Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Family Values in Normal Life And Spiritual Satanism

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:
Ritalin to a 2 yo.. Fucks sake. Fortunately I wasn't born in America, or else I would've been prescribed that too.

They give fucking meth to children and somehow everyone has to pretend this world is going alright. Ritalin I have studied is quite similar to meth in composition. Then some good arsenic on baby food and we're set as good goyim, I guess.
When will there be a new Vlad Tepes?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
For those who had a bad upbringing, it's not just about you. Yes you had a bad childhood, does that mean that family is inherently bad because of that?

Sometimes I don't even know how to answer insults, because they have such a nonexistant basis that I wonder:"is this person retarded". How do people even come up with strawman arguments, it's so against my nature that I'm still scratching my head when it happens.
Anyways, my Bro HoodedCobra handles the trolls like a champion.

People will heal with time. I think not many people had a good childhood or something like this, the world is really crazy nowadays. Only few people have.

I don't care about the trolls, if they are legit SS, they will eventually sooner or later understand. I think some people want to project this because they want other things.

I am open to any question even the negative stuff, it's fine by me.

I desperately want a family, I value family, love, and human connection above material things but unfortunately my family are psychopathic christians and if I let them anywhere near me it'll be a detriment to my mental health and physical safety since they like beating me up, scarring my face, giving me concussions. also ripping me to shreds emotionally and using their religion to demonize me and scapegoat me. There's no fixing this. I cannot and will not ever show them respect. unless you could staying far away from them and never speaking to them is respect.

Ariton 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ariton 666 said:

You live in your little liberal "everyone should love everyone else" world, but you don't know shit about what it's like to have to stand up for yourself, just to talk shit!

You know essentially nothing about me, and your situation, looks to me like a rather casual story, despite of you thinking nobody else experienced things like you did. Others have experienced way worse, and see things in other ways.

All my life is what you refer to as yours, only multiplied by many times a factor, let alone other things.

Congratulations on standing up for yourself, as you understand more of life, you will understand other solutions rather than beating people senseless.

Yes, family remains sacred, and you should treat your children and the family going from you as sacred, and not turn out like your dad, having to play Karate with your own kid to understand it.

You must look forward to fixing your problems, because if not, you'll be toxic everywhere as you are here with me for no reason other than your perceived issues.

I am not your physical dad for you to play Karate with me. Thanks.

I'll decide how to deal with my family, you just keep your mouth shut and don't interfere in my business!

I'm studying Martial Arts and I became a Satanist to have the Power to kill any worm shit, no matter if it's my family or a stranger, if it's a lousy worm shit I'll kill it, that's why I have Black Magic and Siddhi!

There's always a reason why I've trampled some worm shit!

And I'll tell you in advance that I will kill when the time comes, and you can't stop me!!!!

There is very little you can do to stop me, and you are the harmful not me, you liberal loser!!!!

I will say this some people are beyond talking to to be honest they will be victims cause they choose it. You need to let go and realize that. You sound like an asshole to people who would be looking but I see in the way your writing you simply have just been really hurt. You are dealing with something or someone you just shouldn't have to deal with. So deal with it as you see fit. I will say this the people that just take abuse and don't get themselves out of a situation when needed can just live with it and be unhappy. You and I and anyone else who stands up for themselves can just not suffer anymore and have a good life.

There is no talking to those that have a victim mentality. They are convinced it's right.

Now ideally this wouldn't have to happen but in today's world it does sometimes.

Remember our loyalty is to our race and to our nation above all. Not to people that treat us wrong and demand it.

Ariton 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ariton 666 said:

You live in your little liberal "everyone should love everyone else" world, but you don't know shit about what it's like to have to stand up for yourself, just to talk shit!

I'll decide how to deal with my family, you just keep your mouth shut and don't interfere in my business!

I'm studying Martial Arts and I became a Satanist to have the Power to kill any worm shit, no matter if it's my family or a stranger, if it's a lousy worm shit I'll kill it, that's why I have Black Magic and Siddhi!

There's always a reason why I've trampled some worm shit!

And I'll tell you in advance that I will kill when the time comes, and you can't stop me!!!!

There is very little you can do to stop me, and you are the harmful not me, you liberal loser!!!!

lmfaooo woah looks like someone is more spicy than me. I feel your pain bro, i'm planning to be initiated into vudon to become a high priestess, and planning to start learning kung foo in case the purge ever happens. My parents are top of the list if shit hits the fan. I found out many of my past lives i knew kungfoo, which funny enough manifested when i was 14. Got dragged into a school fight by my friends and I blacked out and I apparently karate kicked a girl 3 inches taller than me.

I understand your pain, really do. Growing up with abusive, evil parents is crippling and makes life unnecessarily difficult.

I believe in you Just don't make the mistake I did and be mean to hooded cobra, he means well and he's a gentle soul.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cynthia said:
I really want to value my family. My dad i get along with (although i disagree with some of his views). My mom became a crazy religious fanatic after the divorce and watcges Joyce Meyers all day. Is there a way i can still have a relationship with her and not be so drained? She is very pushy and i just wish she would get out of xianity because i can see the ways she has become depressed and it has destroyed her. She also used to say terrible things to me but seems to have gotten better after i moved out and its been a few years since i was a teen living with her. I visit her sometimes but i can hardly stand her because of her pushiness with religion

Generally, after parents see you are independent, they can cool off. Unfortunately, many people are stuck in a rut with the enemy programs, and is very difficult for them to escape, or closely impossible.

The best thing you can do I believe, would be to keep a healthy distance, but not that distant that you feel like you two are alienated.

Thank you so much for your advice, HP! I will keep my distance/boundaries but also try to spend tine with her once in a while. I was wondering if i was making the right decision because i want to value family but it is hard to spend a lot of time with someone who has such different opinions.
Thank you for your time. I appreciate your response to my post.
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

I love this sermon. Many people do not understand how important relationships are and social structures in general. Family is the small nucleus of being after the individual. I would say there is such thing as a family consciousness for each family, which is important to maintain and bless periodically. Only good things can come out of it when the tree is properly taken care of.

Like many others here, I had a neglectful upbringing and my bonds with my biological family are virtually non-existent. In a way, I'd say I'm lucky I am homosexual, so I won't have children to repeat my parents' mistakes with, especially considering my social skills are non-existent. However, I know that even if I had a family, I would wait until I healed all past traumas, improved my interpersonal skills and laid all the foundations to ensure proper growth and support for any children, instead of being selfish like many couples today who don't make any effort to improve themselves and bring children into the world without any guarantee they'll be able to nurture them (shelter, food, other primary necessities, quality time together, etc.).

-------

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As a soon to be father, with a soon to be wife, who is advancing spiritually with me in satanism, this post really brings a smile to my face.

In the beginning I was so concerned when I found out I was going to be a father, as both me and my partner were going through so much at the time.

A reminder that it could be an excellent idea to envelop your child in the energies of Berkano throughout all its pregnancy: it would really help them a lot throughout all of their life after they're born. Best wishes!

666fairy said:
Ariton 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I believe in you Just don't make the mistake I did and be mean to hooded cobra, he means well and he's a gentle soul.

He can be however he wants [he knows it too, but I think this is just the trolling method and the basic strawman].

Yet he is distributing insults and threats to basically everything living in the forum, and also pointlessly threatening. Break this, kill that, blah blah. Except of the consistent strawman, trolling and so on.

So...Alright. It's over as far as I am concerned.

666fairy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
For those who had a bad upbringing, it's not just about you. Yes you had a bad childhood, does that mean that family is inherently bad because of that?

Sometimes I don't even know how to answer insults, because they have such a nonexistant basis that I wonder:"is this person retarded". How do people even come up with strawman arguments, it's so against my nature that I'm still scratching my head when it happens.
Anyways, my Bro HoodedCobra handles the trolls like a champion.

People will heal with time. I think not many people had a good childhood or something like this, the world is really crazy nowadays. Only few people have.

I don't care about the trolls, if they are legit SS, they will eventually sooner or later understand. I think some people want to project this because they want other things.

I desperately want a family, I value family, love, and human connection above material things but unfortunately my family are psychopathic christians and if I let them anywhere near me it'll be a detriment to my mental health and physical safety since they like beating me up, scarring my face, giving me concussions. also ripping me to shreds emotionally and using their religion to demonize me and scapegoat me. There's no fixing this. I cannot and will not ever show them respect. unless you could staying far away from them and never speaking to them is respect.

It's a form of respect, more than they deserve. Beating you and scarring your face?

The level of offenses done decides the level of countereffects one will experience. In a family, people have to think this both ways. Clearly, there's none on the other side.

It is beyond ANY question that the people you describe are worse than enemies, even criminal. Giving you concussions? These people are monsters, which simply happened to be born in your biological family. They deserve what an enemy would deserve. This is beyond bounds.

I truly wish you the best of luck in severing these ties and moving on. Congratulations also on your courage.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:
Ritalin to a 2 yo.. Fucks sake. Fortunately I wasn't born in America, or else I would've been prescribed that too.

They give fucking meth to children and somehow everyone has to pretend this world is going alright. Ritalin I have studied is quite similar to meth in composition. Then some good arsenic on baby food and we're set as good goyim, I guess.

yea the doctors here are quite fucked up. My mom saw how i was loosing weight and couldnt sleep. she knew something was wrong so she said she took me back to the doctor. The fucker wanted to increase the dosage apparently and she said fuck that and got me out of there.

Stormblood said:
I love this sermon. Many people do not understand how important relationships are and social structures in general. Family is the small nucleus of being after the individual. I would say there is such thing as a family consciousness for each family, which is important to maintain and bless periodically. Only good things can come out of it when the tree is properly taken care of.

Like many others here, I had a neglectful upbringing and my bonds with my biological family are virtually non-existent. In a way, I'd say I'm lucky I am homosexual, so I won't have children to repeat my parents' mistakes with, especially considering my social skills are non-existent. However, I know that even if I had a family, I would wait until I healed all past traumas, improved my interpersonal skills and laid all the foundations to ensure proper growth and support for any children, instead of being selfish like many couples today who don't make any effort to improve themselves and bring children into the world without any guarantee they'll be able to nurture them (shelter, food, other primary necessities, quality time together, etc.).

This is a very deep reply, and true. Oftentimes, zero thought, not even the thought of a month goes into these life changing decisions. Sometimes this autopilot thing works, others not. And then, children have to pay the price most of the time, which is quite bad.

I knew this was a sensitive subject and possibly touching a wound, but I wanted to remind people, this situation will not last forever. At the same rate, everyone belongs in Satan's spiritual family.

Regardless, we are the sum of our ancestors and so on, and whether or not things are proper, they come with rights and wrongs. Either are to be treated in the fashion most appropriate.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

yea the doctors here are quite fucked up. My mom saw how i was loosing weight and couldnt sleep. she knew something was wrong so she said she took me back to the doctor. The fucker wanted to increase the dosage apparently and she said fuck that and got me out of there.

Some doctors in the US are getting money for the number of people they prescribe in opioids, meth derivatives, psych pills, and so on.

And they care more about these grants than they care about anyone, ranging from children to patients. Others are total jews.

People in their 20's can be addicted to opioids over nonsense which one prescribes to literal 80 year old people with last degree osteoporosis or something.

And somehow this is all allowed and even considered "science".

Stormblood said:

-------

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As a soon to be father, with a soon to be wife, who is advancing spiritually with me in satanism, this post really brings a smile to my face.

In the beginning I was so concerned when I found out I was going to be a father, as both me and my partner were going through so much at the time.

A reminder that it could be an excellent idea to envelop your child in the energies of Berkano throughout all its pregnancy: it would really help them a lot throughout all of their life after they're born. Best wishes!

Especially growing up i was not the most socially apt my self, if i am wording that right. I guess that sort of improved with time but its never been completely gone. I guess it just comes from alot of us feeling like something is not right or different about the world that what it should be in a sense and it can make it hard to relate to others or find common ground on mundane mainstream things.

especially because i was a tomboy and in middle school wore boys cloths all the time i got picked on constantly. it led me getting into alot of fights to the point of scaring people away. I had alot of built up rage from the way i grew up. some is still there.

This is something i have alwas wholeheartedly agreed with about parenting: if you cant feed em dont breed em. quality over quantity. if all the trailer trash and methheads had kids and virtually only them i can only imagine how far removed the future generations of the great white race would be, but shadows and degenerative versions of their ancestors beyond recognition. This should not be a goal for our people. Alot of people say its selfish not to have kids, while so many more are having kids for all the wrong selfish reasons, and the kids are the ones who suffer in the end for it. Having a child is perhaps the biggest lifechanging descision in a persons life. because its about another life

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Some doctors in the US are getting money for the number of people they prescribe in opioids, meth derivatives, psych pills, and so on.

And they care more about these grants than they care about anyone, ranging from children to patients. Others are total jews.

People in their 20's can be addicted to opioids over nonsense which one prescribes to literal 80 year old people with last degree osteoporosis or something.

Many are jews. all the psychologists especially, the one i saw as a child and the one they sent me to after juvinile hall on court order was a jew :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I must also add: all the medicines in pharmicuticals today are literal chemical copies of the original chemical structural properties of the actual plants these chemicals are derived from. They do this because nature cannot be patented. no patent no shekels. as a result from these freak of nature lab copies and Gods know what else they add on purpose, they make big business on the sick getting sicker. the entire medical system is not focused on wellness but on mantaining sickness mostly. there are many cures for several serious diseases, of which were broght out big pharma would have a big oy vey day

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

This is a very deep reply, and true. Oftentimes, zero thought, not even the thought of a month goes into these life changing decisions. Sometimes this autopilot thing works, others not. And then, children have to pay the price most of the time, which is quite bad.

I knew this was a sensitive subject and possibly touching a wound, but I wanted to remind people, this situation will not last forever. At the same rate, everyone belongs in Satan's spiritual family.

Regardless, we are the sum of our ancestors and so on, and whether or not things are proper, they come with rights and wrongs. Either are to be treated in the fashion most appropriate.
Does this sermon apply to adoptive families? As in, can you inherit the karma of your adoptive family?

I was adopted at birth by psychotic racial Jews that follow xianity and it’s a very large family with like 20+ siblings/cousins/nephews.

It feels like I’ve inherited the karma of four family lines instead of just two. Is this possible?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When I was in middle school they had me on Ritalin and a literal sleeping pill (what it's used for mostly now) in the middle of the day. I would try to spit that cause it would make me go to sleep. One time they decided to put it in the food I had for lunch when they knew I was spitting it out there. I didn't know till the effect.

I never really liked Ritalin or any of the other stuff they need to give you cause of the side effects of it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666fairy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's a form of respect, more than they deserve. Beating you and scarring your face?

The level of offenses done decides the level of countereffects one will experience. In a family, people have to think this both ways. Clearly, there's none on the other side.

It is beyond ANY question that the people you describe are worse than enemies, even criminal. Giving you concussions? These people are monsters, which simply happened to be born in your biological family. They deserve what an enemy would deserve. This is beyond bounds.

I truly wish you the best of luck in severing these ties and moving on. Congratulations also on your courage.

Yeah my mom scarred my face twice. first time in grade 1 she took her nails and scratched my cheek scarring me there, then in middle school she purposely tripped me where i fell and cut open the side of my nose. Wanted me to be ugly. luckily it didn't affect my appearance and the scars aren't as bad anymore. She always called me fat and made me feel gross and worthless, would purposely take ugly photos of me to give me body dysmorphia. I was stick thin believing I was fat just because they we annoyed I ate so much food in their eyes.

They would emotionally abuse me/bully me/scapegoat me and when I started crying they would scream at me to stop crying or they would give me something to cry about and then proceed to beat me. They would abuse me to the point I was suicidal and then tell me if I want to commit suicide so badly to do it and stop trying to make people feel bad for me. They would also threaten to kill me, "i brought you into this world so I can take you out of it whenever I want". Father sexually abused me in elementary school. He beat me up when I was 19 and gave me a concussion all because I was defending myself after he laid hands on me and violently pushed me. Police laughed at me and took his side.

Mother punched me over and over again few years ago telling me how much she hates me and "this is why your father beat you up, you deserved it". Wanna know why? As usual she was picking arguments and berating me so she could feel in control and powerful, I got tired and friend told me to show her more love. so i said mom, i dont want to fight with you anymore. I choose to tell you I love you. She flipped out, said i'm not allowed to say that because its out of context, and I just kept saying it over and over ever insult she threw. she flipped her lid and screamed at me , tried dragging me out of the house, then started punching me over and over saying she hates me, that im scary, and that this is why my dad beat me up and that I deserve it. I got bullied at school "its your fault you deserve it, no one likes you" if i made friends " they don't actually like you they just pity you", " you're a loser", " why are you so stupid", " why cant you be like your cousins". nothing was ever good enough. They would embarrass me in public and tell lies about me to people and our extended family. I was a scapegoat.

They have physically and emotionally destroyed me so many times. They used christianity to destroy me. They even punished me for being left handed and I was labeled a demon child and like im the evil one. I spent many days screaming to god and jesus to please save me and never did they answer. So fuck that stupid religion and their evil God. Wasn't until i had a spiritual awakening, and then found JoS that I started feeling true empowerment in my life. Started working on an online business, building a social media following that got pretty big, chasing my dreams. Mom had to sabotage that too then gave me a application to be a maid saying im not allowed to do what im doing, then stole my business ideas and is now copying my identity.

Sorry to air this all out. Long story short, Father Satan saved my life. Not only am I going to beat the odds against me, i'm going to triumph and be victorius and come out a champion.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Such things take time to heal from. For me my last relationship was about 7 years ago. Only now I feel ready to actually try dating again, but nothing committed straight off.
Ive made many mistakes and learned many things on my own.

Just because I didnt feel like I could talk with my parents about the thing. One didn't have my trust, the other was too busy.. And then one of my parents got seriously ill and eventually passed away.

The parent that I have left.. I value a lot. I just wish that the communications weren't so strained or awkward half of the time.

you know its interesting....he threatened so many times to break up with me and when i actually was the one leaving he cried his eyes out and tried to beg me to stay....yet within a mere 1 to 2 months there he was with another :lol:
after almost 9 years

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ariton 666 said:

You know essentially nothing about me, and your situation, looks to me like a rather casual story, despite of you thinking nobody else experienced things like you did. Others have experienced way worse, and see things in other ways.

All my life is what you refer to as yours, only multiplied by many times a factor, let alone other things.

Congratulations on standing up for yourself, as you understand more of life, you will understand other solutions rather than beating people senseless.

Yes, family remains sacred, and you should treat your children and the family going from you as sacred, and not turn out like your dad, having to play Karate with your own kid to understand it.

You must look forward to fixing your problems, because if not, you'll be toxic everywhere as you are here with me for no reason other than your perceived issues.

I am not your physical dad for you to play Karate with me. Thanks.

I'm studying martial arts, and I became a Satanist so that I would have the power to kill any worm shit, no matter if it's my family or a stranger, if it's a piece of shit worm shit, I'll kill it, that's why I have Black Magic, and Siddhi!

There is always a reason why I trample some worm shit!

And I'll tell you in advance that I will kill you when the time comes and you can't stop me!!!!

There's very little you can do to stop me and you're the one doing the damage not me you liberal loser with all your sycophantic assholes!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:

Yeah
They do that here, show a we bit of energy or a few angry outburts you get dragged to doc and popped on speed/ritalin.

I try not to focus on the present(until this war is over), but with matters concerning family, It feels as though it is neccessary to take a stand against any and all forms of tyranny.

In my family, the oldest who is supposed to be the mature and wise one, has a lifetime of slavery to Xianity. Is willing to "babysit" the children in the family. But is not willing to actually Build these childrens futures around them. Unable to fathom that they will actually live long lives and hopefully have many children and generations for 100s of years.

I on the contrary stand almost as a beacon of Liberty, I counter all disrespect, false limitations, and incorrect knowledge. and sadly this causes me to look like a bad guy. Because it is the elder whom does this to me, It makes me just look like a "shitass teenager". Which is to a certain extent probably true, and im sure I have been the agressor plenty.

But how can I keep my mouth shut when I care so much more for the youth then I do for the Elder.. Literally my entire life our whole dialog has been primarily intellectual arguments. In which, because I was the youth, I was abused and punished and cast off.

If I must be honest, the elder is fading away, I tried for 4+ years, as an advancing SS Adult, to build a strong relationship, and I have failed, I am uninterested and have lost my affection. As an SS I grew to respect a Xian because she built 4 generations of my family. But I also have grown to hate Xianity deeply, and it is infinitely difficult for me not to also hate the one I love...

666fairy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666fairy said:
I'd curse their whole soul directly, just saying.

666fairy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666fairy said:

Yeah my mom scarred my face twice. first time in grade 1 she took her nails and scratched my cheek scarring me there, then in middle school she purposely tripped me where i fell and cut open the side of my nose. Wanted me to be ugly. luckily it didn't affect my appearance and the scars aren't as bad anymore. She always called me fat and made me feel gross and worthless, would purposely take ugly photos of me to give me body dysmorphia. I was stick thin believing I was fat just because they we annoyed I ate so much food in their eyes.

They would emotionally abuse me/bully me/scapegoat me and when I started crying they would scream at me to stop crying or they would give me something to cry about and then proceed to beat me. They would abuse me to the point I was suicidal and then tell me if I want to commit suicide so badly to do it and stop trying to make people feel bad for me. They would also threaten to kill me, "i brought you into this world so I can take you out of it whenever I want". Father sexually abused me in elementary school. He beat me up when I was 19 and gave me a concussion all because I was defending myself after he laid hands on me and violently pushed me. Police laughed at me and took his side.

Mother punched me over and over again few years ago telling me how much she hates me and "this is why your father beat you up, you deserved it". Wanna know why? As usual she was picking arguments and berating me so she could feel in control and powerful, I got tired and friend told me to show her more love. so i said mom, i dont want to fight with you anymore. I choose to tell you I love you. She flipped out, said i'm not allowed to say that because its out of context, and I just kept saying it over and over ever insult she threw. she flipped her lid and screamed at me , tried dragging me out of the house, then started punching me over and over saying she hates me, that im scary, and that this is why my dad beat me up and that I deserve it. I got bullied at school "its your fault you deserve it, no one likes you" if i made friends " they don't actually like you they just pity you", " you're a loser", " why are you so stupid", " why cant you be like your cousins". nothing was ever good enough. They would embarrass me in public and tell lies about me to people and our extended family. I was a scapegoat.

They have physically and emotionally destroyed me so many times. They used christianity to destroy me. They even punished me for being left handed and I was labeled a demon child and like im the evil one. I spent many days screaming to god and jesus to please save me and never did they answer. So fuck that stupid religion and their evil God. Wasn't until i had a spiritual awakening, and then found JoS that I started feeling true empowerment in my life. Started working on an online business, building a social media following that got pretty big, chasing my dreams. Mom had to sabotage that too then gave me a application to be a maid saying im not allowed to do what im doing, then stole my business ideas and is now copying my identity.

Sorry to air this all out. Long story short, Father Satan saved my life. Not only am I going to beat the odds against me, i'm going to triumph and be victorius and come out a champion.

Sorry to say but curse those fuckers. Let em rot in their own hell (biblical hell meant here)

Shadowcat said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Such things take time to heal from. For me my last relationship was about 7 years ago. Only now I feel ready to actually try dating again, but nothing committed straight off.
Ive made many mistakes and learned many things on my own.

Just because I didnt feel like I could talk with my parents about the thing. One didn't have my trust, the other was too busy.. And then one of my parents got seriously ill and eventually passed away.

The parent that I have left.. I value a lot. I just wish that the communications weren't so strained or awkward half of the time.

Yeah i am the same..I was extremely close to my mother..she passed from cancer before I moved to NL...3 months before.

Right now I just wish the relationship between me and my mom was just better before she passed away. The relationship between me and her was quite bad. Not to the point of physical abuse but it felt like an obstackle in many ways. Often when I didnt have school or work I just didnt even want to go downstairs after waking up because itd be so busy. She'd sit there do whatever, with tv and/or radio on at the same time.
If I had an idea she often came across as negative about it. Making me not want to do or even start on it.
There are many projectss that have been delayed due to this. Not feeling like I have the freedom to work on them. Always asking for permission.
And even now sometimes still getting yelled at for leaving the door open when I have my hands full of stuff that I need to take outside. Its not even open for like 2 mins. Although this is more during winter/autumn/spring time when the weather is a bit chilly.

I just wish the relationship was better with them. They're not bad people, despite going through some stuff themselves when growing up, as my grandparents are both divorced.

Stormblood said:

-------

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Stormblood, if you want to learn how to talk with and interact with people.. you need to interact with people. You're not going to learn social skills from the sideline.

666fairy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666fairy said:

I am so sorry for all the violence and abuse you have suffered by your family. Father Satan is really our father. As a 26-year-old girl who has had many problems with her father since childhood, I am now truly empowered by the fact that Satan is a being that I can see as a "father". Like HP HC said, the world is crazy nowadays. We are "exposed" to many things that we do not deserve, by our family, society and governments. That's why we have so much to fight and fix. We must wake up in the morning knowing this. 🌞

I always wondered why I couldn't get along with my older brother. I always thought it was my fault and that I was doing something wrong. As time went on, I noticed that he was a toxic and manipulative person. He doesn't respect anyone and my mom cries a lot because of him. I once asked Mr. Satan if my brother would be a Satanist in the future. I got a hard answer: "NO".
I understood that Gods do not want such a person.
My brother has hurt me badly many times and this is why my Incubus hates him.

Hail Satan!

666fairy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666fairy said:

Welcome home!
Took you long enough to find it.

I read everything you said, and I am truly terrified of what your parents are capable of. I hope they do get everything paid back.
You should definitely break free from them, now and forever.

Sorry, all I can do is to wish you good luck.
Good luck!

I understand how you feel so well..
I have always known since I was like 7 that I would someday have a romantic relationship with my "perfect" partner.

I was not an SS but in a sense I have been working on my soul since I was a child. Choosing constantly the path that would grow me into an individual that was amiable, attractive, strong, intelligent, etc.

And now, I have grown well beyond what I could ever imagine I would be.

And yet, I feel that it would be unfair to any potential partner to settle for less than what I truly wanted. And constantly I learn more about what I dont like, what I do like, how I can improve myself more..

I have decided upon the ending of my previous relationship, to persue my original goal I had when I first dedicated many many years ago. To have a monogamous relationship with a succubus partner.

This is difficult, because well, now I notice so many women find me attractive and are flirtatious. 90% of men my age are decaying rapidly, and I am just getting younger. As an mostly white SS I feel it is very important to have children.

But I have put these things aside. So that I may achieve what is my true desire.

Although I do not have strong Astral Senses. I know there is someone there. She is the partner I have always dreamed of and now I must continue to work hard on my soul so that I can have a romantic relationship with my "perfect succubus partner".

Stormblood said:

-------

I agree, I am positive my RTRs have prevented my close family from degrading any further. I can see so clearly everyones "faults", and thankfully these are not exacerbated, and because I am aware, if need be I will step in and ensure things do not take a step in the wrong direction.

Were some strong Strong Texas folk so we deffinitely tend to step on each others boots, but this brings us strong familial bonds and a pride that is unbreakable.

Bravera said:

I understand how you feel so well..
I have always known since I was like 7 that I would someday have a romantic relationship with my "perfect" partner.

I was not an SS but in a sense I have been working on my soul since I was a child. Choosing constantly the path that would grow me into an individual that was amiable, attractive, strong, intelligent, etc.

And now, I have grown well beyond what I could ever imagine I would be.

And yet, I feel that it would be unfair to any potential partner to settle for less than what I truly wanted. And constantly I learn more about what I dont like, what I do like, how I can improve myself more..

I have decided upon the ending of my previous relationship, to persue my original goal I had when I first dedicated many many years ago. To have a monogamous relationship with a succubus partner.

This is difficult, because well, now I notice so many women find me attractive and are flirtatious. 90% of men my age are decaying rapidly, and I am just getting younger. As an mostly white SS I feel it is very important to have children.

But I have put these things aside. So that I may achieve what is my true desire.

Although I do not have strong Astral Senses. I know there is someone there. She is the partner I have always dreamed of and now I must continue to work hard on my soul so that I can have a romantic relationship with my "perfect succubus partner".

especially with a prominant neptune or that planet in the 7th house this can be a big source of attention for some. We must however also remember to remain objective and realistic. Are you sure this may not just be your guardian? Having these kinds of feelings towards a guardian can be of benefit but they wont be reciprocated in the way that you hope or think. With the Gods there is alittle more to this than the human understanding of love and attraction and do not love on the same level or way we do. These feelings i have for him havent left but i believe now it is probalby erronous to think these feelings are reciprocated in the exact same fasion...They actually run very deep. I am hoping to recieve more clairity to their reason as i go. like i said I am sure there is a past life connection somewhere, but perhaps to someone else as well. although i do not know who if anyone, but there is someone i keep seeing, that strangely has the same hair and eye color how my guardian has been depicted, or at least how others claimed to have seen him. And this depiction i found long after seeing him during trance and dreams.

Wish you luck :D

Lunar Dance 666 said:
666fairy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sorry to say but curse those fuckers. Let em rot in their own hell (biblical hell meant here)

got any suggestions?

Bravera said:
Stormblood said:

-------

I agree, I am positive my RTRs have prevented my close family from degrading any further. I can see so clearly everyones "faults", and thankfully these are not exacerbated, and because I am aware, if need be I will step in and ensure things do not take a step in the wrong direction.

Were some strong Strong Texas folk so we deffinitely tend to step on each others boots, but this brings us strong familial bonds and a pride that is unbreakable.

Texas haha, yes lol i know how that is. Born and raised :lol: after Living in NL for 6 and a half years moved back home here. I gotta say. damn i missed the Texas heat

666fairy said:

got any suggestions?

What one does is up to the person. Im not saying curse em to death.
Personally I am more the type to wreck havoc into peoples lives.

In example after reading your post I was thinking along the lines of 'all what they sow is returned 10 fold' or 'All negativity anger and hate they instill into others multiplied and returned to them'.
'None of what they (or insert names) try will be beneficial.' This can be a good one for stealing your business template.
Also use Isa for binding and instilling stillness. A point where they cannot move from.
Not just to find yourself safe, but to get back what is yours.

You can do a revenge working too. Vent all your anger.

Or even get the law involved for copyrighting business.

You can take steps even further than this, but that is up to you.

Tbh they deserve to be miserable though. 'name lives in misery they cannot get away from' i.e.

Affirmations need to be adjusted to suit you and to make sure that they are something you want.
You can't have doubt when doing black magic. You must be absolutely certain.

As to you, but I prefer "hard" work over luck :p
Just some advice, I got on the 23rd of Dec.
I saw a vision of all my chakras lined up and shining.
And this has been an important focus for me all year.
----
I am patient and will not "commit" to any individual without being positive of their intent.
----
I am positive I would be attracted to any Aryan Goddess that came around, so I have asked for assistance in ensuring I would always give the utmost respect. I trust that my steps of advancement are being properly guided, so I tend not to have many concerns other than improving in my day to day activities.

666fairy said:
Aquarius said:
666fairy said:
I'd curse their whole soul directly, just saying.

do you hve a good way in mind?
When and if you're advanced enough to curse use thurisaz and hagalaz.
If you're not ready for that you can do a destruction ritual, like a normal ritual to Father Satan and the Gods and in that ritual you release all your anger and emotions and ask the Gods to do whatever you want to happen to them with that energy you released.

Meteor said:
When I was new to Satanism, I began to feel distant from my family because they didn't see the world in the same way that I did. I felt like I had to detach from them in order to advance, because their lack of understanding would only cause them to try to interfere and slow me down. I even temporarily broke up with my partner before he dedicated for the same reason as well. Then I got involved with bad people because I just wanted to be close to someone that I felt understood, not realising the one I looked up to the most was a schizophrenic psychopath who was manipulating everyone around him, including me.

When I got out of that situation, I realised how many things there are that I still don't know, and felt ashamed for looking down on the people who cared about me while I was the one that got deceived. Although I tried to hide it from them, my parents found out and asked me why I didn't tell them anything. I said that I didn't think I needed help when I was going through it, then felt too ashamed to tell them after it ended, and thought they wouldn't understand even if I tried to explain it to them. My mom said that doesn't matter because we're family and they're always there to listen, and the mistakes I made could've been avoided if I had just talked to them more. That's when I realised that even though they don't always see things the way I do, they were always looking out for me and had my back. And even after I made such stupid mistakes, they still want to continue to do so.

I couldn't comprehend at first why they would be so kind to me even after learning of the horrible mistakes I made, but being treated that way made me want to do things for them too. I want to return the favour to them for raising me in any way that I can. They have become incredibly precious to me. It's not our differences that matter or that they aren't Satanists, but it's the bond we have and the things we do for each other. It took me some time, but I finally realised what it means to be family. Even just spending time with them in a mundane manner or hugging them is something that makes me very happy now, and it's obvious how happy it makes them too.

It's as you said. Family truly is sacred, beautiful and divine.

That's a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it. You've learned a lot from the experience and that's what matters. Your family kept supporting you because that's what a real family does (or should do anyway). Through the good and the bad. It's beautiful and I am sure it strengthen your relationship too. Unfortunately, there aren't many people who've seen the light of Satan or who will understand it in this lifetime, or many lifetimes to come for that matter. It saddens me deeply but it is what it is.

I was with a partner a few years back who was a Satanist and it was because of him that I came across JOS website and the whole idea of Spiritual Satanism. However, he was not the one who made me dedicate, Satan came to me directly and it was entirely my own decision. I must admit, it was so wonderful being with someone who shares the same beliefs as me (and does the same magical practices). We celebrated the Winter Solstice and Beltane together with friends and those were all wonderful experiences. This man and I had a very deep connection and we truly loved each other. However, that did not last, our paths divided and our lives went on to two completely different courses. It turned out that I actually needed to break up with him to be able to continue my spiritual journey and advancement. At one point I became stagnant with him. Later, I met someone else who was definitely the right partner for me. We help each other grow and evolve. He is not a Satanist and I feel so bad about it but I actually keep this part of my a secret (for now because he is not ready to understand yet). We have a child now and the child-birthing experience was also fundamental for me. I nearly died and I suffered a lot, physically, mentally and emotionally. It was my way of overcoming some psychological, emotional, physical and spiritual obstacles, and I was finally able to completely raise my kundalini (with the help of our gods). I think the last year of my life has actually been the most important for me when it comes to spiritual growth and empowerment. This just goes to show that even believing in the same gods and knowing the truth doesn't necessarily mean that the person is right for you. The people who love, support and understand you (and vice versa) are of great importance, even if they still haven't seen the light of Satan. We just need to be super patent and understanding. I have to admit, it's hella hard keeping this to myself but I have to. Satan himself told me to keep it to myself. Some people are just not ready to understand but that doesn't make them bad or stupid. They have probably been brainwashed through many lifetimes and they need a lot more time to let go of the fears, the lies, the skepticism... I live in a country that is very keen on tradition, Orthodox Christian tradition that is. It's truly awful and it sickens me to the core, but most people, even who are not religious, they bear this tradition or a fragment of it within. It's highly noticeable, and it's very difficult to get rid of the generations and generations of collective unconscious values of bullshit. I will do my best to guide my son (who is now two) to reach the truth on his own, but I will never impose it on him.

This life, I tell ya, it's full of lessons.. Just when you think you've figured something out, reality slaps you right across the face! It is frustrating but in the end I also find it enjoyable because where's the fun if there are no obstacles, am I right?

Shadowcat said:
Although there are alot of dysfunctional families out there i dont understand why someone would call it a slave system...to me it is uncalled for and extreme. Sadly there are alot of children who have had to put up with abusive parents also or who were emotionally neglectful, which leads to more dysfucntional adults. The majority of people today sadly do not know how to behave in a family unit or in a relationship that can garentee the successful and complete upbringing of a child. People will rush into relationships within months or even weeks, blurting out the starry eyed "i love you" while not even knowing what the hell it even means to actually love.

Love is sacrifice, going out of your way for someone perhaps even literally. Love is knowing how and making an effort to be there for someone emotionally and understanding things from their perspective, instead of shutting down or clamming up when they tell you that theyve been hurt. putting yourself in their shoes. putting an effort to make them happy. these things must be mutual. This all takes time to build and does not come within a matter of weeks or months. I have had Men tell me " I love you" knowing it was just words and nothing more. no. they loved an idea. it was infatuation not love. there is a big difference

All things that make a happy strong family unit have been destroyed. People do not know how to treat each other with patience or kindness anymore. Husbands and wives don't know how to fight fair or sort through problems without saying things that can leave lasting marks. People have to work 2 jobs to make ends meet, or both have to work. It sucks for the kids cus then they cant see their mom and dad. no family time and bonding. Ugliness and unhealthiness are promoted along with horrible racial hygene. As a result we have very few people that are actually attractive, either because they don't give a shit or have bad genes. or both. Look at america. fat, ugly, and always horridly dressed. Before someone starts bitching about this being shallow, its not. This is biological as beauty is associated with health and strong genes. If more people upheld these things, men AND women, people would be able to remain attracted longer and it would contribute to longterm happiness. without the attraction you are just roommates. Genetic attractiveness is also relative to race even down to the specific subrace.

When i was 21 i met someone i ended up learning another language for, busted my ass for, shead literal blood sweat and tears to save up money for, to go make a life with...5000 kilometers away. i thought he was THE ONE. what a sentimental stupid idiot i was. The longest we spent apart was a year and 3 months, while i was saving up money working jobs in the US and Canada and finishing pipe welding school. What happened when i first got there? About a year or so in there was a fight about moving alittle farther away because he wanted to stay closer to his mother...she even egged this on. I was pissed and was already thinking of having thoughts of leaving...after the literal distance i went. I definately wasn't the easiest to live with and wasn't perfect and can have a temper and can also be inconsiderate at times. but when he started comparing me to other women, telling me he imagined me sounding different during sex ect i started checking out. after almost 9 years of trying to make it work together i finally got it out of him about what he was up to and had been cheating on me with 2 other people. I told him if he had contracted any STD his ass was mine. Thank the Gods he or i got nothing. i ofcourse ended up leaving. He even would bring up wanting children from time to time. I am glad nothing of the sort happend. ...after almost 9 years.

But this sort of thing happens after even 15. Yet everyone ends up having one or two kids within the first 5 years almost, with the first half being within the first 2! People rush into relationships without studying their partner properly, not knowing what they want, or being what i was, just plain naive...a mistake i will never make again. I am happy for my ex and his new life we talk from time to time. but i look at our past and other prospects i have had along with other second hand accounts from others about splitting up after 10 13, shit 20 years! and i'm like well how the fuck are we supposed to find the right person to make a happy family with?

This is perhaps one of the biggest hangups in my chart. It almost makes me feel like i am a bad person for not wanting to look for a partner anymore or have kids...especially since i do love kids and would love the right partner. no asshole comments please because this will actually be the most vulnerable comment i will ever post...maybe its because of the working ive started that alot of things are coming out.

I have always had huge hangups with my feminity. I hate my voice its fugly :p. i always get called sir on the phone..there was someone i was talking to for the first time once and they asked if i was born a girl lmfao. i know they didnt mean it bad. and i never told them. but it really hurt. alot. my first thought was " yeah they will probably like someone whose voice is cuter" thinking back to how my ex also made comments on my voice and said he imgined me sounding different. cus thats what guys like right? they like cute...and feminine. i dont give a shit how sensitive they say they are...thats what they like. and if they like me for my "manliness" it almost always ends up that they prefer dick any way :lol:

My pluto placement also makes me scared shitless of childbirth...that almost sounds pathetic since is the main thing my body is built for. sometimes that ticks me off. Then i have thoughts of, yeah then my body is ruined and my partner will leave me for someone he finds younger and more attractive or cheat. because this nowadays especially almost always happens. then i think "i love kids so much and they deserve the best. i am also afraid to not provide for them or make my parents mistakes...especially with my temper this actually really upsets me, since i love baby anythings..Goddammit. whats wrong with me."

There are people with virtually no life experience who try to tell others to suck it up and to stop bitching...yes it is hard and procreation must go on. But getting with the wrong person can fuck your whole life up and leave you in emotional and finantial ruin, to the point of being on the street even, ultimately also being very bad for the children and scarring them for life. Kids who grow up in poverty or around domestic violence have serious issues as adults and end up contributing to the criminal system. Which results in alot of people becoming extremely self protective and scrutinizing prospects to the extreme, so In all honesty, am i a bad person for having these fears? serious question. People could say, "just do a working, use magic ect or go out and meet people" sure...but how long would all that take to find the right person, people especially in their 30s and even mid 20s have alot of baggage. baggage that others often cannot be arsed with. even if a working attracts something there is no guarentee.

I have alot of saturnian and neptunian influences to the way i look at relationships and people i know that. something i am working on.

I have thought to have had someone on the astral...i know for certain in anycase he is my Guardian and love him a great deal, and im sure he loves me..prolly just not that way...but it is also possible i have seen and come in contact with a second person as well who was from a past life and is already gone...which actually makes me very sad. and mad at myself for misconcieving something about my guardian as well..like..how could i be so stupid. thanks neptune for making me the sentimental idiot that i am for percieving something that is impossible. better to know the truth though than be a dillusional idiot. i mean why not. even the actual fictional characters i got crushes on as a teen turned out with someone in fan fiction..haha..pathetic.

Which is something i dont want to be anymore in this sense. i love the idea of family and what it is really supposed to be. I am just terrified to get hurt, but also wonder what will happen when i am old. this makes me sad but i cant just take any random off the street. There is alot of people who think its ok to raise a child in poverty which is detrimental. a family needs to fight to get in a good position to provide for any prospective children because children deserve the best. my uncle is childless and has never had a partner and lives close to others who look out for each other.

If only The axis won...many people would be able to have much healthier and long lasting familes. I look foward to the day when the things that hinder this are gone. im not the youngest anymore however. Sorry guys for the rant lol. I think my working is starting to do its job...been feeling a lump in my throat and solar plexus area the whole time writing this :|

I am 100% sure i would love your voice if i ever hear it!

My voice sounds like im very young and i hate it.

I just had Day szzzza vooo while wrighting this.

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

slyscorpion said:

The gods kept telling me to pull through with my partner. Despite how we both came from very broken life circumstances, with abuse, and related issues, my wife especially, had severe psychological scarring and mental issues from this, and all the disputes, issues we fought through, that most reasonable not stubborn people would of just walked away and said fuck it, because of sheer strength it took to grow together and make something like this work, from where we were originally at.

I listened to the gods, and I sit here in awe at how good things are turning out.

I've grown as a satanist, and my partner, when I first got with her, was a completely broken person. Through our bond we have grown strong.

Stronger then I ever thought she could be or was capable of, and the same for myself.

As hard as it was, and how many doubts I had, this all catapulted my spiritual advancement to levels I would of never reached otherwise, and having close contact with the gods and my guardian andras.

It is almost incomprehensible, how the gods can see things.

This situation at first was so unstable it looked as if everything would just fall apart, and now we are creating something beautiful and amazing.

I sit here in awe half the time as in how the fuck everything came together so great for me, my wife and our soon to be son.

Hooded Cobra you are right. Family is sacred, and such a crucial block to life, our human nature and satanism itself.

Hail Satan and all the gods and goddesses of hell!
Since I've been following your posts and your hard experiences I want to tell you how I am so happy for you Serpentwalker!!

You deserve the happinness and relief you are experiencing now because you pulled through, stayed strong and listened to the Gods. I am proud of you!

Congrats!
Hail Satan Forever!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back