Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Succeed in Spiritual Satanism: About Successful Cases Of Spiritual Satanists

This reminds me of a comment you made under one of my posts a while back now. At the time, I thought ‘yeah this makes total sense’ etc etc, but it wasn’t until later that same week that I face palmed myself and realised I was only understanding from the surface level.

I’ve been my own worst enemy for years, and thought I knew, I thought I understood and had overcome that, but I really hadn’t. I was still beating myself up for stupid shit, acting smaller than I needed to, refusing to take up space because it was uncomfortable even at the expense of myself in social situations.

I mean, only recently I’ve been able to walk down the street with my shoulders back and spine straight. Head up and looking forward instead of at the ground. And that’s after about 3 and a bit months of Munka workings recommended by Lydia.

I’ve got a long way to go, but for once in my life I finally have some real damn good teachers to help me out. I wish I had of taken your comment as seriously as I should have back then, HP HoodedCobra. It bit me in the ass a bit when I realised just how much I lacked understanding of it. But thank you, nonetheless, for making it and now this post.

From now on, I won’t be saying I understand something until it properly sinks in all the way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Most people here have had similar obstacles which they all conquered, and became better. Most people you won't recognize after many years because how much better things have become, compared to how they began. This deals with the fixing of the soul and becoming better. Life is difficult but we can definitely overcome things.

In regards to other humans etc, better insight will give better option choosing for the future.

Stop obsessing over what the enemy wants, because the enemy is just disturbed. Life exists beyond them. The major enemy you have to overcome is first of all yourself.

siatris666 said:
InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
i like the post and i feel it but it almost seems as if you like talking down about certain members and trying to make them feel bad or something like that. or as if you try to make the jos revolve around you like its the hoodedcobra show or something.

not talking shit or anything, i like being here and i recognize you as a legit occultist HP and i have respect for you and etc and etc.but this is just something i wanted to point out.

but maxine never did anything like this, i wish she was still around running this, just being honest.

she actually shared knowledge, didnt make posts just talking down about members like this and certain things were just different.

when ppl that did NOTHING for us were larping, you bitches kept silent.

when he say 1 good thing to show Satan's strength and motivate us you bitches talk.

thats what ull always be. bitches. like u bitched about Aldric who has been loyal for 10 yrs...

i don't see where he does all shit u claim. you just small beta energy thats all. sit back please.

Have I missed something here

Why talk bad of HPHC

i like the post and i feel it but it almost seems as if you like talking down about certain members and trying to make them feel bad or something like that. or as if you try to make the jos revolve around you like its the hoodedcobra show or something.

not talking shit or anything, i like being here and i recognize you as a legit occultist HP and i have respect for you and etc and etc.but this is just something i wanted to point out.

but maxine never did anything like this, i wish she was still around running this, just being honest.

she actually shared knowledge, didnt make posts just talking down about members like this and certain things were just different.
This is a spiritual war. This is life or death. This is for our children and their children's future, and your reincarnated self. All that "talking down" you mentioned was constructive criticism. Makes bad feels at first, then if the message rang true and hit home, makes one improve on said shortcomings or makes them opt out.

One goes to the doctor. You have a limb that is off. The doctor tells you its been retarded of you to do something.

Then he does an examination. As he touches the limb, you say FUCK OFF DO NOT TOUCH ME! FUCKING COBRA SHOW ARGHHHHH MOTHERFUCKER!! I FEEL BAD YOU CUNT!!

Then you go screaming as the doctor puts the shoulder back in, while you scream MAXINE WAS A BETTER DOCTOR SHE DID NOT PUT OUT LIMBS BACK IN THIS WAY!!

I am like please remain steady. Please remember I am an Orthopedist, you are with an orthopedist now. Thanks. *forces bone in place*.

After a few seconds, the agony ends. One moves the hand. Your hand as it were before.

Two ways to go about it now: Bitch fuck you and your show! While moving the hand that was put in place. Doctor is if anything, pleased.

Another way: Thanks doc its fine I feel better now. See ya. Doctor feels the same way.

EnkiUK3 said:
siatris666 said:

when he say 1 good thing to show Satan's strength and motivate us you bitches talk.

thats what ull always be. bitches. like u bitched about Aldric who has been loyal for 10 yrs...

i don't see where he does all shit u claim. you just small beta energy thats all. sit back please.

Why talk bad of HPHC

Larissa666 said:
The only thing that keeps me going is the promise of a better world that we will get if we continue fighting.

I am sure you will enjoy upcoming things judging from your nice signature.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One goes to the doctor. You have a limb that is off. The doctor tells you its been retarded of you to do something.

Then he does an examination. As he touches the limb, you say FUCK OFF DO NOT TOUCH ME! FUCKING COBRA SHOW ARGHHHHH MOTHERFUCKER!! I FEEL BAD YOU CUNT!!

Then you go screaming as the doctor puts the shoulder back in, while you scream MAXINE WAS A BETTER DOCTOR SHE DID NOT PUT OUT LIMBS BACK IN THIS WAY!!

I am like please remain steady. Please remember I am an Orthopedist, you are with an orthopedist now. Thanks. *forces bone in place*.

After a few seconds, the agony ends. One moves the hand. Your hand as it were before.

Two ways to go about it now: Bitch fuck you and your show! While moving the hand that was put in place. Doctor is if anything, pleased.

Another way: Thanks doc its fine I feel better now. See ya. Doctor feels the same way.

EnkiUK3 said:
siatris666 said:

Why talk bad of HPHC

Lol. Sounds about right. Still dont understand the OPs point. It seems like they have some internal stuff to work out.

I've been here for quite awhile and I cant ever recall you making this into the Hooded Cobra Show. Regardless that comment was indeed humorous.

If anything, MageStein made shit into a show, I remember when I asked him like that last time for a sloth talez story then I immediately regretted my choice, it was like a retard shit all over the front message board... it was so bad, and wiped it up with his prayer shawl. He probably did.

It was like the worst one! Lol.

However only thing I can relate with is I do deeply miss Maxine.

Get your shit together.

Everyone who reads this posts comments "you don't make sense", I mean it's obvious.
Off the point and all in your head. [as I'm trying to be as cool as our Leader HP Hoodedcobra666, following his advice for conduct here]. I must say you got lots of work to do on your mind. I wish you will have all the blessings on bettering your heart and mind.

HAIL SATAN.

Very beautiful sermon, this is exactly what I needed to read, nothing I miss more than finding my true dharmic destiny and my true soulmate, but because of the large number of curses I had accumulated my soul and the constants enemy attacks I was feeling lost for years.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
siatris666 said:

Why talk bad of HPHC

ha ha ha brilliant mate what a we pest saying sh*te like that about you mate.

Shocking but must be doing something right HPHC to get to these "people"

fs :lol:

Take care

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This Cobra Show is pretty spectacular. Look at all of the comedy we get for free.

Feelings like these are quite possibly the result of enemy interference. Sometimes I hate Cobra for no reason at all and I ignore it because I understand that those feelings aren't mine. Bathing myself in the blacklight or the energy of the aether is enough to silence those voices, which I can very easily hear given my clairaudience points are somewhat developed. It's also possible that this is chart related, which I say as someone who has so many rebellious aspects sometimes I simply need to find someone in a perceived position of authority to mess with.

Know thyself.

Anyway, the only thing in his post I disagree with is the money thing. As someone who has brought this up briefly I don't think most of us who are against "worldly" type of living are saying to give all of your possessions to the church and live like a monk. Personally I just have a very relaxed attitude toward money and I only need enough of it to be comfortable to be happy. I also don't believe that the enemy paths are the only paths you can get rich on, just that it's easier to get rich being an immoral grifting asshole.

For me the path for SS is a path of pain :mrgreen:

Let me explain what I mean.

SS way: pain first, pleasure later - become more resilient, stop seeking pleasure at every corner, skip every "offer" you see

Borg way: pleasure first, pain later - become a pleasure seeker, jump on every offer available e.g. free jab wink wink

SS way examples:

• go to the gym
    • you have to go, exercise, sore muscles - pain first
    • build body - pleasure later

• cook food
    • do groceries, boil water, mix ingredients. follow recipe, invest time, wash dishes - pain first
    • eat a healthy tasty meal plus pay less - pleasure later

• write a book, do homework, go to college
    • study, research, feel miserable, do not have time to livin la vida loca
    • get the finished product - book, mark, college degree - pleasure later

Borg way examples:

• don't exercise at all
    • hit the couch, wath netflix, get lazy play videogames, do weed - pleasure first
    • become a human potato - pain later

• order food
    • fast, most of the time junk food to enhance the taste senses - pleasure first
    • become obese, pay much more - pain later

• do nothing, procrastinate, whine, skip homework it is for nerds, drop from college
    • livin la vida loca, get a job at walmart/mc donalds, fast money - pleasure first
    • get broke or in debt - pain later

For me, anything worth doing involves a certain amount of pain raging from the lesser like slight discomfort, waking up early to the extreme like working extra hours, no time for binging, videogames etc

Nothing good ever comes easy. The only easy way is just a shortcut to disaster.

Another way to see it is this :

SS way: power, enhanced focus - analyze any info you receive, think first, don't believe any bs they feed you, you are your own saviour, the Gods will be witnesses of your grand performance in the game of life

Borg way: weakness, span attention of a kid - gullible believe any bs you get from the news, church you wait to be saved by fantasy boy rabi yeshua

SS way examples

• you try and gain knowledge, money, wealth
    you try and fight for good relationships, find good spouse, raise children
    you try and make a name for yourself
    you struggle daily for your achievements
    some achievements you can lose fast like a business hit by covid
    you have to get up everyday and start all over if necessary
    you feel miserable most of the time
    you take responsability either in your work, or to yourself, you are your own scapegoat for your mistakes
    in the end, little by little, you feel your own power growing
    most of the time you stand out and are on your own first and seek help later if ever, the way of the samurai
    as time goes by, you get more things done in less time

Borg way examples

• you try and steal or leech others for knowledge, money, wealth
    livin la vida loca
    you check all the excuses in the book, life is too short man, everybody steals, god will forgive you
    you try and find the dose of pleasure on a daily basis, become entertainment freak
    you hate others' achievements, you enjoy watching others get destroyed
    you like a steady job provided by the state, enjoy welfare if possible, shout about your rights every chance you get
    you are miserable most of the time, but fail to admit it and try to supress it by drugs, meds whatever to feel important, superior, happy etc
    you take no responsability for yourself and always hide behind a mass of other people, it's always others' people fault: that's why we have corrupt justice, banking system, bad doctors and the list goes on and on
    in the end, little by little, you feel your own power disappear as you become a weakling being merged into the borg collective
    as time goes by, you get less things done in the same time

P.S. I am no case of successfull SS :lol: I'm just trying to work out my own issues at my own slow mo pace :cry:

Immortal said:
For me the path for SS is a path of pain :mrgreen:

Let me explain what I mean.

SS way: pain first, pleasure later - become more resilient, stop seeking pleasure at every corner, skip every "offer" you see

Borg way: pleasure first, pain later - become a pleasure seeker, jump on every offer available e.g. free jab wink wink

SS way examples:

• go to the gym
    • you have to go, exercise, sore muscles - pain first
    • build body - pleasure later

• cook food
    • do groceries, boil water, mix ingredients. follow recipe, invest time, wash dishes - pain first
    • eat a healthy tasty meal plus pay less - pleasure later

• write a book, do homework, go to college
    • study, research, feel miserable, do not have time to livin la vida loca
    • get the finished product - book, mark, college degree - pleasure later

Borg way examples:

• don't exercise at all
    • hit the couch, wath netflix, get lazy play videogames, do weed - pleasure first
    • become a human potato - pain later

• order food
    • fast, most of the time junk food to enhance the taste senses - pleasure first
    • become obese, pay much more - pain later

• do nothing, procrastinate, whine, skip homework it is for nerds, drop from college
    • livin la vida loca, get a job at walmart/mc donalds, fast money - pleasure first
    • get broke or in debt - pain later

For me, anything worth doing involves a certain amount of pain raging from the lesser like slight discomfort, waking up early to the extreme like working extra hours, no time for binging, videogames etc

Nothing good ever comes easy. The only easy way is just a shortcut to disaster.

Another way to see it is this :

SS way: power, enhanced focus - analyze any info you receive, think first, don't believe any bs they feed you, you are your own saviour, the Gods will be witnesses of your grand performance in the game of life

Borg way: weakness, span attention of a kid - gullible believe any bs you get from the news, church you wait to be saved by fantasy boy rabi yeshua

SS way examples

• you try and gain knowledge, money, wealth
    you try and fight for good relationships, find good spouse, raise children
    you try and make a name for yourself
    you struggle daily for your achievements
    some achievements you can lose fast like a business hit by covid
    you have to get up everyday and start all over if necessary
    you feel miserable most of the time
    you take responsability either in your work, or to yourself, you are your own scapegoat for your mistakes
    in the end, little by little, you feel your own power growing
    most of the time you stand out and are on your own first and seek help later if ever, the way of the samurai
    as time goes by, you get more things done in less time

Borg way examples

• you try and steal or leech others for knowledge, money, wealth
    livin la vida loca
    you check all the excuses in the book, life is too short man, everybody steals, god will forgive you
    you try and find the dose of pleasure on a daily basis, become entertainment freak
    you hate others' achievements, you enjoy watching others get destroyed
    you like a steady job provided by the state, enjoy welfare if possible, shout about your rights every chance you get
    you are miserable most of the time, but fail to admit it and try to supress it by drugs, meds whatever to feel important, superior, happy etc
    you take no responsability for yourself and always hide behind a mass of other people, it's always others' people fault: that's why we have corrupt justice, banking system, bad doctors and the list goes on and on
    in the end, little by little, you feel your own power disappear as you become a weakling being merged into the borg collective
    as time goes by, you get less things done in the same time

P.S. I am no case of successfull SS :lol: I'm just trying to work out my own issues at my own slow mo pace :cry:
Love it!

What you are describing is instant gratification vs delayed gratification. Delayed gratification is applied by successful people regradless of their spirituality.

Some times instant gratification is done in order to be more delayed gratification on other areas. Such as ordering food when doing work to save time on cooking.

Henu the Great said:
What you are describing is instant gratification vs delayed gratification. Delayed gratification is applied by successful people regradless of their spirituality.

Some times instant gratification is done in order to be more delayed gratification on other areas. Such as ordering food when doing work to save time on cooking.

If you put it in perspective, maybe you are right. But let's say you are trying to get sober. The pain is very real in the beginning, you can't just think in terms of delayed gratification when your body is aching for a drink.

If you are dropout college junkie you might think of yourself as an artist that is just exploring what the world has to offer. Facing the truth is too painful for you to do.

Instant gratification vs delayed gratification is more like for neutral things. Like let's say I wanna buy this huge tv set and I don't have the money now, so I choose to wait a few months. Or if I want instant gratification I just make a credit and get it now. But not having the TV set is not actually hurting myself since I already have one, I just want an upgrade.

Still, I think instant gratification is more spread then you would believe. It is a lack of patience I see in pretty much all areas of life. People want things now, because you never know if you are going to get them later. Maybe the next pandemic or market crash is around the corner. This is because the media is also pushing this emotional side in people so they get carried away easily and panick. Let's take the example of the vaccine, most people I know took it so they go and in holidays or have a beer at a restaurant. They just don't think beyond this summer.

And yes, you are right, sometimes ordering food is alright, like when you are in a hurry, or too tired to cook, or just want that chinese/mexican/indian/italian taste that you have no idea how to cook nor have the ingredients

If you are rich, you can of course go to fancy restaurants or have a private chef and no cooking is in order in this case.

Still, for the majority of us, home cooking is first of all less expensive. The time involved is not that much 1-1,5h on average. So the saving of time I consider it rather an excuse.

Also, the family cooking gives a sense of bonding between the members within the household, gives children a sense of belonging and it is such a nice feeling to smell the food and set the table and then every one gathers around and shares their thoughts on the day while breaking bread. If you have a pet that you can scratch its belly after dinner is even better :mrgreen:

Koreans and italians for instance love to cook and have fresh food every day. But this is my subjective opinion on the matter.

And yes, delayed gratification may not have any connection with spiritualy, I mean a crook can also be patient. But it can seep often unnoticed at spirituality. Cause the way I see it, they are trying little by little. One has only to watch the commercials about booze, gambling and so on. Imagine now that you are a kid and you are growing with this. They don't just borg you over night, they are doing it one step at a time.

I'm not sure if I made myself very clear on this, feel free to bring other arguments, it is quite nice to have a different view on things so we can better understand these situations and ourselves.

Thanks.

Henu the Great said:

I have already replied you to this post, so this is my second reply cause I realized what's been bothering me about ordering food: it's impersonal, it is different from the food you cook yourself.

When I was a kid, there was no internet nor ordering food. There were of course restaurants, but I didn't go there much cause we were poor. What I remember is my grandma cooking the food and the smells and the cats around meowing and I can tell you it felt wonderful.

This is the case with many things today. Go have fun and date and have as much sex as you want. Yes, but is impersonal, it does not come even close to that you have with your partner. If you go to a sex worker you pay by the hour, she is taking care of you in a professional manner, she does not care about you. There is a slight difference.

They are trying to build all sorts of AIs for creating music, writing etc. Does it hold the same value though? I don't know. Are we able to tell the difference between a computer generated story and a human written story?

Let's say you are having a mental problem. Would you go to a robot and get diagnosed in 5 mins and exit with a prescription or would you take an appointment with a human and talk with him for about an hour?

We do the rituals ourselves. Why not create a program that repeats the words and blots out the text and put it on repeat forever. Does it produce the same effects? Only HP Cobra can answer this I guess.

I kinda feel this is pushed more and more and it just lurks in the background. AIs that can do everything we can do. Only better and faster. And what will humans become then? Free to pursuit their dreams? Or just...slaves.

And do you know how you call employees in corporation language? Human resource. Let that sink in for a moment. I think there is a process of depersonalization carried away globally, but is not that evident let's say. You are viewed by what you produce to the society (sort of) and what you consume. What you feel is not important at all.

As MJ said in one of his songs, they don't really care about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Lol, I kinda got carried away :lol:

Immortal said:
Henu the Great said:

If you put it in perspective, maybe you are right. But let's say you are trying to get sober. The pain is very real in the beginning, you can't just think in terms of delayed gratification when your body is aching for a drink.

If you are dropout college junkie you might think of yourself as an artist that is just exploring what the world has to offer. Facing the truth is too painful for you to do.

Instant gratification vs delayed gratification is more like for neutral things. Like let's say I wanna buy this huge tv set and I don't have the money now, so I choose to wait a few months. Or if I want instant gratification I just make a credit and get it now. But not having the TV set is not actually hurting myself since I already have one, I just want an upgrade.

Still, I think instant gratification is more spread then you would believe. It is a lack of patience I see in pretty much all areas of life. People want things now, because you never know if you are going to get them later. Maybe the next pandemic or market crash is around the corner. This is because the media is also pushing this emotional side in people so they get carried away easily and panick. Let's take the example of the vaccine, most people I know took it so they go and in holidays or have a beer at a restaurant. They just don't think beyond this summer.

And yes, you are right, sometimes ordering food is alright, like when you are in a hurry, or too tired to cook, or just want that chinese/mexican/indian/italian taste that you have no idea how to cook nor have the ingredients

If you are rich, you can of course go to fancy restaurants or have a private chef and no cooking is in order in this case.

Still, for the majority of us, home cooking is first of all less expensive. The time involved is not that much 1-1,5h on average. So the saving of time I consider it rather an excuse.

Also, the family cooking gives a sense of bonding between the members within the household, gives children a sense of belonging and it is such a nice feeling to smell the food and set the table and then every one gathers around and shares their thoughts on the day while breaking bread. If you have a pet that you can scratch its belly after dinner is even better :mrgreen:

Koreans and italians for instance love to cook and have fresh food every day. But this is my subjective opinion on the matter.

And yes, delayed gratification may not have any connection with spiritualy, I mean a crook can also be patient. But it can seep often unnoticed at spirituality. Cause the way I see it, they are trying little by little. One has only to watch the commercials about booze, gambling and so on. Imagine now that you are a kid and you are growing with this. They don't just borg you over night, they are doing it one step at a time.

I'm not sure if I made myself very clear on this, feel free to bring other arguments, it is quite nice to have a different view on things so we can better understand these situations and ourselves.

Thanks.
Delayed gratification can be attributed to spirituality.
Other than a few gifted individuals most people have to fight themselves at the beginning to start meditating. Most people have no patience, and that patience is gonna be developed after days and days of constant and serious meditation, nothing instant.
It's like a tree, it slowly keeps building, and at a certain point it becomes a Yule tree, with all the spiritual gifts and an ascended serpent that is glowing at the top.

Immortal said:

Thanks.
I was not disagreeing with you on any part. I simply added a point to it since to me what you described is more familiar in the terms I wrote.

Immortal said:
I have already replied you to this post, so this is my second reply cause I realized what's been bothering me about ordering food: it's impersonal, it is different from the food you cook yourself.

When I was a kid, there was no internet nor ordering food. There were of course restaurants, but I didn't go there much cause we were poor. What I remember is my grandma cooking the food and the smells and the cats around meowing and I can tell you it felt wonderful.

This is the case with many things today. Go have fun and date and have as much sex as you want. Yes, but is impersonal, it does not come even close to that you have with your partner. If you go to a sex worker you pay by the hour, she is taking care of you in a professional manner, she does not care about you. There is a slight difference.
Yes, there is, and neither is better than the other. It's simply a subjective choice.

They are trying to build all sorts of AIs for creating music, writing etc. Does it hold the same value though? I don't know. Are we able to tell the difference between a computer generated story and a human written story?

Let's say you are having a mental problem. Would you go to a robot and get diagnosed in 5 mins and exit with a prescription or would you take an appointment with a human and talk with him for about an hour?
Why not both?

Both things do work, and in some cases they compliment each other, while in some cases one can choose what they want depending on their needs and tastes.

We do the rituals ourselves. Why not create a program that repeats the words and blots out the text and put it on repeat forever. Does it produce the same effects? Only HP Cobra can answer this I guess.
Machines do not have a soul so this would not work.

I kinda feel this is pushed more and more and it just lurks in the background. AIs that can do everything we can do. Only better and faster. And what will humans become then? Free to pursuit their dreams? Or just...slaves.
AI can be harnessed to help us, and such, but it also works the other way. To enslave us more and more, more control, more surveillance, and so on. Control and surveillance is not bad in itself, but how it is applied makes the difference. Let me tell you, I would not want communities without policing, for sure. But I would want policing without the jew in the mix. Basically Satanic World Order vs. Jewish World Order / Freedom vs. Slavery

And do you know how you call employees in corporation language? Human resource. Let that sink in for a moment. I think there is a process of depersonalization carried away globally, but is not that evident let's say. You are viewed by what you produce to the society (sort of) and what you consume. What you feel is not important at all.
Yes, I do know, but I don't much ponder about such things since I have personal things that fill my day and bring me much fulfillment.

As MJ said in one of his songs, they don't really care about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Lol, I kinda got carried away :lol:
I've heard that song before. No wonder he got offed the way he did.

And no problem.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back