Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Satanic Artwork

DarkSwan said:

Ninrick, do not become like Shael. Don’t let yourself get by influenced by manipulative weaklings trying to drag you down to their level.

You are better than that.

Learn from the mistakes made by others, and do not fall into the same trap. Too many people have done so already, you do not need to follow their footsteps into oblivion and damnation.

First, you should get of that high horse. It does you no good to saddle something you cannot ride. Don’t let your ego control you, always maintain clarity and stability, let your true self be in control, not the lower vibrational manifestation of the being.

Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
Don't fall for that meme, she was a delusional girl, probably not even meditating.

So don't you go telling people Azorm was a delusional girl who never meditated while never knowing or even talking to her. Only taking Stormblood's and Jack's word or other forum members for it.
And thanks for giving me reason to know put you on moderation (i.e. take your word with a much finer grain of salt).
Wow I wonder what else did you "took with a finer grain of salt" Mr. Moderator. Since I remember being told that Azorm's post explaining how she made a mistake and tried to correct using Gray color and that the magnetic color is actually blue got deleted somehow. Also posts when she asked why are mods deleting her posts got deleted aswell.

I wonder if this post well get deleted aswell since I am now "under moderation"

Such a trusted moderator when he says that people will be closely inspected now for disagreeing with him hmmm.

Rook said:
mercury_wisdom said:
DarkSwan said:
Elaborate, why is Azorm equal to Zola?
Because of your super pronounced psychic abilities? Because you use your 3rd eye to see through people and bullshit?

Azorm was wayy above the average here.

Now, I am here to listen.
If you can elaborate it. Keep your mouth shut.
I wouldn't really listen to a person who thinks succubi and incubi are just enemy entities. Just ignore Rook.
I'm fine with people ignoring me, noting wrong with that, the things i post here are often for people's welbeing, not mines.

And no, i didn't say that succubi and incubi are enemy entities, but i did say that enemy entities tends to pose as lovers yes.
this sort of thing is called infiltration, and the enemy does this a lot, destroying things from the inside out.
The things i have posted before were to make people aware of this, wheater they choose to listen or not is up to them.

When it comes to love, people should know what it's all about, so that they don't get exploited.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html said:
Sermon on Satanic Healing and Holes in the Aura[/url]"]One is open and vulnerable and allows them in. They attach, connect, and control. We have opened our emotions to them in some way. The Nazarene and other unwanted entities gain entry the same way. A small child taken to church and Sunday school is continually coerced into "Loving Jesus." We are told, "God is Love." The same lies apply to the Nazarene. This opens up one of the most vulnerable areas of a human being so that he/she can be controlled by these unwanted and harmful entities. The love energy is exploited and used by these entities as a parasite uses its host to its demise and sucks it dry. As you all can see, these entities gain control of and work through many of the new age people.

In addition, love can play upon one’s judgment and reasoning. Enemy aliens and their chosen humans know this and exploit it.

The hieroglyphics and carvings in many of the Egyptian temples and pyramids are there to tell us something. The classic pose with the arms crossed over the chest is for a reason- to protect the heart chakra. This warns of being sympathetic to the wrong things, or helping those who are undeserving of any help. Having sympathy for an enemy or enemies and their programs in the case of spiritual warfare will only result in one’s downfall and this has extended to entire peoples and nations over the millennia.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SatanicLove.html said:
SATANIC LOVE[/url]"]With all the New Age hype, there is this emphasis on love, love, love. Love is an emotion. Yes, it is essential to human happiness and one's well-being, but all of this emphasis on "love" has cheapened it and has made it to be something it is not. ALL emotions are equally valid and essential.

The truth is- love is something everyone must earn. Of course, there is misplaced love, as in situations where one becomes infatuated or even obsessed with another person and the love is not returned. These are emotions out of control and can be something very ugly and painful.

Satanism is about being free and living with nature. Love for love's sake, or love that is wasted on ingrates is abuse of this emotion. Foolish Christians are taught to love their enemies. This teaching is suicidal. How long would our bodies last if our immune systems turned the other cheek so to speak and loved invading viruses? These sick twisted teachings regarding love can land one in the psychiatrist's office. This is where so many of these people end up going at certain points in their lives.

Abuse of love, like the other teachings of the Nazarene, leads to confusion and chaos. True love is something that is earned upon a foundation of mutual empathy, kindness, trust, and goodwill between two people. Love is a two-way street. Loving enemies, illnesses and anything and anyone just for the sake of love is unnatural and very unhealthy.

Father Satan loves those of us who come to him with sincerity. He does not waste his love on Christians or other deluded fools who reject him. Satan takes care of his own. This is the true meaning of love. Love is a two-way street.
By the way Rook I apologize for saying what I said it was really impulsive and I don't really mean it. If you do think that Succubi and Incubi are not enemy entities then I apologize.

I am having some nasty mars transits and there is a lot of mars energies. Its causing me to be impulsive and angry. Everyone has to excuse me for what I said if it came out as aggresive or attacking them as I wasn't in the right mind state.

I am also angry because of stuff in personal life so please excuse me.

I will lay off this drama now and won't get involved into any type of this drama any further. I always avoid drama and I don't like it. I already have enough drama in real life. I am only here to help other SS and learn from other SS.

Hail Satan!!

Rook said:
ForVery said:
RAUM:
- https://ibb.co/QQBDY6B
THOTH:
- https://ibb.co/6bDvy2t
AZAZEL:
- https://ibb.co/RpfnSt5
SATAN ( Sculpture )
- https://ibb.co/MSLkCnq
ZEUS:
- https://ibb.co/31v3Wy2
BASTET:
- https://ibb.co/0fGJ6tb
ANUBIS:
- https://ibb.co/JCpYr25
___
Hail to all Gods of Hell !

Raum:
https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html
2272207_orig.jpg

Thoth:
is literally from a member on this forum, lol
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=1093#p1093
YoakeHoshi said:
Okay, I'm completely retarded when it comes to make pics appear :oops:
So, here is the link:

Thoth https://imgur.com/gallery/WtK0E

Azazel:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/432486370452744250/

Satan:
This is also from the same guy on the forums that i mention above.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=3743#p3743
YoakeHoshi said:
Hello everyone.

After I made a portrait of Thoth (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=261), I've started to have an intense desire to do something for Satan too. This is the best, biggest work I've ever made, I usually am hard on myself when it comes to judge my workings but... I am proud this time.

This is not finished yet, I still have to remove clay on the inside and bake it. At school I did a sculpture but I never finished it so I don't know how to bake it safely, I'm worried that it could break during the process so I took some pictures now.

This took me a lot of time, and as usual, I struggled a lot, but also cried for happiness. Through this time, I think Satan helped me. I saw His face, eyes, hair, during my meditations; everything that I needed in order for the sculpture to be realistic. I know that still, there are mistakes... I'm still unsure, I don't know if what I made represents 100% Satan... However, I did my best and hope you enjoy.

BzEkKZT.jpg

Xrm2x8O.jpg

hxkF5cK.jpg

6oENN8p.jpg

XLWa3kp.jpg

cPZL4ib.jpg

Anubis:
https://wallpapersafari.com/w/HFt8wS
548456.jpg

The rest of drawings i didn't mention here didn't show up in a reverse search, as they're probably too edited from the original source.

Unrelated to our beef, but who drew Lord Azazel?
I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw it, it so beautiful. (So I guess it’s legit?)

mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:
So don't you go telling people Azorm was a delusional girl who never meditated while never knowing or even talking to her. Only taking Stormblood's and Jack's word or other forum members for it.
And thanks for giving me reason to know put you on moderation (i.e. take your word with a much finer grain of salt).
Wow I wonder what else did you "took with a finer grain of salt" Mr. Moderator. Since I remember being told that Azorm's post explaining how she made a mistake and tried to correct using Gray color and that the magnetic color is actually blue got deleted somehow. Also posts when she asked why are mods deleting her posts got deleted aswell.

Such a trusted moderator when he says that people will be closely inspected now for disagreeing with him hmmm.
He's not a moderator, his was just a way of saying that he will scrutinize you more when reading your posts.

Over all I believe you tend to "worship" anyone who you think is more advanced than yourself, especially if it's a woman. You should abandon that mindset to a more healthy mental approach to such people.

What azorm was posting was dangerous, and people can have problems with that, can you think with your head? Can you avoid the whiteknightism?

mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:

He meant it metaphorically, as he already explained that. No need for these things, focusing on members that are not here anymore, be it traitors or simply occupied by something else, advocating with personal reasoning for retaliation purposes or restating past situations is of no importance and time wasting.

Some things should be clear already and everyone must move on, not reproduce lower situations. Things are much more complex as I see from my part, and things are actually more direct and hurtful, in a general sense. So every SS should know how to defend their emotional well being from bonds that cannot be demonstrated as truthful.

Posting how to use grey energy on yourself is a no-brainer why the posts were not approved. This is something that would naturally create anger in any SS. Also in between the public eye and private interactions there's a double edge sword. Justifications exists and it is normal for a justification to occur, but beyond a point that is of no importance. The mental can have any justification for anything very easily.

There's also no point in neither attacking or defending a person that left the forums, NOT unable to respond, but able to decide to explain or stay silent. The decision is of ignorance and self regard in matters of community interactions and well being. And this creates a natural follow up of understanding the situation and person in cause.

As far as I see it, not one single member, left the forums being a stray treasure or something like that. Only a few left that were indeed valuable and advanced, but notice they haven't left by a conflict or whatever ego trip.

Mercury you are a good person, don't dwell on these matters. Stormblood meant no harm to you, and his attitude is against a situation and overall evident direction of things. As far as I know, and judging your posts and activity, you don't have to ever worry about you just being unapproved.

Also moderation takes their job very seriously, and more than that are always subjected and compliant with our H.P. Cobra.

NakedPluto said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:

Mercury you are a good person, don't dwell on these matters. Stormblood meant no harm to you, and his attitude is against a situation and overall evident direction of things. As far as I know, and judging your posts and activity, you don't have to ever worry about you just being unapproved.

Also moderation takes their job very seriously, and more than that are always subjected and compliant with our H.P. Cobra.
Thank you Pluto. Yes I should move on with this and there was no reason to dig up this drama from its grave again.

I had a bit of rough days and transits and couldn't hold myself or articulate myself very well. I apologize for what I said and I want to move on.

As I said I want to help SS and learn from SS on the forums. I am not here to get involved in any drama and I always do my best to avoid it. Its not happening again.

Also whatever I think about Azorm, I still adore our leader HP HC, this forum, other SS, and Satan's community. This forum helped me a lot before with questions I asked and I am grateful.

Again thanks for comforting me I thought people will attack me and hate me now because I agree I am being immature with those replies.

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Again thanks for comforting me I thought people will attack me and hate me now because I agree I am being immature with those replies.

Hail Satan!!

I don't hate you, and I have no intention of attacking you. I think you're awesome, and you're free to defend anyone you want. I personally didn't see the point of it in this case like I said, but it's fine. We're all free to feel however we want about whoever we want. Some people like Azorm for their own reasons, some people resent her, and some people are entirely indifferent towards her. I don't feel anything towards her other than that she poses a danger to people because that's as far as my knowledge of her goes. Others have experiences that involve her going back further than I myself am aware of. It doesn't concern me for the most part, but I shared my opinion about it based on my available data to work with in hopes that it would be of some help and perspective.

I admire you, and I'm not going to change my opinion of you like the tide based on if you have the "right" opinion about someone. That would be like me deciding to hate the Hooded Cobra show and unsubscribe just because of a typo in a post, or because of one episode that happened to piss me off in the moment or because it majorly cock blocked some kosher avenue or plot I had going which I wanted to work with to subvert the forums or something. I love the Cobra show, and I'm going to stick around because it's the best show in the world.

And I like you, Mercury Wisdom. I don't think less of you. Your opinions about Azorm are your own, and they don't affect my view of you. All that happened here was a discussion regarding it since it was brought up, and it got a little heated which was unfortunate in my opinion. That's all. Like NakedPluto said, she's not here so it would be best for us to move on as she is irrelevant to our lives now.

NakedPluto said:
He meant it metaphorically, as he already explained that. No need for these things, focusing on members that are not here anymore, be it traitors or simply occupied by something else, advocating with personal reasoning for retaliation purposes or restating past situations is of no importance and time wasting.

Some things should be clear already and everyone must move on, not reproduce lower situations. Things are much more complex as I see from my part, and things are actually more direct and hurtful, in a general sense. So every SS should know how to defend their emotional well being from bonds that cannot be demonstrated as truthful.

Posting how to use grey energy on yourself is a no-brainer why the posts were not approved. This is something that would naturally create anger in any SS. Also in between the public eye and private interactions there's a double edge sword. Justifications exists and it is normal for a justification to occur, but beyond a point that is of no importance. The mental can have any justification for anything very easily.

There's also no point in neither attacking or defending a person that left the forums, NOT unable to respond, but able to decide to explain or stay silent. The decision is of ignorance and self regard in matters of community interactions and well being. And this creates a natural follow up of understanding the situation and person in cause.

As far as I see it, not one single member, left the forums being a stray treasure or something like that. Only a few left that were indeed valuable and advanced, but notice they haven't left by a conflict or whatever ego trip.

Well said Pluto.

mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:

It's metaphorical, like other people explained. Not moderation of the forum.

If you accept a little bit of unsolicited advice, learn to have evidence other than people's words. I may say "X person is a bitch/idiot/whatever" but without evidence of that a statement only remains an informal opinion that is worth nothing. To put this into context, I may say I have tried to post about whatever but the post was disapproved. Where is the evidence of that? If there is no evidence, it is pointless to believe it.

I think you're too trusting like I used to be. If you put this trust in the wrong people, you'll only end up being abused by these people. Their intentions may seem good but you never know if they actually are. In this specific case, these people were exposed when we started a certain set of rituals and left the forum in a big drama. Do you think the Gods wouldn't have made it so that they remain if they were actually legitimate? What we got instead was a big drama that led them to be untangled from the forum.

Nobody hates you here, except kikes and infiltrators, of course.

Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:

It's metaphorical, like other people explained. Not moderation of the forum.

If you accept a little bit of unsolicited advice, learn to have evidence other than people's words. I may say "X person is a bitch/idiot/whatever" but without evidence of that a statement only remains an informal opinion that is worth nothing. To put this into context, I may say I have tried to post about whatever but the post was disapproved. Where is the evidence of that? If there is no evidence, it is pointless to believe it.

I think you're too trusting like I used to be. If you put this trust in the wrong people, you'll only end up being abused by these people. Their intentions may seem good but you never know if they actually are. In this specific case, these people were exposed when we started a certain set of rituals and left the forum in a big drama. Do you think the Gods wouldn't have made it so that they remain if they were actually legitimate? What we got instead was a big drama that led them to be untangled from the forum.

Nobody hates you here, except kikes and infiltrators, of course.
Okay Stormblood. I will listen to your advice.

mercury_wisdom said:
By the way Rook I apologize for saying what I said it was really impulsive and I don't really mean it. If you do think that Succubi and Incubi are not enemy entities then I apologize.

I am having some nasty mars transits and there is a lot of mars energies. Its causing me to be impulsive and angry. Everyone has to excuse me for what I said if it came out as aggresive or attacking them as I wasn't in the right mind state.

I will lay off this drama now and won't get involved into any type of this drama any further. I always avoid drama and I don't like it. I already have enough drama in real life. I am only here to help other SS and learn from other SS.

Hail Satan!!
Yea good you cleared up the misunderstanding, but the apology is not necessary, if you were angry, this is natural, it happens.
Want my advise, let that hatred and anger out, find a way, because if you keep that inside of you, it'll destroy you from the inside out.
You could vent to me, i don't really mind.

DarkSwan said:
Unrelated to our beef, but who drew Lord Azazel?
I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw it, it so beautiful. (So I guess it’s legit?)
Our beef? no just your beef, i don't have anything against you, i just told you what i think.
https://www.deviantart.com/a-random-pause/art/Apollo-334354562

You mean legit, as in that person saw Azazel and drew him?
No that's not the case from what i read in the description she gave on the site, just her own artistic rendition it looks like.

jrvan said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!!

I don't hate you, and I have no intention of attacking you. I think you're awesome, and you're free to defend anyone you want. I personally didn't see the point of it in this case like I said, but it's fine. We're all free to feel however we want about whoever we want. Some people like Azorm for their own reasons, some people resent her, and some people are entirely indifferent towards her. I don't feel anything towards her other than that she poses a danger to people because that's as far as my knowledge of her goes. Others have experiences that involve her going back further than I myself am aware of. It doesn't concern me for the most part, but I shared my opinion about it based on my available data to work with in hopes that it would be of some help and perspective.

I admire you, and I'm not going to change my opinion of you like the tide based on if you have the "right" opinion about someone. That would be like me deciding to hate the Hooded Cobra show and unsubscribe just because of a typo in a post, or because of one episode that happened to piss me off in the moment or because it majorly cock blocked some kosher avenue or plot I had going which I wanted to work with to subvert the forums or something. I love the Cobra show, and I'm going to stick around because it's the best show in the world.

And I like you, Mercury Wisdom. I don't think less of you. Your opinions about Azorm are your own, and they don't affect my view of you. All that happened here was a discussion regarding it since it was brought up, and it got a little heated which was unfortunate in my opinion. That's all. Like NakedPluto said, she's not here so it would be best for us to move on as she is irrelevant to our lives now.
Yes I agree with you Jrvan. I like you aswell. Thanks a lot!

Rook said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!!
Yea good you cleared up the misunderstanding, but the apology is not necessary, if you were angry, this is natural, it happens.
Want my advise, let that hatred and anger out, find a way, because if you keep that inside of you, it'll destroy you from the inside out.
You could vent to me, i don't really mind.
Thanks Rook. I am better now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back