Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting back.

666sirius666

Satan has been using me to toy with a jewess....and it feels good, because I do believe she's Jewish. She has a Sephardic jewish surname. Also, she's very manipulative, hateful and rude to get her way. She only seems to care about what she wants. She uses gifts to guarantee friendship I suppose. I mean, she admitted to seeing a poor dog get splattered by a speeding car and felt nothing.

Listen...she says she's been intrigued by Satan since her Xian mother told her stories about "scary" demons. She's attracted to negative energy, too.

So, is she jewish?

SatanisAMAZING said:
Satan has been using me to toy with a jewess....and it feels good, because I do believe she's Jewish. She has a Sephardic jewish surname. Also, she's very manipulative, hateful and rude to get her way. She only seems to care about what she wants. She uses gifts to guarantee friendship I suppose. I mean, she admitted to seeing a poor dog get splattered by a speeding car and felt nothing.

Listen...she says she's been intrigued by Satan since her Xian mother told her stories about "scary" demons. She's attracted to negative energy, too.

So, is she jewish?

For your own good stay far away. It's a probable yiddish tapeworm.

I loath jews terribly.

If I am a jew. May Satan destroy me.

I want to be destroyed if I am one.

SatanisAMAZING said:

There is nothing to be gained by interacting with the enemy. Cut all contact and sever any astral connections. If Satan wanted to toy with an enemy, he wouldn't send someone who might be vulnerable to their energy or influence. You don't have a friendship with her and shouldn't think of it like that. Block her immediately.

SatanisAMAZING said:

So, is she jewish?

I’ve been going on a separate course.. figuring it out. I’ve gained lots of wealth and going on vacations.. but that being said I do need to pick up and keep meditating and doing my blood rituals(my own blood).. ethnically I’m part kike(jew).. but this interest me. And I intend to be a fair leader.

956GOD said:
SatanisAMAZING said:

So, is she jewish?

I’ve been going on a separate course.. figuring it out. I’ve gained lots of wealth and going on vacations.. but that being said I do need to pick up and keep meditating and doing my blood rituals(my own blood).. ethnically I’m part kike(jew).. but this interest me. And I intend to be a fair leader.

Are you really part kike or just trolling? Cus if you are you're the second one to come through here recently...on shor hashit what a suprise. I'm guessing you're like GG Allen and have been skittwring through the woodworks?

Leave you disgusting untermench the Gods will never accept the likes of you.

956GOD said:
ethnically I’m part kike(jew).. but this interest me. And I intend to be a fair leader.

This doesn't surprise me and should not surprise anyone else either. Get lost
5617428.jpeg

956GOD said:
SatanisAMAZING said:

So, is she jewish?

956 GOD you are a jewish troll, You're not wanted here, your reptilian dna will never allow you to be a fair leader, I personally hope your account get's deleted. We don't need you plaguing the forums with vile and misinformation, makes sense the only way a jew can do magick is with blood magick, sickening.

To the OP, get rid of that filth in your life, Satan is Amazing, Satan would not make you do that, therefore.. SATAN made you do nothing, you are simply in a shit situation that you need to get out of, you're soul will be tainted by the kikess for a bit even after parting ways, you need to focus on cleaning, protection, and power meditations

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back