Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle [Updated]

Sundara said:
NinRick said:
Sundara said:
Awesome! Thank you! Last Saturday in Capricorn was such an effective date for removing blockages. I’ve been feeling so low on energy the last couple of months but some of the workings to fix this recently have been so effective. Feeling better than I ever have despite a hard saturn transit.

I am also low on energy lately, but I think this has to do with my tight schedule. When you are low on energy, meditations are not as effective, this is the only thing that is bothering me.

True, you’ll adjust to the schedule eventually. Energy will come and go and when you have a burst of energy you can use it to carry you through and rebuild. If you persevere you can kick ass on a tight schedule. People have been saying my schedule is absolutely insane which is almost discouraging, I’d rather hear about people who can do this versus the fact that it’s not sustainable for most people. If I don’t compare it to anyone else’s life it doesn’t seem so bad and I’m more successful than I’ve ever been now. How to Saturn 101. Removing some more lower blocks have allowed whatever energy to start a cycle of building and makes the effort go further. Make sure you have something you’re doing for yourself if you’re working a lot, just an hour to 30 mins a day. Like working out, hiking, art, ect.

Thank you for your tips. My life would be so much easier if my days were 4hrs longer tho.
And yes, I will start making art, I discovered that it is so much fun, and that I am better at it than I thought.

Lemme know once you publish your book „How to Saturn 101“, I‘ll be your first reader.

Lydia said:
Awesome, this is such an important post and shed some light on things. I knew there was something important about 7. Thank you for posting this.

Hail Satan!

Seven is a very interesting number. If you divide 360 by 7 you get a number which keeps repeating 51.428571. The part that keeps repeating is 428571. You can see 14, and 28 as the 2nd/3rd, and 4th/5th digits which is 7 times 2 and 3. The 571 part is not a multiple of seven, but when divided by it, again, there is a repitition. It's 81.571428 and so on.

Also I was toying around with some code and instead of starting off a fibonacci sequence with 1 and 1, I decided to start with 11 and 11. The 7th fibonacci when started with these numbers, and when you count the first 11 as zero, and the next 11 as one, is the number 231. When you have 22 elements there are exactly 231 relations among those elements which the jews call the 231 gates of wisdom and is basically the permutations of any 2 letters in the hebrew alphabet. In the year 2031 Israel will be going through a Pluto opposition to its chart ruler, which is Pluto. I wonder what this could mean?

Astralnaut said:
Lydia said:
Awesome, this is such an important post and shed some light on things. I knew there was something important about 7. Thank you for posting this.

Hail Satan!

Seven is a very interesting number. If you divide 360 by 7 you get a number which keeps repeating 51.428571. The part that keeps repeating is 428571. You can see 14, and 28 as the 2nd/3rd, and 4th/5th digits which is 7 times 2 and 3. The 571 part is not a multiple of seven, but when divided by it, again, there is a repitition. It's 81.571428 and so on.

Also I was toying around with some code and instead of starting off a fibonacci sequence with 1 and 1, I decided to start with 11 and 11. The 7th fibonacci when started with these numbers, and when you count the first 11 as zero, and the next 11 as one, is the number 231. When you have 22 elements there are exactly 231 relations among those elements which the jews call the 231 gates of wisdom and is basically the permutations of any 2 letters in the hebrew alphabet. In the year 2031 Israel will be going through a Pluto opposition to its chart ruler, which is Pluto. I wonder what this could mean?
Very interesting, I never would've found that out for myself, numbers aren't my thing but I enjoy learning things like this. As for Pluto, that will be drastic indeed, especially with all of our RTR efforts going on. Complete destruction and transformation into Satanic energy there?

I hope all is going well with you, I remember you used to be a frequent poster back in the yahoo groups.

Lydia said:
Astralnaut said:
Lydia said:

Hail Satan!

Very interesting, I never would've found that out for myself, numbers aren't my thing but I enjoy learning things like this. As for Pluto, that will be drastic indeed, especially with all of our RTR efforts going on. Complete destruction and transformation into Satanic energy there?

I hope all is going well with you, I remember you used to be a frequent poster back in the yahoo groups.

Getting better and more hopeful everday.

luis said:
I'm so excited now to do workings in this way, definitely I want to start by cleaning/unblocking certain chakras and then I would like to do a deep soul cleaning just to get rid of more negativity. I have to say by just doing for more than 2 years now the returning curses with 216 reps of Surya everyday i do not get affected by negative transits anymore, at best the negativity is much much less, I still have some left overs like some health issues and some hung ups that have manifested in my life before I was a SS and my cleaning/protection only helped a little to get rid of them, I wonder if this type of cleaning could help me or I should just concentrate and doing a more specific working for it. What do you think?

Health issues can be influenced very strongly by physical actions. Cleaning and everything helps, but these are basically indirect astral-based influences. If physical actions are unbalancing one by "100 units", and cleaning only provides "10 units" of health, then of course the issue will remain unresolved. In a similar manner, one can see how a lot of astral energy is needed to overpower physical influences.

Everything in life is about managing energy. Balancing yourself, cleaning, empowering, but also physical/more earth actions as well: eating the right foods with properties for your condition, and avoiding those that hurt your condition. Yoga acts strongly in both physical and spiritual ways, so this is very helpful, as well.

Through TCM or other holistic systems, one learns the elements of the foods and the organs that target. This is analogous to certain energies influencing certain chakras more than others, or certain mantras being better at certain actions than others.

In addition, the energy meridians, in which the clinician places the needles, are more astral in origin, not necessarily following nerves or blood vessels. It is said that ancient masters used their astral sight to map these meridians, way in the past. Through stimulation of specific points on the meridians, the astral body can easily impact the physical organs, telling them to "heal this", or "clear this pathogen", etc.

My point being, I would look more into TCM and physical actions for stubborn health issues.

Is there a difference between cleaning done this time and one's daily soul cleaning/aura of protection?

I was doing research on the dates, and as suggested looked up the 10th of July. Turns out there's a VoC starting on Jul 10, 02:16. Ends Sunday. (London time)
Does this mean that I need to figure out another date for another New Moon on a Saturday? I'm a little rusty in these matters but I believe that would make sense... I'm going for the 28 days working.

Are there any specific Planetary Hours to begin/end this?

Thanks!

Blitzkreig said:
Ferreter said:

Can you elaborate on your signature, with the "Bit and Chip" and all that? Is this just a joke? It sounds so silly, but I am intrigued nonetheless.

Say the words 'Bit and Chip' out loud (vocally) to get Satan's computer! When the thoughtform asks for confirmation for delivery, if you want to get it, say yes and your Bit and Chip will be installed. It is distributed by a thoughtform and placed in the back of the head and both hands. It is weapons programs internet etc. Have fun! It is one of Satan's gifts and is considered a perfect computer. Try it for telepathic communications! Hail Satan!

Read his signature carefully, it is totally blasphemy against Satan.

It is the jews and their shitty superiors who are slaves and rule over slaves. Not Our Ancient and Eternal Gods.

They hate and envy us and Our Gods because we fight for freedom. They, on the other hand, fight for slavery and as they attack us, they attempt to shift the blame for what they are and do.

Invictus2 said:
I was doing research on the dates, and as suggested looked up the 10th of July. Turns out there's a VoC starting on Jul 10, 02:16. Ends Sunday. (London time)
Does this mean that I need to figure out another date for another New Moon on a Saturday? I'm a little rusty in these matters but I believe that would make sense... I'm going for the 28 days working.

Thanks!
London time, that's the new Moon at 02:16 Saturday morning. The VoC starts at 17:09 Saturday afternoon.

Egon said:
Is there a difference between cleaning done this time and one's daily soul cleaning/aura of protection?
I think its a deeper cleaning or a stronger cleaning. Basically its done on top of your normal cleaning to speed it up, if for example you see a bad transit manifest in your life, you can stop it by doing this on top of your normal cleaning, because its stronger and takes less than 40 days to see the effects. This can be used to clean/unblock a specific chakra if you can't wait 40 days.

I will try this last one and see how strong it is. When it comes to bad transits my normal cleaning/protection (that I'm doing every days for more than 2 years, so its quite strong) helps me a lot, I don't see them manifest in my life anymore but my chakras do need to be cleaned more. This is what I've understood. Hoodedcobra666 posted in a comment how in the future he is gonna share a deep cleaning meditation for helping with the Kundalini, so maybe there is still some info left out for this Sabbath.

Lydia said:
Invictus2 said:

Thanks!
London time, that's the new Moon at 02:16 Saturday morning. The VoC starts at 17:09 Saturday afternoon.

Oh... This is awkward lol, wonder what else I messed up, might have started working on VoC, who knows... since apparently I wasn't checking it properly. May I ask which website you are using? I've been using Astro Seek... I was pretty sure that the hours on the left were the VoC, but apparently is the moon phases... I checked other website and you're right... I can start this working in the morning then. Any idea which hours are the best? When in doubt I usually go with Sun hours for this kind of things... I guess it can't go wrong with that.
Again, thanks for pointing that I was wrong. Glad I posted this here.

Invictus2 said:
Lydia said:
Oh... This is awkward lol, wonder what else I messed up, might have started working on VoC, who knows... since apparently I wasn't checking it properly. May I ask which website you are using? I've been using Astro Seek... I was pretty sure that the hours on the left were the VoC, but apparently is the moon phases... I checked other website and you're right... I can start this working in the morning then. Any idea which hours are the best? When in doubt I usually go with Sun hours for this kind of things... I guess it can't go wrong with that.
Again, thanks for pointing that I was wrong. Glad I posted this here.

I use our SS Calendar, of course. It's why I spend so much time and effort into helping create it every year, as it includes moon phases, signs, VoC, as well as other relevant features. Check the link in my signature and download the one for your time zone. Next years calendar will be the best version yet btw as I had far more time to edit it and go over it thoroughly :)

As for the hour to do the working, HP Cobra will have to elaborate on that. I would personally use Sun too though.

lovely wonder what the next Advanced Knowledge will be :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So just to be clear I can use any Saturday; however, dates that are closer to the new and full moon are best but not necessary?

Is it wise to specifically target Saturn's afflictions with this? I'm thinking about what's in the Saturn Square, that it could offset negative tendencies.

Or shall I take a safer approach like targeting something specific such as improving energy/vitality (which is low due to Saturn/Sun aspect).

BlackOnyx8 said:
Is it wise to specifically target Saturn's afflictions with this? I'm thinking about what's in the Saturn Square, that it could offset negative tendencies.

Or shall I take a safer approach like targeting something specific such as improving energy/vitality (which is low due to Saturn/Sun aspect).
Both are fine. Do as you best see fit. Keep in mind that there are more upcoming dates ahead, so you don't have to cram your schedule full just for the sake of it.

For increasing vitality, you could target your solar plexus with a Sanskrit solar mantra for the whole Moon phase. Should be pretty effective fix. Other ways could be Sun square, or runic working. Anything that boosts your solar plexus. If I would be doing the same, I would go the route of solar plexus boosting, but any approach that effectively targets the affliction to change it works.

Henu the Great said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Both are fine. Do as you best see fit. Keep in mind that there are more upcoming dates ahead, so you don't have to cram your schedule full just for the sake of it.

For increasing vitality, you could target your solar plexus with a Sanskrit solar mantra for the whole Moon phase. Should be pretty effective fix. Other ways could be Sun square, or runic working. Anything that boosts your solar plexus. If I would be doing the same, I would go the route of solar plexus boosting, but any approach that effectively targets the affliction to change it works.
Got it. Thank you very much

Hello HP, I have a doubt.. I started a purification work on the evening of Friday 23rd December with the intention of doing a 28-day cycle.. is it valid even if I didn't start it on Saturday? Why then counting 28 days I don't finish Friday... is it ok if I complete it with the lunar cycle even if it's more than 28 days? Thank you

Hello HP, I have a doubt.. I started a purification work on the evening of Friday 23rd December with the intention of doing a 28-day cycle.. is it valid even if I didn't start it on Saturday? Why then counting 28 days I don't finish Friday... is it ok if I complete it with the lunar cycle even if it's more than 28 days? Thank you

Hi, I have a doubt.. I started a purification work on the evening of Friday 23rd December with the intention of doing a 28-day cycle.. is it valid even if I didn't start it on Saturday? Why then counting 28 days I don't finish Friday... is it ok if I complete it with the lunar cycle even if it's more than 28 days? Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back