Sleep Difficulties

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

ultrawhite

Sleep Difficulties

Postby ultrawhite » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:54 pm

I have a big issue with the sleep and it causing me a lots of problems in daily life,concentration,etc. Two years ago I've stop taking antidepressants, calmers,anti anxiety pills. I didn't stop taking the sleeping tablets I thought I'll do that gradually and smooth, which I did at some point which cost me a month or so staying without a sleep. After that I've started to take them again because my state didn't improve without them. Now they don't work anyway so I'm suffering with insomnia. Everything started at the same time when I did opened my sixth chakra (I didn't opened all the rest of the chakras). Daily I'm doing the aura cleaning/protection,chakra cleaning and the void meditation with the suraye vibration into each chakra. As per all those two years my concentration became weaker and weaker of no sleep ( in my opinion ). A month since I quit smoking so I can't concentrate even on those simple meditations at all. It feels like I'm loosing a plot which turns me into a very aggressive person.
I would like to ask you for your advice,please, is there any way how to normalize the sleeping pattern or am I doing something wrong or is it just normal bypassing state? I don't know from where shall I start it looks to me very messy situation I'm in to. I'd highly appreciate your answer,

Hail Satan!

BlackCherokeeChi

Re: Sleep Difficulties

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:48 am

On workings and goals on meditation and other things: they take time. (Read the power meditations section on jos)

Smoking and drinking is extremely horrible. With advancing In spiritual empowerment, even in the beginner meditations on the Jos, one could feel extremely relaxed chill and laid back. This situation also sounds like unbalanced elements, which anyone is not empowered enough to work on the elements of the soul, balancing the energies of the soul by chakra alignment and balancing the chakras overall should help gradually sustain the individual.

Also the backlash from drinking and smoking might still take time. Some people can have it extremely horrible depending how long they did it.

If you quit you will never have nor see the results you may or may not want until you get back up and work on yourself and acclomplish goals.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:18 pm

ultrawhite wrote:I have a big issue with the sleep and it causing me a lots of problems in daily life,concentration,etc. Two years ago I've stop taking antidepressants, calmers,anti anxiety pills. I didn't stop taking the sleeping tablets I thought I'll do that gradually and smooth, which I did at some point which cost me a month or so staying without a sleep. After that I've started to take them again because my state didn't improve without them. Now they don't work anyway so I'm suffering with insomnia. Everything started at the same time when I did opened my sixth chakra (I didn't opened all the rest of the chakras). Daily I'm doing the aura cleaning/protection,chakra cleaning and the void meditation with the suraye vibration into each chakra. As per all those two years my concentration became weaker and weaker of no sleep ( in my opinion ). A month since I quit smoking so I can't concentrate even on those simple meditations at all. It feels like I'm loosing a plot which turns me into a very aggressive person.
I would like to ask you for your advice,please, is there any way how to normalize the sleeping pattern or am I doing something wrong or is it just normal bypassing state? I don't know from where shall I start it looks to me very messy situation I'm in to. I'd highly appreciate your answer,

Hail Satan!

So you haven't opened your chakras? If you didn't just do It and After that start to empower them. Wait for someone that know more about this but i suggest to start a working to sleep, now you said that you haven't opened your chakras so it's better that you don't use vibration for now, do you do yoga? Or some breathing exercises? I suggest to start a working using yoga or a breathing exercises and After that state for 9 times 'In a positive way for me i'm compleatily free from insomnia for ever'. You Can start this in the waning side of the Moon, go here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624 to see when there is the next best time to end things.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Learn to be incredibily relaxed, like go in very deep trance states and do more void meditation, I think that could help.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 pm

using melatonin to fall asleep can create a dependency to the point where your brain doesn't make much melatonin anymore.. which then creates the insomnia.. physically speaking.
I'm not sure if I have notes on this, I'll have to look.

Also.. it's hard to fall asleep when you're cold or when you have cold feet..

And I agree with what the others mentioned.. you opened your 6th chakra but you don't say anything about the third eye or other chakra's.. one could wonder if you have even read that its dangerous to open this chakra without working on the others at all..
I think it was HPS maxine whom wrote this.. that the 6th chakra is powerful, and to open it last as the energies need to get a way to get out of it.. like after working on the third eye for a while for example..
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

ultrawhite

Postby ultrawhite » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:11 am

Thank you all for your answers. I've made some wrong explanations about the opening of the 6th chakra ,I've meant the third eye instead of the 6th chakra. I'd like to ask you is it reasonable to start opening chakras while I'm on the sleeping medication? I'm taking the sleeping tablets around 9 years(after sleep problems from long history of drug addiction),I've tried to decrees them but it didn't bring me any positive result even after a month of staying clean from them. It's very difficult to function without a sleep.
I've gave up of quiting smoking it looks like my concentration slowly is getting back to me, so I'm able to continue with the void meditation. Unfortunately, I can't do hatha yoga of the bulging disc in my spine it needs a surgery( which is useless ). Though I'm able to do some kundalini yoga. Is there any meditations you'd recommend to gain the balance?

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:28 pm

ultrawhite wrote:Thank you all for your answers. I've made some wrong explanations about the opening of the 6th chakra ,I've meant the third eye instead of the 6th chakra. I'd like to ask you is it reasonable to start opening chakras while I'm on the sleeping medication? I'm taking the sleeping tablets around 9 years(after sleep problems from long history of drug addiction),I've tried to decrees them but it didn't bring me any positive result even after a month of staying clean from them. It's very difficult to function without a sleep.
I've gave up of quiting smoking it looks like my concentration slowly is getting back to me, so I'm able to continue with the void meditation. Unfortunately, I can't do hatha yoga of the bulging disc in my spine it needs a surgery( which is useless ). Though I'm able to do some kundalini yoga. Is there any meditations you'd recommend to gain the balance?

The 2nd link in my signature is a sermon by HP HoodedCobra, it talks about how to attain and maintain balance. This may be more of a physical thing, you should get a blood test to see if you’re lacking any important vitamins / have any deficiencies. Vibrating SATANAMA (as one word) into each chakra 7x, from the base to the crown then from the crown to the base chakra may also help you, this stabilizes and heals the chakras.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:43 pm

ultrawhite wrote:I have a big issue with the sleep and it causing me a lots of problems in daily life,concentration,etc. Two years ago I've stop taking antidepressants, calmers,anti anxiety pills. I didn't stop taking the sleeping tablets I thought I'll do that gradually and smooth, which I did at some point which cost me a month or so staying without a sleep. After that I've started to take them again because my state didn't improve without them. Now they don't work anyway so I'm suffering with insomnia. Everything started at the same time when I did opened my sixth chakra (I didn't opened all the rest of the chakras). Daily I'm doing the aura cleaning/protection,chakra cleaning and the void meditation with the suraye vibration into each chakra. As per all those two years my concentration became weaker and weaker of no sleep ( in my opinion ). A month since I quit smoking so I can't concentrate even on those simple meditations at all. It feels like I'm loosing a plot which turns me into a very aggressive person.

Hail Satan!

Do you have any spleen issues or heart problems?

ultrawhite

Postby ultrawhite » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:30 pm

No I don't have or had any of the heart or spleen issues. All I have is hep C which I caught so many years ago though the blood tests shows that my liver is functioning perfectly.

thelord

Postby thelord » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:13 pm

mmmm first try to get relax try mediation with brain wave ( alpha or theta) then try to focus in dark this may be help
i recommend in first to take any Medicine to help like panadol , paracetamol and so on
if it not work ..i think in this time you have 2 option : first may you have Error in Your power , in this Situation
try to walk many times in day , the second one of enemy attack you and in this situation tell us to protect and help you .

ultrawhite

Postby ultrawhite » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:31 pm

How to identify and to be sure that is an enemy attack? And if it is what is the best way to do in this situation?

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:32 pm

Is your hepatitis symptomatic?

Other than frustration/aggression and insomnia do you have any other symptoms?

Vexation? Constipation? Restlessness? Strong sensations of heat? Burning pain under the ribs?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

ultrawhite

Postby ultrawhite » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Centralforce666 »
"Is your hepatitis symptomatic?

Other than frustration/aggression and insomnia do you have any other symptoms?

Vexation? Constipation? Restlessness? Strong sensations of heat? Burning pain under the ribs?"

Sorry for delay with the reply. It's quite difficult for me to answer your question is hepatitis symptomatic. I've got infected with Hep C 25 years ago, so as a viral infection period is over long time ago and my liver is functioning pretty well according the blood test results. Theoretically, hepatitis supposed to be symptomatic but it's very hard to differ for me those symptoms from the drugs withdrawal symptoms. After I've been infected I was still using drugs for another 9 years, then alcohol on the top makes my addiction history pretty long it would be more than half of my life. It's only last 3 years I'm clean from alcohol,drugs,antidepressants except I'm still taking sleeping tablets before the bed time ( which are working no more ). It looks like that my sleeping pattern is deteriorating more and more every single night.
Vexation, constipation, restlessness, constant tiredness I do have all of those symptoms, yes. I'm doing yoga and vibrating SATANAMA to balance myself everyday and it works perfectly for balancing yourself but it has no effect on my sleeping pattern at all. So,I'm still pretty lost of finding any way out of this very unpleasant situation what I'm into.
Thank you for your interest on this topic and the reply.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:58 am

The evidence points towards liver yin deficiency..

Can I suggest the following herbal formula to assist?

Liu Wei di huang Wan...

Or Six Flavour Rhemmania Decoction.

This will support Liver yin to check the excessive yang and over time support healthy sleep.

Please not it is not a sleep medication so please don't expect it to work like one.

Over time it will rebuild the yin in your body to check floating yang at night.

Physical exercises and meditation includes Yin yoga (holding a pose for a long time in a relaxed fashion) and regular rest with void meditation.

ultrawhite

Postby ultrawhite » Fri May 11, 2018 11:14 am

Thanks a million for your suggestion I'll definitely try that. I would like to ask you where shall I try looking for those herbal mixtures? It wouldn't be very common thing even in the health food shops.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun May 13, 2018 4:36 am

No it would not be common in a health food shop but an Internet search should give you some options.. Its difficult to say where you can go exactly as I don't know you are from and the suppliers who sell to where I'm from won't necessarily be the ones you will have access to...

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:09 pm

in my opinion i think it is your pineal gland which releases melatonin which is responsible for sleep,long history of smoking and acohol might have affected your melatonin level greatly so i will suggest working on your pineal gland regulaly.also try searching for natural remedies to sleep instead of taking sleeping pills,one example is to boil an over riped banana and drink the water daily,it is said to cure insomnia,may not sound pleasant but it may help.