Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your Personal Liberty And Hating "Me"

NinRick said:
Lydia said:
brdcketernal said:

You are trying to start an argument based on lies, instead of finding any truth or asking legit questions.

Non-whites are welcome here, they even have their own subforums. Any non-white who posts here receives the same amount of answers, guidance, and support as any White member. In fact, to date, we have had 2 Black high priests, one Asian, one "half-Mexican half-white" (his own wording), and a few Latinos. Which completely invalidates your argument of Spiritual Satanism being against races other than Nordic White.

Wanna know something funny?
White people are a minority globally speaking, and yet I feel like here are more white people than other races.
Just something I noticed.
Because it's true. And it's not any coincidence. If we Whites are defeated then all other races can say goodbye too. They simply will not survive without us.

Is there a glitch in the forum? I'm getting a notification saying HP Cobra quoted me in a post but i can't find it. Usually when i press a notification, it goes straight to the post im tagged in. Now when i press the notification it takes me to the first post of the thread and i can't find the post manually either. Is this happening to anyone else?

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Is there a glitch in the forum? I'm getting a notification saying HP Cobra quoted me in a post but i can't find it. Usually when i press a notification, it goes straight to the post im tagged in. Now when i press the notification it takes me to the first post of the thread and i can't find the post manually either. Is this happening to anyone else?
It could be that he indeed quoted you, but then deleted his post. This has happened to me too in the past.

Gear88 said:
But stated Asians = yellow, when in fact like one member pointed out some Asians have whiter skin than even some Whites in particular to Korean or even Japanese or Japanese-Korean descended persons as Korea and Japan posses VERY fair people.

I know that some Asians can be slightly fair but the thing with Asians (including japanese-koreans) all have an extremely toxic society when it comes to make-up and artificial surgery (extreme beauty procedure). I honestly think 'fair' Asians are at best hollywood/social media exaggerations and a product of make-up or other procedure.

If I'm wrong just tell me, maybe a source or two is fine, but all portraits I have seen of Asians without make-up show them as yellow or brownish, with only maybe half-whites of even 3/4 white models actually being fair skinned naturally.

I’ve always had the upmost respect for you HP. You’ve led us while under fire, taking blows from the enemy so that knowledge from the gods prevails. Your motivation inspires me. Maxines sacrifices as well motivate me, and my own HPS Shannon motivates me to keep moving forward. We stand by your side for millennia Commander.

MrIntrepid said:
Manofsatan said:
How funny, one can blame their lack of self control, and ability to be reasonable on astrological charts. Very laughable. It utterly shows lack of mastery of the mind, and poor decision [to post it here].

You do realize that the way planetary energies and transits affect you depends on your chart, right? Certain extreme placements will cause certain traits to manifest and because knowledge of that usually comes after it has already happened the effect is usually difficult to reverse. If you're psychic enough you can even feel yourself being swayed in a specific direction.

Your dismissal and elitist attitude toward those who may have a lot to deal with due to past life situations is, honestly, disappointing. Nobody is blaming their chart for anything either, if someone is astrologically a rebel it's easier for that person to be manipulated into rebelling against the wrong person, cause or idea. Yet as Cobra mentioned it could also be a very positive trait depending on which way someone goes.

So let's take the positives and make the positives out of it. You're still making my point clearer. It finally boils down to your mastery in which ever way.
I would truly agree with you on the big influence but it's never an uncontrollable influence. Surely if one is psychic enough they could sense this, which is true for me too, I have my own experience and it's from my experience I'm ruling out the weakness of being remote controlled by charts.

Henu the Great said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
It could be that he indeed quoted you, but then deleted his post. This has happened to me too in the past.

Oh okay. Yeah that must be it.

jrvan said:
brdcketernal said:

Nobody ever said anything about genocide of humans. We believe in O.R.I.O.N. which stands for Our Race Is Our Nation. Every race and subrace is its own nation, and will have its own land with its own people, laws, traditions, and culture. No non-white gentiles are going to face genocide, you have the wrong idea entirely.

As for "genocide" of the jews... the jews are facing the weight of their own spiritual crimes and actions through thousands of years, and this is resulting in the destruction of their collective racial soul which is no less than what they attempted to do to all of humanity, the gentiles. In a way it's just their own shit being forced back onto them. They have effectively committed their own genocide, and are rightly getting what they deserve just as Father Satan promised. The extinction of the jews is inevitable because of their own actions and manifestations. They are paying for their crimes.

The High Priest does not censor either in most cases except for obvious trolling and harmful things like, gee I don't know, maybe paragraphs of enemy hebrew curses and filth. Leave it to your imagination. He allows far more than you realize, and sometimes even I don't understand it. I myself certainly wouldn't be so generous in allowing of comments, but then again I also see that he sometimes does it to let people make an example of themselves for learning purposes.

The approach you chose with your comment was also very negative aside from the obvious already mentioned fact of you putting words in the High Priest's mouth.

However, the worst thing you did was call the religion of our Gods and Satan weak. This is our original religion passed down from them which the jews stole and twisted, and have made extreme amounts of money by selling back our stories to us in corrupted form. You clearly don't know anything, and if you're not an enemy then I suggest you actually read the JoS website. You know, since you wanted to know what in Hel it's all about.

See what I did there? Hel = Norse. If you don't like white people then too bad because we're gentiles too, and there's plenty of non-white gentiles who do like us, and we like them. We like them a lot more than brats like you who fly off the handle at us spitting strawman arguments in our faces.

Manofsatan said:
MrIntrepid said:
Manofsatan said:
How funny, one can blame their lack of self control, and ability to be reasonable on astrological charts. Very laughable. It utterly shows lack of mastery of the mind, and poor decision [to post it here].

You do realize that the way planetary energies and transits affect you depends on your chart, right? Certain extreme placements will cause certain traits to manifest and because knowledge of that usually comes after it has already happened the effect is usually difficult to reverse. If you're psychic enough you can even feel yourself being swayed in a specific direction.

Your dismissal and elitist attitude toward those who may have a lot to deal with due to past life situations is, honestly, disappointing. Nobody is blaming their chart for anything either, if someone is astrologically a rebel it's easier for that person to be manipulated into rebelling against the wrong person, cause or idea. Yet as Cobra mentioned it could also be a very positive trait depending on which way someone goes.

So let's take the positives and make the positives out of it. You're still making my point clearer. It finally boils down to your mastery in which ever way.
I would truly agree with you on the big influence but it's never an uncontrollable influence. Surely if one is psychic enough they could sense this, which is true for me too, I have my own experience and it's from my experience I'm ruling out the weakness of being remote controlled by charts.

Yeah you're not wrong, guess the way you phrased it briefly upset me but I'm not going to make this a semantics thing. It's fine.

Shadowcat said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Alot of people have serious ego or trust issues which results in bulking at authority figures. Rightly so in many cases especially in our corrupt society but not when it comes to the satanic chain of command, next to the Gods ofc who are a given and ofc Maxine and HP Cobra specifically who have always worked for the JOS and have helped us.

It is wasteful as well as considered friendly fire to throw hate at them or any SS. There maybe people here who don't like one another or who hold grudges, but at the end of the day hate is reserved for the enemy as it should be. Believe it or not there really is a difference between hatred of someone and strong resentment or dislike.

You have a good point. I know we had our "run into"
In the past. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I don't feel any resentment towards you!
It was a misunderstanding after all. Hope you feel the same. 😊

No worries :) same here

Alright than, sending hugs to you.

Satanswarlord666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
You have a good point. I know we had our "run into"
In the past. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I don't feel any resentment towards you!
It was a misunderstanding after all. Hope you feel the same. 😊

No worries :) same here

Alright than, sending hugs to you.
:D

grandfitzpoobah666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
MrIntrepid said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

cobra, fuck you for not letting me smoke my weed and sex my jews man, im gonna get you with a drillion curses bro.

Reality is nobody's keeping these people though, it's just that they feel at liberty to promote this decadence in all levels of society and of all places, people who wanna actually get higher than that.

Imagine bringing the person in the worst shape in the planet to tell about their way of living on professional athletes, lol.

I hate authoritarians to. I was bossed around a lot as a child. So even I understand this. I know what you mean. But when it comes to teachers, and professos who know more than we do. And want us to learn what we need to learn. Or someone that is pushing us to learn more about ourselves or something important! For our own good. Like or not. Thet are here for a good reason! Not to piss you off or make you feel like a little bug in a rug. They usually don't mean to make us feel small or jealous. Because of there knowledge or because of there age. It is easy to feel out of place and helpless. If they do care about you and your well being. And are dedicated to help you as a hole and because your new or many need help in something. ? They usually have good intentions and want to share with you there knowledge. And alot of the times teachers and students get along pretty well. Unless the teacher/Authoritiy figer is being disrespectful to his or her pears. And not being honest in helping other or giving out false information or has motives to hurt or harm. Then it can be a problem. Other than that Authority figures just WANT to do there best and be recognized as a good teacher. And they want to be appreciated just the same as you or I 💗 Hail Satan

Some time ago, I had extremely difficult suggestions in my head regarding the "non-existence of Gods and Satan." I did not specifically ask for any help in order to realize and convince my logical mind to love the Gods and Satan, no matter what thoughts come into my head.

And later, when these suggestions stopped, I suddenly realized that these were only thought forms imposed by the enemy associated with their ritual activity. I breathed a sigh of relief because I realized how really pitiful they are, forcing people to doubt those who love them waiting and growing to prohibitive heights.

Subsequently, I was sad to see how the enemy was shitting in the head of some other Satanists forcing them to write all sorts of nasty things and revelations on their brothers and sisters, I hope and wait how long it will take them to throw away these suggestions.

I was kind of mad at Cobra over the astrology chart thing but I got over it. I can understand why things happened the way they sometimes logic and emotions just don't get along.

Azoun said:
I was kind of mad at Cobra over the astrology chart thing but I got over it. I can understand why things happened the way they sometimes logic and emotions just don't get along.

The things that I have to do are off the roof at the time being. I had no choice in this, it is simply beyond me. All my personal things have also been postponed, I simply don't have a choice.

Refunds will be issued pretty soon, but I will not say exactly when, to avoid enemy bs and other similar issues.

It's nothing personal. I just wanted to get it off my chest. I think anyone here can see your contributions and burdens from a mile away and most of us are grateful.

Your words are always valuable and intent on guiding us all on the right path.
Being honest, it made me have the courage to open up a current condition of my existence, even if it causes me to be rejected. Which would bring me deep pain, as no other path made so much sense to me.
The fact is, I had a relationship with a person, and he lied to me about his origins. Even before I learned the truth through Joy of Satan, I didn't like jws, and I always condemned myself for it. Not anymore. This guy lied, and I ended up having a baby with him. Only after that did I know all the dirt on his family. It is an extremely lying, schizophrenic, hateful race. They are lying about me in court, and those who know the truth simply agree to lie. The child's paternal grandmother is completely crazy and wants to take my child unaccompanied, and I fear very much for that. He is only 6 years old, completed yesterday, the day when yet another injustice happened in the process. I am writing all of this as I need to know how spiritually committed I am to having a child with jwn blood. I also confess that the child is difficult to deal with, I clearly see the bad influence of his racial origin. I feel very sad that I got involved with these people, it was the worst thing I've ever done in my life and I'm very worried.

Mel4Satan said:
Your words are always valuable and intent on guiding us all on the right path.
Being honest, it made me have the courage to open up a current condition of my existence, even if it causes me to be rejected. Which would bring me deep pain, as no other path made so much sense to me.
The fact is, I had a relationship with a person, and he lied to me about his origins. Even before I learned the truth through Joy of Satan, I didn't like jws, and I always condemned myself for it. Not anymore. This guy lied, and I ended up having a baby with him. Only after that did I know all the dirt on his family. It is an extremely lying, schizophrenic, hateful race. They are lying about me in court, and those who know the truth simply agree to lie. The child's paternal grandmother is completely crazy and wants to take my child unaccompanied, and I fear very much for that. He is only 6 years old, completed yesterday, the day when yet another injustice happened in the process. I am writing all of this as I need to know how spiritually committed I am to having a child with jwn blood. I also confess that the child is difficult to deal with, I clearly see the bad influence of his racial origin. I feel very sad that I got involved with these people, it was the worst thing I've ever done in my life and I'm very worried.

I did not answer earlier because this is a serious topic.

This situation is a very difficult one, and it's one of the biggest mistakes that could have occurred.

Before one knows what is going on, things like this may have already occurred in one's life. And as life has it, not everything can change and many things require a lot of effort to turn around. This is one of the very serious situations where this happens. Many Gentiles, and even successful Gentiles, are in the same situation like you find yourself now into.

Condemning yourself is not going to do much to change the situation now, but you can have a future plan on how to do the obligation to your mistakes and then move on.

In regards to the child, it is now existing and this means one has to follow the necessary human obligations for raising it. This involves you and the partner. You want to stay within the law. The child will be of age of independence after a point, and you will be able to fully move on with life.

After this time, it goes beyond saying, you should never do the same mistake again.

Children after a point grow of age, and they can live on their own. How much of the display of the enemy may display in the personality is ranging. Depending on how you treat it, it may make matters worse.

Abandoning a child can cause serious legal and other issues, which will make the situation even worse. What is the only plausible solution, is to go for partial custody, so the other parent shares part or most of the responsibilities of the child as well.

Disregard impractical and negative advice that will dig the hole deeper than it already is, even legally so. If you leave and so on, this may cause other implications, which may or may not be possible in your situation. Just raise it as you would raise any other child, but without the expectations involved. Do everything within legal ability to keep the connections at a minimal with the abusive ex partner and so on.

To give you an example, Trump loves his daughter, and his daughter went on with a Jew, and they later collaborated to backstab him pretty much all his political career. This is only an example of how these things can go. They treated him lower than an enemy, or a stranger. The strong jewish influence was major here.

His sons were not in this case, and they never did this. His most mistreated daughter which was with another wife, who was not jewish, did not do that either. He spoiled the jew affiliated one that much, and still, she majorly attempted to subvert him regardless of her being her father.

You are still an individual in this case and you must know what to expect and how to help yourself out of this. If this matter is treated with blind emotion, chances are extremely high you will end up really hurt.

The racial origins of a child can cause a lot of crazy behaviors, which if you are emotionally unguarded, may cause you serious emotional damage, or financial damage etc. The amount of jewish blood and the negative accumulated traits will decide how much this influence manifests.

By raising the child in a specific way, you might be able to circumvent these influences. Eventually they might come out, but you want to be distant by that point. They will always be there, but they may sleep latent. You want to keep these latent until you have moved away.

The best advice here is to go for minimal damage to you and your life. This ordeal ends when the child is at the age of maturity, where your obligations to it do end.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Mel4Satan said:

Oh my gods... I can't even imagine something like this. I'm very sorry, at this point it may even whise to let the grandmother take the child, I understand emotionaly is a very difficult thing to do but to know your child is from the enemy, its just crazy to me.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Mel4Satan said:

Oh my gods... I can't even imagine something like this. I'm very sorry, at this point it may even whise to let the grandmother take the child, I understand emotionaly is a very difficult thing to do but to know your child is from the enemy, its just crazy to me.

This could work, but many countries, don't allow these things, let alone rebuilding one's life and so on after this. And these tend to be binding or come at ramifications.

For example, if she denies to have the child willingly, she may end up even in prison, or a mental institution. It's not as simple as moving away.

A lawyer is to be consulted on the subject.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This could work, but many countries, don't allow these things, let alone rebuilding one's life and so on after this. And these tend to be binding or come at ramifications.

For example, if she denies to have the child willingly, she may end up even in prison, or a mental institution. It's not as simple as moving away.

A lawyer is to be consulted on the subject.
I understand, at the end its her decision. I just can't imagine growing a kid with enemy blood...

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Mel4Satan said:

This is absolutely awful. There are no words. I would expect no more or less of a disgusting jew. It knew goddamn well what it was and lied to her on purpose. This is another troublesome thing that can make it hard for one to find a suitable partner and another factor that makes it risky. Most jews know we hate them and when are in want of something will hide they are jewish especially if they know you specifically hate jews. It is an actual pagan practice, in fact, should come natural, that anyone you want a deep relationship with, weather a partnership or friend has a right to know where you come from and who you are. In societies like the vril they had to swear they had no jewish genes. SS had to trace their family back generations. This should go for any pagan organization to be honest also that directly and geniunely work for the Gods. Jews who sexually go after gentiles usually do so because they want to fuck them over in some way or because the gentile has something they want. There where 3 kids we grew up with and hung with in the neighborhood. 2 were halflings their dad was the kike. We found out later that he was a fucking pedo and raped 2 other daughters of the woman he was married to. He tried getting to me but didnt. The mother later confided that she felt the only reason he married her was for her money and to get to her daughters.

To the person who went through this. I truly hope you get all the way through. To find out when its only too late after being lied to that your child is of the enemy...mindfuck.

Thank you for the gentle way of responding.
Legally your considerations are perfect, I'm a lawyer and I know the problems that a delicate situation like this can cause.
Child custody is already shared, but he spends most of his time with me. I teach how to be a person of integrity, although when he visits his father and grandmother, he lives with lies and lack of words. They are extremely treacherous and incapable of keeping to a simple schedule.
I'm already preparing myself for problems in my teens, as well as in adult life. Your warning is very important about not being able to trust, about the need to keep boundaries so that what happened to Trump doesn't repeat with me.

Luis, it's something that requires a lot of patience, more to deal with other jwn than with the child :(

Shadowcat, really everything that was said fits what happened to me.
When I met jwn, I was finishing my law degree, and he was chasing me a lot. Everything in my life got worse, like I had a block and I really did. I had the baby, there were a lot of unpleasant situations after that. I ended the relationship and he threatened me with death. But things started to get better, just because I walked away. Jwn mocks the situation, saying that I will never get rid of him since we have a child.
I got my license to practice law - in my country you need to pass a professional qualification test - and I educate the child in the best possible way. I couldn't give it to Grandma, as she is completely schizophrenic. I am very motherly, and even though I now know the truth of the child's racial background, he is very sweet and affectionate to me. But it's unavoidable, as it grows it shows some characteristics of jwn.

Despite the unfortunate situation I find myself in, I am dedicating myself through meditation to keep myself as far away from the enemy's influence as possible.

What happened to me is a warning, I discreetly advise the Gentiles nearby to be very careful when meeting someone.

Thanks to Satan for finding this forum!

Mel4Satan said:

Jews are not only deceitful, but highly manipulative and psychotic. He saw you in the helpless situation and they preyed on you. Yet, they prey on people on their weakest and most ignorant moments.

You also need to look within in what may have led you to that terrible mistake. This is a major mistake. Except of a jew, this person looks like a schizo that could turn deadly. Also, much of this is hereditary.

You need to do your best to stay legal, but don't live in denial of the situation. That's about all anyone can advise you. The rest is up to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back