Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedicate to Satan

bstybr

Hi, I'm a minor and I want to dedicate myself to Satan.
But I don't have candles and my whole family is Christian and there's no way I can do it in an astral temple because I have aphantasy (a problem I can't visualize at all, there's a black void in my mind)
I want to know how to fix this.

First of all, welcome! :D
Make an effort to do as much as you can from the ritual on the website. However, without compromising your own safety. Satan understands this. Making the prayer with intent should be the most important part. You can burn it somewhere else safe. Try to adapt the ritual to your own situation. As long as you are honest to Satan and to yourself, it will be valid. We are all individuals. Me personally if I was in a situation I could not do absolutely anything stated in the JoS site, I would sit in a quiet place, relax, focus on Satan's sigil, tune in and then read the prayer in my mind. As stated on the website, you can do the ritual properly when you are older, if you want to.

Hopefully some more people will share some knowledge on this, and what they would do in such a situation, and then you can adapt to your own, figure out what works for you.

bstybr said:
I have aphantasy (a problem I can't visualize at all, there's a black void in my mind)

Interesting, I had this too, thought was normal, but I looked it up and it's a known phenomenon to science... I thought most people who never meditated in their lives would experience this... But anyway to fix it, takes time and practice. Your intent means more than the actual visualization, so don't let it discourage you of doing anything. Until you can visualize properly, use the feeling of the energy and affirmations to direct the energy. That's what worked for me. Also - The exercises on the Spiritual Warfare Training Program, help tremendously. I remember many years ago someone posted here or on the yahoo groups, can't remember for sure, some more variations of those exercises. Just follow the instructions on the program, you'll find it under the Hells Army section in the Joy of Satan website. In time if you are consistent with meditation it should "fix" it - start with the 40-day program from High Priest Hooded Cobra and build from there. For aura cleaning, it helps to do under the sun. Or under some lamp with a white golden light (careful not to damage your eyes just take a quick look and close your eyes again)

40 day program:
https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Exercises for visualization development:
(Spiritual warfare training program)
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/-spiritualwarfaretrainingprogramforsa.pdf

Are there any birthday cake candles anywhere in your house? Or can you go get some? Is there ever a time when they aren't home with you? You can find some opportunity.

Invictus2 said:
First of all, welcome! :D
Make an effort to do as much as you can from the ritual on the website. However, without compromising your own safety. Satan understands this. Making the prayer with intent should be the most important part. You can burn it somewhere else safe. Try to adapt the ritual to your own situation. As long as you are honest to Satan and to yourself, it will be valid. We are all individuals. Me personally if I was in a situation I could not do absolutely anything stated in the JoS site, I would sit in a quiet place, relax, focus on Satan's sigil, tune in and then read the prayer in my mind. As stated on the website, you can do the ritual properly when you are older, if you want to.

Hopefully some more people will share some knowledge on this, and what they would do in such a situation, and then you can adapt to your own, figure out what works for you.

bstybr said:
I have aphantasy (a problem I can't visualize at all, there's a black void in my mind)

Interesting, I had this too, thought was normal, but I looked it up and it's a known phenomenon to science... I thought most people who never meditated in their lives would experience this... But anyway to fix it, takes time and practice. Your intent means more than the actual visualization, so don't let it discourage you of doing anything. Until you can visualize properly, use the feeling of the energy and affirmations to direct the energy. That's what worked for me. Also - The exercises on the Spiritual Warfare Training Program, help tremendously. I remember many years ago someone posted here or on the yahoo groups, can't remember for sure, some more variations of those exercises. Just follow the instructions on the program, you'll find it under the Hells Army section in the Joy of Satan website. In time if you are consistent with meditation it should "fix" it - start with the 40-day program from High Priest Hooded Cobra and build from there. For aura cleaning, it helps to do under the sun. Or under some lamp with a white golden light (careful not to damage your eyes just take a quick look and close your eyes again)

40 day program:
https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Exercises for visualization development:
(Spiritual warfare training program)
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/-spiritualwarfaretrainingprogramforsa.pdf

Thanks for the help, I will do it

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Are there any birthday cake candles anywhere in your house? Or can you go get some? Is there ever a time when they aren't home with you? You can find some opportunity.

There is a Christian candle of mine that I got at the baptism, but there is nothing else.
I saw my aunt taking some candles and matches and hiding it a few days ago, I'm still at her house and I tried to look but I couldn't find it and there's nothing to remove my blood safely.

bstybr said:

Use a diabetic lancet device (found cheaply in the pharmacy aisles) to poke a hole in your finger. Then push a little blood out, and simply do your best to sign with it. You can sign your name in pen, then wipe your blood next to it on the signature line, for example.

I wouldn't worry too much about the candles that much, nor the burning, as this could get messy and risky. To my knowledge, the most important parts are simply the intention and blood.

Additionally, you can dedicate yourself through your words and intentions alone, then later go out and redo it with blood.

diabetic-lancet-21165946.jpg

Blitzkreig said:
bstybr said:

Use a diabetic lancet device (found cheaply in the pharmacy aisles) to poke a hole in your finger. Then push a little blood out, and simply do your best to sign with it. You can sign your name in pen, then wipe your blood next to it on the signature line, for example.

I wouldn't worry too much about the candles that much, nor the burning, as this could get messy and risky. To my knowledge, the most important parts are simply the intention and blood.

Additionally, you can dedicate yourself through your words and intentions alone, then later go out and redo it with blood.

diabetic-lancet-21165946.jpg

Ok

Bhavyadeep Singh Sisodiya said:
i want to sell my soul to satan please contact me immediately

Nobody wants to buy your weak little soul that is as small as a AA battery. It is worth nothing to anybody.

The gods do not buy or sell any souls. What would a god who is more powerful than a Sun want from a human soul that is not much more than a small animal?

If you are willing to put in the work and effort, the gods will teach you to take care of your soul. How to feed it, clean it, exercise it, heal it, make yourself stronger and healthier in every way. But none of these benefits are for free, you must earn them by doing the work of working your soul and healing yourself.

bstybr said:
Hi, I'm a minor and I want to dedicate myself to Satan.
But I don't have candles and my whole family is Christian and there's no way I can do it in an astral temple because I have aphantasy (a problem I can't visualize at all, there's a black void in my mind)

I got candles and matches, but I don't have anything to take my blood, I can use my spittle?

bstybr said:
I got candles and matches, but I don't have anything to take my blood, I can use my spittle?

That is not a bad idea. It is better than nothing. Your dedication will still be valid even if you don't use blood or spit, although those things will help make a stronger connection to them.

It is more important that you dedicate by whatever means possible sooner, rather than later. Therefore, don't overthink all of these details.

Anyway, good luck to you, and welcome aboard.

Blitzkreig said:
bstybr said:

That is not a bad idea. It is better than nothing. Your dedication will still be valid even if you don't use blood or spit, although those things will help make a stronger connection to them.

OK thank you

It is more important that you dedicate by whatever means possible sooner, rather than later. Therefore, don't overthink all of these details.

Anyway, good luck to you, and welcome aboard.

I made a blue homemade candle using wax crayon by melting it together with the white candle and done the dedication ritual but I don't know if father Satan accept it or not... I'm sure he accept my dedication but still I have doubt...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back