Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our Gods And Demonic Ranking

Necrorifter said:
What about the term Daemon? are they different names for Demon or are they different from Demon? I pretty sure I recall that Daemon is a lower ranking of Demons, often are messengers and the likes.

Daemon = Daimon = Demon. They are different iteration of the same word in different languages. Daemon is Latin, Daimon Greek, Demon English. Not rocket science.

Stormblood said:
Necrorifter said:
What about the term Daemon? are they different names for Demon or are they different from Demon? I pretty sure I recall that Daemon is a lower ranking of Demons, often are messengers and the likes.

Daemon = Daimon = Demon. They are different iteration of the same word in different languages. Daemon is Latin, Daimon Greek, Demon English. Not rocket science.

Thanks, so there is really no name for the Christian version of a demon. Guess I will have to come up with a name for that version that does not insult our gods.

Shadowcat said:
The Neptunian Rohan said:
Pazuzu sigil?

I was just gunna type to you an hr or so ago when I happened to see this. That he doesn't have one. Funnily enough just now someone just walked up to me and asked if I knew who pazuzu was.

Haha.. ok what a coincidence, anyways thanks for your information, I found some sigils in google but was having a doubt...

Hail Satan

Thank you so much HP HoodedCobra for this! This clarify a lot of doubts one might have. And I also thanks a lot the one who asked, sometimes we have hidden doubts or questions and we don't realize them until someone ask them and it spark a curious interest on the subject.

Sisyphus said:
Kinda a question..
At what step do you stop being yourself 0n the path. Do you end up like a cookie cutter zen monk.
Do you become a character from your lifes experiences. or is the process of godhead to be of true will and chedding everything else?
You never lose yourself, you always are yourself. A mountain is a very large thing, there are many different paths and different angles that all lead to the top.

This is how we are already in the subject of Gods, I want to ask something.
I know a person, dedicated for about 4 years, who named her pet after one of the Gods. The point is that we can't get along and we still argue, because she says that since pets are given to us by Gods, there is nothing wrong with calling pets after the names of Gods, in my opinion, of course, it is some kind of honor, but for the sake of respectfully this should not be done.
Could someone help clear up the entire dispute?
Thank you very much

Papryka said:
I know a person, dedicated for about 4 years, who named her pet after one of the Gods. The point is that we can't get along and we still argue, because she says that since pets are given to us by Gods, there is nothing wrong with calling pets after the names of Gods, in my opinion, of course, it is some kind of honor, but for the sake of respectfully this should not be done.
Thank you very much
The last thing a god cares or worries about is what somebody named their pet. They have actual big world problems that they focus on. If the intention was something nice and respectful, then there is no problem.

Papryka said:
Thank you very much
It's okay. This just shows her appreciation and love for the Gods. You don't have to be so strict.

We aren't xians or mudslimes whose God demands full respect 24/7 or the death sentence.

I don't think our Gods would leave all their important matters and get angry because an SS named their pet to them out of love. Actually they might appreciate the gesture because they know this was done out of love.

Remember our Gods aren't the jewish gods. They understand our intentions and beyond. They know everything about us and accept us and if the intent was love for the God/Goddess they will understand as well.

Hail Satan Forever!!

Personally I wouldn't call my dog Satan, imagine your dog doesn't behave well and you have to scream "Satan!", that wouldn't be nice. The same applies with other Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back