Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Path Towards The Godhead: Happiness Of The Righteous

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the Gita of the Hindus, it's related that those who advance far in meditation, will open the "Well of Life" and also the Pineal Gland and the 3rd eye. The levels of bliss bestowed upon an individual, will never be experienced by normal human beings.

Is PTAH the stand-alone and only meditation needed to open the (6th chakra) Pineal gland and third eye??

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
More and more one goes into this path, you will be seeing the difference between your own clean soul and that unclean of others who are ignoring everything in "Blissful ignorance".

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Once after spamming Ptah meditation and I walked through the supermarket, for a brief moment I could see that the (liquids of) products that cause little harm had a light-white aura and those that could kill had a light-blackened aura is this a positive sign of PTAH working as it should or do I need to do more..?

Hail Satan

GoldenxChild1 said:
HPC, where does the camel, lion, and child originate from?

I mentioned Nietszche because this analogy is from him. Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

If Nietszche read this or walked this path, he would have seen what he was writing for. But he might have had, somewhere in his past...

Personal Growth said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
This was very motivational for me. The translation project is putting a lot of pressure on me. Im that Camel for now. Some days i want to giveup but my logical mind fights it.This has been going on for some time now. For some reason i feel pressured to complete it quickly and thats not gonna work. It takes a lot of mental effort for me to sit down and do it as i should and its exacty as you say...I dont want to manually translate a 600 page book but i also really want to and the work that its takes is tremendous but the rewards for me personally out weighs it. Now its really just a test of endurance. Im gonna put some fire under this camels ass thank you HP Cobra this post is what i needed.

You have to take it one day at a time. No frying yourself. Just a reasonable amount each day.

You will not abandon your translation project because you're doing it for your people. The Dutchmen, the Afrikaaners.

They are a very fair and spiritual people but extremely enslaved and led astray under the xtianity lie.

The Afrikaaners need to have something they can look at that's the truth.

You will get it done. Just plan a reasonable schedule to do it. Balance is necessary lest a person become unbalanced.

Change your mindset from it being a chore. To feeling great and proud that the translated material will be your work. That it's yours, you did it for your people.

We're camels in the making of Lions.

Thank you for your support. Im saving this post for a time i need some motivational words again.
I also want to show it to someone close to me 🙂

Invictus2 said:
And that I am certainly not compatible with. In Portugal we have a saying that roughly translates to "better alone than in bad company"... Even my chart says I am a loner by choice which I slowly came to understand why. I guess this trait is more or less common in most of us because we all experience this to some degree. It motivates me even more to spread the truth and do the spiritual warfare.

I don't believe anymore that should be seen as a bad thing, because those who are without may seem "happy" , but deep inside, are they? They are empty. As someone commented above, the lights are on but nobody's home.

The circumstances we face are a result of warfare and conflict and are therefore not normal. Of course, if you are more introverted then you can tolerate isolation for longer; I worry about those who need more social contact.
Nonetheless, this situation is not a permanent one, so no need to feel sad in that regard.

What a beautiful sermon.

I definetly didn't come here from a comfortable spot nor was I as ignorant as the average person. I always had it in the back of my mind how there's literal slaves of all kinds from sexual to excessive work and that's not even the only bad thing. Torture to just poor 3rd world people suffering everyday who some will never know freedom or a decent life. I hated this world before coming to SS because I found it sick that the majority of the civilized just didn't care to better things. I wasn't even asking for activism but for people to be healthy and smart at the very least. I felt like this was what I had to put up with with all my life that this is it, it won't get better until maybe I off myself. I know now that things will definitely get better thanks to all of us and our amazing gods and goddesses.

Even for me the rabbit hole went deeper as I now know who's behind this and it's worse than what I thought but seeing who I am I can endure easily, I just have to work on my vitality.

I don't want to be one of those people who brag about being from the worst part of places but I have learned to not take for granted the lessons I have learned and now that SS has helped me fix my mind from the damage I did to it from doing drugs and drinking to escape reality I feel way more wise. Not to toot my own horn though because there's a lot of older members here who I see way more wise than me. I know my worth now.

I understand the allegory of the camel the child and the lion thanks to these life experiences and everything I've learned thru reading with an SS mind and the years of meditation.

Being a real human and becoming "more" human as I keep advancing really rocks lol.

Thank you!
I am very inspired by this post!

I do not want to give up the spiritual power I have already gained. I have had spiritual abilities all my life. For example: siddhis, or manifesting my thoughts(both positive and negative(black magic) things) .
When I was a kid there was a period when the grey ones attacked me. With nightmare attacks, but I found that out later when I was SS. But. as an SS I learned to deal with these things. The Spiritual Poweres.

I remember when I was a kid, everyone chose a vocation. I wanted to be a magician ( before coming the nightmare attacks ). Only my mother talked me out of it at the time. Strange to think that after all this time I can do it.

Personal Growth said:
This was very motivational for me. The translation project is putting a lot of pressure on me. Im that Camel for now. Some days i want to giveup but my logical mind fights it.This has been going on for some time now. For some reason i feel pressured to complete it quickly and thats not gonna work. It takes a lot of mental effort for me to sit down and do it as i should and its exacty as you say...I dont want to manually translate a 600 page book but i also really want to and the work that its takes is tremendous but the rewards for me personally out weighs it. Now its really just a test of endurance. Im gonna put some fire under this camels ass thank you HP Cobra this post is what i needed.

You have to take it one day at a time. No frying yourself. Just a reasonable amount each day.

You will not abandon your translation project because you're doing it for your people. The Dutchmen, the Afrikaaners.

They are a very fair and spiritual people but extremely enslaved and led astray under the xtianity lie.

The Afrikaaners need to have something they can look at that's the truth.

You will get it done. Just plan a reasonable schedule to do it. Balance is necessary lest a person become unbalanced.

Change your mindset from it being a chore. To feeling great and proud that the translated material will be your work. That it's yours, you did it for your people.

We're camels in the making of Lions.

Thank you for your support. Im saving this post for a time i need some motivational words again.
I also want to show it to someone close to me 🙂

Mate I'm originally from South Africa. I had proper Boere Dutch grandparents. They had very strong spirits. Strong but fair with a great sense of justice.

So I have Dutch blood. Half at least from my mothers side. When I come across Dutch people there is an aloofness there. It's good. A detached superiority that I can feel. An inner strength they may now be aware of but I can feel the strong fighting spirit.

And that's where I believe I get my good genes and Satanic Spirit from.

Just look at who the enemy attacks the most and you will be hot on the money who's their greatest threat.

We being the enemies greatest threat doesn't mean we wear ourselves out until we're on our knees though. We do have our work to do. And at the same time we have to carry on the maintenance on ourselves to stay strong.

We do our part to the best of our abilities but have to make sure our house is in order first.

Good man. We are comrades in this war. And we have our responsibilities respectively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back