Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why The Enemy Isn't Gone Yet?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
So was I correct then when I said when a human soul goes into the enemy worlds it's very dangerous? And there is a possibility ones soul cannot return.I fear for the worst I landed myself right in the arms of a horrible creature.

That was what I was telling Aquarius about in my other thread..

Because if it counts for the Gods it must surely count for humans.

"The descent of beings on lower levels also inherently limits them and makes them subject to other limitations. If the Gods went "down there", they wouldn't be "up there" and they would be forced to descent."
You haven't understood this, that's why you think what I'm saying is wrong. You're never gonna be trapped in the astral, the connection to your physical body is too strong and the Gods would never let that happen. Even if you meet an enemy entity the Gods will always help you if something goes wrong.

FancyMancy said:
Man, wow. Like Blitzkreig said,

Blitzkreig said:
it sounds almost like you are losing something as you advance

trying to make sense of that... is -

if you're a CEO of a company, a business magnate, a titan of entrepreneurship, then you'd be 'up there' and living on foie gras and caviar, etc.; you wouldn't want to go to Fatdonald's all the time... Even "lord" sugar, bill gates, elon musk, etc., still have to bathe themselves - although, they probably are so arrogant with giant hubrises, that they probably employ others to do it for them; like in an episode of Family Fortunes, a contestant said she was an ablusions officer for "the queen", meaning that she had to sit on "the throne" keeping it warm for if "its royal highness" needed to go potty. "its majesty" still shits out of the same place as the local druggy talking to faeries in town does. I would say it also has to wipe its own arse, as well, but it probably has a bidet for that, or enjoys having faeces festivities, shit-digs.

At least our Gods and Goddesses are not disgusting like that, and while bathing themselves, the Physical equivalent that these capitalists on Earth do, the Spiritual equivalent is Satan, etc., cleaning Their own Souls and Auras when necessary, etc. People live to their means - and I bet Satan's Palace is so immaculate, spotlessly clean; He wouldn't be seen lowering Himself, visiting a dealer on 110th street.

A messy desk/room is a messy Mind. Satan and the Gods and Goddesses live a higher life, and wouldn't lower themselves to somewhere more than necessary - i.e. visiting Earth. Others have said that when they get visits from their Guardian Daemon/Daemoness, they can feel a buzz from Them; I think with the Gods and Goddesses residing in Orion area, there is like an 'aura' around that area, like if one were to go to a power station; over here, it is like a small cell battery or a candle flame in comparison.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Will include more as time goes
Oh, don't say that. You will make me impatient! :lol:

Correct Fancymancy

Its an old saying here the queen shits the same as us :lol:

She might have softer toilet roll.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Nice post and explanation Commander.
But in regards to Gravity, isn't it a masonic theory to replace the reality of Magnetism?

I don't think gravity is Masonic, it's from Newton isn't it? Plus we know all planets do indeed have gravity. But of course, the universe has magnetic and electric forces, that is understood by physics entirely.

Could you elaborate? Why is the theory of gravity masonic or bad?

I heard that the G symbolism in the masonic lodges stands for Gravity. And the guys name was Isaac+according to wiki he was a christian which affected his work/outlook. And we are magnetic/electric beings aswell. Anyway. Commander i opened a topic about it: Magnetism vs. Gravity also: Throat Chakra Activation? Next steps - if you could look it up and give your opinion, it would make me happy. Thanks for everything, may the Gods protect you and everyone who started this project. Free and open knowledge like this is rare and very important. Is there a way to contact you directly btw?

How do we collectively raise the vibrations of the human race and the planet? It feels effortless for myself but also frustrating to move forward alone or with only a few. There are many that deserve a better future and it would be sad for ignorance alone to keep them down like an anchor.

schwarze Krähe said:
Fuchs said:
I try to summarize, what I think I did understand:

There are different levels of existence higher and lower ones, the universe has regions who are higher and lower(Layers).
Earth is in a lower level. Beings of higher level have here a dissadvantage up to mortality if they would be attacked.

Likewise inversely beings of lower level of existance (like Reptilians) have a dissadvantage in regions of higher levels there weapons etc isn´t as much efficient.

The Reptilians at the moment are higher then humans, but way less then the Gods, but have much numbers.

A being is strongest, when it lives on the level of the universe that best suits it.

Earth wasn´t always so low in level it was the enemy who did crush it to this level.

The overal inhibitants, if enouth numbers, can elevate/meditate up a planet/space region level, so it is safe for the gods to visit/live without limitations.

-> The goal of the gods/ours:

"Therefore, you send well prepared forces (SS) in these jungles that are accustomed to this level or rather native inhabitants, and they wipe out easily (enemy) what is not of your nature to do, with your guidance, support, knowledge and wisdom. Then they clarify everything and the king can again descend, after this level is sufficiently repaired."

-> The goal of the enemys:

"Likewise the enemy in understanding of what could happen to them, they don't interfere directly with the levels that the Gods exist. They rather avoid everything. Many battles are on proxy levels, not direct."

They try to downlift planets of the gods so they can influence control them live on them, the gods try to uplift thear planets vice versa.

Now I can grasp, how all this started, thank you HPHC.

That's why evolving spiritually and at the same time staying with the same people who are ignorant of when I wasn't so evolved is so horrible. it's... evolution comes at a price, but it's definitely worth it. but it's dangerous to evolve spiritually over the years and be forced to interact with beings of much lower level that is, a lot! I still don't really know how to deal with this situation... other than getting away from my old colleagues/friends/relatives little by little... many blocked me and walked away from me without leaving any traces, as if they had fought with me...

Well unspiritual people can still be good people. We should not brag about it and some casual activities now or then won´t hinder your spiritual progress, remember you want to be a future god, who has the task, to guide people to the same level.

If they are realy toxic, remove them from your life.

Azoun said:
How do we collectively raise the vibrations of the human race and the planet? It feels effortless for myself but also frustrating to move forward alone or with only a few. There are many that deserve a better future and it would be sad for ignorance alone to keep them down like an anchor.

With meditation, primarily. But people have to meditate on their own to do this. Yet even if a very big number of them don't, if let's say around 10% does in the end meditate, things should be fine in the end.

People have to fix their own ignorance. Also, the situation isn't THAT bad, the enemy's cursing and nonsense makes things worse. The situation would be easily bearable if they didn't constantly cause damage. That's why we do the spiritual warfare too.

Azoun said:

Through continued group rituals, basically. The enemy fucked the world through massed psychic power, and now we unfuck it in the same way.

As the dross clears, more people open up to Satanism on their own, plus our own members will become continually stronger. Eventually, power meditation will gain mainstream acceptance through a variety of means. It is inevitable, but we should push hard now to mitigate as much damage from the enemy as possible.

EnkiUK55 said:
FancyMancy said:

Blitzkreig said:
it sounds almost like you are losing something as you advance

if you're a CEO of a company, a business magnate, a titan of entrepreneurship, then you'd be 'up there' and living on foie gras and caviar, etc.; you wouldn't want to go to Fatdonald's all the time... Even "lord" sugar, bill gates, elon musk, etc., still have to bathe themselves - although, they probably are so arrogant with giant hubrises, that they probably employ others to do it for them; like in an episode of Family Fortunes, a contestant said she was an ablusions officer for "the queen", meaning that she had to sit on "the throne" keeping it warm for if "its royal highness" needed to go potty. "its majesty" still shits out of the same place as the local druggy talking to faeries in town does. I would say it also has to wipe its own arse, as well, but it probably has a bidet for that, or enjoys having faeces festivities, shit-digs.

At least our Gods and Goddesses are not disgusting like that, and while bathing themselves, the Physical equivalent that these capitalists on Earth do, the Spiritual equivalent is Satan, etc., cleaning Their own Souls and Auras when necessary, etc. People live to their means - and I bet Satan's Palace is so immaculate, spotlessly clean; He wouldn't be seen lowering Himself, visiting a dealer on 110th street.

A messy desk/room is a messy Mind. Satan and the Gods and Goddesses live a higher life, and wouldn't lower themselves to somewhere more than necessary - i.e. visiting Earth. Others have said that when they get visits from their Guardian Daemon/Daemoness, they can feel a buzz from Them; I think with the Gods and Goddesses residing in Orion area, there is like an 'aura' around that area, like if one were to go to a power station; over here, it is like a small cell battery or a candle flame in comparison.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Will include more as time goes

Correct Fancymancy

That cannot be true. I thought her shit was pink and smelt good lol Also, doesn't she have a carer/servant to wipe her reptilian ass?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azoun said:

With meditation, primarily. But people have to meditate on their own to do this. Yet even if a very big number of them don't, if let's say around 10% does in the end meditate, things should be fine in the end.

People have to fix their own ignorance. Also, the situation isn't THAT bad, the enemy's cursing and nonsense makes things worse. The situation would be easily bearable if they didn't constantly cause damage. That's why we do the spiritual warfare too.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fanboy said:
Lol looks like we both used cuck brain here.

Don't be a jerk, I know you put numbers on it too. It helps with affirmation. I can't can't judge my power by how far down I can go or how bright I am.
It helps if I use a number both to set a floor and a ceiling and I know you do the same thing xD.

I'm not making fun of you dude, you're like my mentor basically, everything I know is from you. So I'm humbly asking please explain what is so detrimental about our planet?

You always talk about the gods decending or coming down and that kind if thing, but why can't they just be at full power? What is the risk I don't understand.

Also thank you for the attention, whenever I get a message from cobra I get a big evil smile. Probably my 1# favorite person on earth <3

Feel free to ask for any clarification, correction or whatever you want, just don't troll me over it. It's Mercury Retrograde and already everytime I write a post it feels like diffusing, metaphorically, a very big bomb for me.

What I wrote about taking specific texts out, is for real. This also what CNN is literally doing to people, lol.

However, from my non serious reply to you I wanted to allude to the fact that numbers aren't all that there is to this meditation or how "Raised" a vibration is. Numbers can work to make it easier for you to affirm, but in the end, all of this has to do with light and sheer force of bio-electricity.

Well, if it works with numbers for you, that is a great way to put it. It's good to focus on the visualization however.

I will answer in another topic about Our Planet, as this has to do with the old teachings of Thoth. HPS Maxine has also wrote about this, in regards to the distance of our planet from the center of the Galaxy, and there are a few factors more.

It's not that bad or anything, but there is a bit more of strife focused energy on the planet as a result.

I think this stuff can be fixed though right?

Do we need to all move to a different planet eventually if we want to advance and be on an actual higher level or wait for the alignment or age that is bad to be over or whatever.

Not understanding.

Ok understood this answers my question too. It's mainly the enemy making it a really horrible situation. Thank you.

I am almost surprised that I felt like I understood this sermon. This explains a lot and clears a bunch of doubts in my opinion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bright Truth said:
There is a question in my mind. Father Satan and the God/esses are so strong and intelligent. How Reptiles could stand against them? It was because they are so many in numbers? I don't understand. This war should have already been won in both astral and galaxy.

I know, what we now should focus on is their pawns aka "shekel masters" but I'm just curious.

Hail Satan! To a future with no Reptilians and their sons!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

what is in inside of blackhole in astral?

Azoun said:

I once did read a story that some 100-200 people did gather in a city and did meditate for peacefull life there, during this time the crime rate dropped by 80-90%. I don´t think all the meditators where crimminals :lol:.

Fuchs said:
Azoun said:

I once did read a story that some 100-200 people did gather in a city and did meditate for peacefull life there, during this time the crime rate dropped by 80-90%. I don´t think all the meditators where crimminals :lol:.
I think it was Sivananda that went to a penitentiary and taught yoga to the inmates, he recalled how these buff tough dudes were all crying because of the effects of yoga. Interesting stuff.

:D :lol:
Aquarius said:
Fuchs said:
Azoun said:

I think it was Sivananda that went to a penitentiary and taught yoga to the inmates, he recalled how these buff tough dudes were all crying because of the effects of yoga. Interesting stuff.

:D :lol:

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK55 said:
FancyMancy said:

Correct Fancymancy

That cannot be true. I thought her shit was pink and smelt good lol Also, doesn't she have a carer/servant to wipe her reptilian ass?

Unsure mate :lol: but Michael fagan got close not sure what he was doing in her room, maybe doing such thing :lol:

Fanboy said:
It's definitely dangerous to slow the speed of your vibration down to the level of an enemy that outnumbers you.

I think the reptilians are between 350 and 530 X speed of light. And Satan is above 6000

I understand why they cannot descend to interact but i don't understand how simply being on the earth would sap their immortal strength.

Please explain this cobra, what is so shit about our planet that our gods cannot stay at full power here.

I know why I can't do it, but it's because the worthless "people" keep corrupting me.

What would stop the gods from staying at full strength?

I think it's more of limitations. In the lost Book of Enki you can read and see that when the Gods were on earth they grew older faster, felt weaker and other effects and alot more violence occurred things that wouldnt normally effect them in their own dimensions... it would work the same way if you were from a different dimension, and reincarnated on earth you'd probably suffer from limitations depending on the level difference.

Memory lose, power restrains, feeling weaker, ect. ( this is just my personal understanding)

Aquarius said:
Fuchs said:
Azoun said:

They taught Yoga in the one i was in bro, some fairly good at it already although was kinda embarassing when they shouted you"re name for yoga in the section. Some would laugh :) you just had to swagger away :lol: :lol:

Fanboy said:
"You can still interact with creatures lower than you, you just have more power over them. Not less."
If you lower yourself to their existence, you lower your power as well. Imagine if you will, a power line that can hold a measly 10amps of electricity. If you try to shove 100amps into that line it will be obliterated.
That is similar to the gods having to enter into enemy territory. Listen to what HP said,
"If a being comes here, they will be subject to these laws at least to an extent. Even if these laws can be bent a lot, they cannot be bent completely." You can't shove 100amps into a 10amp wire (realm/dimension). Our dimension (our power line)
as human beings has been poisoned, Earth is being drained by parasites that suck life force from others and our dear
planet. The enemy has created a vibration (an amperage) on our home that lowered our existence, the Gods show us how to remove that veil so we can once again live peacefully and evolve on our precious home. We will save this planet, and the cancer will be eradicated! It is our responsibility to take what the Gods have taught us and build Earth back up to it's natural vibration. We must continue to empower our soul and feed our planet Earth or we won't have a home to exist on.

Fanboy said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:

They taught Yoga in the one i was in bro, some fairly good at it already although was kinda embarassing when they shouted you"re name for yoga in the section. Some would laugh :) you just had to swagger away :lol: :lol:

im glad you got out, you deserve to be free
hope your days are much happier and full of fun :)

Thank you for that my pal :D

Yeah it is tough in there. but you can have a good laugh with decent friends etc.

Nothing beats freedom, I was in for a few years so it was a bit weird.(getting released) Being in a shopping centre or football ground.. alot of people :eek:

Wife and kid now so have to think of responsibilities.

Found JOS not long after :cool:

Take care Fanboy, cheers for reply.

Brandonn said:
Fanboy said:
It's definitely dangerous to slow the speed of your vibration down to the level of an enemy that outnumbers you.

I think the reptilians are between 350 and 530 X speed of light. And Satan is above 6000

I understand why they cannot descend to interact but i don't understand how simply being on the earth would sap their immortal strength.

Please explain this cobra, what is so shit about our planet that our gods cannot stay at full power here.

I know why I can't do it, but it's because the worthless "people" keep corrupting me.

I think it's more of limitations. In the lost Book of Enki you can read and see that when the Gods were on earth they grew older faster, felt weaker and other effects and alot more violence occurred things that wouldnt normally effect them in their own dimensions... it would work the same way if you were from a different dimension, and reincarnated on earth you'd probably suffer from limitations depending on the level difference.

Memory lose, power restrains, feeling weaker, ect. ( this is just my personal understanding)

I honestly think the enemy was cursing this place for awhile before coming here and creating the Jews it kind of wouldn't make sense if they were not cause everyone would have seen the Jews for what they were. They would see what we have today in the future and jews would be quickly taken out before they were really a threat. You would assume.

This doesn't mean the Gods will face any of these limitations when they return as much cause the enemy stuff should be mostly gone.

If they ever did at all. Remember lost book of Enki was written by a Jew the texts he took this from are not easily available plus most don't know the original language of it so can't fact check anything. No one knows what is accurate and what is made up. Take it with a grain of salt.
He also added a lot of stuff from the literal Torah into that story and tried to claim it as an accurate history. I actually read this book. Interesting but even when reading it seeing the stuff from the buybull in it and way it was written about made me not know how accurate this was.

slyscorpion said:
Brandonn said:
Fanboy said:

I honestly think the enemy was cursing this place for awhile before coming here and creating the Jews it kind of wouldn't make sense if they were not cause everyone would have seen the Jews for what they were. They would see what we have today in the future and jews would be quickly taken out before they were really a threat. You would assume.

This doesn't mean the Gods will face any of these limitations when they return as much cause the enemy stuff should be mostly gone.

If they ever did at all. Remember lost book of Enki was written by a Jew the texts he took this from are not easily available plus most don't know the original language of it so can't fact check anything. No one knows what is accurate and what is made up. Take it with a grain of salt.
He also added a lot of stuff from the literal Torah into that story and tried to claim it as an accurate history. I actually read this book. Interesting but even when reading it seeing the stuff from the buybull in it and way it was written about made me not know how accurate this was.

Yeah bro I remember Hp Mageson saying it was trash, but also think on main JOS page HPS Maxine says some of it is right but aslo cant trust other parts.

He was defo a Jew mate.

I have the book on Audible also have another of his books, i think it was Genisis Revisited unsure if that is right title but have avoided them.

He has alot of books, he probably thought nobody would catch his lies out but been debunked by recent scholars on Sumerian.

Brandonn said:
Fanboy said:

Reading what you said gave me another thought or analogy. It's like the Gods and Goddesses are travelling on a motorway at 70 mph, but when They come into a town or city, They have to slow down to say 30 mph, which is noticably slower. It feels very slow in comparison. The city or town being Earth with all of the current traps and problems, while the motorway is open and free.

Let's not talk about things that do not exist, and make up numbers about speed. There is no currently known advantage in going faster than light. The one that proposed superluminal speeds was Vovim Baghie, who was a drugged lunatic. Going faster doesn't make you stronger. In fact, it may even kill you and disempower you.

Stormblood said:
Let's not talk about things that do not exist, and make up numbers about speed. There is no currently known advantage in going faster than light. The one that proposed superluminal speeds was Vovim Baghie, who was a drugged lunatic. Going faster doesn't make you stronger. In fact, it may even kill you and disempower you.
You will turn into a black hole and the whole earth will be sucked into you.
Lol

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fanboy said:

You vibrate at 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x the speed of light. I vibrate at 0.0000000000001 speed. Goku went over x9000 too. I am dumb, you are smart, enlightened etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back