said:
V12-POWER said:

I disagree with machine implants. People should instead first undergo an occupational health assessment (some employers do it; for example, Royal Mail here in Britain), then be tutored in proper lifting and carrying technique until it becomes second nature. If one cannot lift and carry the amount specified, they should not be offered a job. It is their responsibility to be fit (and keep fit) for the job they are doing, not the employer's to accommodate them.

So, instead of going home to waste their time watching TV or play videogames, they should to a strength session of their chosen training style. Heavier items are usually lifted by 2 or more people. For example, Amazon instructs you to call your supervisor if a parcel is marked as heavy and he will signal to someone else to help you with.

If someone is fit enough and gets injured over time (not because of accidents), then the problem is the form they use when lifting and carrying items. This is, again, the employee's responsibility. After reasonably long technique training has been given by the employers, employees should keep maintaining their form. If they are in doubt about having acquired it, they should get in touch with HR and sort out extra sessions, and even schedule flexibility training if flexibility is their issue.

Practice makes perfect. Since we're all individual, it can take any amount of time to learn how to properly do things but it keeps you healthy.

Relying on 'half-robots' weakens individuals, who get accustomed to delegating work to automation and letting their strength levels sink. As their body grows weaker, so goes their ability to develop past a certain spiritual level without high risk of auto-combustion.

The only reason I support temporary cyberpunk implements is for feats above and beyond the natural potential of human beings (sans meditation). Ideally, however, one would progress to the point of not needing to rely on these 'half-robots', but having fully open meridians, a strong energy flow, and energy packed everywhere from the fasciae to the organs to the joints etc (i.e. iron body techniques). These gradually push human limits higher and higher and higher.

I thought these mechanical systems were more useful. My idea is that the people just do the movements and the metal structure around the people does the strains and then the work is made much easier. Something like Ironman.

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

These are serious problems and must be solved. But robots are wonderful things. Imagine having a household robot, it cooks, cleans, sorts the house and you do other things and have more free time for yourself.

The enemy has succeeded in enslaving biological beings, which are much more capable and superior things. We will find the solution to have control over artificial intelligence, not that it should be underestimated but we will defeat it.
I would not choose a robot cook, or cleaner for that matter. Not my thing.

Once the enemy is removed people will find more joy from these things, whether it be for a pay, or for own pleasure.

7SbW1W5

These are the current cargo ships with food (green) and fuel (red) around the world. They are all waiting in international waters, rather than being docked in their destined ports.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

Once the enemy is removed people will find more joy from these things, whether it be for a pay, or for own pleasure.

Neither would I. Cooking is related to Cancer and the Moon. A person's soul pours into their cooking. If a person cooks with love and other positive emotions, like many people do, the food will taste better and its properties will be enhanced. If a person cooks with negative emotions, food will taste worse, etc. Robots don't have a soul and, as such, don't have emotions. I noticed something since my stepmother started using one of those cooking machines to beat the dough for making pizza... the pizza 'she' makes now isn't as outstanding as it was once.

For cleaning, I wouldn't mind. I hate cleaning but it's necessary. The only moment I don't hate cleaning is when I clean my soul parts. I think an hybrid method would be great. An electromagnetic field at a certain thing could be used to prevent dust and similar from being born and accumulating. Certain oils can be burnt to prevent most pests of insect nature from entering the household (i.e. ticks, mosquitoes, flies, ants, disgusting spiders, etc). A robot cleaner could be used stains and other types of dirt that accumulate.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

Did you know that the refrigerator, the washing machine, the television, the mobile phone and much more are robots? Mankind has discovered and is able to create two forms of artificial intelligence, Weak AI and Strong AI.

Weak AI is a restricted artificial intelligence that implements a limited part of the mind and is focused on a restricted task.

Strong AI is a machine with the ability to apply intelligence to any problem, rather than just one specific problem, and is considered to require consciousness, sensing ability and mind.

General AI consists of a complete replication of human intelligence. The general artificial intelligence is none other than the strong artificial intelligence. We can call the weak artificial intelligence, unconscious artificial intelligence while the strong artificial intelligence, conscious artificial intelligence.

Without the strong artificial intelligence, robots will not be able to have consciousness and therefore will be very limited and inferior.

Strong or conscious artificial intelligence is a superior and more capable thing but that does not make it invincible and therefore, with the necessary discoveries and understanding, we will have control over it. Of course, with our current discoveries, it would be very crazy and naive to build this.
Romeo+blog+1.png

some friends and even my mom were against stocking up on supplies. they've seen enough and we're going to get some spare stuff...finally. i've wanted to for a while, we've never had bare pantries or anything, but now we can finally stock up on supplies we're still able to get in stores. (which is a nice supply and variety of foods, though drinks like gatorade are kinda scarce...yes gatorade is sugar water but it has helped in various circumstances, also, it's somewhat like water, if we need that in a pinch)

it might take a near complete, or even a complete breakdown of transport for people to stop being so resistant to being truckers. being one isn't in my natal chart, and i am VERY uncomfortable with it, but i hope the positions are filled ASAP..

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

Neither would I. Cooking is related to Cancer and the Moon. A person's soul pours into their cooking. If a person cooks with love and other positive emotions, like many people do, the food will taste better and its properties will be enhanced. If a person cooks with negative emotions, food will taste worse, etc. Robots don't have a soul and, as such, don't have emotions. I noticed something since my stepmother started using one of those cooking machines to beat the dough for making pizza... the pizza 'she' makes now isn't as outstanding as it was once.

For cleaning, I wouldn't mind. I hate cleaning but it's necessary. The only moment I don't hate cleaning is when I clean my soul parts. I think an hybrid method would be great. An electromagnetic field at a certain thing could be used to prevent dust and similar from being born and accumulating. Certain oils can be burnt to prevent most pests of insect nature from entering the household (i.e. ticks, mosquitoes, flies, ants, disgusting spiders, etc). A robot cleaner could be used stains and other types of dirt that accumulate.

I am pro-nature but insects in the home are disturbing and problematic. We should at least keep them away. Isn't it dangerous to breathe the fumes of the oils you are talking about?

It is important and necessary for mankind to dedicate spaces where the diversity of nature arises and evolves, invents and makes discoveries and thus contributes to the world and life.

We have learned a lot about medicine, cosmetics and more from plants, bacteria, fungi and so on. We must protect and respect nature.

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

Did you know that the refrigerator, the washing machine, the television, the mobile phone and much more are robots? Mankind has discovered and is able to create two forms of artificial intelligence, Weak AI and Strong AI.

Weak AI is a restricted artificial intelligence that implements a limited part of the mind and is focused on a restricted task.

Strong AI is a machine with the ability to apply intelligence to any problem, rather than just one specific problem, and is considered to require consciousness, sensing ability and mind.

General AI consists of a complete replication of human intelligence. The general artificial intelligence is none other than the strong artificial intelligence. We can call the weak artificial intelligence, unconscious artificial intelligence while the strong artificial intelligence, conscious artificial intelligence.

Without the strong artificial intelligence, robots will not be able to have consciousness and therefore will be very limited and inferior.

Strong or conscious artificial intelligence is a superior and more capable thing but that does not make it invincible and therefore, with the necessary discoveries and understanding, we will have control over it. Of course, with our current discoveries, it would be very crazy and naive to build this.
Romeo+blog+1.png
You do you, I would choose a Human maid any day over a robot.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

Romeo+blog+1.png

Well, we'll talk about that in a few centuries.

hey wait a minute there is a mistake in abaddon's article it says apollyon
look https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

I remember reading about Facebook shutting down it's AI program because it created it's own language and also changed the color of facebook from blue to red, it started making changes to the website on it's own.
Unrestricted AI with all the human senses[excluding the Kundalini] would be a powerful thing, more powerful than the humans at their current state[non-spiritual state/spiritually blind]. I would consider only a human with raised Kundalini to be as powerful as an AI with human senses[or more powerful than the AI].
For now I think only Satan and our Gods are the only beings we know who can be considered powerful than any AI who would have human like consciousness.

It seems like, movies like terminator are no joke but only propaganda to partly program the subconscious of the viewers into slowly believing that 'such scenarios are sci-fi and only happen in movies and tales, not in real life'.

What can we do about this collectively. Is there a Ritual we can do to increase our financial power/material power.?

Manofsatan said:
What can we do about this collectively. Is there a Ritual we can do to increase our financial power/material power.?

We are doing this and we will do more. Everyone here must do as a given a yearly 1 40 day working for financial security/money, depending on needs and priorities.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

We are doing this and we will do more. Everyone here must do as a given a yearly 1 40 day working for financial security/money, depending on needs and priorities.
Will Moon in Aries do? If not I start when the moon is in Taurus or Leo, I plan to stock up on lots of water and food.

For how i see it brothers and sisters, this is a mix of inflation and deflation called stagflation. They pump up the printing of money and life costs, so they are actively draining peoples pockets and potential finance power. At the same time scarsity of products is a temporary thing wich will be used are rebound to end up in overpriduction of products when peoples pockets will be empty demands of goods and services will lower therefore employment will lower and will start that wich is the spiral of deflation. We will be likely catapulted in a 1927 crisis but times worse. Their constant draining material cash also plays into the creation of statal crypto currency. Me too am not an investment agent or anything but buing some material silver or trading goods may come handy in a scenario like that were money will not be available in any form and youll find yourself needing to trade basic goods with other things. Silver becuase is way cheaper in proportion to gold

Manofsatan said:

Yes right here is the money spells page
https://web.archive.org/web/20160506033235/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Money_Spells.pdf

The only thing updated later on this is add aum to one of the spells.
So it's AH-OU-MM SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE -YAYEEE SWAH-HAH
That makes it more powerful. Maxine I believe updated that on the site but not this pdf as it is really old from the original yahoo groups.

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

Romeo+blog+1.png
interesting concept do the Gods and Goddesses have artificial intelligence i read on here they have RESTRICTED artificial intelligences :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Would it be a good idea to get chickens and maybe goats and rabbits if you have land?

Aquarius said:
Would it be a good idea to get chickens and maybe goats and rabbits if you have land?

That is never a bad idea, either in good or in bad times. Might as well grab a couple sheep or a goat. Just read on how to maintain them and make sure you do that daily.

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

Romeo+blog+1.png

Robots will never have a soul though.

slyscorpion said:
Manofsatan said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160506033235/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Money_Spells.pdf

That makes it more powerful. Maxine I believe updated that on the site but not this pdf as it is really old from the original yahoo groups.

Do you think there is a Nama side for this mantra just like the satanic squares. I thought about this and later I saw a post on the internet and that someone was using a NAMA instead of a SVAHA. So it makes me think one has to do the two, one after a complete working then the other, SVAHA first which I think is for the empowering then Nama which is for the material world. I think this has to be attended to.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes but they will be more than enough for our needs, the most important things will always be done by Humans.

slyscorpion said:
Manofsatan said:

Yes, effective mantra. In fact you should be mindful of the affirmation used. By experience, I would advise anyone to stick with "free and easy money" and don't stop a money working because you already see the results before the completion of 40days.
I would like to ask a question due to thoughts that went through my mind few months back. SVAHA according to observation is on a spiritual influence such as an empowering function. I think NAMA would have a better manifestation, well not without doing the SVAHA part first, just like we were made to understand back then that it's best to do the SVAHA of a square to give power to the Nama which is the material aspect.

Nikois666 said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

I remember reading about Facebook shutting down it's AI program because it created it's own language and also changed the color of facebook from blue to red, it started making changes to the website on it's own.
Unrestricted AI with all the human senses[excluding the Kundalini] would be a powerful thing, more powerful than the humans at their current state[non-spiritual state/spiritually blind]. I would consider only a human with raised Kundalini to be as powerful as an AI with human senses[or more powerful than the AI].
For now I think only Satan and our Gods are the only beings we know who can be considered powerful than any AI who would have human like consciousness.

It seems like, movies like terminator are no joke but only propaganda to partly program the subconscious of the viewers into slowly believing that 'such scenarios are sci-fi and only happen in movies and tales, not in real life'.

Artificial Intelligence is powerful but it is inferior to Biology because its consciousness is artificial and therefore I think it cannot have soul and spiritual capabilities.

That is why the enemy also has borgs, that is to exploit the capabilities of biology as well.

I don't think we will need borgs as well, robots are more than enough. We are not fat and useless parasites. But life without technology would be too low and useless. People who don't understand what I'm saying need to understand the potential and capabilities of biology as well as technology.

Aquarius said:

Chickens and rabbits: easy to raise (see if there are predators like foxes in your vicinity, if so protect them well with fence and such).

Goats: oh my. They are cats with horns, especially when young. :lol: You need to dedicate extra time and attention for them. If you can’t herd them, get the sheep. Sheep are much more docile.

(I grew up in the countryside, speaking from personal experience).

Do not forget! Our SS have all been reincarnated into Earth. You are not alone here, Gentiles, descendents of the God's.

The war "above", our side has won. The curses of the enemy, we have crashed with our RTRs.

Cobra says don't give them an inch, when has our HP told us before to act so bravely in the face the enemy?

Even if we lose this body today, we will not have lost life, we grant life to all those on this side of the line, and our future is secured by the God's.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes but apparently intelligence and maybe gaining a mind of its own is still possible. Not something we should mess with in my mind though.

StyleCoin said:
Will Moon in Aries do? If not I start when the moon is in Taurus or Leo, I plan to stock up on lots of water and food.

The moon in Taurus, like the upcoming Esbat in November, will be much better for gaining wealth than Aries. There are also the upcoming Jupiter Squares in December.

Master said:

Consciousness is related to the soul. A machine cannot achieve consciousness. Simply making calculations for several tasks doesn't make one conscious.

Master said:
I am pro-nature but insects in the home are disturbing and problematic. We should at least keep them away. Isn't it dangerous to breathe the fumes of the oils you are talking about?

Is it dangerous to smell perfume and deodorant? Is it dangerous to smell the food you're cooking or your partner or your own body odour? What about standing in front of the ocean/sea and breathing the iodine and whatnot?

We are not talking about you sitting on a chair in front of that stuff and breathing fumes or whatever. We are talking about ambient scent.

Larissa666 said:
Aquarius said:

Chickens and rabbits: easy to raise (see if there are predators like foxes in your vicinity, if so protect them well with fence and such).

Goats: oh my. They are cats with horns, especially when young. :lol: You need to dedicate extra time and attention for them. If you can’t herd them, get the sheep. Sheep are much more docile.

(I grew up in the countryside, speaking from personal experience).
Cats with horns sounds the best of all worlds lol

Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

The moon in Taurus, like the upcoming Esbat in November, will be much better for gaining wealth than Aries. There are also the upcoming Jupiter Squares in December.

Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back