Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Spiritual Warfare Schedule June 19th to July 3rd

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Below is the RTR Schedule:[/u][/b]
FRTR / Tetra Killing / Shattering:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Am I the only one who cannot open the paintable version of the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual???

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
Lydia said:
To add, I hope everyone has a wonderful, happy, and meaningful Summer Solstice! It's a good time to begin a new meditation, astral communication, and divination :)

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Summer_Solstice.html

Thank you, I needed to hear this!!

Here is a good astral communication working from VoiceofEnki :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800

I am experimenting with something more reckless rn lol. But thanks for sharing, his working is great for sure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfxo4i_gBC0&t=2260s
HAIL SATAN, ALL OF OUR DAEMONS, THE PREISTHOOD, AND ALL DEDICATED SS <3

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
Thank you, I needed to hear this!!

I am experimenting with something more reckless rn lol. But thanks for sharing, his working is great for sure!
I begun that meditation on the Monday you pointed out. Still doing that, day 56/90. Maybe doing it for longer. I thought you are still doing it too. Why did you stop, or did you begin it at all?

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

I begun that meditation on the Monday you pointed out. Still doing that, day 56/90. Maybe doing it for longer. I thought you are still doing it too. Why did you stop, or did you begin it at all?

I did started doing this, but I have quite a stressful time rn. So I wasn‘t able to continue doing it in one go. I start doing it now again since Moon was yesterday in Scorpio.
However, I got yesterday another idea, that was maybe a bit reckless.
And I can only do it to it’s fullest potential when a certain natural condition is met.

I am soo jealous of you >_<

Don’t worry I am still meditating each day, but back then I prioritised another thing. Grr still regretting it.

Rn I have such a good plan for my next focus and meditation schedule, BUT I AM LACKING TIME >_<

Happy summer solstice guys, a bit late i know sorry.
Btw today on 21 we have so many 21 today, 21th day of the 21th week of the years 2021, does it have a special meaning i wonder beside summer solstice xD?

slyscorpion said:
I have seen that before and I do Wonder what the fuck this is talking about. I am not doing what he says here for sure.

It is blasphemy against Satan and the classic shifting of blame for what they do and are.

Ferreter said:
I keep being told by Satan that the three main rituals, frtr KT SED are sealed in the name of Satan at 100% depletion, without being able to be replinished. and they are not needed to be done anymore. Wasn't something like that, where the enemy cant replinish their spells, wasn't something like that proposed by Hoodedcobra a while back?

I want to do the spells, i just would please like the ok from your end to proceed. Are the FRTR, KT and SED viable and applicable and effective. And is there any validity to what Satan said? Is there a time limit, an end to those rituals? Or can it help and be beneficial for all time to come?
Thank you.

Go away stupid zombie.

is it ok to use different dialects for vibrating the runes? For example, for the wealth ritual I prefer to use Icelandic for Wunjo and Germanic for Sowilo.

NinRick said:
I start doing it now again since Moon was yesterday in Scorpio.

Moon rules psychic abilities, and is in detriment in Scorpio. HP Cobra warned someone else against starting something for psychic abilities during Scorpio Moon, pointing out that it was pretty much the worst time to begin such a working.

Even restarting this Wednesday, Sagittarius Moon would be much better.

GoldenxChild1 said:
is it ok to use different dialects for vibrating the runes? For example, for the wealth ritual I prefer to use Icelandic for Wunjo and Germanic for Sowilo.

It shouldn't matter. It's the same energy. It's just one or the other may be a little more powerful or less powerful etc but if you like doing it this way it's fine.

Lydia said:
NinRick said:

Moon rules psychic abilities, and is in detriment in Scorpio. HP Cobra warned someone else against starting something for psychic abilities during Scorpio Moon, pointing out that it was pretty much the worst time to begin such a working.

I know that moon is in detriment in Scorpio but that also is the best sign for psychic stuff just about and the occult. I myself even knowing about astrology was confused by this and sometimes worked on my 6th chakra at this time.

This is good to know.

Lydia said:
NinRick said:

Thank you for the input Lydia!

I am sorry, the risk I took was calculated, but man I suck at maths.

GoldenxChild1 said:

No, they should be the same.

slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

It shouldn't matter. It's the same energy. It's just one or the other may be a little more powerful or less powerful etc but if you like doing it this way it's fine.

Okay, thanks.

Fuchs said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Scorpion just told me it was ok. Which one is it?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Fuchs said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Use whatever one is strongest and best for you. It is okay to mix them.

Why am unable to do the RTRs. I find doing them exhausting and I'm as if afraid to do them.

I did the FRTR many times and used to feel super vengeful afterwards... but it takes too much energy from me and I don't know why I can't do them.

Lenore said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Below is the RTR Schedule:[/u][/b]
FRTR / Tetra Killing / Shattering:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Am I the only one who cannot open the paintable version of the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual???
The 666.tiiny.site link is broken.

See this thread for the permanent archive links and my new 3-in-1 paintable RTR.

For the runic rituals in the RTR schedule-

These are audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich on how to correctly pronounce the runes:
https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26DB09-HfBhhXXZNjsDsb7y2Ac6WWYJqn5LXI
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37vo/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zip?dl=0

jrvan said:
Tabby's GD worked with us on this. It's a runic working for anyone who feels they need it.

Týr, Sól, Nauðr
x36

AUM

"My strength, will and courage are strong and empowered.
My fears are unable to hold me back from doing all I need to thrive and survive, in the safest and most positive way for me.
I am mighty and invincible."

Affirmations x10

AUM
Thanks for this! What moon sign and moon phase should this working be started in?

Osiris Silvio said:
Why am unable to do the RTRs. I find doing them exhausting and I'm as if afraid to do them.

I did the FRTR many times and used to feel super vengeful afterwards... but it takes too much energy from me and I don't know why I can't do them.
This might be enemy attacks. Just try to overcome them and pull through this will subside with time. I am also having trouble focusing and doing meditations but I finish them no matter what.

Stay Strong!!
Hail Satan!!

Osiris Silvio said:

Stay focused, they are doing their things also, not only us. Remain focused and on the goal.

They generally are attacking a lot lately, which can contribute to this, not directly related to the rituals, but rather to prevent people from defending themselves through the rituals.

Academic Scholar said:
jrvan said:
Thanks for this! What moon sign and moon phase should this working be started in?

We started it on the 21st during the Waxing Moon in Scorpio. I think the Summer Solstice was a great time to start it because a huge part of the idea behind the working was preparing for the coming darkness, and strengthening the light to face it. Waxing Moon in Scorpio or Aries would be good, or maybe even Moon in Aquarius.

jrvan said:
Tabby's GD worked with us on this. It's a runic working for anyone who feels they need it.

Týr, Sól, Nauðr
x36

AUM

"My strength, will and courage are strong and empowered.
My fears are unable to hold me back from doing all I need to thrive and survive, in the safest and most positive way for me.
I am mighty and invincible."

Affirmations x10

AUM

I actually just saw this. Thanks Jrvan i think i also really needed this :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Stay focused, they are doing their things also, not only us. Remain focused and on the goal.

They generally are attacking a lot lately, which can contribute to this, not directly related to the rituals, but rather to prevent people from defending themselves through the rituals.
Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra and Mercury Wisdom for your replies. Yes, it seems so. This incapacity began during the last pisssraeli war on Gaza when I was anonymously encouraging everyone to do the RTRs, then i felt that I am unable to do them.
It feels like a barrier, i can feel, and weird as it sounds, i can almost see it.
I will remain focused and try to overcome it.

Let me explain something your annunaki boss didn't understand we are of a much more evolved dimension and superior to our technology is much much bigger than theirs you've lost now accept this but fight to the end it will be fun to slaughter these filthy demons to you are always the ultimate followers of this so you can say goodbye to your filthy demons because they will be DESTROYED AND annihilated FROM THE UNIVERSE until the next update

I'm just a comedian making money off my stand up comedy don't take me seriously man

Ol argedco luciftias said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Fuchs said:

Use whatever one is strongest and best for you. It is okay to mix them.

Are you sure? I thought one has to stay within one language, all runic workings like the one we do at the moment, have always only one language used in the pronunciation explanation. I also thouth some were it was written, but can´t remember.

Narciso said:
Let me explain something your annunaki boss didn't understand we are of a much more evolved dimension and superior to our technology is much much bigger than theirs you've lost now accept this but fight to the end it will be fun to slaughter these filthy demons to you are always the ultimate followers of this so you can say goodbye to your filthy demons because they will be DESTROYED AND annihilated FROM THE UNIVERSE until the next update

You're this kid that defended Shael and so on, if I remember. Thanks for letting me know, you filled the gap in the curiosity.

No, the Demons are going to stay. Others have tried before and failed. Feel free to try that.

What will happen to your species is what happened to Rabbi Reina. Read his story about how they devastated him for eternity, and enjoy.

Narciso said:

Ooooooohhh big words coming from a big nosed dickface

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You're this kid that defended Shael and so on, if I remember. Thanks for letting me know, you filled the gap in the curiosity.

No, the Demons are going to stay. Others have tried before and failed. Feel free to try that.

What will happen to your species is what happened to Rabbi Reina. Read his story about how they devastated him for eternity, and enjoy.

What a boss reply. Respect.

Narciso said:

Typical of your disgusting psychopathic species to disrespect and even DARE TO THREATEN OUR GODS! Scream more as we sadistically twist and writhe your disgusting souls into FUCKING NOTHING. Each and every one of my ancient white roots from Germania, Briton, Canaan, Rome and Egypt long for the day you worthless reptiles are thrown back in the ovens screaming. Go back to your hole and play with your dradels you disgusting rat Because Legio X Frentensis is coming back for the last stomp on Judea with the very wrath of the Demons you threaten, who will NEVER be subject to any abuse from the likes of something evil as you...I am sure it is them who will deal the final blow. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Narciso said:
I'm just a comedian making money off my stand up comedy don't take me seriously man

No you had a lapse moment where you got mad and we're unable to hide you were a Jew. Then decided to post this for that reason.

Narciso said:

Begone you worthless cur. Your species is going extinct. Enjoy ceasing to exist. You all fucking deserve it.

Typical Jewish behavior, insult and denigrate our gods.

I cant wait until you all are gone forever. Completely worthless creatures.

Lydia said:
NinRick said:

Glad you mentioned this, Lydia. Thank you.

What kind of workings that are white magick would be good for a Moon in Scorpio?

Νίκος said:
Using the timer in this program isn't mandatory right?

It's highly recommended but if a person can't time it with the timer then one should go when they have the personal time to do a RTR. There's still power to it doing it whenever one likes, it just gets stronger when doing it as a group.

Keep up with our spiritual warfare!! It's working haha
https://7news.com.au/news/world/family-of-missing-australians-call-for-prayers-after-miami-apartment-collapse-c-3231570
Looks like those in the Florida surfside apartment were filled with rats haha
Be gone you filthy animals!!!

Hail Satan Forever!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back