Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

1618772614727.jpg

to me it seems like 4,6,14,16 and 18 stand against our core principles and generally contradict with a few others

satanama666 said:
I am entirely disgusted to see this picture. Nearly every single point is purely jewish marxist antifa style propaganda. Promoting chaos, disorder, and destruction. Are you a communist? Are you antifa? This picture suggests that you are.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
satanama666 said:
I am entirely disgusted to see this picture. Nearly every single point is purely jewish marxist antifa style propaganda. Promoting chaos, disorder, and destruction. Are you a communist? Are you antifa? This picture suggests that you are.
i was thinking something similar as well,seeing it promoting anarchism

satanama666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
satanama666 said:
i was thinking something similar as well,seeing it promoting anarchism

Thank you for answer. I knew the M.E.P.(Memetic Enforcement Picture) was funny looking now you confirmed it to be Anti-Fa bullshit.

But funny enough it's scare to think how effective this has been. When U.S. Embassies are flying BLM flags you know your under some kosher communist supervision.

Maybe if you fellows actually read and understood siege and the ideology of the skullmaskers that image would make more sense.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Maybe if you fellows actually read and understood siege and the ideology of the skullmaskers that image would make more sense.
I support Law and Order. I support America. I want Americans to have prosperous and successful lives. I support the structure of the Family unit. I support gentiles, I support the health and safety of all people. And I support the health, safety, and survival of White people.

That whole picture is describing and encouraging the destruction of every level of American society, encouraging the removal of law and order, and the collapse of America. Because it says the whole of America is some evil thing.

This is absolute 1,000% communist retardation. It is the communist jews in Israel, China, and Russia who want all of America to be dissolved and erased. It is the communist jews who work to dissolve and erase every level of American society and American government, like the jew "college intellectuals" who promote the destruction of the Family unit and the extinction of all white people. Some jew professor in Yale was just saying recently how she fantisizes every day about executing all white people. It is the communist jew organization BLM who state they are absolute marxists, their goal is the removal of all of American societal structure because it is created from "evil white people."

Every point on the list are purely the actions of the communist jew antifa and BLM. The point about the removal of law and order literally has a picture of BLM's (Burn Loot Murder) burning and looting a building.

Are you human? Or are you some worthless communist rat? Were you one of those communist retards who were burning down the police stations and federal courthouses in Portland? Which was for the direct purpose of the destruction of law and order, destruction of societal structure, that this picture promotes. Or were you one of the chimps who were looting and burning the Gucci store for no reason other than a case of the GibsMeDat? Either way, a rat is a rat.

Anybody who makes life less safe for an American family, I have nothing but absolute disgust against them. Anybody who supports crime and violence, and the removal of law and order, the removal of police, I have nothing but absolute disgust against them. Anybody who seeks to harm the family structure, or the societal structure, I have nothing but absolute disgust against them. Anybody who thinks that white people are evil, or seeks to harm and extinct white people, I have nothing but absolute disgust against them. I have zero patience for any form of this retarded communism. I am infinitely supportive of the health and safety of all people, the health and safety of society, and the health and safety of all Americans.

I have absolutely zero patience and zero acceptance of any retard who seeks to turn every safe American small town into Chicago (Chi-raq), San Francisco, or Compton. And the entire reason they want to do this is because many of the people living in the safe American small town are White, and their goal is to extinct all white people.

I don't give a fuck if they put a couple runes on some of the pictures, it means nothing. It is nothing but the same bullshit slander and defamation that communist rats have been doing for thousands of years. It is the exact same thing as how these same rats have promoted a disgusting fake idea of Satanism based only on disgusting acts and qlippothic garbage. Putting a rune on a picture means nothing of truth or credibility, and the only reason it is there is as a lure to try to trick dumb people into thinking these poison ideas must mean something good.

There is a reason why israeli kabbalists refer to America as "The New Rome." It is not at all an accidental comparison. The intention is to collapse America in the exact same way as they collapsed Rome. And everything that they promote is in alignment with this goal.

Removal of law and order, removal of the family structure, removal of the economy, removal of people's ability to travel, removal of people's ability to defend themselves and defend their family, removal of people's ability to provide for their family, removal of food supplies, removal of gasoline supplies, removal of the education system, teaching children to want to extinct all white people, training all young children to be marxist agents. All of these are for the same goal of collapsing America, and dragging the entire planet back to 1600s.

This entire unhinged rant shows that you don’t know anything about history or the current state of things.

When has a society that has went into anarchy stayed that way? Someone fills the vacuum. In this case it would be a Pro-NS patriot group. Your ramblings about white genocide and communism make no sense when this stands for the exact opposite!

I’m sorry that you enjoy giving tongue baths to the “thin blue line” and our occupied government that stands in the way of everything that is pro-Satan and NS but I’m not going to stand for it.

CRITICISM OF (((DEMOCRACY))) EDITION.
ZOG DOESN'T ALLOW EVERYONE THEY DON'T LIKE IN POWER
if you believe in political solutions,you are not redpilled,period.
If you Don't believe in political solutions, you can be redpilled.
FIGHT AND OVERTHROW THE ZOG SYSTEM OR YOU LOSE.
"SAYING WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THE GOVERNEMENT IS LIKE SAYING THAT ANIMALS CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT FARMS"
"IF VOTING MADE A CHANGE,THEY WOULDN'T LET US DO IT"
http://whale.to/c/political_quote_banners.html
1563311879154.jpg

1578977501452.jpg

Democrats_c26387_1004113.jpg

f89191c1c3edcdbd993ceae2213ab027.jpg

Democracy-538x462.png

1605210326060.jpg

1603882187354.jpg

1594318154681.jpg

1561825932319.png

1606288171595.jpg

1493237362745.png

1594220395805.jpg

1589578501353.png

BONUS:TRUMP IS PRO VACCINE
ujcf6hhpro371.png

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE BUSH SUPPORTERS LARPING AS RON PAUL SUPPORTERS:
https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2020/02/16/trump-supporters-are-george-w-bush-supporters-larping-as-ron-paul-supporters/

Rare footage of the RTR wrecking the reptilian jeebus thoughtform:

https://youtu.be/bq5KpyceiUI?t=234

jesus-as-an-alien.jpg
Raptor-Jesus-raptor-jesus-24781441-475-393.jpg

1626713305708.jpg

We really need more pro satanist variations of these memes like "I HATE THE MESSIAH! I HATE THE MESSIAH!"

FuckYu_666 said:
I have an idea for a meme (if anyone wants to create it):
on the left the image of a potato peeler with the word FRTR + Tetra + Shattering.
on the right a potato that is peeled, with the words "Jewish soul".
I'm not good at creating memes, but I can always find some ideas.
here,made with pocket paint from f-droid and copy-pasting methods:
meme.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back