Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine [Audio Updated]

I tried this, but without inhaling the Aether. I felt the effects immediately. I had a pressure in the middle of my head. It hurt a little but then it was pleasant, like I had a short moment of bliss.
Usually I feel this same type of pressure when I meditate on my 6th chakra and pineal gland. So I guess it's a good sign.
Now, as I'm writing this, I feel this pressure more into my pineal gland.
I wonder how different it would be when inhaling the Aether. I'll try it.

Woah! The after effects of this meditation had me shooketh. Not ever has any meditation generated or caused such an energy surge that systematically went through all of my chakras. My astral senses peaked for a while as well. I did this at daylight, but this works better at night? Wow...

This was a very beautiful and rewarding experience. I cannot describe it, really. I felt my soul diffirently with this one. Like, i really felt my soul and energies very vividly and strongly. I am grateful for this. Satan and the gods and godesses are truly kind who helps us with true advancement. It is so beautiful!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Siatris Ioholo said:
Fuchs said:
Hail Satan Forever!"

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800

I would also like to do the meditation posted by VoE but I don't understand if we have to vibrate INANA 88 times only in the 6th chakra or INANA 88 times in the 6th chakra, INANA 88 times in the third eye and so on?

In the meditation is written to vibrate it at the same time in all the above chakras. I just fokus on my head try to visualise the head region more gold/white over time, with each vibration. Or only fokus on the pineal gland.

I mean to fokus at the same time on all of them is for me impossibel:

Clairaudience_Points.gif

Clairaudience.gif

Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif

BRAIN2.gif

Temple_Chakras.gif

Young_Girl_1460_.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Donovandal said:
Out of curiosity, I tried it out in broad daylight, surprisingly, at least in my case it worked quite intensely, not only 6th chakra/pineal gland responded, but all of it's extensions as well.

I will do it again before sleep in complete darkness, to see how much difference it will make.

It will definitely work any time of the day, but the best time, would be at night. Looking forward to what differences you will see.

Is this meditation a more effective way to empower the pineal gland then other methods on the site, or should be used alongside other methods like breathing energy into the pineal, and the GAUM mantra in a different session?

sahasraraBliss666 said:
CAN it also help cure myopia? Wearing Spectacles is so annoying fir me

Maybe it may have some positive influence, I am unsure. However, myopia is generally caused by negative influences imposed on people by corrupt medical science. You can read more below and attempt the given solutions:

https://endmyopia.org/

Edward Lonsa said:
Huge thanks to you and HPS Maxine! And to the Gods!

I did not notice such thing as "more subtle" or "less powerful" vibe or less electricity though. It is extremely head shaking. I experienced a bomb in head even reading the title of a page (but I often experience this from other meditations and words of power also or even from thinking of Pineal Gland, so it might be unique).

Also people relate about FRTR that it is more subtle than older RTR. I never noticed this. Instead I feel it as an exceptional bomb freeing effect, especially with tetra. The last has the effect of no describe, freeing and healing that nothing else has in this world. I feel them both having more effect than any other RTR.

That's because you are really sensitive, and most people here are active meditators. I know this would probably blow away most people, but the best effects are the subtler, that show up after you do this over a given amount of time like a few days.

Fancy Slothz said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
How do you create aether is it the same as ether or ectoplasm.. I cannot find the meditations for aether on the forums or in satanisgod.org .

Aether is everywhere in the universe, you don't create it. You just focus on it and inhale it.

Fancy Slothz said:
How do you create aether is it the same as ether or ectoplasm.. I cannot find the meditations for aether on the forums or in satanisgod.org .

Here is the page:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Just focus on inhaling it from around you.

SOL/LUNA said:
EA666 said:
Dear High Priest, I need to listen how to vibrate PTAH. Can you please add voice or video?

×2 :)

Hi there!

if you do not mind. :roll:

I am a person who learns the mantras with the audios made by our brothers.

greetings from South America (ARGENTINA) 🇦🇷

SALVE SATÁN!! 💪 :twisted:

Hey 💗

Nice! I was looking for something to my pineal gland!!
My experience for now: I felt my body eletric and my pineal gland active. And I'm still hearing some buzz.
Thank u HPHC!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fancy Slothz said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Aether is everywhere in the universe, you don't create it. You just focus on it and inhale it.

this will probably sound dumb but how do you inhale Aether or sunlight or light or energy in general?

jrvan said:
Something else I can add as food for thought: imagination contains the word "image" in it. Visualization is one of the fundamental parts of magick, and imagination is part of that. For example, our minds can go on autopilot imagining things/daydreaming, but through Void control and concentration during a ritual we can control the visualization and imagery. Controlled imagination is very effective and can be a large determining factor in the success of a working. So while this could be simply a semantics argument, imagination is in a sense very real. Also, like the Hindus we could make the argument that the whole world is imaginary and stemming from a dream. The pineal gland perceives light and darkness, and influences the tired or awake state based on that through secreting melatonin. The pineal gland is ruled by Neptune which as a planetary influence rules ESP, intuition, dreams, psychic things, imagination, etc... there's a downside to the influence of Neptune of course in that it rules drugs and hallucinations which could for the most part be considered imagination which is out of one's control. In other words not controlled visualization, and visualization that "happens" to someone rather than them guiding it and controlling it themselves. I personally believe that through the pineal gland and magick, in an occult sense we dream the world into existence so to say. Rather, it's a shared dream that is co-created, and the primary dream or creation is maintained by Father Satan. So anything which deviates from the main dream, and deviates from the Truth of reality, is false and would be what people call "imagination" which I think people should call "false imagination." Through Neptune and the pineal gland and the use of magick, it's like we "turn our dreams into reality" as the saying goes. Pretty cool huh? Dreaming a reality. That's pretty much a huge part of human life too - dreaming of what we want, and then turning it into reality by creating it. We have the Aether element in our souls, after all. We were born to be able to create what we want. We were given that ability by our Creator. If we can dream it then we can create it, that's one of our greatest powers. Of course, in this world right now, one needs wealth in order to manifest their dreams. So the jews keep wealth away from us so we can't do anything, and can't create. Unless we use magick which they also keep out of reach of the ordinary person. Most people have dreams, and they want so badly to create and to turn their dreams into reality. They feel the natural desire and absolute craving of their souls to create, and they can't. It's cruel. Such a cruel thing to deny a soul that was born to create, and desires to create so badly. Everyone is after money not only to survive, but to create and to manifest what is in their dreams and desires.

Like it was said in Egypt: Ptah creates what is in his heart with his tongue. The power of speech brings forth our dreams and desires.

*when you accidentally foreshadow*

Thank you High Priest HoodedCobra and High Priestess Maxine. I'm grateful for this, and I'll be sharing my experiences with this meditation as soon as I can.

Hail Satan!

Fuchs said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Fuchs said:
Hail Satan Forever!"

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800

I would also like to do the meditation posted by VoE but I don't understand if we have to vibrate INANA 88 times only in the 6th chakra or INANA 88 times in the 6th chakra, INANA 88 times in the third eye and so on?

In the meditation is written to vibrate it at the same time in all the above chakras. I just fokus on my head try to visualise the head region more gold/white over time, with each vibration. Or only fokus on the pineal gland.

I mean to fokus at the same time on all of them is for me impossibel:

Clairaudience_Points.gif

Clairaudience.gif

Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif

BRAIN2.gif

Temple_Chakras.gif

Young_Girl_1460_.jpg
Thank you !

Fancy Slothz said:

It is in the JoS. Go to the meditation section, it is also known as Akasha.

So my first time trying this tonight. I felt a sensation of wetness in my 6th chakra area. I felt my temple chakras immensely right after imagining my 6th chakra expanding. My feet also started vibrating which I wonder if it has anything to do with Neptune ruling Pisces which rules the feet.

Very powerful and interesting experience. I'll be paying attention for the subtler effects like you mentioned, and I will be doing this again tomorrow night.

Hail Satan!

I just notice after doing the meditation twice, that in each time, I began to avoid light from any source, but for a few seconds. This wasn't on purpose, it was more like instinctive. Also some abnormal mental speed.
Well let me stop here, I know this may not be the purpose of this meditation. I've only done this twice.

Thank you High Priest Cobra, for this meditation, looking forward to hear the audio file to know if I am vibrating it correctly.

Tried the meditation last night before sleeping, even though I'm a beginner I could definitely feel it.
I didn't breathe in the Aether as I'm not experienced with the elements but I did breathe Indigo energy into the pineal gland before doing the vibrations.
Other than a big pressure in the middle of the head, and what I assume is the blissful feeling everyone speaks about - as it felt really good. No other effects so far. I had vivid dreams but I have those sometimes so might not be related. I also have a headache today which could be related same as when we open the Chakra initially.

Was definitely an interesting feeling. Can I do this everyday before sleeping?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EA666 said:
EA666 said:
Dear High Priest, I need to listen how to vibrate PTAH. Can you please add voice or video?

High Priest, PLEASE 😞

Alright, I will try to find a microphone to record this. Don't worry.
I have made these, HP please delete the one that is less correct and leave the good one:
https://voca.ro/14Hx69xQQkpz
https://voca.ro/1fRnq2jlF5u8

Crystallized Mushroom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fancy Slothz said:

this will probably sound dumb but how do you inhale Aether or sunlight or light or energy in general?

You imagine it going into you. That's called invoking.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

To be precise, while you are inhaling you imagine you're drawing in energy/ether/the elements or whatever else you want together with the breath. Obviously you don't need to synchronize the drawing in of energy with the inhalation, but it helps you get the feeling of drawing it in.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EA666 said:
High Priest, PLEASE 😞

I have made these, HP please delete the one that is less correct and leave the good one:
Shouldn't it be more vibrated? Like PPPP TTTT AAAA HHHH? In the audio is more quicker, I wonder what is the right version.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shouldn't it be more vibrated? Like PPPP TTTT AAAA HHHH? In the audio is more quicker, I wonder what is the right version.
Maybe, I don't know. Maybe it's also completely wrong. Looking forward to a HC review lol

luis said:
Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is how I did it. Not sure which is correct, but I definitely felt the vibration in the pineal gland

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fancy Slothz said:

This is literally meditation 101, the most beginner thing you can do and the foundation of every meditation.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Progressively, meditations who have been discovered by the JoS with the help of the Gods, are going to be shared in increments.

For more information about this, refer to this post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61422

These will be from numerous levels, all the way from beginner to intermediate, to advanced, to very advanced. This meditation below is advanced, and one has to at least have some experience with invoking Aether.

However, this meditation is safe, and if one wants to try it, it will not cause any unpleasant effects. The only necessity for those who want to experiment, is that the 6th chakra opening meditation and some empowerment has been done prior to this.

The meditation is below.

Instructions:

Due to the nature of this meditation, doing this in a lightless room with the least amount of lights, would be beneficial. The best time to do this meditation is at night, but not when one is too sleepy to lack alertness, but a pleasant focus and very low light should be present. This helps the Pineal Gland activate itself better.

1. Relax before this meditation and focus on your pineal gland, broadly in the center of your head.

2. Inhale the Aether [Aether is optional and makes this meditation more acute, you can use energy in the color of the 6th chakra] into the 6th chakra for 3-4 breaths, accumulating it inside the Pineal Gland. You must try to center this energy inside the Pineal Gland as you breathe this.

3. On a low tone of voice [not loud vibrating in this case] start vibrating softly "PTAH".

4. How this is vibrated is as following: P as in Plan, T as in Turn, A should be vibrated as in Andras, and H is not to be vibrated, but exhaled. All these vibrations, will be felt into the head.

5. The H, is to be exhaled in a specific way for this meditation. During the exhale, the focus must be on the Pineal Gland. The H is to be done in a breath that is felt on the top of the palate of the mouth.

6. Make sure, that every letter is felt distinctively, one by one.

7. The more awareness one already has with meditation, the more the effects of this meditation will be felt.

8. Repeat the above anywhere from 5 to 20 times.

9. Meditate on the energy inside the Pineal Gland, and envision the 6th chakra growing in power.

Now, most conditions and understandings of meditations in this place have been only partial. An example, is how many people consider that only a buzz is a certification of a positive meditation. It generally, is a very good indicator.

The reality is, many advanced meditations, can be subtler, and their "electric" effects, can be felt only if one is more focused.

The above meditation and it's deeper effects will be felt for those already having worked on the Pineal Gland. The lower the level of spiritual openess, means one understands these less [but will understand them more later as spiritual sensitivity grows with meditation and opening the mind].

This meditation will work specific segments and abilities of the Pineal Gland/6th Chakra. Due to the complex nature of this chakra, this meditation can compensate and be done also with other meditations, completing more general empowerement of the 6th Chakra.
Just a question, invoking the Aether and vibrating 'Ptah' is a round?

This meditation for me has had some pretty immediate effects. I did it twice for just 5-10 breaths. This overall empowers the soul and increases sexual energy. Not complaining. I was given a message of some sort that I believe pertained to this to use wisely.

This is much more powerful. I’ve been getting these strange body tremors before and after sleep. Earthquake sensations mainly in my lower back and spine, it hasn’t felt great and not like any bioelectricity symptoms I’ve ever felt before but I haven’t been able to trace it to a particular cause and I’ve just got a feeling this might help resolve it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Edward Lonsa said:
Huge thanks to you and HPS Maxine! And to the Gods!

I did not notice such thing as "more subtle" or "less powerful" vibe or less electricity though. It is extremely head shaking. I experienced a bomb in head even reading the title of a page (but I often experience this from other meditations and words of power also or even from thinking of Pineal Gland, so it might be unique).

Also people relate about FRTR that it is more subtle than older RTR. I never noticed this. Instead I feel it as an exceptional bomb freeing effect, especially with tetra. The last has the effect of no describe, freeing and healing that nothing else has in this world. I feel them both having more effect than any other RTR.

That's because you are really sensitive, and most people here are active meditators. I know this would probably blow away most people, but the best effects are the subtler, that show up after you do this over a given amount of time like a few days.

That makes sense. I did this once two days ago and once yesterday night. Yesterday I felt a buzz in the head and then today the effects really showed up.

For those who are having a bit of trouble locating their pineal gland, the picture of the pineal gland that the crown chakra meditation used to have helped me locate my pineal gland perfectly.

This can still be found on Satans library, go to the J section and it’s called “JoyofSatan pdf(this is a much older version).”

Open the PDF and go to page 379(which is the opening of the crown chakra meditation) and you will see an old picture the JoS used to have of the pineal gland. Not sure why this picture got taken down, it seems to be pretty accurate about the location. I don’t know how to post pics here otherwise I just would have posted it.

The PDF:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160422203150/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvgdytuv0z7e3ou/1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf?dl=1

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
Maybe, I don't know. Maybe it's also completely wrong. Looking forward to a HC review lol

I did it like the 2nd one. With a stronger P, but guess this will vary with languages and accents/dialects.

Lydia said:
Fancy Slothz said:

It is in the JoS. Go to the meditation section, it is also known as Akasha.

In the meditation section it is named "invoking quintessence":

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you :p :p :p :p

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Thank you HP! I am curious to try this one after KY tonight right before bed :D

Let us know of effects. However, you must pay attention. Some of it may be immediate, but other effects may be prolonged. A minimum of a few days is to get the prolonged effects.

After 2 nights in a row I can definately say right after I felt an aching in the middle of my head as well as pressure and tingling in my brow area. The first night I did it I was feeling pretty down. Right after the mediation falling asleep I felt much different. More stable.

I also then felt a compulsion to focus on my astral eyes which I did. Through the duration of the meditation it was easier for me to see my 6th chakra lighting up and spinning

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back