Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race mixing

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
That doesn’t surprise me at all you are very immature much more than myself. How about you actually give a detailed response or rebuttal to someone for once?
Except that he's a SS who meditates and advances his self, which is running uphill.
You do nothing of that, and don't even try. And blame it all on lazy excuses.

luis said:
Academic Scholar said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
If a white women has slept with a black guy before is it safe to have sex with her?
Does the black guys soul connect with me aswel after i have sex with her? How will i know if she has slept with a black guy or not,is it just a trusting thing or will i be able to notice it?
Personally, I wouldn’t touch a race mixer with a ten foot pole. The only exception would be if they’re an SS who has renounced race mixing, cut off all links from their sex chakra and has cleaned their aura/chakras everyday for 2+ years. In my opinion, SS should only be lovers with other SS of their own race or Succubi/Incubi.

Someone who has never cleaned their aura is like someone who has never taken a shower in their life. Would you have sex with someone who has never taken a shower? No.
I get what you mean but if its just casual sex it should not matter at all. Only if you want to have kids and marry them but even then I think if you are a SS you should be with another SS if its possible because obviously you are more compatible and can understand each other better.
It really depends how one looks at this matter. For some it matters, and for others not so.

Personally I would feel compelled to spend extra time on chakra cleaning separately from daily routine cleaning after casual sexual relation. There are definitely more aspects to account for as an SS, on top of cleaning as well.

Academic Scholar said:
If a white women has slept with a black guy before is it safe to have sex with her?
Does the black guys soul connect with me aswel after i have sex with her? How will i know if she has slept with a black guy or not,is it just a trusting thing or will i be able to notice it?
Personally, I wouldn’t touch a race mixer with a ten foot pole. The only exception would be if they’re an SS who has renounced race mixing, cut off all links from their sex chakra and has cleaned their aura/chakras everyday for 2+ years. In my opinion, SS should only be lovers with other SS of their own race or Succubi/Incubi.

Someone who has never cleaned their aura is like someone who has never taken a shower in their life. Would you have sex with someone who has never taken a shower? No.
While I can totally understand you... your standards are way too high.

Only because two people are SS doesn’t mean they will make mutually good partners. They chances are not good that you will find your „soul mate“ who is also a SS.

NinRick said:
Each time I read your comments I just smile and roll my eyes lmao.
That doesn’t surprise me at all you are very immature much more than myself. How about you actually give a detailed response or rebuttal to someone for once?

Why did you write the quote upside down in your signature btw?
Explained on the post “hearing things”.

Good so we both agree that you are immature, you are the only one saying that I am immature tho. :p

I am just disagreeing with your whole package of views and mindset. Okay not with everything, you do habe dome good points, but around 20% of what you say is something like this:

No her soul and mind has been permanently ruined and lots of blacks have HIV.

Satan can forgive whoever he wants for any reason. You and I are not Gods. We have no obligation to do such a thing.

Talking about a detailed response lmao

I mean this was detailed indeed!
Too bad for them. Mixed’s should be sterilized so that the racial carnage cannot continue.

I can’t enforce no mixed reproduction and some of those that are mixed may want to have children so I gave them a solution. If I was supreme leader this wouldn’t be happening though, so there’s no contradiction.

NinRick said:
Each time I read your comments I just smile and roll my eyes lmao.

Why did you write the quote upside down in your signature btw?
Explained on the post “hearing things”.

Quick question, how long did you meditate yesterday?

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Academic Scholar said:

I get what you mean but if its just casual sex it should not matter at all. Only if you want to have kids and marry them but even then I think if you are a SS you should be with another SS if its possible because obviously you are more compatible and can understand each other better.
It really depends how one looks at this matter. For some it matters, and for others not so.

Personally I would feel compelled to spend extra time on chakra cleaning separately from daily routine cleaning after casual sexual relation. There are definitely more aspects to account for as an SS, on top of cleaning as well.
You will not connect to the people they had sex with as far as I know...

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
luis said:

You will not connect to the people they had sex with as far as I know...
Sure, but I'm talking about personal spiritual hygiene regardless if such a thing happens or not.

I’d be very careful. Sex is the most powerful tool. It’s the energy of birth. It can curse you if the guy had negative thoughts.. etc

NinRick said:
I am just disagreeing with your whole package of views and mindset. Okay not with everything, you do habe dome good points, but around 20% of what you say is something like this:
This is still a non-response from you. I’m wrong?
WHY. You still haven’t proven how.
how long did you meditate yesterday
I didn’t because it doesn’t work for me I’m not going to waste my time.

Go for strictly physical yoga. Hatha, Kundalini, etc.

There is no way this will not affect you. Also, daily breathing exercises.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Go for strictly physical yoga. Hatha, Kundalini, etc.

There is no way this will not affect you. Also, daily breathing exercises.

You really do feel the effects. Last night i went to bed after hatha and kundalini yoga and was in several minutes of intense bliss. during lying in the corpse pose for 10 mins i had a huge buzz of energy. I also notice when i have this its easier for me to push the energy upward to my crown from my tailbone or when i try to breathe through my feet chakras. Due to the result of the bioelectricity this often makes me jerk. I feel a literal pull...with much resistance...i think this means there is alot of blockage there still. Which actually discourages me personally from serious empowerment exersises yet. not for long of course but for now. I have talked with multiple SS who have done the opposite and have had serious issues. From what i understood instincively, and what was later confirmed to me was that, to open properly and to start empowerment the soul and aura need at least 2 years of consistant cleaning.

I remember when i first started following what someone gave for doing the asanas along with 18 vibrations into each respective chakra. The very first time the buzz was almost overwhelming and it even scared me a little. it felt like intense pins and needles everywhere and my pinial gland area ached bad. i think the first time was a bit much but i got accustomed.

The more open you are the more you feel. Cleaning also helps with sensitivity.

When one simply cannot be arsed however is a different story but i hope you change your mind SWG,and at least try the yoga because it really helps. Maybe start with like 3 to 5 breaths for each, to build up the discipline for a routine.

Breathe sunlight from the Sun under direct sunlight for at least 55 breaths, or straight up 111 breaths and come tell us with a straight face that it does not work for you. :D

Henu the Great said:
Breathe sunlight from the Sun under direct sunlight for at least 55 breaths, or straight up 111 breaths and come tell us with a straight face that it does not work for you. :D
A few weeks ago I was doing something similar. This was when I was very physically ill with an unknown cause at that time. Every morning I sat in the sun and did SATANAMA for 108x. It didn’t do anything at all as far as I could tell but I did clear up a bit after that. Actually for the first time since this illness I have worked very hard outside today even though my body strength and Prana isn’t back to 100% yet. Most of the time I love the sun but for about half of the year here it is unbearable with the humidity. When I’m not made to work outside I still try to be out for atleast 3 hours on a normal day.

NinRick said:
This is still a non-response from you. I’m wrong?
WHY. You still haven’t proven how.
how long did you meditate yesterday

Look, I didn’t say that you are wrong, I simply said that I don’t agree with your views and mindset.

I quoted your statements in this topic, so you can reread them, that’s it.

You have no clue what you are talking about, meditating is not wasted time at all. All you do is wasting your time, as you don‘t meditate. Esch day where we don’t meditate is a day lost. Not only also a setback.
In the beginning it is hard to feel energy, focus, feel chakras etc. This will be very easy after just 1 dedicated year.

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
Academic Scholar said:

Only because two people are SS doesn’t mean they will make mutually good partners. They chances are not good that you will find your „soul mate“ who is also a SS.

I still remember the anxiety I felt when I told my fiancé that I'm a Satanist two months after I started meditating, and explained to him what it really means. But I also remember the frustration I felt when he didn't understand certain things yet; when it felt like we weren't living in the same world anymore as the 40 day meditation program had opened up a whole new world for me. It was lonely.

Naturally finding a partner who just happens to be SS is incredibly unlikely, and doing it over the internet is extremely dangerous. It would make more sense to date someone who isn't SS yet and introduce him or her to it, but that's difficult, scary and can be risky in its own ways, not to mention not everyone would be interested or take it seriously enough.

Even so, I think that like Academic Scholar, I would be unable to enjoy sex or a relationship anymore with someone who isn't also SS. A relationship without spirituality or being able to relate to each other would just feel so empty and meaningless for me, for multiple reasons. I think different people have different preferences in regards to that, but it's not a matter of having high standards. For some people, it would literally just be pointless to go any lower.

I can see why some people would want to have a Demon(ess) as their lover, even though I personally prefer a partner who lives a bit closer to me. But honestly I'm just glad it worked out for me and my fiancé, despite the struggles we went through.

True, it’s better to find someone who is compatible with you and introduce them to SS.
Imagine walking down the streets with someone you love and both of you have incredible powerful auras. I would feel like a total badass.

You lucky lucky lucky Satanist! xD
I am glad it worked out for you!

Academic Scholar said:

I could not agree more with what you say, these are exactly the reasons why I have always rejected having a non SS partner or lover.

Henu the Great said:
A few weeks ago I was doing something similar. This was when I was very physically ill with an unknown cause at that time. Every morning I sat in the sun and did SATANAMA for 108x. It didn’t do anything at all as far as I could tell but I did clear up a bit after that. Actually for the first time since this illness I have worked very hard outside today even though my body strength and Prana isn’t back to 100% yet. Most of the time I love the sun but for about half of the year here it is unbearable with the humidity. When I’m not made to work outside I still try to be out for atleast 3 hours on a normal day.
Did you program the energy? Because if you did not, then at best case some of your raised energy goes to your desired goal since you are thinking about it, wanting it, but that's only the best case scenario. Worst case scenario is that you wasted effort by not consiciously directing the energy.

Anyway. Raising energy by mantra, and what I referred to, "breathing in" from the Sun aka foundation meditation are somewhat different ways of raising energy. Unless, you combine foundation meditation with mantra. In any case, you would want to program the energy for your desires.

In short, it works.

To actually feel something... It is a sum of many things. Are your energy pathways open, and how open, what's the composition of your soul, elementally speaking, how clean is your being, and overall expierence with these things and so on...

You can train your mind to bear the humidity better. You live in a climate where there is a lot of sunlight. It's a good source of energy, and a blessing in a way. Where I live the length of day varies from six hours to almost a full day... Not to mention the clouded or rainy periods. Also half of the year I have to supplement vitamin d from pharmacy and fish. Not ideal, but I still do have tan lines over winter. :D

Here's what I'm wondering. Sorry if it's potentially slightly retarded.

To what extent does "mixing" go? I'm aware that having kids with someone of another race, is fucking gross and constitutes direct sacrilege of the Gods' intentions for the human races.

But what about just sex, and only once? Does it really screw the soul beyond salvation?

That said, what if it's non-penetrative sex? Does it impact it any less?

I am not justifying any form of it at all, to clarify. I'm simply wondering.

OhNoItsMook said:

To what extent does "mixing" go? I'm aware that having kids with someone of another race, is fucking gross and constitutes direct sacrilege of the Gods' intentions for the human races.

But what about just sex, and only once? Does it really screw the soul beyond salvation?

There should be no intimate contact whatsoever, as it will affect your soul negatively.

OhNoItsMook said:

Sex does influence you, yes.
So if you are a white girl, you should not have sex with other races. Especially when you are white.

I don’t think that one time sex will do any serious harm. However, be careful with who you sleep with.

Also, when you have sex with someone both are forming a connection. Do you really want to connect to someone and develop feelings for this individual when you know that you shouldn’t and can not stay with him?
No, you clearly don’t want this to happen, as this only contributes to suffering and confusion in the long run.

If you had already sex with other races, don’t do it again, and you should be fine. Especially if it was just a onetime thing. And never do that again.

Sex is spiritual, women open up for the man to connect and to unite.

OhNoItsMook said:

If you even think about it its bad,i mean if i white women for example has fantasies about it.

Its really amazing how powerful jewish propaganda can be.
No white women in their right mind would choose a blck guy over a white,but its happening.

NinRick said:
Meteor said:
NinRick said:

I still remember the anxiety I felt when I told my fiancé that I'm a Satanist two months after I started meditating, and explained to him what it really means. But I also remember the frustration I felt when he didn't understand certain things yet; when it felt like we weren't living in the same world anymore as the 40 day meditation program had opened up a whole new world for me. It was lonely.

Naturally finding a partner who just happens to be SS is incredibly unlikely, and doing it over the internet is extremely dangerous. It would make more sense to date someone who isn't SS yet and introduce him or her to it, but that's difficult, scary and can be risky in its own ways, not to mention not everyone would be interested or take it seriously enough.

Even so, I think that like Academic Scholar, I would be unable to enjoy sex or a relationship anymore with someone who isn't also SS. A relationship without spirituality or being able to relate to each other would just feel so empty and meaningless for me, for multiple reasons. I think different people have different preferences in regards to that, but it's not a matter of having high standards. For some people, it would literally just be pointless to go any lower.

I can see why some people would want to have a Demon(ess) as their lover, even though I personally prefer a partner who lives a bit closer to me. But honestly I'm just glad it worked out for me and my fiancé, despite the struggles we went through.

True, it’s better to find someone who is compatible with you and introduce them to SS.
Imagine walking down the streets with someone you love and both of you have incredible powerful auras. I would feel like a total badass.

Just introducing them to SS and them dedicating will not always solve some of the issues. You may need to help remove some enemy energy and negative programming if your ever going to be serious together not always though. In my case some Jews caused this problem for my partner though luckily I don't think she ever dealt with a lot of xtians (that would have been a bitch with her personality being Neptunian) unfortunately the place she grew up in the Judaism and liberalism thing was way more common.

But yeah if need be this may feel more like an investment type thing where it's down and you don't know if you will ever get a return or not so you feel discouraged (she at one point was worse off than even normal people) but know if you keep going you will win especially with the rtrs being done. She is getting better over time and we are closer so that is good.

I don’t. Advancing would only cause more trouble and upkeep for myself.
:shock:
I'm not sure if you're trolling me or something but if you don't advance then what are you doing? As in what is your purpose?

स त न म said:
I'm not sure if you're trolling me or something but if you don't advance then what are you doing? As in what is your purpose?
I don’t really have a purpose. I’m not sure what you’d like me to say.

स त न म said:

Hold on hold on. So like what do you want out of your existence? Are you just existing because you are here? I don't really want you to say anything per se I'm just confused and a little curious. Like do you consider yourself an SS? Do you want humanity to escape this lie that's fed down it's throat by the enemy? Like do you want humanity to not be enslaved by these parasites? Do you not want to save your own self and your soul?

I'm not trynna attack/provoke/troll/ridicule you. Don't let my barrage of questions make you think that I'm doing that. I'm just genuinely confused and curious about what you are doing here on this forum. As in what is your purpose here?

NinRick said:
Meteor said:
NinRick said:

Yes this happened for me. My partner who has been SS for a long time now first introduced me to Satanism over 2 years ago now. We had an immediate connection when we first met. He was honestly like someone that was out of my diary lol. Tall dark handsome caring, great listener, supportive, great kisser and the list goes on. So in essence it was like I found my soul mate.

Because I was a full blown xtian at the time he didn't reveal his beliefs until after 2 years of being together.

He started off by telling what if I told you everything you've been taught was a lie. What if God is really the bad one and Satan was good? At first I was like wtf... this guy is just nuts... however because I knew him for so long and when he spoke he was so concise and level headed about it. I took the time to listen. Then he started about the jews and how they owned everything. Then after my own investigation and study it was all true. The bursts of knowledge I was reading actually got me very excited about life again. A life I was almost bored with, I looked in a very different manner and I started to research a lot more and not just take the news like a grain of salt.

First meditation he taught me was aura of protection and printed the words on a paper and stuck it on the wall so I could read it every morning.
This was the start of my meditations.

Looking at myself now compared to then. I was a shell of myself and the amount of confidence I have now is undeniable.

No joke we both walk around together and I feel we are constantly looked at and watched by everyone. In the shops, getting petrol even just having dinner at a resto. I feel we are like shining lights in the darkness of the world.

Learning Satanism has also made me appreciate myself and start loving myself. I don't see spending money on myself as a bad thing anymore the way xtianity made me feel. I've bought myself a new car, new clothes jewellery etc and I just feel so good about myself.

When we walk around as an SS couple. It is true we feel totally bad ass cos we do not give a shit about what people think as majority of them are asleep anyway!

Finding a man who I connect with initially then growing together with meditations, spiritual warfare and just being awake is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

It's definitely possible. I am living proof.

I wish all SS here to find a partner or have the courage to slowly open up to your partner about Satanism but yes it has to be after some time when you know the person won't throw you in a loony bin or leave you because if it.

Hail Satan!!!!!

स त न म said:
Your purpose is to be some kind of a benefit to the world. In some way which your soul is good at accomplishing. Which is most likely related to some natural talent that you may have.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
स त न म said:
Your purpose is to be some kind of a benefit to the world. In some way which your soul is good at accomplishing. Which is most likely related to some natural talent that you may have.
It is also possible to cultivate a skill/talent when one has interest or fascination about a subject, but is yet at novice level. This will lead to proficiency in later incarnations, or later on during the current incarnation.

Saying "I don't have a purpose" is ingoring ones nature and denying the possibility of limitless learning that's available for us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back