Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Into Satan's Great Upcoming Aeon

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wildfire said:
Once this nightmare is over, I hope there will be measures to never make all this happen ever again.

And I also hope we have a big town size feast and party that will last for a very long time as I need some recreation.
:D

I'm so grateful to be doing Satan's work in this life. I'm grateful for all SS who make JOS what it is. I'm grateful to wreck the soul of judea in the name of Father Satan! To eternity alongside Satan and the Gods and Goddesses! Hail Satan forever!

a lot of what the group has done has allowed me to actually start advancing, and now I'm up to all 3 RTR's (the entire set of 3 parts) per day. didn't have that a couple weeks ago. I'll continue doing what I can to help get towards this Aeon.

I just hope we can dull the blow the enemy will try to do in the coming years. no one wants a rough time for food and water and basic necessities, I know it won't be perfect, but I hope we can do a lot to at least help the kids. they're the ones I'm worried about, the ones that haven't understood the choice yet, what to believe in.

(and those of us who are on the slightly lazier side, or like the cushy-enough life they have now lol. we don't want a rough time for sure, but we don't really control it)

The Alchemist7 said:
Godmode said:
If they had the power to start "suiciding" everyone that meditates or liked snakes or who's ever read the Satanic bible or listened to black metal then it would become kind of obvious what's going on.
I read somewhere on JoS around one year ago that around `70s the jewish thoughtform was so powerful that it could literally `slay` around 1000 people at once, like a sort of laser that you point to someone and they suddenly die of hearth attack or something, but instead of a physical beam you have just astral energy.

Psychedelic drugs and that whole lifestyle was pretty common back then too so that would have opened up a lot of people to serious spiritual decay. I wouldn't doubt that they had that much power over people back then.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

However I definitely am saddened with the absence of Maxine. I guess I just have trouble understanding how she has resigned, which I find and I'm sure many others still have so many unanswered questions.

Which I respect the highly important nature, and privacy regarding the circumstances, but we all do miss her.

Truthfully, seeing only you as the main active clergy, and not seeing HP Shannon and others online for awhile I find deeply troubling. It worries me in regards to more clergy being appointed, or what exactly is going on, or what the future plan I for this.

I'll tell you the other side of this. Now, the JoS has some of the most powerful non-clergy members. Most loyal people have only gotten stronger. Some are giving into this more than any past Clergy.

I myself have went through the hardest and the most empowering period as a result. I didn't get to choose the deck, I just play with the cards I have been dealt with.

In the last year, there have been members who have done great works, not dissimilar than those that very good Clergy has done, and they were done together with the community. Biggest projects ever, most expansive period etc, yet less Clergy.

I understand this void and it will be addressed. Yet most people of the above don't really "want" to become Clergy. But they insist forever in loyalty for the wellbeing of this place. That is the most important thing.

We also have the community. That is important to pay attention to.

It is very difficult to explain in depth the situation rights now but I understand all the feelings about HPS Maxine.

Beyond everything and they have to do with the nature of the world and what the Gods will, not mine or any of our choices.

Below a reference...

iu

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Thank you.
What a beautiful Sermon saying what we are and yes we have won.
Thank you for leading us in to victory we have groin in to a big and strong familial warriors with spiritual knowledge.
And we are protected otherwise we would not be here.The picture Of the ninth Gate i have seen this movie many times
good movie if you can see the truth.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Duat

The Alchemist7 said:
Godmode said:
If they had the power to start "suiciding" everyone that meditates or liked snakes or who's ever read the Satanic bible or listened to black metal then it would become kind of obvious what's going on.
I read somewhere on JoS around one year ago that around `70s the jewish thoughtform was so powerful that it could literally `slay` around 1000 people at once, like a sort of laser that you point to someone and they suddenly die of hearth attack or something, but instead of a physical beam you have just astral energy. I don't remember exactly who wrote it and in what context. But indeed they cannot figure out who is a Satanist unless the satanist is exposing himself, so then the jews can perform black magic and death spells on that person. But even these might be useless if the Satanist is protected by the Gods and has a strong protective aura.

That would be a Jews wet dream 😳 I don't think they ever had that kind of power. I remember someone saying that too but I kind of doubted it. They certainly could cause Natural Disasters though and other disasters and wars sometimes but to strike down 1000 people at once in the way you say. Fuck if they were that powerful the war would be over and they would win 🙁

slyscorpion said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Godmode said:
I read somewhere on JoS around one year ago that around `70s the jewish thoughtform was so powerful that it could literally `slay` around 1000 people at once, like a sort of laser that you point to someone and they suddenly die of hearth attack or something, but instead of a physical beam you have just astral energy. I don't remember exactly who wrote it and in what context. But indeed they cannot figure out who is a Satanist unless the satanist is exposing himself, so then the jews can perform black magic and death spells on that person. But even these might be useless if the Satanist is protected by the Gods and has a strong protective aura.

That would be a Jews wet dream 😳 I don't think they ever had that kind of power. I remember someone saying that too but I kind of doubted it. They certainly could cause Natural Disasters though and other disasters and wars sometimes but to strike down 1000 people at once in the way you say. Fuck if they were that powerful the war would be over and they would win 🙁

I think their goal was to raise the Levethan thing or their collective version of the Kundalini I don't think they have an individual one. That probably is one of the powers they were said to be able to have. Not that I fully understand this (maybe someone can explain) but it was said to encircle the earth. If they raise this they can bring on the end times and have their messiah. They didn't do that.

Someone misread something. If this was said in an article on the JOS. Maybe magestein said it. That sounds like something he would.

slyscorpion said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Godmode said:

When you think about it, it's actually realistic.

However, you should not forget who has the final say, and that is why we have not lost.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
The Alchemist7 said:

However, you should not forget who has the final say, and that is why we have not lost.

I do remember when I was really young and still had some psychic abilities the energy around earth was really horrible. With these huge rivers as I called it of fear death etc energy and other stuff that felt really bad covering everything.

I will admit that. The enemy was pretty powerful but 1000 people at a time just with a beam of astral energy. Ok when did it happen. Give an example I admit I am skeptical but I am willing to hear you out.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I don't think the enemy want us dead, they want slaves and they want to punish any bad goym. They have used curses that have manifested in many negative ways on satanic souls, some have died (and then reincarnated) and many have suffered in different ways. Many old Satanic souls here have a lot of negativite karma because of these curses.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

I do remember when I was really young and still had some psychic abilities the energy around earth was really horrible. With these huge rivers as I called it of fear death etc energy and other stuff that felt really bad covering everything.

I will admit that. The enemy was pretty powerful but 1000 people at a time just with a beam of astral energy. Ok when did it happen. Give an example I admit I am skeptical but I am willing to hear you out.
I did not claim such things, but let's only look back twenty years. 9/11, at least three thousand dead and they got away with it, and tightened the leash around us with legislature.

Now, when they are capable of causing natural disasters of epic porpotions, what is a few thousand dead anyway. It's not much.

But in any case, like luis said, they want slaves more than to outright kill us.

Satan is a good judge. One word. Satan is the god of JUSTICE and this world… And I know since I provide my blood and energy and dedicate to Satan. He shall bring me revenge and a better job. Satan willing.

956GOD said:
Satan is a good judge. One word. Satan is the god of JUSTICE and this world… And I know since I provide my blood and energy and dedicate to Satan. He shall bring me revenge and a better job. Satan willing.

I am going to quote you:
956GOD said:
ethnically I’m part kike(jew)..
This is in his post history a couple posts down. This one to be exact.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62396&p=280214#p280214

It doesn't sound like you know what Satanism is about anyways. Your kind will be judged.

956GOD said:
You are not a SS since you are part kike. You admitted it yourself. You have no part in here.

Henu the Great said:
956GOD said:
You are not a SS since you are part kike. You admitted it yourself. You have no part in here.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62396&p=280214#p280214

In case anyone wants to know where this kike admitted it.

He really said, "And I intend to be a fair leader." LMAAOOOO

First it's acting like the bad guy from the movie 300. "I'm a kind leader" as he has thousands of ugly and stupid slaves.

Second, as if this creature would ever get close to any position of power when Satan's Aeon comes around.

Humorous..

Obvious troll is obvious

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back