Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Australian Government confirms New World Order, Dr Kerry Chant of NSW

Aquarius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_6H6s25ums

[NOTE: Mods combined these two posts since they reflect the same direction being taken worldwide]

Kinesisxd said:
Canada, Ontario prepares to launch digital IDs

Finally, the true purpose of this pandemic is coming to fruition and it seems they are not slowing down due to the backlash but further accelerating their plans.

Ontario prepares to launch digital ID program and here's how it works
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-prepares-to-launch-digital-id-program-and-here-s-how-it-works-1.5577757

Ontario's Digital IDs Are Set To Drop Later This Year & All You'll Need Is Your Phone
https://www.narcity.com/toronto/digital-ids-coming-to-ontario-late-2021

Some interesting parts of those articles:
1. "convenient and easy identification solution"
2. "which the government says is more safe and secure."
3. "the digital ID will offer more privacy to users."
4. The government says digital ID is not a tracking device and it will not keep track of where you've used your ID.
5. "it will take years to unlock the full potential of digital ID"
6. The fear of forgetting your ID at home will soon be behind you

Give up your privacy to the goverment for convenience and fear that you might forget your goverment ID (what if you forget your phone lol). It will not be used as a tracking device. Well if the goverment says, it must be 100% true and never have any doubts or historical examples of nonstop abuse. Like orchestrated deep state "events" that will make tracking of digital IDs the law for everyone under the sun.

This is the next step in the evolution of the JWO, pushing towards electronic credit system for the west, which is already used in some places in China on a daily basis. First you will need it for all the basic stuff like visit a doctor, go shopping and ofcourse your vaccine status and medical record. Later it will be required to access the internet so they can track and confirm your identity in everything you do or the people you meet and organize online. If you are not following the guidelines, they will punish you, deny you services eventually put you in a gulag based on your score. Already happening in China and they are not even hiding it.

Hopefully people don't accept this as blindly as they did with medical tyranny of the vaccine mandates and never ending fear mongering during the pandemic.

She looks totaly alien too, I love when our Rtrs manifest in such funny ways. Soon people will start to understand that what is happening is not normal.

Wow.. She says it like it's the most normal thing in the world... Like that's ever going to happen... Nice try

Aquarius said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_6H6s25ums

[NOTE: Mods combined these two posts since they reflect the same direction being taken worldwide]

Kinesisxd said:
Canada, Ontario prepares to launch digital IDs

Finally, the true purpose of this pandemic ......

https://archive.is/YmOoj
https://archive.is/dH0um

Here are the two articles mentioned in post

Invictus2 said:
Wow.. She says it like it's the most normal thing in the world... Like that's ever going to happen... Nice try
The jew and its shills have to be seen to be confident and correct. It can't be seen as weak or mistaken or uncertain. Example - as a christian, one of the more fundies, in particular, tried using psychology, when trying to argue for "jesus". He said, using a different tone of voice, when trying to influence others to join the cult that, "At this point, we realise, 'Actually, I...'", as if a tone of voice on the word "actually" would make non-believers believe, while also being fake-happy and fake-enthusiastic and fake-positive about it and with a plastic fake-smile on his face to promote "jesus" in such hunky-dory, lovey-dovey, peachy-kean ways with false and empty words.

In other words - fake it 'til you make it, is the idea. The jew and shills who promote the jew world order just go on regardless as if it is an immovable object, i.e. being stubborn, or an unstoppable force, i.e. something that WILL happen, no matter what you Goyim say, think or do.

Not to worry, though - Those who bless "israel" will be cursed; those who curse "israel" will be blessed Lest we forget.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Contacts tracing in the New World Order", nothing to see here goy, move along. Are you ready for your 8th dose?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Contacts tracing in the New World Order", nothing to see here goy, move along. Are you ready for your 8th dose?
These articles should be added as addendum. This is relevant to Australia and their draconian lockdowns.
https://summit.news/2021/09/06/australian-authorities-to-lock-out-unvaccinated-from-being-able-to-participate-in-the-economy/

https://summit.news/2021/09/02/australia-could-force-citizens-to-report-their-location-on-demand-via-government-tracking-app/

https://summit.news/2021/09/06/dr-chant-covid-will-be-with-us-forever-people-will-have-to-get-used-to-endless-booster-vaccines/

(dont worries goyims wes just put you in gulag i mean a happy camp if not listen sure some will dies but its happen bes good goyim) the gulags are coming be ready

FancyMancy said:
In other words - fake it 'til you make it, is the idea. The jew and shills who promote the jew world order just go on regardless as if it is an immovable object, i.e. being stubborn, or an unstoppable force, i.e. something that WILL happen, no matter what you Goyim say, think or do..
Yeah that's what they do, try to make fucked up situations look normal... Enough of it. There will not be a jew world order. Fuck them. Just look at the Fauci's face on the other topic, he's scared for his life. His body language shows it all, he can't hide it. He knows it's coming. It's inevitable. They can lie all they want, deep down they know they will be obliterated very soon.

Wtf did she just said that loooolll, i think it's the rituals manifesting, like... i think the jews without their torashit energies are so alien that they cannot comunicate with normal humans sooo by disipating their disgusting energies, their disgusting alien nature is revealed, or the final rituals manipulate faith to make the kikes be dumber...
I just cannot explain it... like you say your whole plan just in the face of everyone...

Australia has it really bad in this still 🙁. I heard some stuff from other sources on news that they still have lockdowns.

I think some of our rtrs are working the shattering makes them come out with stuff more I noticed as an experiment I did the shattering into the leaders of another group that were Jews and then watched every once in awhile on their forums cause I wanted to see what would happen. One of them admitted to working with the greys and some other stuff shortly after another left the group. So same principals on a world stage this is interesting.

One of my favorite quotes.
"As we move towards a new world order a normal life is boring" that was from one of Eminem songs.

Exactly. We need to fight this fuck normal as it was a slave society and also fuck their new world order too. We will create something new.

(Oy vey goyims it's totally not bes used to track yous goyims but if yous lieses were yous bes we put you in gulag)oyyyyyyy vvvveeeeeyyyyyyyy

hailourtruegod said:
Freudian slip huh? I'm starting to feel the acceleration of all this today.
It's not a Freudian Slip Mayor Lori Lightfoot was caught saying that "You have to pledge allegiance to the New World Order " and we'll as another Australian Premier.

Starts at 33.33
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=613a97836a667e17f16deb46

This is a dogwhistle to their followers who know about the plan and a "Fuck you ,Goyim" to the Nationalists.

Then they come around and call us conspiracy theorists as a gaslighting tool.

It's like if a serial killer went into a studio on camera and killed a bunch of people on video. Then all MSM media ran a campaign saying that NO video existed and NO serial killer existed and anyone claiming that was a far right extremist.

It's the same thing they do with the Kalergi White Genocide plan. It's on the United Nations website that they are Shipping in non white immigrants and aim to Divide 600 million of between between Europe and America.

They are simply lying to your face because they censored everyone saying otherwise from the internet (starting from the dailystormer and infowars) and they know that common right Wingers on YouTube cannot completely redpill the populace because you'll be banned instantly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Not letting you into Football/soccer sports grounds in Uk unless "double vax" still time to change it to 8th Vax only apply.

Jew World Order.

Scotland seems to be taking the lead here for all this nonsense.

Jack said:
hailourtruegod said:
Freudian slip huh? I'm starting to feel the acceleration of all this today.
It's not a Freudian Slip Mayor Lori Lightfoot was caught saying that "You have to pledge allegiance to the New World Order " and we'll as another Australian Premier.

Starts at 33.33
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=613a97836a667e17f16deb46

This is a dogwhistle to their followers who know about the plan and a "Fuck you ,Goyim" to the Nationalists.

Then they come around and call us conspiracy theorists as a gaslighting tool.

It's like if a serial killer went into a studio on camera and killed a bunch of people on video. Then all MSM media ran a campaign saying that NO video existed and NO serial killer existed and anyone claiming that was a far right extremist.

It's the same thing they do with the Kalergi White Genocide plan. It's on the United Nations website that they are Shipping in non white immigrants and aim to Divide 600 million of between between Europe and America.

They are simply lying to your face because they censored everyone saying otherwise from the internet (starting from the dailystormer and infowars) and they know that common right Wingers on YouTube cannot completely redpill the populace because you'll be banned instantly.

Good points and when they're done gaslighting us and lying to their sheep in a few years they'll just start saying "new world order is a good thing goyim, its the far right extremists who think it's a bad thing so don't listen to them because we know better".

They pretty much did that with the "shadow campaign that's saved the 2020 election". They "explained" themselves away and even though it pretty much proved the right wingers to be right about shady stuff going on in secret they were still labeled as crazy regardless and only the biggest fools ate it up.

This is much bigger thing though so we'll see how they play this one out.

Thanks for sharing that video and time stamp. I'm going to spread around

Australia is the testing grounds for NWO or a Litmus test before it is rolled out globally.

Like the gun grab in 1996 Port Arthur massacre Psop Australians surrendered their arms willingly. Evidence was justified, this reduced gun-related suicide and gun-related homicide. As they always manipulate data, but the truth of the matter was suicide rates were on a decline since 1986, and homicide rates didn't change after 1996 other methods were used.

In press conferences individual state premiers are open stating 'unvaxxed' will be locked out of the economic system medical, employment, etc. 'Freedums' are given to vaxxed from their beloved government
-to have a picnic outdoors up to 5 people all should be vaxxed
-Up to 10 Visitors can be hosted in their home of course all vaxxed
-Businesses to open to only vaxxed, if they serve unvaxxed they are heavily fined $14,000

I'm bewildered most people I know are so excited for their new 'Freedums' granted and are blase' about segregation happening in front of their eyes. Indoctrination is deep. People don't want to know the resurgence of Convid in highly vaxxed countries as Australia is still playing catch up.

The govt has secured 280 Million doses from 5 agreements totalling $8 Billion. For a population of 25 Million, that's 11 jabs. They are building vaxx manufacturing facilities in 2 states. To date, they have done 33 Million PCR tests that cost the taxpayers 100$ per test i.e. 3.3 $ Billion. With massive debt racked up, setting up for transition into global digital currency and usher of the new technocratic social system.

I do not want to propagate fear, but this has to be said. Australia is not US, we do not have the first and second amendment. There are people fighting from a legal standpoint. In all honesty, I don't see it coming forth. For the reasons that the former PM John Howard placed a 90-year suppression order on 28 high profile pedophiles including ministers and judges.

If any Australian is staying in major cities, I would urge them to relocate to regional areas with local food sources to weather this out.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back