Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deep Cleaning

Blitzkreig said:
Lydia said:

Thank you for this great post. I am starting it soon, but my understanding, so far, is that this is a more efficient means of cleaning than using sun energy.

Curious why it makes one tired. Perhaps the soul mends the damage once the negative item is removed, using up some energy.

--------------------------------

I just want to say that I appreciate the work that you do for JOS. As a verified and veteran member, your role in astrology is unique and important. I don't know of any other verified sources. Understanding astrology takes a lot of studying and brainpower for full, accurate interpretations. In addition, birth data can only be safely handled by verified members.

Importantly, knowledge of the birth chart is crucial for advancement, perhaps even mandatory. One can see exactly what they are good at, and bad at. They can see roughly what their elemental composition is, and so forth. From here, they can take corrective actions.

I am stating the obvious just to make the point that your role in helping fellow JOS members learn about themselves is not just important, but perhaps unique to you, at this time. Others can give generalized advice (check your north node, check your major signs, look at houses, etc), but only you can give complete and specified advice.

I am not saying this to ramp up the pressure on you, but I had thought to mention it. In this way, your time invested here is very valuable. Other people can do translating, internet warfare, website construction, and so on, but only you can do personal readings.

I don't know exactly what astrology work you already do, such as the formatting and so on, but I just wanted to add some points: Individuals, especially newbs, need to know the practical advice from their chart, in relation to their advancement. I would include details on their north node/south node, elemental breakdown, key strengths of the chart, and so on.

How I think about astrology is that it shows what you are good at, like a video game. For example: "I only have level 1 water skills, but level 3 fire, and level 2 air, therefore I should go back and add some water skills". Following this analogy, the Gods all have specific roles/skills, but they still have very high "levels" of other elements, keeping them balanced. They might have "level 1000 water" for their main skill, and "level 750" for another.

I reflected on an issue between SS friends, that occurred recently, and it hit me that the issue was mainly the result of clashing personalities, and therefore clashing natal charts. If only the issue was first framed as originating from the person's north node, then it would not have been so heated. This is just one example of why such natal chart info is crucial.

In addition, simple balancing of the elements is crucial for getting past obstacles. I used breaths of ether, programmed, for this. I know of lots of people where the issue can be simplified into: "You are lacking in fire" or "Add more earth", and so on, as it is causing them behavioral problems.

----------------------------------------------

On a similar note, your advice about workings is also very appreciated and valued, for some of the same reasons. People need experienced advice on what workings to do and why. Many people do not consider that a working can help them, or they do not consider doing a 40 day working, or other partial understandings of magic.

In general, JOS threads are lacking repetition of info for noobs. When one mentions their working, they should include their affirmations, for example, so that a noob can copy and not screw up. One can also repeat other basic info "Remember, sun energy is good for ...." and so on, so people get the idea.

This is a common theme everywhere. Most of the health advice also boils down to repeating the same info. I also repeat for people to do yoga, for example, because even though it seems like common sense, some people are not currently doing it and suffering ill consequences.

I will have to make a thread on this to remind people about this. Noobs need repetition and ease of accessibility for new things.

What you describe here is surely why i have been led to study my chart over and over so extensively. When this is done you can see what specific workings you need as far as getting past an obstacle or general advancement. Even for something as general as obliterating saturn can vary with the types of runes one might want to use. For example anzus or munka is standard imo, but to suppliment, either with a planetary square or another rune that will help with that chakra that corrisponds to a planet that is badly aspected with saturn. For me personally this turned out to be the sowilo rune, it actually boosted my confidence and will. This was back during the first go i had at obliterating saturn, and i am thinking of doing this alittle more extensively this time.

luis said:
I just thought cleanin would have take care of it all. They have been fixed a bit like 50% or more but not compleatily, there are two thing bothering and I guess I should start a working to compleatily fix them, I just did not have the time because I was doing something else.

Hope you get free time soon to clean them brother. I have been using raum 9x on each chakra to clean and it works pretty good. I think i m at a point where i m ready to empower them while continuing the cleaning.
What do you think would be a good number to empower,i cant do 10x on each that will be too much. Is 4x on each chakra with any sun mantra good?
Also good luck with your working in advance brother.

Lydia said:
I’m outlining a process I went through some years ago, after the F-RTR first came out. Now that the Moon is in the 3rd/4th day of Waning, it is a great time to begin this.

Step 1: Do the F-RTR (now that we have the Shattering and Tetra, you can do those as well).

Step 2: Vibrate Vi-Suddhi 7x in each chakra. Pronounced VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-HHEEE. For the D, have the tip of your tongue where it would be to say D, then hold it there lightly as you vibrate. It’s like a deeper-tone of T and the tip of your tongue is a bit back, not touching your teeth. This is how I’ve done it all these years and it was more effective than the other variations I have read and tried, as this pronunciation was from HPS Maxine and not the internet. If you can’t vibrate the D then just tapping once the D sound will suffice.

Afterwards, call upon a Demon if needed. I worked extensively with one, a “lesser Demon” so don’t assume it’s going to be someone listed on the JoS. There’s no need to find a sigil, the Gods are highly psychic and telepathic and know when we are in need of assistance.

Step 3: Visualize a small Sun, maybe the size of a basketball. Have it floating in front of you, the exact location doesn’t matter as it’s going to move around you as the process continues.

This ball of light is like a magnet. It is going to draw out all the curses and chains in your soul, astral body, all of your being. You will feel or sense, or see for those who can, ugly chains and objects being drawn out and into the ball of light. It will be like chains of varying lengths; clamps shaped like staple removers; spears with hooks on the end; dirt like sand; and other objects. You might do a small shudder or shake as the process is happening.

When the space in front of you, your Solar chakra area, feels done, move it down to the front extension of your Sacral and Base chakras and repeat. Then your knees, repeat the drawing out process. Then the bottom of your feet. Then around the back to your pelvic floor area, where a lot of stuff may come out of your Base chakra and general area there (reproductive organs, and so on).

Then bring it slowly up along your back, keeping it next to each chakra to draw gunk out from each of the back extensions of your chakras. Then to above your head, from the Crown; then 3rd eye area; then down the front again for each chakra. All your chakras will benefit from this, you can also do it to the side chakra extensions.

Note: Anything in the middle chakras will come out through the extensions of the chakra, either the back or front or both.

When you are complete, the Demon will take it all away.

This process took me quite a bit of time daily for 5 days. It might not take you as long as we have been doing the F-RTR for a few years now. Or it might take less time daily but for more days. I was also advised to rest a lot, I was flat-out exhausted. But now my soul is squeaky-clean. All the past life curses, bindings, and so on is gone.

Hail Satan!

Update: Please read HP Cobras post Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle for more information on cleaning :)
Thank you for this! Today is the perfect day to start a purification circle so I wanted to try this method.

What should someone do if it feels like they subconsciously don’t want to clean the dirt out? I want to use Satanic Hypnosis to fix this problem but I’m not sure what affirmation to use.

Academic Scholar said:
Thank you for this! Today is the perfect day to start a purification circle so I wanted to try this method.

What should someone do if it feels like they subconsciously don’t want to clean the dirt out? I want to use Satanic Hypnosis to fix this problem but I’m not sure what affirmation to use.

"I understant what truly means to clean my soul and see all the benefits"

"Cleaning my soul detache me from all negative sides and let my qualites grow up in the most happy and positive way for me"

"Cleaning my soul empower me" - when I did this working I felt tired but after some days I just feel how free I am to empower my soul

"I deeply clear my soul and focus on every detail"

Good luck! :)

I somehow missed this post earlier. I posted about how to clean myself more thoroughly and then discovered this. Thanks a bunch.

Anybody have the ball of light move on its “own”? Did it yesterday, my kundalini is more active because of it, but the visualization was cloudy yesterday. Today the ball was clear and brilliant, the first round I moved it also, but on the second round it started moving by itself a bit quicker than what I was doing and each chakra had a different amount of time given to it.

Wolfsage said:
Anybody have the ball of light move on its “own”? Did it yesterday, my kundalini is more active because of it, but the visualization was cloudy yesterday. Today the ball was clear and brilliant, the first round I moved it also, but on the second round it started moving by itself a bit quicker than what I was doing and each chakra had a different amount of time given to it.

Yes, I believe that is our Guardians controlling and moving it.

Lydia said:
I’m outlining a process I went through some years ago, after the F-RTR first came out. Now that the Moon is in the 3rd/4th day of Waning, it is a great time to begin this.

Step 1: Do the F-RTR (now that we have the Shattering and Tetra, you can do those as well).

Step 2: Vibrate Vi-Suddhi 7x in each chakra. Pronounced VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-HHEEE. For the D, have the tip of your tongue where it would be to say D, then hold it there lightly as you vibrate. It’s like a deeper-tone of T and the tip of your tongue is a bit back, not touching your teeth. This is how I’ve done it all these years and it was more effective than the other variations I have read and tried, as this pronunciation was from HPS Maxine and not the internet. If you can’t vibrate the D then just tapping once the D sound will suffice.

Afterwards, call upon a Demon if needed. I worked extensively with one, a “lesser Demon” so don’t assume it’s going to be someone listed on the JoS. There’s no need to find a sigil, the Gods are highly psychic and telepathic and know when we are in need of assistance.

Step 3: Visualize a small Sun, maybe the size of a basketball. Have it floating in front of you, the exact location doesn’t matter as it’s going to move around you as the process continues.

This ball of light is like a magnet. It is going to draw out all the curses and chains in your soul, astral body, all of your being. You will feel or sense, or see for those who can, ugly chains and objects being drawn out and into the ball of light. It will be like chains of varying lengths; clamps shaped like staple removers; spears with hooks on the end; dirt like sand; and other objects. You might do a small shudder or shake as the process is happening.

When the space in front of you, your Solar chakra area, feels done, move it down to the front extension of your Sacral and Base chakras and repeat. Then your knees, repeat the drawing out process. Then the bottom of your feet. Then around the back to your pelvic floor area, where a lot of stuff may come out of your Base chakra and general area there (reproductive organs, and so on).

Then bring it slowly up along your back, keeping it next to each chakra to draw gunk out from each of the back extensions of your chakras. Then to above your head, from the Crown; then 3rd eye area; then down the front again for each chakra. All your chakras will benefit from this, you can also do it to the side chakra extensions.

Note: Anything in the middle chakras will come out through the extensions of the chakra, either the back or front or both.

When you are complete, the Demon will take it all away.

This process took me quite a bit of time daily for 5 days. It might not take you as long as we have been doing the F-RTR for a few years now. Or it might take less time daily but for more days. I was also advised to rest a lot, I was flat-out exhausted. But now my soul is squeaky-clean. All the past life curses, bindings, and so on is gone.

Hail Satan!

Update: Please read HP Cobras post Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle for more information on cleaning :)

Lydia, here it suggests to start this on a waning moon, presumably because the negativity, curses etc will decrease with the decreasing light of the moon correct? But this working is very similar to returning curses part 1. On the RC part 1 page it is suggested to start the working on a waxing moon. This has confused me. When should such a working be started?

स त न म said:
Lydia, here it suggests to start this on a waning moon, presumably because the negativity, curses etc will decrease with the decreasing light of the moon correct? But this working is very similar to returning curses part 1. On the RC part 1 page it is suggested to start the working on a waxing moon. This has confused me. When should such a working be started?
RC1&2 is cleaning and aura of protection. So it is to be begun when the Moon is waxing, as in, you add protection.

This is to be begun on waning Moon, because you are removing something specifically. It does not add anything. It is only removal, thus, waning Moon.

Henu the Great said:
RC1&2 is cleaning and aura of protection. So it is to be begun when the Moon is waxing, as in, you add protection.

This is to be begun on waning Moon, because you are removing something specifically. It does not add anything. It is only removal, thus, waning Moon.

I see. Thank you

I just wanted to add this: if anyone feels strong heat after doing the RTR Triad, it is best to let the heat subside before proceeding to clean. Th heat is doing a very specific purification job and it will leave dross behind once its subsides. If you want to clean immediately, by all means do it. However, remember to also clean after the heat recedes.

About to start doing this.

Just replying as a bump so others can see this extraordinary information.

Just finished this and wow, I feel like my insides have been scraped clean lmao.

I can still feel that I need to do this a lot more, but, I feel much better than I have in a long time from just one session.

Wonderful post Lydia! Thank you so much for sharing!

Lilac said:
Just finished this and wow, I feel like my insides have been scraped clean lmao.

I can still feel that I need to do this a lot more, but, I feel much better than I have in a long time from just one session.

I'm happy that you have had such great results! :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=344593 time=1649914014 user_id=57]
Lilac said:

It was really extra-ordinary. I combined it with directing the FRTR into a single chakra in accordance to The Hours of Chakra Activity and wow, just wow, after finishing the cleaning and going outside I instantly felt insane effects as a result of a now more open and clean Chakra.

I actually felt effects during the FRTRs shattering related to the chakra as well but after doing your cleaning that chakra was more active than I ever remember it being and it felt like a huge load was lifted off from it(honestly even now that specific chakra feels empty and in a state of relief, like it's been carrying a 50lb bag for years and just now let it go).

If you have a chance you should definitely try vibrating the FRTR into a certain chakra in accordance to The Hours of Chakra Activity and see if you have any effects!

Originally I was gonna make a thread about this(FRTR + Chakra Hour + Your Deep Cleaning) but realised that it could be dangerous for less advanced souls to vibrate an entire FRTR into a specific chakra(especially during it's hour of activity) but I have no doubt you would be fine doing this and being completely safe!

The above would be great if you do the FRTR every day, BUT, if you have leasure time and want to make it even more effective you could not only do it on an hour of activity but the day + the hour of activity as listed on The Chakras page(For example, the base Chakras day is Saturnday, so, on Saturnday, do the FRTR directed into your base as 6:00 or one of it's other hours of activity during Saturnday)

It may also be possible to take account the planetary ruleship of the chakra, chakra day, and chakra hour, but I'm not sure if this would actually be beneficial(just food for thought). Obviously if one was to do this it would have to be planned in advance(likely weeks ahead) as the plantary hour may not coincide to the hours of chakra activity on the day of the chakra you want to work on for some time.

Anyways, I've taken up a bit of your time by having you read this and I hope it's beneficial to you! I only did the FRTR + Hour Activity + Your Deep Cleaning and didn't factor in the day of activity for a specific chakra and I had amazing effects.

Thank you so much for sharing your time, knowledge, and wisdom! Your posts are always appreciated!

Hail Satan!

Lilac said:
Lydia [JG said:
Lilac said:

It was really extra-ordinary. I combined it with directing the FRTR into a single chakra in accordance to The Hours of Chakra Activity and wow, just wow, after finishing the cleaning and going outside I instantly felt insane effects as a result of a now more open and clean Chakra.

I actually felt effects during the FRTRs shattering related to the chakra as well but after doing your cleaning that chakra was more active than I ever remember it being and it felt like a huge load was lifted off from it(honestly even now that specific chakra feels empty and in a state of relief, like it's been carrying a 50lb bag for years and just now let it go).

If you have a chance you should definitely try vibrating the FRTR into a certain chakra in accordance to The Hours of Chakra Activity and see if you have any effects!

Originally I was gonna make a thread about this(FRTR + Chakra Hour + Your Deep Cleaning) but realised that it could be dangerous for less advanced souls to vibrate an entire FRTR into a specific chakra(especially during it's hour of activity) but I have no doubt you would be fine doing this and being completely safe!

The above would be great if you do the FRTR every day, BUT, if you have leasure time and want to make it even more effective you could not only do it on an hour of activity but the day + the hour of activity as listed on The Chakras page(For example, the base Chakras day is Saturnday, so, on Saturnday, do the FRTR directed into your base as 6:00 or one of it's other hours of activity during Saturnday)

It may also be possible to take account the planetary ruleship of the chakra, chakra day, and chakra hour, but I'm not sure if this would actually be beneficial(just food for thought). Obviously if one was to do this it would have to be planned in advance(likely weeks ahead) as the plantary hour may not coincide to the hours of chakra activity on the day of the chakra you want to work on for some time.

Anyways, I've taken up a bit of your time by having you read this and I hope it's beneficial to you! I only did the FRTR + Hour Activity + Your Deep Cleaning and didn't factor in the day of activity for a specific chakra and I had amazing effects.

Thank you so much for sharing your time, knowledge, and wisdom! Your posts are always appreciated!

Hail Satan!

Thank you for writing your experience, I will try it like that, into the chakra, although mine are pretty clean from years of cleaning but I'll try it anyway. And yes, the feeling you described, like a chakra carrying a 50lb bag for years then having the relief.

Sunday is full moon and the ss calendar says is a good time for Sabbath, but I want to start a Munka working for negative karma. Is a good time for it, or should I stick on deep cleaning? Kinda same type of workings, but I never seen anybody saying that they will start a Munka working on full moon

Lilac said:
Lydia [JG said:
Lilac said:

Hail Satan!

I've been doing it 2 or 3 times a day for almost a year and I have managed to remove a lot of bindings, curses and dross but there are still things, I had never thought of vibrating the entire FRTR in a specific chakra, thanks for sharing your experience, I will try it and see how it goes.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=255935 time=1622301524 user_id=57]

Is this also good to perform during Full Moon as well, or do you recommend another work?

Dark Blue Eye said:
Sunday is full moon and the ss calendar says is a good time for Sabbath, but I want to start a Munka working for negative karma. Is a good time for it, or should I stick on deep cleaning? Kinda same type of workings, but I never seen anybody saying that they will start a Munka working on full moon

I hope HP Cobra clears this up, I would think Munka workings are best done after the Full Moon, as it wanes. As on the JoS, 3 days after the Full Moon is best.

Elas Qilar said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=255935 time=1622301524 user_id=57]

Is this also good to perform during Full Moon as well, or do you recommend another work?

Yes it is, but as HP Cobra wrote in his sermon on Witches Sabbat, Full Moons are best for a 1-day cleaning. But in general, cleaning is great no matter what time.

Dark Blue Eye said:

Witches' Sabbaths are on Saturdays, not Sundays. For the rest, Lydia already replied

Stormblood said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Witches' Sabbaths are on Saturdays, not Sundays. For the rest, Lydia already replied

Yes, I know. It was a writting mistake

Although I've been doing RCpt.1 since the beginning just limiting RCpt.2 not to mantra cleaning but visual cleaning OR if mantra at lower reps.

Is my use of RC incorrect?

I summon the entity ONLY in waxing/waning time periods?

Because I for example in the times on and off meditation when I return to cleaning. I notice I wait for a VoC-less moon and then perform the prayer to summon. And clean and perform my routine. Is that incorrect? an everyday summoning? Are we supposed to limit it to waxing or waning periods for the XYZ amount of days then return to non-RC cleaning? or can RC be used always regardless of waxing/waning conditions and continue trucking with it?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=344976 time=1650020757 user_id=57]
Lilac said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hail Satan!

Thank you for writing your experience, I will try it like that, into the chakra, although mine are pretty clean from years of cleaning but I'll try it anyway. And yes, the feeling you described, like a chakra carrying a 50lb bag for years then having the relief.

Please let me know how it goes! :D

Wotanwarrior said:
Lilac said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hail Satan!

I've been doing it 2 or 3 times a day for almost a year and I have managed to remove a lot of bindings, curses and dross but there are still things, I had never thought of vibrating the entire FRTR in a specific chakra, thanks for sharing your experience, I will try it and see how it goes.

I hope it goes well for you! Please let me know how it goes :D

The idea came from the knowledge shared on the Chakra hours page

Our chakras have hours where they are more active, every day. These correspond to the four cardinal points and the seven days of the week. Many of the old magickal texts mention these in the form of the planets. Each chakra corresponds to a specific planet and day of the week. The times of peak activity are important as we can use these times to meditate or work on a specific chakra or use the energies in rituals. The times listed in table below are of the 24 hour clock. For those of you who unfamiliar with this:

In the past I've seen others recommend vibrating the FRTR inwardly to uproot curses and other filth, in the past I had done this as well but got to thinking that it would be much more efficient to focus on a specific point due to force displacement(the same pressure applied to a given area will be more effective the smaller the surface area). This lead me to researching some information about the Chakras and I discovered that there were peak hours in which the Chakras were active(explained on chakra hours page) as well as days which the chakras were more active.

In the same way water will always take the path of least resistance, energy also takes the path of least resistance(hence the warnings and explainations listed on The Three Steps of Witchcraft)

If we understand energy to flow like water in which it will take the path of least resistance, and, if we understand chakras as gates which regulate the flow of energy, similar to how a dam would work on a river in order to facilitate gradual and safe flow. We can draw the conclusion that energy will flow much easier through x chakra when x chakra is more active(Like how water will flow much easier through a damn which is more active and open than a damn which is inactive and closed).

With those thoughts in mind I decided to try vibrating the FRTR into a single chakra on it's hour of activity and it lead to the results I mentioned earlier.

Anyways, I hope it's beneficial to you brother/sister!

Gear88 said:
Although I've been doing RCpt.1 since the beginning just limiting RCpt.2 not to mantra cleaning but visual cleaning OR if mantra at lower reps.

Is my use of RC incorrect?

I summon the entity ONLY in waxing/waning time periods?

Because I for example in the times on and off meditation when I return to cleaning. I notice I wait for a VoC-less moon and then perform the prayer to summon. And clean and perform my routine. Is that incorrect? an everyday summoning? Are we supposed to limit it to waxing or waning periods for the XYZ amount of days then return to non-RC cleaning? or can RC be used always regardless of waxing/waning conditions and continue trucking with it?
The instructions are for the best beginning period for returning curses 1&2. You can continue it for as long as you wish.

Lilac said:
Lydia [JG said:
Lilac said:

Hail Satan!

Wotanwarrior said:
Lilac said:

Hail Satan!

Our chakras have hours where they are more active, every day. These correspond to the four cardinal points and the seven days of the week. Many of the old magickal texts mention these in the form of the planets. Each chakra corresponds to a specific planet and day of the week. The times of peak activity are important as we can use these times to meditate or work on a specific chakra or use the energies in rituals. The times listed in table below are of the 24 hour clock. For those of you who unfamiliar with this:

In the past I've seen others recommend vibrating the FRTR inwardly to uproot curses and other filth, in the past I had done this as well but got to thinking that it would be much more efficient to focus on a specific point due to force displacement(the same pressure applied to a given area will be more effective the smaller the surface area). This lead me to researching some information about the Chakras and I discovered that there were peak hours in which the Chakras were active(explained on chakra hours page) as well as days which the chakras were more active.

In the same way water will always take the path of least resistance, energy also takes the path of least resistance(hence the warnings and explainations listed on The Three Steps of Witchcraft)

If we understand energy to flow like water in which it will take the path of least resistance, and, if we understand chakras as gates which regulate the flow of energy, similar to how a dam would work on a river in order to facilitate gradual and safe flow. We can draw the conclusion that energy will flow much easier through x chakra when x chakra is more active(Like how water will flow much easier through a damn which is more active and open than a damn which is inactive and closed).

With those thoughts in mind I decided to try vibrating the FRTR into a single chakra on it's hour of activity and it lead to the results I mentioned earlier.

This is great, I do not know how it had not occurred to me before, vibrating the FRTR in specific areas or chakras is key to removing the most deeply incrusted curses.

Wotanwarrior said:
Lilac said:
Lydia [JG said:

Wotanwarrior said:

This is great, I do not know how it had not occurred to me before, vibrating the FRTR in specific areas or chakras is key to removing the most deeply incrusted curses.

Exactly my thoughts! I'm so glad you agree.

The only potential issue with this(and probably why it's not well known) is because it may be possible to burn out or overwork a chakra, especially for those who are new since their souls(often times) would be in a starving state from not meditating and advancing this life(and potentially previous lives) but that's just speculation.

Anyways, I'm glad I was able to share my experiences with you brother/sister!

Lydia, if you (or anyone else who has tried it!) could answer me, I'd appreciate it.

I've done this meditation twice already. Needless to say how amazing it feels. However, I did notice that I got a small headache both times when moving to the throat chakra (but I don't think it's because of the throat, but because of the sixth/third eye).

I have one question.
1. When vibrating Visudhi, do you visualize white-gold in the respective chakra, or not? I think if not, maybe the ball of light will be able to draw out more curses...? Maybe my logic doesn't make any sense, so it's better to ask.

Wotanwarrior said:
Did you try doing the FRTR in one chakra? How was it?

Yagami Light said:
Lydia, if you (or anyone else who has tried it!) could answer me, I'd appreciate it.

I've done this meditation twice already. Needless to say how amazing it feels. However, I did notice that I got a small headache both times when moving to the throat chakra (but I don't think it's because of the throat, but because of the sixth/third eye).

I have one question.
1. When vibrating Visudhi, do you visualize white-gold in the respective chakra, or not? I think if not, maybe the ball of light will be able to draw out more curses...? Maybe my logic doesn't make any sense, so it's better to ask.

Wotanwarrior said:
Did you try doing the FRTR in one chakra? How was it?

It went very well, I discovered that I had a lot of curses embedded in my soul, many more than I thought at first, the process is not still finished and I continue to do it twice a day.

In my personal experience, deep cleaning can get exhausting when done for multiple days in a row. I thought this was due to Visuddhi alone, but I had a somewhat similar experience after doing Surya x111 to "strongly purify" me, plus strongly visualizing dirt flowing out of me.

For a few hours after, I would feel more tired than normal, but I would also feel an increase in spiritual power. Doing yoga and the breath of fire helps offset this decrease in energy, but after a while I would feel too tired, like a heaviness of my body. It is strange because I would do something to boost my physical yang, and I would feel physically alert, but I would still feel a sense of heaviness as if I needed to sleep.

I'm not exactly sure how people are maintaining this throughout a large cycle of the Witch's Sabbath. I would need like 2 additional hours each day to sleep to maintain this rate of cleaning, therefore I guess people were/are simply doing less cleaning when they go about this.

I'm curious about what other people think or have experienced about this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=388582 time=1663319174 user_id=21286]
In my personal experience, deep cleaning can get exhausting when done for multiple days in a row. I thought this was due to Visuddhi alone, but I had a somewhat similar experience after doing Surya x111 to "strongly purify" me, plus strongly visualizing dirt flowing out of me.

For a few hours after, I would feel more tired than normal, but I would also feel an increase in spiritual power. Doing yoga and the breath of fire helps offset this decrease in energy, but after a while I would feel too tired, like a heaviness of my body. It is strange because I would do something to boost my physical yang, and I would feel physically alert, but I would still feel a sense of heaviness as if I needed to sleep.

I'm not exactly sure how people are maintaining this throughout a large cycle of the Witch's Sabbath. I would need like 2 additional hours each day to sleep to maintain this rate of cleaning, therefore I guess people were/are simply doing less cleaning when they go about this.

Hey blitz.
I do RAUM x60 on my entire soul with affirmations.
Though its inconsistent because of laziness ( which shouldnt be....fuck), i dont feel tired. I feel like i just got out of the bath or a sauna. Maybe cut down on the reps.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Deep cleaning can easily become exhausting. First time I did it 6 days in a row. Now I am doing 2-3 days in a row, or even one or two, depends on how I am feeling. My plan is to repet it every 2-3 months

Anyway, the fatique worth it a lot. It felt like moving rocks from my shoulders. Every session I did was before going to sleep, and didn't pay attention to the effect on the moment, just let it go, like I am doing every time I am cleaning my soul

I am considering Surya more like a mantra that brings positive energies and not a 'cleaner' like Algiz or Visuddhi, so can't make a fair comparison

In conclusion, my general opinion about this meditation is really good. It passed the time test and deserve a place in the schedule of every SS. Greetings to Lydia! :D

Blitzkreig [JG said:

I have experienced the same as you say, some days if I have to clean a lot I get that feeling of tiredness, heaviness and drowsiness and I am forced to reduce my other meditations to be able to take a nap and rest.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

During cleaning I visualize clean energy coming in, displacing and purging the dirt in equal amount. I then concentrate the bad energy into a ball and fire it into the heart chakra of the first piece of shit that comes to mind.

Wotanwarrior said:
I have experienced the same as you say, some days if I have to clean a lot I get that feeling of tiredness, heaviness and drowsiness and I am forced to reduce my other meditations to be able to take a nap and rest.

It's obnoxious because I don't like compromising on anything like that. However, what I am going to do is just do the deep cleaning every 2 days, rather than daily. If I have trouble with this, then I will lower the reps. Basically, I just want to find the most efficient way possible.

I would love to rush my cleaning, but I was falling asleep while meditating, and otherwise feeling exhausted. On the bright side, I know that I don't feel the influence as badly as a result of Sun/vitality workings, but I have to improve this further to keep up the same rate of cleaning which I originally intended.

For other people in this situation, definitely do your yoga to help your soul recover. If you are especially tired, the breath of fire is great here. You could even direct the energy to help rebuild your energy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=388667 time=1663362706 user_id=21286]
Wotanwarrior said:

It's obnoxious because I don't like compromising on anything like that. However, what I am going to do is just do the deep cleaning every 2 days, rather than daily. If I have trouble with this, then I will lower the reps. Basically, I just want to find the most efficient way possible.

I would love to rush my cleaning, but I was falling asleep while meditating, and otherwise feeling exhausted. On the bright side, I know that I don't feel the influence as badly as a result of Sun/vitality workings, but I have to improve this further to keep up the same rate of cleaning which I originally intended.

For other people in this situation, definitely do your yoga to help your soul recover. If you are especially tired, the breath of fire is great here. You could even direct the energy to help rebuild your energy.
I'm doing the Returning curses daily with 216 reps of Surya and now another 144 reps of Surya deep cleaning working for 28 days. I've not been feeling like you do and to be quite honest it's weird because I have some health issues so I should be weaker, maybe it has to do with how much energy you can handle? So it's individual?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=388667 time=1663362706 user_id=21286]
Wotanwarrior said:

Blitz I was meaning to ask, but don't you require less and less cleaning over time?

When i began deep cleaning I had an enormous amount of shit come out. Nowadays stuff still comes out but it's a lot less. I used to see just endless streams of negative energy come out of my chakras. Now the negative energy runs a lot clearer and there isn't nearly as much of it.

For me it doesn't feel that long at all either. I only seriously began cleaning about a year ago. Though I can tell I'm far from being completely clean, I can see some of the progress.

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back